• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:43
CEST 21:43
KST 04:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12590 users

[M][T] The New Personality Mafia - Page 195

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 220 Next
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 01 2015 15:10 GMT
#3881
On September 02 2015 00:05 Damdred wrote:
Here's the problem in having now.

Lers say rit flips green, who do people focus in on then? Its going to be a lot of people focusing pushing the lynch between jj ows and tt.

JJ is pushing this like he really believes it. His case reads like he believes it. So that's a point for him, he is hung up a bit on mechanical theory that proves rit was framed so that's a bit disconcerting to a point.

OWS is acting pretty town here for him I think. I would never want to lynch him, he's not cheerleading the lynch on and being opportunistic to me.

I feel like tt is being super opportunistic with his voting. Everyone else looked at the case and went hrm that's not bad but picked up a few questions. Even fid who's totally in the tank, but look at TT remarks totally just sheeps without question... That's a problem to me, when you aren't sure about someone it just looks like mafia jumping on a lynch wagon.


I do not agree at all with your point on OWS. He is utterly indifferent to the lynch. I don't see how that's a townie trait? I mean, if he doesn't care who gets lynched, as long as its not him, isn't that a classic mafia tell?
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 01 2015 15:11 GMT
#3882
@JJ I need an "in the tank" gif stat.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 01 2015 15:12 GMT
#3883
I won't argue generally its a mafia trait because it is.

But in obis case what's the end game after today? He is probably the lynch...so if he's scum why isn't he trying to put someone else between himself and ritoky who is a better lynch?
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 01 2015 15:15 GMT
#3884
Because mafia are terrified of try-harding too much for fear they'll give themselves away?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 01 2015 15:17 GMT
#3885
So basically what your saying is that obi is making sure he's tommorows lynch when ritoky flips green and has absolutely no way he can win the game so he has to be scum?

He's not scum based on any type of meta etc that is known on obi
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 01 2015 15:23 GMT
#3886
On September 02 2015 00:06 Damdred wrote:
Also we know that geript didn't claim his power was a day time power until today I believe so that's difficult. But ritoky isn't lying there I think

Not true. I've referred to choosing to mason with Wave. Which was D1 which would require me to be a day mason. Additionally, if you were paying attention in our QT, I told you I was a day mason. It's m19 btw where I was thinking that maybe people who were masoned with me were dying during the night; which I can't know if I'm not a day mason.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 01 2015 15:27 GMT
#3887
On September 02 2015 00:17 Damdred wrote:
So basically what your saying is that obi is making sure he's tommorows lynch when ritoky flips green and has absolutely no way he can win the game so he has to be scum?

He's not scum based on any type of meta etc that is known on obi

Nope, that's not at all what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that it looks bad for him RIGHT NOW. Lots of people have pointed out that remaining players less rayn train less green checks = Obi. Him surviving right now, as mafia, would be great. He then makes it to lylo and either turns it up, or alternatively keeps lurking and hopes that he gets passed over (because of comments like yours).

I'm not saying he IS mafia, I'm saying that it's not good enough for him to be like "don't care lol" when we're so close to the end of the game.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
September 01 2015 15:48 GMT
#3888
On September 02 2015 00:27 Fidei86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2015 00:17 Damdred wrote:
So basically what your saying is that obi is making sure he's tommorows lynch when ritoky flips green and has absolutely no way he can win the game so he has to be scum?

He's not scum based on any type of meta etc that is known on obi

Nope, that's not at all what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that it looks bad for him RIGHT NOW. Lots of people have pointed out that remaining players less rayn train less green checks = Obi. Him surviving right now, as mafia, would be great. He then makes it to lylo and either turns it up, or alternatively keeps lurking and hopes that he gets passed over (because of comments like yours).

I'm not saying he IS mafia, I'm saying that it's not good enough for him to be like "don't care lol" when we're so close to the end of the game.


I love how you just completely overlook what anyone is saying about me being town.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
September 01 2015 15:49 GMT
#3889
Also I'd shoot Tt.
Retired.
JudgeJudy
Profile Joined August 2015
188 Posts
September 01 2015 15:50 GMT
#3890
On September 02 2015 00:11 Fidei86 wrote:
@JJ I need an "in the tank" gif stat.


Certainly, sir.

We have a variety of fine gifs for selection.

First off, we have a personalized gif with the proud Union Jack on display:

[image loading]

Or maybe you're looking for a more humorous gif?

[image loading]

Or perhaps you're looking to make a profound political statement?

[image loading]

If you're looking for a cool action gif, then I have just the one for you:

[image loading]

And of course, no selection would be complete without the ever popular cat gif:

[image loading]

As always, it's a pleasure to be of service.
JudgeJudy
Profile Joined August 2015
188 Posts
September 01 2015 15:55 GMT
#3891
On September 02 2015 00:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Also I'd shoot Tt.


[image loading]

What made you come to that decision?
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 01 2015 16:04 GMT
#3892
On September 02 2015 00:48 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2015 00:27 Fidei86 wrote:
On September 02 2015 00:17 Damdred wrote:
So basically what your saying is that obi is making sure he's tommorows lynch when ritoky flips green and has absolutely no way he can win the game so he has to be scum?

He's not scum based on any type of meta etc that is known on obi

Nope, that's not at all what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that it looks bad for him RIGHT NOW. Lots of people have pointed out that remaining players less rayn train less green checks = Obi. Him surviving right now, as mafia, would be great. He then makes it to lylo and either turns it up, or alternatively keeps lurking and hopes that he gets passed over (because of comments like yours).

I'm not saying he IS mafia, I'm saying that it's not good enough for him to be like "don't care lol" when we're so close to the end of the game.


I love how you just completely overlook what anyone is saying about me being town.

I'm not over looking it - as far as I can see it's all just META META META. And I want more than that. If I've missed something, please do correct me!
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 01 2015 16:09 GMT
#3893
On September 02 2015 00:50 JudgeJudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2015 00:11 Fidei86 wrote:
@JJ I need an "in the tank" gif stat.


Certainly, sir.

We have a variety of fine gifs for selection.

First off, we have a personalized gif with the proud Union Jack on display:

[image loading]

Or maybe you're looking for a more humorous gif?

[image loading]

Or perhaps you're looking to make a profound political statement?

[image loading]

If you're looking for a cool action gif, then I have just the one for you:

[image loading]

And of course, no selection would be complete without the ever popular cat gif:

[image loading]

As always, it's a pleasure to be of service.


Fine work :-)
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
September 01 2015 16:47 GMT
#3894
On September 02 2015 01:04 Fidei86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2015 00:48 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On September 02 2015 00:27 Fidei86 wrote:
On September 02 2015 00:17 Damdred wrote:
So basically what your saying is that obi is making sure he's tommorows lynch when ritoky flips green and has absolutely no way he can win the game so he has to be scum?

He's not scum based on any type of meta etc that is known on obi

Nope, that's not at all what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that it looks bad for him RIGHT NOW. Lots of people have pointed out that remaining players less rayn train less green checks = Obi. Him surviving right now, as mafia, would be great. He then makes it to lylo and either turns it up, or alternatively keeps lurking and hopes that he gets passed over (because of comments like yours).

I'm not saying he IS mafia, I'm saying that it's not good enough for him to be like "don't care lol" when we're so close to the end of the game.


I love how you just completely overlook what anyone is saying about me being town.

I'm not over looking it - as far as I can see it's all just META META META. And I want more than that. If I've missed something, please do correct me!


Considering your whole scumread on me started because of meta that you clearly didn't understand, I'm going to say that's all you're getting since you obviously don't care about anything that doesn't already support the conclusions you made.
Retired.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 01 2015 16:50 GMT
#3895
There's not a clear stylistic town v scum. But I've had to read from my phone which makes it harder. But there are a number of things from his scum game which is similar. It's hard to explain. But I think it's. Tr
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
September 01 2015 16:53 GMT
#3896
On September 02 2015 01:47 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2015 01:04 Fidei86 wrote:
On September 02 2015 00:48 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On September 02 2015 00:27 Fidei86 wrote:
On September 02 2015 00:17 Damdred wrote:
So basically what your saying is that obi is making sure he's tommorows lynch when ritoky flips green and has absolutely no way he can win the game so he has to be scum?

He's not scum based on any type of meta etc that is known on obi

Nope, that's not at all what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that it looks bad for him RIGHT NOW. Lots of people have pointed out that remaining players less rayn train less green checks = Obi. Him surviving right now, as mafia, would be great. He then makes it to lylo and either turns it up, or alternatively keeps lurking and hopes that he gets passed over (because of comments like yours).

I'm not saying he IS mafia, I'm saying that it's not good enough for him to be like "don't care lol" when we're so close to the end of the game.


I love how you just completely overlook what anyone is saying about me being town.

I'm not over looking it - as far as I can see it's all just META META META. And I want more than that. If I've missed something, please do correct me!


Considering your whole scumread on me started because of meta that you clearly didn't understand, I'm going to say that's all you're getting since you obviously don't care about anything that doesn't already support the conclusions you made.

Riiiiiiiiiiight. That's why, having already written that I 100% agreed with JJ's ritoky read, I started questioning it, then questioned TT and now I'm pushing you? Because I'm so set in my ways? Of course I care about frikking winning this game. Why do you think I've spent so much time playing it? I'm only invested in my thoughts and reads insofar as they are correct. Where they are wrong, I dearly want people to point that out to me, because I want to win. So humour me, please, and point out why my read on you is wrong.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
September 01 2015 16:55 GMT
#3897
On September 02 2015 01:50 geript wrote:
There's not a clear stylistic town v scum.


Basically.
iirc I don't recall ritoky's defense being that bad, plus I thought his bit on Tt made sense.
The only thing I remember from Tt is him writing a rehashed bad case on me.

It's not strong enough to warrant defending rit but that's where I'm at.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
September 01 2015 16:56 GMT
#3898
On September 02 2015 01:53 Fidei86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2015 01:47 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On September 02 2015 01:04 Fidei86 wrote:
On September 02 2015 00:48 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On September 02 2015 00:27 Fidei86 wrote:
On September 02 2015 00:17 Damdred wrote:
So basically what your saying is that obi is making sure he's tommorows lynch when ritoky flips green and has absolutely no way he can win the game so he has to be scum?

He's not scum based on any type of meta etc that is known on obi

Nope, that's not at all what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that it looks bad for him RIGHT NOW. Lots of people have pointed out that remaining players less rayn train less green checks = Obi. Him surviving right now, as mafia, would be great. He then makes it to lylo and either turns it up, or alternatively keeps lurking and hopes that he gets passed over (because of comments like yours).

I'm not saying he IS mafia, I'm saying that it's not good enough for him to be like "don't care lol" when we're so close to the end of the game.


I love how you just completely overlook what anyone is saying about me being town.

I'm not over looking it - as far as I can see it's all just META META META. And I want more than that. If I've missed something, please do correct me!


Considering your whole scumread on me started because of meta that you clearly didn't understand, I'm going to say that's all you're getting since you obviously don't care about anything that doesn't already support the conclusions you made.

Riiiiiiiiiiight. That's why, having already written that I 100% agreed with JJ's ritoky read, I started questioning it, then questioned TT and now I'm pushing you? Because I'm so set in my ways? Of course I care about frikking winning this game. Why do you think I've spent so much time playing it? I'm only invested in my thoughts and reads insofar as they are correct. Where they are wrong, I dearly want people to point that out to me, because I want to win. So humour me, please, and point out why my read on you is wrong.


It's been repeatedly explained to you you fucking moron.
Bug someone else.
Retired.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 01 2015 17:10 GMT
#3899
Chillax
Try TL Mafia!!!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
September 01 2015 17:17 GMT
#3900
Sorry.
That was probably a bit over the line.
Retired.
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 220 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1446
TKL 478
IndyStarCraft 292
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1446
TKL 478
IndyStarCraft 292
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23664
Calm 2286
Shuttle 355
Mini 168
White-Ra 147
ZZZero.O 110
firebathero 77
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11484
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1387
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Liquid`Hasu594
MindelVK27
Other Games
summit1g6123
Liquid`RaSZi2259
fl0m1635
FrodaN1407
B2W.Neo745
olofmeister654
Khaldor478
Beastyqt342
Livibee185
crisheroes133
Pyrionflax120
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
angryscii 21
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 29
• Adnapsc2 12
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach43
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1290
• Shiphtur691
• WagamamaTV332
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 17m
Replay Cast
3h 17m
OSC
16h 17m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.