• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:00
CEST 02:00
KST 09:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8868 users

TL Mafia Ban List 3.0 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 91 Next
Message Blazinghand if you request a ban please ^_^
Also when the game you're sitting out is over!
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
September 29 2015 19:37 GMT
#101
On September 30 2015 04:21 Palmar wrote:
@HTS BM has already been removed off the semi-perm list once... maybe even twice.



In general I am against bans and when applied they should serve as a deterrent to future rule breaks.

However, with this situation, it is clear that banning BM has no effect on him and they don't force him to have any respect for the rules.
Semi perm seems the best option. It is harsh but a 3 game ban would have no effect on him.
Zerg for Life
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2015 19:53 GMT
#102
7th circle 2nd ring is the place I call home
I had a good night of sleep.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 29 2015 19:55 GMT
#103
I think it's a coagulation creation
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 29 2015 19:55 GMT
#104
On September 30 2015 04:55 ObviousOne wrote:
I think it's a coagulation creation

NOPE
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/114622-tl-mafia-ban-list?page=71#1403
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 29 2015 19:56 GMT
#105
personally i'm in the vestibule chilling
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 29 2015 19:56 GMT
#106
I stand corrected, but coag was mentioned after all so my memory simply attached to the incorrect subject.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 29 2015 19:59 GMT
#107
On September 30 2015 04:25 Half the Sky wrote:
Repeat offender? My mistake I wasn't aware there.


Clearly you aren't up to date with the ban list power rankings.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
September 29 2015 20:28 GMT
#108
On September 30 2015 04:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2015 04:25 Half the Sky wrote:
Repeat offender? My mistake I wasn't aware there.


Clearly you aren't up to date with the ban list power rankings.


I only started here in Nov 2014 and I think that's part of my issue. I'm a baby here compared to most others >_<

Still, well done with your power rankings, had a giggle there. <3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 29 2015 20:35 GMT
#109
5) LSB Vs RoL

Most bans are resolved in a relatively dull fashion. Someone breaks a rule, there is a bit of argument about how severe the crime was, and eventually that player has to sit out a game or two and everyone moves on. The aftermath of Insane Mafia 2, however, brought forth a more progressive way of resolving the ban. In the not too distant future where GMarshal has been overthrown and chaos reigns supreme, bans will be decided in on way and one way alone: The Grudge Match.

oh god it's here
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 30 2015 00:23 GMT
#110
On September 30 2015 00:41 Palmar wrote:
Season of the witch mafia is over.

Requesting a 3 game ban for Bill Murray for outing game-breaking information intentionally after his death:

Show nested quote +
On September 24 2015 03:39 Bill Murray wrote:
wow im lynched

1) you all didnt deadline vote
2) you all didnt fucking let me speak
3) you all put 5 votes on me for no fucking reason

I was the Judge. I was town. Good fucking game. I'm never playing on this website again.


The bolded is the important part. That piece of information led directly to town instantly losing the game. This is basically the same thing as a dead mafia outing his team.

I'm requesting 3 game, but semi-permanent might actually be the correct call here. It's intentionally ruining a game because you're unhappy about being lynched. I'll leave that decision to the almighty blazinghand.


The requested 3-game ban is approved.

It sounds like Bill Murray doesn't want to come back, but should he do so, I'll have a talk with him when he starts sitting out games.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 30 2015 08:11 GMT
#111
On September 30 2015 04:37 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2015 04:21 Palmar wrote:
@HTS BM has already been removed off the semi-perm list once... maybe even twice.



In general I am against bans and when applied they should serve as a deterrent to future rule breaks.

However, with this situation, it is clear that banning BM has no effect on him and they don't force him to have any respect for the rules.
Semi perm seems the best option. It is harsh but a 3 game ban would have no effect on him.

Agreed.
BH, talking to him will not solve anything.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 30 2015 09:27 GMT
#112
Everyone should donate 50 ¢ for a Bill Murray education fund. If he plays ban free for 1 year straight he's entitled to buy something with it.

I nominate Palmar for hedge fund manager. He will invest the money into icelandic whale fat refining industry stocks.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-30 09:51:03
September 30 2015 09:50 GMT
#113
On September 30 2015 18:27 Vivax wrote:
Everyone should donate 50 ¢ for a Bill Murray education fund. If he plays ban free for 1 year straight he's entitled to buy something with it.

I nominate Palmar for hedge fund manager. He will invest the money into icelandic whale fat refining industry stocks.

I have a bit of money in Icelandic stocks. 45% gains in the last 12 months. Our economy is an interesting beast.
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 30 2015 23:27 GMT
#114
On September 30 2015 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2015 18:27 Vivax wrote:
Everyone should donate 50 ¢ for a Bill Murray education fund. If he plays ban free for 1 year straight he's entitled to buy something with it.

I nominate Palmar for hedge fund manager. He will invest the money into icelandic whale fat refining industry stocks.

I have a bit of money in Icelandic stocks. 45% gains in the last 12 months. Our economy is an interesting beast.


I can't find Icelandic stocks when I search for them. And the 1-y market average for Europe is either around 1 % or negative.

Mafia
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 01 2015 04:17 GMT
#115
On September 30 2015 04:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
Isn't BM on that pic of TL mafia banlist hell? The one where it goes through the layers like outing mafia team/breadcrumbing role pm/posting after death/Bill Murray/inactivity

I fucking found it through TL's search engine you people better bow down

[image loading]

Hey I do a lot of those

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 01 2015 23:51 GMT
#116
Haha that graphic. I'm clearly in the 4th circle.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
October 06 2015 23:56 GMT
#117
[M][N] Battle of the Drams Mafia has concluded in a town victory.

I'm pleased to report there are no ban list actions necessary for this game
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 07 2015 00:28 GMT
#118
maybe ban bh for town siding
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 11 2015 15:02 GMT
#119
I made a mistake. I didnt realize I was dead. I am not used to instant lynches here - I'm the only one I've ever known to host a game to have it that way, and the game meta I was just in everyone BUT ME was using #deadlinevote with a seperate voting thread I hadnt read yet while catchup posting and not fully caught up with the game that I was ACTUALLY FULLY READING FOR ONCE but ok I'll accept a 3 game ban and I might end up playing again because there are people that I really care about here
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 11 2015 15:03 GMT
#120
p.s. i will try to consolidate my posts more in the future
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 91 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 107
Nina 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1131
GuemChi 783
Artosis 633
910 37
MaD[AoV]21
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever10
League of Legends
JimRising 691
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Other Games
summit1g8460
Day[9].tv596
shahzam500
C9.Mang0338
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick601
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta30
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur696
• Day9tv596
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
16h
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
7 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.