• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:48
CEST 17:48
KST 00:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8128 users

[M][T] The New Personality Mafia - Page 199

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 197 198 199 200 201 220 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 01 2015 21:18 GMT
#3961
Read the,mafia role
JudgeJudy
Profile Joined August 2015
188 Posts
September 01 2015 21:19 GMT
#3962
[image loading]

On September 02 2015 06:11 Damdred wrote:
That was the same night ff checked lt and his check was messed with but he knew hew avant rb because his other check went through.


But FF checked LT and got no result. If LT were framed, he would have shown up as green, wouldn't he? Every framer I've ever seen makes the player return the opposite result.

On September 02 2015 06:12 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2015 06:04 JudgeJudy wrote:
[image loading]

On September 02 2015 05:59 ritoky wrote:
oh, it's still not decided. it's pretty simple everyone. i am green checked. the only real claim against my green check is that i was framed which is plain unlikely, mostly because framing defensively as mafia is pretty meh in general. there's some other stupid shit about me being the only person to visit hts, but it was disproven cuz multiple kp can be carried by an individual aka the untrackable dude.

the simple reality of this game is that mafia have to ml me today or they are going to lose. they cannot nk me because there are not enough mls in the game outside of me being in the list for them to win. they also must ml me asap because as the #s dwindle i get a better shot at blocking their kp, confirming my alignment, and finding mafia 100% and probably ending the game. it really is as simple as that.


Why did you RB damdred on n3 and geript on n4, rather than a mafia read?


n3 cult paranoia
n4 geript cuz bunch of green checks got rescinded and i wanted to conf him as town


But FecalFeast still had his green check on geript and flipped day four. You felt that there was a higher chance that geript was framed and that you could stop his kp than blocking me, JJ, or obi was mafia? Like who cares if a check was rescinded. You only need 1 check from a flipped cop.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
September 01 2015 21:20 GMT
#3963
On September 02 2015 02:23 JudgeJudy wrote:
[image loading]

Can someone highlight the case against TT because I haven't really seen a good one yet aside from a point here or there or a general "well somebody has to be scum so I guess it may be him" read.

Show nested quote +
On August 24 2015 05:52 Tictock wrote:
How about we all switch to rayn?

Rels is being pushed too easily imo, plus he's doing stuff.

Rayn is suddenly sheeping geript who he said was mafia last night and hasn't given anything solid for his scumread on rels.


He was part of the rayn swap and he was even one of the first people to bring it up. If four mafia are on Rels with tube showing up at the last second to hammer, what exactly is the play here? For TT to totally make the others look terrible, sacrifice the rest of the team, and hope he makes it to end game by himself? It seems a lot easier just to go along with the yamato lynch or whatever he finds interesting.

There is evidence in his filter that he is looking back to try to understand stuff. Is there something else that I am overlooking? Like what makes him look better than ritoky? Heck, I'd lynch obi before TT at the moment.


I'm really not confident on it at all.
It also wouldn't surprise me if I was wrong on ritoky cuz I almost always read him as town regardless of anything.

I explained my read as best I could but take it with a grain of salt.
Retired.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 01 2015 21:20 GMT
#3964
You idiots read the,mafia role they don't show up as free they show up as untraceable and uncheckable
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:22 GMT
#3965
On September 02 2015 06:20 Damdred wrote:
You idiots read the,mafia role they don't show up as free they show up as untraceable and uncheckable


What are you talking about?

I think your mis-remembering things.

Tube never got his upgrade.
I can take that responsibility.
JudgeJudy
Profile Joined August 2015
188 Posts
September 01 2015 21:25 GMT
#3966
On September 02 2015 06:22 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2015 06:20 Damdred wrote:
You idiots read the,mafia role they don't show up as free they show up as untraceable and uncheckable


What are you talking about?

I think your mis-remembering things.

Tube never got his upgrade.


[image loading]

Yeah I think you need to re-read damdred.

He was a framer whose frame could be upgraded to also add in untraceable and uncheckable, which he never achieved.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
September 01 2015 21:28 GMT
#3967
On September 02 2015 05:38 Tictock wrote:
Fid...

It's somewhere in between I don't have a super solid reason to push him, he's just the top slot in PoE, and that I don't feel like pushing him will be very revealing.

I've been trying to explain to JJ the same thing kus I earlier stated this notion as "I don't think an Obi lynch will give us much info"

So far when pushed Obi has just shut down and called me stupid or mean for pushing him.


Pretty much just stupid, cuz you've never actually had a case in yet you keep acting like you do.
Retired.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:29 GMT
#3968
On September 02 2015 06:28 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2015 05:38 Tictock wrote:
Fid...

It's somewhere in between I don't have a super solid reason to push him, he's just the top slot in PoE, and that I don't feel like pushing him will be very revealing.

I've been trying to explain to JJ the same thing kus I earlier stated this notion as "I don't think an Obi lynch will give us much info"

So far when pushed Obi has just shut down and called me stupid or mean for pushing him.


Pretty much just stupid, cuz you've never actually had a case in yet you keep acting like you do.


Noted
I can take that responsibility.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
September 01 2015 21:30 GMT
#3969
Probably won't see the flip until later, currently working.
Good luck.
Retired.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:31 GMT
#3970
Thanks to mafia for picking a day when I can be around EoD to push me.

This woulda been lame if I was working today.
I can take that responsibility.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 01 2015 21:34 GMT
#3971
So basically I was wrong about that part but still makes no sense to me that lt becomes untrackable etc the same night as rit/Geript get green checked.

TT claim your power
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:36 GMT
#3972
Ugh, it really has to come down to roles and shit?

I suppose it is a themed game...

I'll think about it
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:40 GMT
#3973
Like I really am just a terrible lynch
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:41 GMT
#3974
Rit even said I was like confirmed town at one point.
I can take that responsibility.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 01 2015 21:43 GMT
#3975
If you think rit is lock scum and the games over what's the point not claiming when game has to end
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 01 2015 21:45 GMT
#3976
On September 02 2015 04:31 ritoky wrote:
we lynching tt? cool he is on the list.

honestly don't care and haven't read anything since my last post. just gonna try to lynch mafia and block kp in the night since i am confirmed town.

Have you started caring at all now, rit? Or still indifferent?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 01 2015 21:45 GMT
#3977
Once on the internet, I said I had a 12 inch penis that was as thick as a beer can.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:45 GMT
#3978
I don't really want to claim till after you've voted Damdred.

Sorry, but this is my gift to you.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 01 2015 21:46 GMT
#3979
Shoutout to Hosts for giving me the Best role ever!

I wasn't sure I really liked it till today.
I can take that responsibility.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 01 2015 21:49 GMT
#3980
I don't negotiate with terrorists either.

TT are you vengeful
Prev 1 197 198 199 200 201 220 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM539
IndyStarCraft 90
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 539
Reynor 264
ByuN 253
TKL 236
IndyStarCraft 90
Railgan 77
Codebar 54
BRAT_OK 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56832
Bisu 2730
Calm 2317
FanTaSy 933
Stork 597
Rush 461
hero 330
firebathero 181
actioN 133
Sharp 102
[ Show more ]
Free 56
Pusan 37
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 27
Aegong 24
soO 23
Sexy 19
Rock 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9473
Dendi982
Counter-Strike
fl0m5048
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK4
Other Games
singsing2170
Liquid`RaSZi1494
B2W.Neo768
Beastyqt579
olofmeister498
Mlord465
Khaldor405
KnowMe298
crisheroes178
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV262
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Hinosc 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Reevou 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV499
League of Legends
• Nemesis2901
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1667
Other Games
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 12m
OSC
7h 12m
Replay Cast
7h 12m
OSC
20h 12m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.