• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:14
CEST 20:14
KST 03:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8801 users

Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 48 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 22:29 GMT
#601
On July 20 2015 07:20 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 07:18 Damdred wrote:
It is ok, the vindictiveness isn't that huge a deal. The killer was that Geript vote (which sorta confirms geript), his weird unexplained reads and screwing off when he was unable to,be here.

I think we have one,mafia on wagon and one off though.

Gut feeling it's ff and rayn.

Why come back and vote my teammate when he's not really being wagoned rather than help push someone else?


Because he was being wagond, I had been pushing him prior And rels pushed the crap out of him.

Everyone else was getting shut down basically. I need you to do work ff because I need to figure out if he spewed you town or struggled to give his team mate a town read.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 19 2015 22:30 GMT
#602


watching evo, i'll do it later
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 22:31 GMT
#603
On July 20 2015 07:26 geript wrote:
If there's mafia on the wagon, then I think it's more likely to be Rels, Vayne or Kelsier. But I kinda think the people on the wagon are far more likely to be town. Except maybe Kelsier. His vote was pretty superfluous and his read on me was literally insane.



I don't want to argue with you about the read on you being "insane", you will just say mean things about me again. That was my interpretation of events and why I read you as scum.

I was already suspicious of johnny and when he didn't come back to answer I voted him.

Zerg for Life
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 19 2015 22:31 GMT
#604
I already mentioned that, i had onegu and jonny as the most likely scum and im missing a 3rd scum, not surprised if milo's slot is it
I come in for the scraps
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 22:35 GMT
#605
On July 20 2015 02:22 yamato77 wrote:
Geript is not town.

Rayn ands damdred both probably are

Johnny lynch is a complete crapshoot.


I'd lynch yamato tomorrow over onegu ,

like I said it felt like he was pocketing me , felt dirty.

plus this doesn't look great
Zerg for Life
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 19 2015 22:42 GMT
#606
[image loading]

http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo1

I fucking love umvc3
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 22:47 GMT
#607
Btw if rayn claims a vig shot on me tomorrow be careful he's not scum big q.q
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 23:11 GMT
#608
On July 20 2015 07:31 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 07:26 geript wrote:
If there's mafia on the wagon, then I think it's more likely to be Rels, Vayne or Kelsier. But I kinda think the people on the wagon are far more likely to be town. Except maybe Kelsier. His vote was pretty superfluous and his read on me was literally insane.



I don't want to argue with you about the read on you being "insane", you will just say mean things about me again. That was my interpretation of events and why I read you as scum.

I was already suspicious of johnny and when he didn't come back to answer I voted him.


Why is why I've noted that I can see how you could be town just reading something wrong. I doubt it but it's possible.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 23:37 GMT
#609
On July 20 2015 08:11 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 07:31 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 07:26 geript wrote:
If there's mafia on the wagon, then I think it's more likely to be Rels, Vayne or Kelsier. But I kinda think the people on the wagon are far more likely to be town. Except maybe Kelsier. His vote was pretty superfluous and his read on me was literally insane.



I don't want to argue with you about the read on you being "insane", you will just say mean things about me again. That was my interpretation of events and why I read you as scum.

I was already suspicious of johnny and when he didn't come back to answer I voted him.


Why is why I've noted that I can see how you could be town just reading something wrong. I doubt it but it's possible.


ok just to clarify

how i saw things

geript "yamato is short/asshole when he is town"
kelsier "yamato posted short/asshole posts , and you called him mafia then, this makes no sense"


what actually happened

geript "yamato makes short/asshole as town, (i expect to see more of those short/asshole posts)"

if you just explained the green earlier we were cool.
Zerg for Life
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 23:57 GMT
#610
Damdred has good town reads. He should be listened to more often
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 20 2015 00:05 GMT
#611
On July 20 2015 08:57 Damdred wrote:
Damdred has good town reads. He should be listened to more often

That's only why I think kels might be town.

And yes Kels. I got what you were thinking or 'thinking.'
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 20 2015 00:47 GMT
#612
Random thought. Let's lynch Yam.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 20 2015 00:59 GMT
#613
On July 20 2015 09:47 geript wrote:
Random thought. Let's lynch Yam.


i agree
Zerg for Life
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 20 2015 01:01 GMT
#614
You are all retarded

Don't pat yourselves on the back just because you lynched a mafia today
Writer@WriterYamato
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 20 2015 01:10 GMT
#615
On July 20 2015 10:01 yamato77 wrote:
You are all retarded

Don't pat yourselves on the back just because you lynched a mafia today

Why the negative attitude you rude dude?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 20 2015 01:12 GMT
#616
On July 20 2015 10:10 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 10:01 yamato77 wrote:
You are all retarded

Don't pat yourselves on the back just because you lynched a mafia today

Why the negative attitude you rude dude?

She wants you to respect her life choices.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 20 2015 01:34 GMT
#617
Why not rayn though with that weird town read of John though
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 20 2015 01:53 GMT
#618
On July 20 2015 10:34 Damdred wrote:
Why not rayn though with that weird town read of John though

I thought about that initially after the flip. But there was a section when I was around and you were around where I was like, "this is classic town Rayn thought process". I'm only 8 beer in but I remember thinking that. Plus the exactly 1 between Rayn/Jonny. It sound dumb but I'm really confident in that.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 20 2015 02:17 GMT
#619
I'm not sure I understand the rayn thought process here. Of going scum damdred, nvm he's town then back to scum damdred for what amounts to not factual information and then not doing anything at lynch.

I'm not sure it makes him scum but so many early tr bother me as well. But it might resolve itself shortly

what do you think of Jonny and his tr on ff now
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 20 2015 02:28 GMT
#620
Idk. Not familiar w/ him enough to think what of his read on ff.

I'll read him whan sobre.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 542
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22242
Calm 3881
Mini 345
Mind 88
910 79
Free 54
Trap 37
Aegong 32
soO 29
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7430
XaKoH 467
canceldota16
Counter-Strike
fl0m5165
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2838
Other Games
singsing2062
FrodaN871
Beastyqt632
B2W.Neo583
mouzStarbuck303
Livibee186
Liquid`Hasu168
C9.Mang0157
Khaldor150
RotterdaM123
Trikslyr123
KnowMe90
QueenE72
BRAT_OK 38
ZombieGrub26
MindelVK10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 15
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix6
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV20
League of Legends
• Nemesis2139
Other Games
• Shiphtur785
• imaqtpie654
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 46m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 46m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.