• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:25
CEST 19:25
KST 02:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War255.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8619 users

Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 48 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 21:17 GMT
#561
On July 20 2015 06:12 KelsierSC wrote:
where is rayn?

Sauna? Probably work though. Yesterday before the storm here, he said he worked 66 hours the past week. So it wouldn't surprise me if he was working.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 19 2015 21:17 GMT
#562
im null on yamato so I would vote it, doesnt matter to me.
I come in for the scraps
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 21:26 GMT
#563
I can't really make a case on yamato, except it just feels like I was pocketed by him.

like when I made that push on geript he said

On July 19 2015 04:01 yamato77 wrote:
geript, you've dug your own hole here


and

On July 19 2015 04:09 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 04:01 Damdred wrote:
This is difficult.

I don't think geript is a good lynch at all. Its based a bit on crappy meta and gut feelings a bit. Meh

Well you should probably explain, given that a good portion of my townreads want to lynch him.


then further on I got,


On July 20 2015 03:11 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 03:09 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 01:54 geript wrote:
Or we can just lynch Kelsier for his stupidity. Basic run down of analogous conversation:

Geript: "Yam is mafia for not being able to strong enough to bench 300"
Kelsier: "So you're saying Yam is weak"
Geript: "English motherfucker. Do you speak it?"
Kelsier: "So Yam benching 200 makes him not strong?"
Geript: "ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER!!! DO YOU SPEAK IT??????"
Kelsier: "Geript clearly maf."

Everything else is basically random inane pushes in the most god awful way.


that isn't what happened

thanks for being incredibly rude to me though, it makes me feel better about lynching you

I agree with this sentiment


I don't know it just felt a bit dirty. Nothing strong

Plus he gives plots this weird easy town read and I don't like him either so.

Zerg for Life
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 19 2015 21:38 GMT
#564
So this is really scum rayn. Unless rayn rolls scum with me then he hates playing. His first game back rayn rolls scum and is all like fuck this shit. This is scum rayn 100%

Soul read is real
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 19 2015 21:38 GMT
#565
not lynching yamato today btw.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 21:41 GMT
#566
I don't want to lynch Yamato today.

I think jonny saying he's going to,be here till deadline and not doing anything but voting Geript badly is telling since he hit resistance.

Rayn not caring around the lynch is...interesting I guess but Idk.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 21:42 GMT
#567
##unvote
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 21:43 GMT
#568
##Vote Jonnylaw
Zerg for Life
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 21:48 GMT
#569
Though almost nobody is here caring around lynch So,that's a bit depressing just three or so.

So let's talk this out.

The two people who,have a reasonable shot are jonny, Yamato and maybe,rayn.

Jonny has been,stated why several times by rels and myself.

The pocketing thing by Yamato is interesting but I've,seen,him do things like this as town.

Though it's interesting ff just voted and doesn't care afterwards so that's troubling to
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
July 19 2015 21:49 GMT
#570
Day 1 Votecount

fecalfeast (0): Onegu, Fecalfeast
plotspot (0): KelsierSC, Rels
yamato77 (0): geript
kelsiersc (0): geript
geript (2): raynpelikoneet, KelsierSC, yamato77, JonnyLaw
rayn (1): Onegu
damdred (1): raynpelikoneet
onegu (1): VayneAuthority
raynpelikoneet (0): Damdred
jonnylaw (4): Rels, Damdred, Fecalfeast, geript, geript, KelsierSC
yamato (0): KelsierSC




Remember votes are done in this thread and MUST be accurate in spelling. A "live" (15/20 minute delayed) vote count can be found always at: HERE.

Also a general reminder that you MUST also have 1 page of filter at the end of this cycle. Failure to do so will be met with extreme punishment, maybe.

If you see an error please pm me



[image loading][image loading]

plotspot
Profile Joined October 2014
800 Posts
July 19 2015 21:49 GMT
#571
fuck I can't decide, I'd rather vote for fecalfeast.I don't believe jonny is mafia at all, even though had this reading mistake.

1. overreaction, like ok it's NAI, but it's too wifom for it's own good, if you're town there no need to do it, ok as mafia it's still bad to wifom like this, the impression remains that it's unnecssary angry wifom
2. misrepresenting my effort as scum noodling around, putting it the worst light possible, although I'm really confused
3. being opportunistic, I don't buy all his short "whys" it's really strange

##VOTE: fecalfeast





Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 21:51 GMT
#572
If jonny flips town I'm pretty sure plot is scum. Why is jonny town plot again?
plotspot
Profile Joined October 2014
800 Posts
July 19 2015 21:53 GMT
#573
I tried to decipher what geript and Kelsier were about to see who makes more sense, but the conclusion is that the bang is most probably on account of both misreading each other, see below in spoilers what I mean.

+ Show Spoiler +
Geript after some noodling explains to Kelsier that he thinks this

On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


is short and assholey, but that yamato is even more short and assholey than this with the following post.

On July 19 2015 03:30 geript wrote:How can it be not short/assholey when the point I'm making is that he's more short/assholey as town?


Kelsier replies with

On July 19 2015 03:38 KelsierSC wrote:
right but i am curious how you read that post as anything but short or being an asshole.


IMO, Kelsier misreads geripts post as geript not thinking that yamato was short/assholey.
If he thinks otherwise the sentence must be “right but I am curious how you can read that post as short or being an asshole.”

Geripts responds with

On July 19 2015 03:48 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Like this is basic reading comprehension. How can he get that I'm trying to say that Yam's post was not short/assholey? Like me using the word more literally means that I found the post lacking an amount of shortness/assholery that town yam levels usually are.
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 03:38 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:30 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:10 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:09 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:07 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:05 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Please read


i'm asking you a question so just answer it rather than dodge

I'm telling you that you're asking a retarded question that would be answered by basic reading comprehension.


just humour me and answer the question,

How can it be not short/assholey when the point I'm making is that he's more short/assholey as town?


right but i am curious how you read that post as anything but short or being an asshole.

Then he's trying to make the point that the post is short/assholey but I'm not reading it that way. Like I've been really fucking clear about this.


1. geript clearly states again that he thinks yamato’s post was short/assholey. But it would be even more if she was town.

2. geript misreads Kelsier that his post was saying “he is curious as to why geript think’s yamato’s post is short/assholey” and then sort of contradicts himself by saying “I’m not thinking yamato’s post was short/assholey.”

Yeah, sort of double misread into endless argument.



Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 21:55 GMT
#574
Everyone come back who's here
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 21:55 GMT
#575
I'm around Damdred, but there's just not much else to say. No one's actually reading/thinking about what I've written about Yam or Kels or almost anyone else.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 21:56 GMT
#576
Fri bio jug xhskjdbdhshd

I'm here look at what plot just wrote and freaking tell,me,it's not weird and Mafish

Kel is probably town, Yamato I'd rather lynch someone else today
plotspot
Profile Joined October 2014
800 Posts
July 19 2015 21:58 GMT
#577
It's a gut feeling I have, like it's too easy to vote on someone who hasn't been so active. I don't buy it, I feel like mafia has formed a successful wagon around him over the day. I wish I was wrong, if he flips mafia, the better and more credits to anyone who votes for him.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 21:58 GMT
#578
Then who's the mafia on the wagon besides ff?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
July 19 2015 22:00 GMT
#579
no more posting
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-19 22:16:43
July 19 2015 22:03 GMT
#580
Day 1 Votecount

fecalfeast (1): Onegu, Fecalfeast, plotspot
plotspot (0): KelsierSC, Rels
yamato77 (0): geript
kelsiersc (0): geript
geript (2): raynpelikoneet, KelsierSC, yamato77, JonnyLaw
rayn (1): Onegu
damdred (1): raynpelikoneet
onegu (1): VayneAuthority
raynpelikoneet (0): Damdred
jonnylaw (6): Rels, Damdred, Fecalfeast, geript, geript, VayneAuthority, KelsierSC
johnnylaw (0): geript
yamato (0): KelsierSC




Remember votes are done in this thread and MUST be accurate in spelling. A "live" (15/20 minute delayed) vote count can be found always at: HERE.

Also a general reminder that you MUST also have 1 page of filter at the end of this cycle. Failure to do so will be met with extreme punishment, maybe.

If you see an error please pm me, there will be a 5 minute window where you can pm me corrections since this is an auto vote count




Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 373
ProTech151
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25962
Calm 5168
Light 170
Rush 161
Free 114
Barracks 104
910 91
Zeus 84
Mind 83
Trap 44
[ Show more ]
Hyun 33
Aegong 29
ToSsGirL 26
soO 26
Rock 25
Sexy 14
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9279
XaKoH 363
Counter-Strike
fl0m5647
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1162
Other Games
singsing2015
FrodaN778
B2W.Neo582
Beastyqt567
mouzStarbuck280
crisheroes276
Livibee186
Hui .161
C9.Mang0133
RotterdaM121
KnowMe95
Trikslyr81
QueenE74
edward25
BRAT_OK 20
MindelVK7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 18
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2499
Other Games
• Shiphtur811
• imaqtpie183
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 35m
Big Brain Bouts
16h 35m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
23h 35m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
Patches Events
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.