• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:17
CEST 04:17
KST 11:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7764 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 113

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 179 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 11 2015 16:58 GMT
#2241
What's your re-evaluation? What makes you believe this is a set up fight?
Minimal effort.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 11 2015 17:08 GMT
#2242
Because neither of you have really said anything for a fair while now. You were both very quiet all of d2/n2. Then suddenly, you both thread re-enter at exactly the same time and start scum reading each other (or at least, criticising each other) when neither of you have really said much about each other before.

And to top it all off, the topic you chose (is there a doctor, who are the PRs) just isn't helpful to town, at all. And at the end of it all you don't seem to have taken anything out of it. And, at the end of it, you both instantly turn your guns on me and seemingly forget what just went on before between you. That's my read on this situation. There's obviously a ton more work to do in this game, but, yeah.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 11 2015 17:19 GMT
#2243
It seems I can't replace.

Don't touch Siberia supberbia.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 11 2015 17:34 GMT
#2244
On September 12 2015 02:08 Fidei86 wrote:
Because neither of you have really said anything for a fair while now. You were both very quiet all of d2/n2. Then suddenly, you both thread re-enter at exactly the same time and start scum reading each other (or at least, criticising each other) when neither of you have really said much about each other before.

And to top it all off, the topic you chose (is there a doctor, who are the PRs) just isn't helpful to town, at all. And at the end of it all you don't seem to have taken anything out of it. And, at the end of it, you both instantly turn your guns on me and seemingly forget what just went on before between you. That's my read on this situation. There's obviously a ton more work to do in this game, but, yeah.


This, the people discussing this is pretty much mafia.

They are trying to fish for roles, mafia obviously know the set up and asking questions, even the smallest ones, i think they are looking to know who know the set up and voila, you got a person with the pr.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 11 2015 17:45 GMT
#2245
Fidei, that argument was worth it. If you can't at least get 3 reads out of it then you're speculating too much and not actually critically analyzing stuff. Which honestly seems like what you're doing anyway.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 11 2015 17:47 GMT
#2246
mmm...CopCake you're here. I won't yell at you (for now). Now's the time to participate if you want to.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 11 2015 18:10 GMT
#2247
On September 12 2015 02:45 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Fidei, that argument was worth it. If you can't at least get 3 reads out of it then you're speculating too much and not actually critically analyzing stuff. Which honestly seems like what you're doing anyway.

I'm not going to argue with you, Moosy. I've given my reads and thoughts on the game, and the argument, and I'll keep giving them as and when necessary. I've nothing else to say to you at the moment. I think I've already made my thoughts on your play perfectly clear.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 11 2015 18:20 GMT
#2248
Like honestly, me and Breshke were practically asking the same questions to Superbia. If you think that Breshke and Superbia were having a planned fight, then you have to place me somewhere in the picture as well.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 11 2015 18:54 GMT
#2249
Day 3 Alliance Survaliance Report
Do Not Share or Reproduce this document!


This report is for Alliance eyes only. It details information collected in secret regarding possible Rebal activity in the Outer Sector.

Details: Data regarding the ship tagged
Serenity is enclosed. Crew Compliment: Last reported at 13 Captain: Malcolm Reynolds, known Independent sympathizer Position: Uncertain

Current suspect list and those implicating them:


Superbia (2): scott31337, Breshke
Breshke (1): Fidei86
MoosyDoosy (0): Alakaslam

Not Informing (6): MoosyDoosy, NocturneMage, CopCake, Alakaslam, Superbia, boxerfred

Advised Action: Bounty Hunters dispached and expected to arrive in , currently targeting Superbia due to suspicions reported by 2 Informants Situation is subject to change, updates should be reported.

Reporting Channel: tl.net.nsm014

Please advise all personnel sending transmissions to follow proper protocol
I can take that responsibility.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 11 2015 19:59 GMT
#2250
So what now?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 11 2015 20:07 GMT
#2251
Nothing.

Just continue to post and figure out the game, in before "omg cake but you are doing nothing" nope I was in my way but sometimes I also get fucking pissed when I am being tunneled by the most retarted stuff. I mean I wasnt mad with all of you but I believed that someone else could replace me so you dont deal with bad english and stuff.

Either way, we don't know the set up and it's better it stays that way, if you are a good scum hunter you don't need to know it at all.

MoosyDoosy
CoughingHydra replaced by NocturneMage Day 1
Alakaslam
Fidei86
scott31337
Superbia
boxerfred
Breshke

We have 2 and 8 suspects (include me in your list and erase yourself)

Now what do WE KNOW so far?


CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 11 2015 20:14 GMT
#2252
[image loading]
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 11 2015 20:15 GMT
#2253
You can also change sup with alakazam

I feel like you are baby garden me.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
September 11 2015 20:16 GMT
#2254
It's so fucking hard to keep up with that thread. The last ~5 pages were lots of bullshit about power roles that is a totally irrelevant discussion. Whatever one thinks who is a power role will only help scum if he talks about it. The whole PR stuff is pointless. How is that even perceived as a push?

Here is my stance on the game: I'm a low activity poster. I'm aware that it should be easy for scum to set me up for a mislynch based on this. Whenever I come in the thread, I have to read another 20 pages of spammy shit. It would be great if you guys could just get back on track and think about where to locate scum or where to lynch to gain as much information as possible.

We are in a situation where it's likely that mafia knows since D2 that they'll lose a member. Since they insta-shot rayn during the night, mafia were SURE that he's the doctor. Right? Right? That makes me feel like the kill itself was a scum slip in terms of the setup. The Doctor setup is likely as fuck. I talked about this already earlier.

So what is scum supposed to do (as a team)? They'll try to get a mislynch, they are in desperate need for that especially after rayn flipped VT and not blue. So I'm really interested in who pushes MD and why they do so. Especially if MD is indeed lynched and flips green. At this point I don't think town can come further by evaluating people on scummy behavior but moreso by evaluating people in terms of town indications. It's one way to find indicators for scum alignment to win the game. Another way is to find indicators of town alignment on everyone else. We followed the first way and it got us GB, cool, great! However I think while we should not abandon that completely, we should consider focussing more on town reads.

At this point, I have the following town reads:

- scott (even forgot why, need to check, however don't have the time)
- superbia (reasons stated in my huge case)
- Alakaslam. What i remember the most of him is a) his spammy/hard to read playstyle, b) some posts where he points out scummy behaviour of me. since there was no follow up on this, I think it's a town indication. Also he was continuesly willing to hammer GB.

Followed by my null reads:

- Breshke. Not remembering anything in particular, however he got in a shitflinging discussion with Superbia, derailing shit. Cool - not.
- Fidei. Pointed out some scum indicators in his play, he answered genuinely. I think he's not doing enough for town to actually be labeled a townie. Seems more interested in defending/surviving than in actually finding scum. Needs to step up.
- CopCake. Don't remember particularly much. Hard to read. Voted with the main wagons.
- MoosyDoosy. Need to look into more. I think his flip would give us a lot of information, however it might easily be a mislynch for scum. Good thing would be to stop pressuring him but instead give him some breathing room and let him do town work. Especially his last posts feel a lot like frustrated town. Can't tell.
- NocturneMage. Where is this guy?

Yes, I don't have scumreads, yolo. Would lynch between MD/NM since Breshke is at least here.


boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
September 11 2015 20:17 GMT
#2255
EBWOP: I think now you guys know why I think you should consider going for town reads instead of scum reads. I don't have any strong scum reads. :/
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
September 11 2015 20:19 GMT
#2256
EBWOP #2, I write this:

"Alakaslam. What i remember the most of him is a) his spammy/hard to read playstyle, b) some posts where he points out scummy behaviour of me. since there was no follow up on this, I think it's a town indication. Also he was continuesly willing to hammer GB."

I think in this case, the "no follow-up" thing is a town indication because a follow-up would have been the try to set me up for a mislynch in the aftermath of the rayn vs. gb drama.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 11 2015 20:20 GMT
#2257
Boxfred why do you want more town reads than mafia reads?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
September 11 2015 20:24 GMT
#2258
On September 12 2015 05:20 CopCake wrote:
Boxfred why do you want more town reads than mafia reads?

To find 2 out of 10, you can search until you find 2, or you can search until you know 8 are good people. Two ways to find scum. Combining both is the way to go, however I feel like the first way (evaluating people on scum indicators or missing town indicators only) is insufficient.

I feel like there is a lot of spammy discussions instead of decent scumhunting going on.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 11 2015 22:12 GMT
#2259
On September 12 2015 05:14 CopCake wrote:
[image loading]



On September 12 2015 05:15 CopCake wrote:
You can also change sup with alakazam

I feel like you are baby garden me.

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
More rayn, kind of me- there is a lot of association this game with that one if I am right, which will result in me doing the same thing. Because it's hilarious.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 11 2015 22:16 GMT
#2260
On September 12 2015 05:07 CopCake wrote:
Nothing.

Just continue to post and figure out the game, in before "omg cake but you are doing nothing" nope I was in my way but sometimes I also get fucking pissed when I am being tunneled by the most retarted stuff. I mean I wasnt mad with all of you but I believed that someone else could replace me so you dont deal with bad english and stuff.

Either way, we don't know the set up and it's better it stays that way, if you are a good scum hunter you don't need to know it at all.

MoosyDoosy
CoughingHydra replaced by NocturneMage Day 1
Alakaslam
Fidei86
scott31337
Superbia
boxerfred
Breshke

We have 2 and 8 suspects (include me in your list and erase yourself)

Now what do WE KNOW so far?




MoosyDoosy
CoughingHydra replaced by NocturneMage Day 1
CopCake
Fidei86
scott31337
Superbia
boxerfred
Breshke

That's what I know so far. I believe you also knew quickly that GB was scum. I would have to read your filter again, my memory isn't so good.

Your english isn't as good as some I know, but it's much better than many I know. They can understand you if they bother to think.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 151
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18598
Rain 1559
GuemChi 898
sorry 50
NaDa 18
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever444
NeuroSwarm198
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 448
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1052
Mew2King117
Other Games
summit1g6821
JimRising 558
WinterStarcraft505
C9.Mang0170
ViBE134
ZombieGrub16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick832
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 189
• davetesta41
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt240
Other Games
• Scarra945
• Shiphtur496
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 43m
INu's Battles
8h 43m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 43m
OSC
19h 58m
Replay Cast
20h 43m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.