• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:50
CEST 01:50
KST 08:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7943 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 112

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 179 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 11 2015 16:24 GMT
#2221
On September 12 2015 01:19 Fidei86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 01:17 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 12 2015 01:16 Fidei86 wrote:
I'm also thinking that Tina has included a jester in the set up, because that's the only explanation for Moosy's behaviour.

Har har.

Iow you think he is town but playing scummy. Then help him instead of this

Ugh. You're right. Still at work phone posting, but I'll look over MD's filter this evening. I didn't look at it during my filter dives yesterday.
But why does MD keep pushing CopCake? It's fairly clear by now that nobody but him and NM want that lynch. If he's not going to start playing the game properly, he's beyond my help.

FWIW, if that is what he believes he IS playing properly.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 11 2015 16:24 GMT
#2222
On September 12 2015 01:23 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 01:17 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 12 2015 01:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 12 2015 01:04 Superbia wrote:
Slam, I don't think breshke and moosy are together. I think at least 1 mafia is currently lurk. Your thoughts?

I have also moved on from scum reading Moosy.

Moosy may be right on Boxerfred, frankly.

If I was right about Breshke too, imma throw bricks

Or we can go for the 98% certain lynch and kill CopCake.

Scummiest non implicating thing said all game XD

CopCake is not just 98% but 99%...

...town. I will take almost any other lynch tyvm. The only stronger townread I have is Scott.

I don't follow you. That post does not make me town in any way whatsoever.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 11 2015 16:25 GMT
#2223
Yo. Does anyone still think I'm mafia?
Minimal effort.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
September 11 2015 16:25 GMT
#2224
I think I have made a huge mistake
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 11 2015 16:26 GMT
#2225
On September 12 2015 01:24 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 01:23 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 12 2015 01:17 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 12 2015 01:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 12 2015 01:04 Superbia wrote:
Slam, I don't think breshke and moosy are together. I think at least 1 mafia is currently lurk. Your thoughts?

I have also moved on from scum reading Moosy.

Moosy may be right on Boxerfred, frankly.

If I was right about Breshke too, imma throw bricks

Or we can go for the 98% certain lynch and kill CopCake.

Scummiest non implicating thing said all game XD

CopCake is not just 98% but 99%...

...town. I will take almost any other lynch tyvm. The only stronger townread I have is Scott.

I don't follow you. That post does not make me town in any way whatsoever.

Correct, it makes you very scummy but I know you aren't made at all more likely to actually be scum for it.

CopCake is bawss town, even her rage quit (thus far) is town indicative.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 11 2015 16:26 GMT
#2226
On September 12 2015 01:21 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 01:20 Fidei86 wrote:
On September 12 2015 01:18 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Fidei follow up on your list of promised reads. Like you haven't given them yet lol.

I posted them just before the N2 flip.

Tl;Dr it's Bresh and Superbia.


You're obviously wrong. Why are you wrong?


*deep breath*

Okay, then please explain to me the towny motivation for taking up the last four pages of thread time with a totally pointless fight with Bresh about who the doctor is, and an even more pointless fight with Moosy, who really needs to take a knee for five minutes and collect his thoughts.

I don't see how it is in any way obvious that I am wrong. And I don't need to convince you that you're Mafia, I need to convince everyone else.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 11 2015 16:26 GMT
#2227
On September 12 2015 01:25 Breshke wrote:
I think I have made a huge mistake

Deliberation and then elaboration please. More the latter than the former tho.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 11 2015 16:26 GMT
#2228
On September 12 2015 01:25 Superbia wrote:
Yo. Does anyone still think I'm mafia?

The fact you care makes me back to null, yes.

Scott probably still will. You know there is a ton wrong with your filter?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 11 2015 16:27 GMT
#2229
On September 12 2015 01:26 Fidei86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 01:21 Superbia wrote:
On September 12 2015 01:20 Fidei86 wrote:
On September 12 2015 01:18 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Fidei follow up on your list of promised reads. Like you haven't given them yet lol.

I posted them just before the N2 flip.

Tl;Dr it's Bresh and Superbia.


You're obviously wrong. Why are you wrong?


*deep breath*

Okay, then please explain to me the towny motivation for taking up the last four pages of thread time with a totally pointless fight with Bresh about who the doctor is, and an even more pointless fight with Moosy, who really needs to take a knee for five minutes and collect his thoughts.

I don't see how it is in any way obvious that I am wrong. And I don't need to convince you that you're Mafia, I need to convince everyone else.


Are you serious? How was it pointless? Do you still think breshke and me are together after that? Or Breshke and MD? Or me and MD?
Minimal effort.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 11 2015 16:27 GMT
#2230
On September 12 2015 01:24 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 01:19 Fidei86 wrote:
On September 12 2015 01:17 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 12 2015 01:16 Fidei86 wrote:
I'm also thinking that Tina has included a jester in the set up, because that's the only explanation for Moosy's behaviour.

Har har.

Iow you think he is town but playing scummy. Then help him instead of this

Ugh. You're right. Still at work phone posting, but I'll look over MD's filter this evening. I didn't look at it during my filter dives yesterday.
But why does MD keep pushing CopCake? It's fairly clear by now that nobody but him and NM want that lynch. If he's not going to start playing the game properly, he's beyond my help.

FWIW, if that is what he believes he IS playing properly.

Touché.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 11 2015 16:28 GMT
#2231
On September 12 2015 01:26 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 01:25 Superbia wrote:
Yo. Does anyone still think I'm mafia?

The fact you care makes me back to null, yes.

Scott probably still will. You know there is a ton wrong with your filter?


Probably? My reads are usually pretty chaotic. I care because I want to see who is willing to step out and say it.
Minimal effort.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 11 2015 16:28 GMT
#2232
On September 12 2015 01:28 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 01:26 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 12 2015 01:25 Superbia wrote:
Yo. Does anyone still think I'm mafia?

The fact you care makes me back to null, yes.

Scott probably still will. You know there is a ton wrong with your filter?


Probably? My reads are usually pretty chaotic. I care because I want to see who is willing to step out and say it.

Nope. tbh it looked more like you were creating good at the moment thread presence but without giving much thoughts/helping town/reads otherwise.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 11 2015 16:30 GMT
#2233
On September 12 2015 01:27 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 01:26 Fidei86 wrote:
On September 12 2015 01:21 Superbia wrote:
On September 12 2015 01:20 Fidei86 wrote:
On September 12 2015 01:18 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Fidei follow up on your list of promised reads. Like you haven't given them yet lol.

I posted them just before the N2 flip.

Tl;Dr it's Bresh and Superbia.


You're obviously wrong. Why are you wrong?


*deep breath*

Okay, then please explain to me the towny motivation for taking up the last four pages of thread time with a totally pointless fight with Bresh about who the doctor is, and an even more pointless fight with Moosy, who really needs to take a knee for five minutes and collect his thoughts.

I don't see how it is in any way obvious that I am wrong. And I don't need to convince you that you're Mafia, I need to convince everyone else.


Are you serious? How was it pointless? Do you still think breshke and me are together after that? Or Breshke and MD? Or me and MD?

Yes, I still think it's you and Bresh. As I said, it's perfectly possible for Mafia to coordinate this sort of thing, and it makes sense as I have linked you together. If you'd done this d1 or d2, you'd have a point. Now, you don't.

And honestly, the fact that the only thing you can think of to justify the fight is that it distances you from Bresh/Moosy just fortifies me in that belief.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 11 2015 16:34 GMT
#2234
On September 12 2015 01:30 Fidei86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 01:27 Superbia wrote:
On September 12 2015 01:26 Fidei86 wrote:
On September 12 2015 01:21 Superbia wrote:
On September 12 2015 01:20 Fidei86 wrote:
On September 12 2015 01:18 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Fidei follow up on your list of promised reads. Like you haven't given them yet lol.

I posted them just before the N2 flip.

Tl;Dr it's Bresh and Superbia.


You're obviously wrong. Why are you wrong?


*deep breath*

Okay, then please explain to me the towny motivation for taking up the last four pages of thread time with a totally pointless fight with Bresh about who the doctor is, and an even more pointless fight with Moosy, who really needs to take a knee for five minutes and collect his thoughts.

I don't see how it is in any way obvious that I am wrong. And I don't need to convince you that you're Mafia, I need to convince everyone else.


Are you serious? How was it pointless? Do you still think breshke and me are together after that? Or Breshke and MD? Or me and MD?

Yes, I still think it's you and Bresh. As I said, it's perfectly possible for Mafia to coordinate this sort of thing, and it makes sense as I have linked you together. If you'd done this d1 or d2, you'd have a point. Now, you don't.

And honestly, the fact that the only thing you can think of to justify the fight is that it distances you from Bresh/Moosy just fortifies me in that belief.


That would fuck me either way, because most people believe in a world where either breshke or moosy are mafia. So if we can now probably agree they are not together (I think, not 100%), I fuck up a miss lynch.

Also no one besides you was believing the breshke/me world (iirc). And I wouldn't "set up" this whole thing just for you (I don't set up conversations as mafia).

So, now that we have reached the conclusion where you are obviously not evaluating (being absolutely adamant about your n2 reads) at all and calling active discussion useless, I have to ask the question. If you are town, what are you doing?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 11 2015 16:35 GMT
#2235
that* not where
Minimal effort.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
September 11 2015 16:38 GMT
#2236
I don't think our discussion about the doctor was pointless. It wasn't even really about the doctor it was about supervise read development on me and me not thinking that there is any read development there.

We both got a read out of the conversation so I don't see how you can say it is pointless fidei
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 11 2015 16:48 GMT
#2237
As far as I can see, Superbia has reached the conclusion that he isn't mafia with Bresh or MD, and Bresh has realised he has made a giant mistake. If that is honestly the grand sum of what that fight achieved, then yes, it was a waste of thread space.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 11 2015 16:50 GMT
#2238
On September 12 2015 01:48 Fidei86 wrote:
As far as I can see, Superbia has reached the conclusion that he isn't mafia with Bresh or MD, and Bresh has realised he has made a giant mistake. If that is honestly the grand sum of what that fight achieved, then yes, it was a waste of thread space.


Wrong. I reached the conclusion that moosy and breshke aren't together. I believe that you should have realized breshke and myself might not be together. Especially since you have so many nulls during n2. You see us arguing and instead of evaluating one of your many null-reads, you reach the conclusion that this is a set up play. What?
Minimal effort.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 11 2015 16:55 GMT
#2239
I am constantly re-evaluating. But I don't see how you can reach any conclusions on associative stuff from this. Mafia are likely tilting at this point because town still have both power roles and we have a bunch of people who are very likely town following the GB switch. Of course Mafia could set up a fight in the thread. I find it weird that you don't think that's a possibility.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
September 11 2015 16:57 GMT
#2240
On September 12 2015 01:50 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 01:48 Fidei86 wrote:
As far as I can see, Superbia has reached the conclusion that he isn't mafia with Bresh or MD, and Bresh has realised he has made a giant mistake. If that is honestly the grand sum of what that fight achieved, then yes, it was a waste of thread space.


Wrong. I reached the conclusion that moosy and breshke aren't together. I believe that you should have realized breshke and myself might not be together. Especially since you have so many nulls during n2. You see us arguing and instead of evaluating one of your many null-reads, you reach the conclusion that this is a set up play. What?


I agree here. It's like you read the game then tried to apply it to the world that you already believed in.

Anyways I need to go to bed

So parting thoughts I didn't realise that the doctor couldn't save the same person two nights in a row(thanks fidei) so it's very possible they didn't get RB last night yet couldn't save rayn. That's if there is a doctor.

Also I think moosey is less mafia and I'm not sure how else to express it except like what is he trying to achieve here as mafia.
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 213
Nina 123
SpeCial 122
ViBE91
Nathanias 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11904
Artosis 632
Rain 620
GuemChi 413
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever346
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox797
Mew2King108
Other Games
summit1g6569
Liquid`RaSZi2378
Grubby2167
shahzam687
WinterStarcraft446
JimRising 355
C9.Mang0325
Trikslyr46
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick567
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• musti20045 24
• davetesta6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 10m
INu's Battles
11h 10m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 10m
OSC
22h 25m
Replay Cast
23h 10m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.