• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:23
CEST 08:23
KST 15:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8383 users

[M][T] The New Personality Mafia - Page 198

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 220 Next
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 20:38 GMT
#3941
Fid...

It's somewhere in between I don't have a super solid reason to push him, he's just the top slot in PoE, and that I don't feel like pushing him will be very revealing.

I've been trying to explain to JJ the same thing kus I earlier stated this notion as "I don't think an Obi lynch will give us much info"

So far when pushed Obi has just shut down and called me stupid or mean for pushing him.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 20:39 GMT
#3942
And that other post was in response to Damdred, Fid
I can take that responsibility.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 01 2015 20:41 GMT
#3943
Yeah. If it's not rit, I think you guys need 100% to vote Obi immediately. It's just not good enough to say "I don't care about the lynch today", which is basically the aggregate of his contribution all game. You just can't let people say that kind of stuff and live. I'll admit that it just doesn't make sense for a scum to be *that* brazen, but it makes more sense than it being TT, JJ, geript or Damdred.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 20:46 GMT
#3944
I'm pretty happy with this gamestate atm.

I know Damdred will see the light...
I can take that responsibility.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 01 2015 20:52 GMT
#3945
On August 25 2015 07:15 Tictock wrote:
Nice got a framer, GJ.

Interesting NKs as well, possibly trying to dodge saves? Not sure...

So tbh, I'm not all that convinced LT is scum. The fact that he was saying to check rayn is only bad in retrospect since rayn flipped pgo, his late vote on rels is a bit more telling though

For now, I'm with Obi

Chez is either scum or needs to start pulling his weight if he is town.

##Vote: Chez


Could you tell me why you didn't think lt was scum
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 01 2015 20:55 GMT
#3946
On August 25 2015 08:14 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2015 08:09 geript wrote:
Oh and I'm like the only person in the game that doesn't get fucking KP in a themed game. Seriously Onegu? Are you really just doing your damnedest to piss me off?


Humm, maybe I've been RPing better than i thought.

I've been able to do dick all with my abilities as well.

Failed my upgrade I didn't know about kus it required me to be good at this game ^.^


You mightas well tell us these abilities you weren't able to do sick all with btw.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 20:56 GMT
#3947
Not really.

I didn't really think Tube or LT were going to flip scum before the start of D3. It's accurate to say that I didn't move my vote to LT before KSC claimed his fake redcheck on him.

This is getting boring if your just gunna nitpick all my read switches.
I can take that responsibility.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 01 2015 20:59 GMT
#3948
oh, it's still not decided. it's pretty simple everyone. i am green checked. the only real claim against my green check is that i was framed which is plain unlikely, mostly because framing defensively as mafia is pretty meh in general. there's some other stupid shit about me being the only person to visit hts, but it was disproven cuz multiple kp can be carried by an individual aka the untrackable dude.

the simple reality of this game is that mafia have to ml me today or they are going to lose. they cannot nk me because there are not enough mls in the game outside of me being in the list for them to win. they also must ml me asap because as the #s dwindle i get a better shot at blocking their kp, confirming my alignment, and finding mafia 100% and probably ending the game. it really is as simple as that.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 01 2015 20:59 GMT
#3949
I'm just asking questions to get a firm grasp.

Ok I need help, rit was green checked by rels what night? N3?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 01 2015 21:00 GMT
#3950
N2 same night as me.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:03 GMT
#3951
On September 02 2015 05:59 ritoky wrote:
the simple reality of this game is that mafia have to ml me today or they are going to lose. they cannot nk me because there are not enough mls in the game outside of me being in the list for them to win. they also must ml me asap because as the #s dwindle i get a better shot at blocking their kp, confirming my alignment, and finding mafia 100% and probably ending the game. it really is as simple as that.


Expect there is clearly an RB or something floating around besides you. Mafia should want to NK you a lot actually.
I can take that responsibility.
JudgeJudy
Profile Joined August 2015
188 Posts
September 01 2015 21:04 GMT
#3952
[image loading]

On September 02 2015 05:59 ritoky wrote:
oh, it's still not decided. it's pretty simple everyone. i am green checked. the only real claim against my green check is that i was framed which is plain unlikely, mostly because framing defensively as mafia is pretty meh in general. there's some other stupid shit about me being the only person to visit hts, but it was disproven cuz multiple kp can be carried by an individual aka the untrackable dude.

the simple reality of this game is that mafia have to ml me today or they are going to lose. they cannot nk me because there are not enough mls in the game outside of me being in the list for them to win. they also must ml me asap because as the #s dwindle i get a better shot at blocking their kp, confirming my alignment, and finding mafia 100% and probably ending the game. it really is as simple as that.


Why did you RB damdred on n3 and geript on n4, rather than a mafia read?
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 01 2015 21:06 GMT
#3953
@rit it is not proven how KP are delivered. It just isn't. You can keep say that it is, but it isn't.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 01 2015 21:08 GMT
#3954
On August 29 2015 22:26 Rels wrote:
Alright I ll claim before the nuke is launched on someone I don't like.

I'm a cop. My check:
N1 Damdred: 3p
N2 ritoky: green
N3 Chezinu: red

Now my N2 check could have been framed, tune was still alive during N2. But that's why I would prefer to nuke ksc instead of ritoky + ritoky wasting 1 nuke 1 anti nuke of he is mafia.


This makes it impossible for rit to be framed I think
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:10 GMT
#3955
On September 02 2015 06:08 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2015 22:26 Rels wrote:
Alright I ll claim before the nuke is launched on someone I don't like.

I'm a cop. My check:
N1 Damdred: 3p
N2 ritoky: green
N3 Chezinu: red

Now my N2 check could have been framed, tune was still alive during N2. But that's why I would prefer to nuke ksc instead of ritoky + ritoky wasting 1 nuke 1 anti nuke of he is mafia.


This makes it impossible for rit to be framed I think


Why?
I can take that responsibility.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 01 2015 21:11 GMT
#3956
That was the same night ff checked lt and his check was messed with but he knew hew avant rb because his other check went through.

ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 01 2015 21:12 GMT
#3957
On September 02 2015 06:04 JudgeJudy wrote:
[image loading]

Show nested quote +
On September 02 2015 05:59 ritoky wrote:
oh, it's still not decided. it's pretty simple everyone. i am green checked. the only real claim against my green check is that i was framed which is plain unlikely, mostly because framing defensively as mafia is pretty meh in general. there's some other stupid shit about me being the only person to visit hts, but it was disproven cuz multiple kp can be carried by an individual aka the untrackable dude.

the simple reality of this game is that mafia have to ml me today or they are going to lose. they cannot nk me because there are not enough mls in the game outside of me being in the list for them to win. they also must ml me asap because as the #s dwindle i get a better shot at blocking their kp, confirming my alignment, and finding mafia 100% and probably ending the game. it really is as simple as that.


Why did you RB damdred on n3 and geript on n4, rather than a mafia read?


n3 cult paranoia
n4 geript cuz bunch of green checks got rescinded and i wanted to conf him as town
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
September 01 2015 21:15 GMT
#3958
Day 5 Votecount

ritoky (3): JudgeJudy, Fidei86, Tictock
Tictock (3): ObiWanShinobi, geript, ritoky

Not Voting (1): Damdred

Currently, ritoky is set to be lynched with 3 votes in . Please do not forget to vote. You may vote for yourself, and a vote of "no lynch" is allowed.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/492852-the-new-personality-voting-thread

Please vote in the voting thread if you want your vote to be counted.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 01 2015 21:15 GMT
#3959
On September 02 2015 06:11 Damdred wrote:
That was the same night ff checked lt and his check was messed with but he knew hew avant rb because his other check went through.



This is great it just confirmed geript and rit unless they have 2 gf and a framer or a gf and 2 framers and no rb
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:17 GMT
#3960
On September 02 2015 06:11 Damdred wrote:
That was the same night ff checked lt and his check was messed with but he knew hew avant rb because his other check went through.


On August 25 2015 13:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
I guess since it isn't really my role I should just out. My upgrade was a 1-shot cop check which I used on Lord Tolkien. The result I got was literally "No Result" so unless I got a fake cop check, kelsier's check is 100% fake

On August 25 2015 13:38 Fecalfeast wrote:
Fuck it i think my role is stupid anyway and i will start playing vt.

I am a cop but my check is limited to who my vote ended up on the day previous. My check on geript went through and i got green


Actually his N2 check was on Gript and was green, his thing on LT returning null is still weird.
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 220 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4423
Leta 1843
Shuttle 1052
Shine 39
ZergMaN 26
sorry 22
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7461
WinterStarcraft630
Sick185
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick508
BasetradeTV238
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1419
• Sammyuel 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2201
League of Legends
• Rush1120
• Lourlo1093
Other Games
• Shiphtur501
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 37m
Patches Events
8h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 37m
OSC
16h 37m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.