• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:26
CEST 08:26
KST 15:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8010 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 111

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 179 Next
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 11 2015 16:16 GMT
#2201
I'm also thinking that Tina has included a jester in the set up, because that's the only explanation for Moosy's behaviour.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 11 2015 16:16 GMT
#2202
On September 12 2015 01:04 Superbia wrote:
Slam, I don't think breshke and moosy are together. I think at least 1 mafia is currently lurk. Your thoughts?

I have also moved on from scum reading Moosy.

Moosy may be right on Boxerfred, frankly.

If I was right about Breshke too, imma throw bricks
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 11 2015 16:17 GMT
#2203
On September 12 2015 01:16 Fidei86 wrote:
I'm also thinking that Tina has included a jester in the set up, because that's the only explanation for Moosy's behaviour.

Har har.

Iow you think he is town but playing scummy. Then help him instead of this
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 11 2015 16:17 GMT
#2204
On September 12 2015 01:16 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 01:04 Superbia wrote:
Slam, I don't think breshke and moosy are together. I think at least 1 mafia is currently lurk. Your thoughts?

I have also moved on from scum reading Moosy.

Moosy may be right on Boxerfred, frankly.

If I was right about Breshke too, imma throw bricks

Or we can go for the 98% certain lynch and kill CopCake.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 11 2015 16:17 GMT
#2205
On September 12 2015 01:16 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 01:04 Superbia wrote:
Slam, I don't think breshke and moosy are together. I think at least 1 mafia is currently lurk. Your thoughts?

I have also moved on from scum reading Moosy.

Moosy may be right on Boxerfred, frankly.

If I was right about Breshke too, imma throw bricks

Slam what's your read on Breshke/Superbia right now?
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 11 2015 16:17 GMT
#2206
I kind of think moosy is town too at this point, but I literally do not know why he is doing what he is doing. I do not think boxerfred is the lynch for today.
Minimal effort.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
September 11 2015 16:17 GMT
#2207
Fidel if you read the spam argument you will see I'm asking who the superbia doctor read is. How is that TMI?

Also am I still mafia just because I was afk during the D1 lynch? Like why are you "pretty sure" now?
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 11 2015 16:18 GMT
#2208
Fidei follow up on your list of promised reads. Like you haven't given them yet lol.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 11 2015 16:19 GMT
#2209
On September 12 2015 01:11 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 01:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 12 2015 00:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Also, town if you want to kill me then go ahead and do it. Don't just wander about like aimless sheep and point sheepish fingers at people. rayn is dead and someone has to step up. Only thing I know is that I won't be following Superbia unless he goes back and reads the thread carefully and re-evaluates his reads.

Stop martyring, Hijole

Then ignore me, broski.

Will do.

Let's move on thread; why is Superbia scum if you think so?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 11 2015 16:19 GMT
#2210
On September 12 2015 01:17 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 01:16 Fidei86 wrote:
I'm also thinking that Tina has included a jester in the set up, because that's the only explanation for Moosy's behaviour.

Har har.

Iow you think he is town but playing scummy. Then help him instead of this

Ugh. You're right. Still at work phone posting, but I'll look over MD's filter this evening. I didn't look at it during my filter dives yesterday.
But why does MD keep pushing CopCake? It's fairly clear by now that nobody but him and NM want that lynch. If he's not going to start playing the game properly, he's beyond my help.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 11 2015 16:20 GMT
#2211
I approve of this topic.
Minimal effort.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 11 2015 16:20 GMT
#2212
On September 12 2015 01:19 Fidei86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 01:17 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 12 2015 01:16 Fidei86 wrote:
I'm also thinking that Tina has included a jester in the set up, because that's the only explanation for Moosy's behaviour.

Har har.

Iow you think he is town but playing scummy. Then help him instead of this

Ugh. You're right. Still at work phone posting, but I'll look over MD's filter this evening. I didn't look at it during my filter dives yesterday.
But why does MD keep pushing CopCake? It's fairly clear by now that nobody but him and NM want that lynch. If he's not going to start playing the game properly, he's beyond my help.

Give reads on the list of people you said you would.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 11 2015 16:20 GMT
#2213
On September 12 2015 01:18 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Fidei follow up on your list of promised reads. Like you haven't given them yet lol.

I posted them just before the N2 flip.

Tl;Dr it's Bresh and Superbia.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 11 2015 16:20 GMT
#2214
Also, stop calling me MD geezus i'm Moosy not a doctor.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 11 2015 16:21 GMT
#2215
On September 12 2015 01:17 Fidei86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 01:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 12 2015 01:04 Superbia wrote:
Slam, I don't think breshke and moosy are together. I think at least 1 mafia is currently lurk. Your thoughts?

I have also moved on from scum reading Moosy.

Moosy may be right on Boxerfred, frankly.

If I was right about Breshke too, imma throw bricks

Slam what's your read on Breshke/Superbia right now?

Unsure/townlean
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 11 2015 16:21 GMT
#2216
On September 12 2015 01:20 Fidei86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 01:18 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Fidei follow up on your list of promised reads. Like you haven't given them yet lol.

I posted them just before the N2 flip.

Tl;Dr it's Bresh and Superbia.


You're obviously wrong. Why are you wrong?
Minimal effort.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 11 2015 16:22 GMT
#2217
On September 12 2015 01:21 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 01:20 Fidei86 wrote:
On September 12 2015 01:18 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Fidei follow up on your list of promised reads. Like you haven't given them yet lol.

I posted them just before the N2 flip.

Tl;Dr it's Bresh and Superbia.


You're obviously wrong. Why are you wrong?

because it's copcake/boxerfred.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 11 2015 16:22 GMT
#2218
Does anyone know good Cop or Cake jokes? I think I'll find one for my banner.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 11 2015 16:23 GMT
#2219
On September 12 2015 01:17 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 01:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 12 2015 01:04 Superbia wrote:
Slam, I don't think breshke and moosy are together. I think at least 1 mafia is currently lurk. Your thoughts?

I have also moved on from scum reading Moosy.

Moosy may be right on Boxerfred, frankly.

If I was right about Breshke too, imma throw bricks

Or we can go for the 98% certain lynch and kill CopCake.

Scummiest non implicating thing said all game XD

CopCake is not just 98% but 99%...

...town. I will take almost any other lynch tyvm. The only stronger townread I have is Scott.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 11 2015 16:23 GMT
#2220
On September 12 2015 01:20 Fidei86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 01:18 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Fidei follow up on your list of promised reads. Like you haven't given them yet lol.

I posted them just before the N2 flip.

Tl;Dr it's Bresh and Superbia.

Thanx m8! I'll dive for them again although I think I was expecting something a bit...more tbh. -.-
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3261
Rain 1729
GuemChi 555
FanTaSy 442
sSak 52
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 29
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
JimRising 628
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King233
Other Games
summit1g7717
WinterStarcraft662
KnowMe68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick689
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2213
League of Legends
• Lourlo1221
• Rush1014
• Stunt477
Other Games
• Shiphtur729
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 34m
INu's Battles
4h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 34m
OSC
15h 49m
Replay Cast
16h 34m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.