JonnyLaw, the mafia goon has been lynched!
Milo109 has been warned, next warning for anything is a modkill!
to get actions in!
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Holyflare
United Kingdom30775 Posts
JonnyLaw, the mafia goon has been lynched! Milo109 has been warned, next warning for anything is a modkill! to get actions in! | ||
|
geript
10024 Posts
| ||
|
Damdred
15669 Posts
I was just paranoid | ||
|
geript
10024 Posts
| ||
|
geript
10024 Posts
| ||
|
VayneAuthority
United States8983 Posts
| ||
|
geript
10024 Posts
| ||
|
geript
10024 Posts
| ||
|
plotspot
800 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
| ||
|
Damdred
15669 Posts
I think we have one,mafia on wagon and one off though. Gut feeling it's ff and rayn. | ||
|
Holyflare
United Kingdom30775 Posts
| ||
|
KelsierSC
United Kingdom10443 Posts
| ||
|
KelsierSC
United Kingdom10443 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
On July 20 2015 07:18 Damdred wrote: It is ok, the vindictiveness isn't that huge a deal. The killer was that Geript vote (which sorta confirms geript), his weird unexplained reads and screwing off when he was unable to,be here. I think we have one,mafia on wagon and one off though. Gut feeling it's ff and rayn. Why come back and vote my teammate when he's not really being wagoned rather than help push someone else? | ||
|
geript
10024 Posts
| ||
|
plotspot
800 Posts
On July 20 2015 07:18 Damdred wrote: It is ok, the vindictiveness isn't that huge a deal. The killer was that Geript vote (which sorta confirms geript), his weird unexplained reads and screwing off when he was unable to,be here. I think we have one,mafia on wagon and one off though. Gut feeling it's ff and rayn. I sorta had my doubts about geript, because he is so aggressive (I mean I don't know him, if you guys have better meta and read him better then that's cool), but then to the very end I tried to figure out who could be more scum: him or Kelsier and I couldn't decide because their whole argument hinged on misunderstandings from somewhere halfway in. | ||
|
KelsierSC
United Kingdom10443 Posts
final scum could be dispirited and not really giving a fuck trying to establish another push by themselves. or scum just wasn't around for EOD. | ||
|
Onegu
United States9699 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|