• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:34
CEST 10:34
KST 17:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8631 users

Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 48 Next All
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 20:36 GMT
#541
I'm going to take 20 minutes
Zerg for Life
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 20:36 GMT
#542
On July 20 2015 05:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 05:30 Rels wrote:
Alright time to sleep for me. A bit afraid to see that much consensus on jonny's lynch; 'cause if he's mafia it would mean that mafia team is now bussing him. But he's not posting at all when he said he would be here until deadline, so this is in line with a mafia bus.

Good night everyone!

what

jonnylaw (4): Rels, Damdred, Fecalfeast, geript, geript

if he's mafia it means that he is being bused?

What do you mean?

I was wrong, thought he had more votes than that. Actually, that's your vote that made me think that; you came back to the thread and immediately voted for him, it made me rethink a little.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 20:37 GMT
#543
Rels and FF make my head hurt.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 19 2015 20:38 GMT
#544
On July 20 2015 05:37 geript wrote:
Rels and FF make my head hurt.

why?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 20:41 GMT
#545
Because some of the things you guys say are just flat out not connected with reality. At least with Kelsier, he could theoretically just be reading things and inserting words/phrases so they instantly make the understanding different. Potentially. Probably not. But it is a theoretical understandable potential option. But consensus on JLaw? There's 4 votes on him and he's not even my preferred lynch.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 20:43 GMT
#546
On July 20 2015 05:41 geript wrote:
Because some of the things you guys say are just flat out not connected with reality. At least with Kelsier, he could theoretically just be reading things and inserting words/phrases so they instantly make the understanding different. Potentially. Probably not. But it is a theoretical understandable potential option. But consensus on JLaw? There's 4 votes on him and he's not even my preferred lynch.

I agree, I thought he had more.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 20:43 GMT
#547
Before I go, so that's not lost:

On July 20 2015 03:24 Rels wrote:
OK there it is.

Why I think JonnyLaw is mafia: an event timeline

One
Early in the game, JonnyLaw makes a comment on FecalFeast being relaxed.
+ Show Spoiler +

On July 18 2015 18:07 JonnyLaw wrote:
well seems dead here. 3am and head full of beer i'll be back in the morning. ff seems relaxed to me. comfortable acting as a townie even.

kelsier's aggressive. geript's posts make no sense to me.



Two
Wanting to know more, I ask why he posted this.
+ Show Spoiler +

On July 18 2015 18:39 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 18:07 JonnyLaw wrote:
well seems dead here. 3am and head full of beer i'll be back in the morning. ff seems relaxed to me. comfortable acting as a townie even.

kelsier's aggressive. geript's posts make no sense to me.

I don't understand this sentence. Are you town or scum reading his "relaxed" posts ?



Three
His explanation is the following: JonnyLaw posted to defend FecalFeast against someone saying that FecalFeast was doing "weird smilies".
This explanation is false, as the one being accused of doing "weird smilies" was plotspot.
+ Show Spoiler +

On July 20 2015 02:41 JonnyLaw wrote:
@rels when i said he feels relaxed someone was accusing him of being scum for using "weird smilies." is this really a thing? i thought he just posted whatever he wanted since it was a couple hours into day 1 at the time.



Forth
When I ask Jonny to confirm that explanation, he backs off and abandon his previous explanation.
+ Show Spoiler +

On July 20 2015 03:04 JonnyLaw wrote:
oh uhh...sure I don't know what I was thinking there to be honest. I was writing a quick post before I passed out after a late night. Apparently it's what I felt at that particular moment. We can debate this one line if that's what you want but I'd rather talk about someone important.



Conclusion
The problem here isn't that he made a sentence without explanation. Lots of people here have posted "tone reads" or stuff like that.
The problem is that he made up a false explanation, then gave it up when asked to confirm it.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 20:46 GMT
#548
Actually I know why I thought it was more.

On July 20 2015 03:27 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 03:24 Rels wrote:
OK there it is.

Why I think JonnyLaw is mafia: an event timeline

One
Early in the game, JonnyLaw makes a comment on FecalFeast being relaxed.
+ Show Spoiler +

On July 18 2015 18:07 JonnyLaw wrote:
well seems dead here. 3am and head full of beer i'll be back in the morning. ff seems relaxed to me. comfortable acting as a townie even.

kelsier's aggressive. geript's posts make no sense to me.



Two
Wanting to know more, I ask why he posted this.
+ Show Spoiler +

On July 18 2015 18:39 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 18:07 JonnyLaw wrote:
well seems dead here. 3am and head full of beer i'll be back in the morning. ff seems relaxed to me. comfortable acting as a townie even.

kelsier's aggressive. geript's posts make no sense to me.

I don't understand this sentence. Are you town or scum reading his "relaxed" posts ?



Three
His explanation is the following: JonnyLaw posted to defend FecalFeast against someone saying that FecalFeast was doing "weird smilies".
This explanation is false, as the one being accused of doing "weird smilies" was plotspot.
+ Show Spoiler +

On July 20 2015 02:41 JonnyLaw wrote:
@rels when i said he feels relaxed someone was accusing him of being scum for using "weird smilies." is this really a thing? i thought he just posted whatever he wanted since it was a couple hours into day 1 at the time.



Forth
When I ask Jonny to confirm that explanation, he backs off and abandon his previous explanation.
+ Show Spoiler +

On July 20 2015 03:04 JonnyLaw wrote:
oh uhh...sure I don't know what I was thinking there to be honest. I was writing a quick post before I passed out after a late night. Apparently it's what I felt at that particular moment. We can debate this one line if that's what you want but I'd rather talk about someone important.



Conclusion
The problem here isn't that he made a sentence without explanation. Lots of people here have posted "tone reads" or stuff like that.
The problem is that he made up a false explanation, then gave it up when asked to confirm it.


This is a pretty good case actually.

I'm reading his post again where he ends up voting geript.


On July 20 2015 05:05 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 04:02 geript wrote:
Damdred your townread on Yam is awful. She not playing her towngame at all. Not even close to her town game. Can you cite a single reason for any of her reads?



LOL Yamato confirmed female.


Kinda Meh on him, he isnt the lynch today.

Could get behind a Johnny lynch but think rayn is a much better lynch at this point.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 20:55 GMT
#549
I actually think it's more telling jonny is just disappeared then anything
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 20:59 GMT
#550
Yeh I'm actually waiting for johnny to respond , he seems to have gone AWOL

I think I was wrong on geript, I misunderstood what he was trying to say and he did fight against me hard.

I agree that johnny doesn't look good. VA made good points, Rels case is strong but I want to get his response.

I'm also not liking yamato at this point, I basically get a dirty feeling when I read him because it felt like he was sort of pocketing me.

from early d1 I don't really like plotspot either and his list post definitely isn't strong.
Plus I don't like how he tried to clarify things into, "well it's these two worlds right."
Saying there has to be scum between me and geript, rayn and damdred. that feels like setting up an excuse to vote another town d2 maybe.

On July 20 2015 03:25 plotspot wrote:
In the spoilers are basically the summary of notable events to me from p18 to 23.

+ Show Spoiler +
Damdred
0. pushing off a lynch on Geript and suggests Jonny or FF.
3. doesn’t want to lynch yamato
5. wants to consider lynching rayn,
14. reinforces reason on why ff is mafia

Geript:
1. wants to lynch yamato, accusing him all sort of stuff, (yamato is a girl? ok), 2. wants to lynch Rayn for doing less than he could as town, basically much from the meta-soup,
4. wants to lynch Kelsier for asking stupid questions and being stupid in general
6. thinks either Rayn or jonny is mafia.
7. back to the circle of lynching among yamato/Rayn/Kelsier
8. (geript never thought of ff as scum, rather town)
9. add Onegu to the circle of possible mafia
20. more yamato

Vayne:
10. thinks Onegu might be scum
11. 50/50 on jonny
12. ff looks town
18. Damdred is town

Rels:
13. thinks geript is town
XX. votes jonny

Rayn:
15. votes Damdred
16. geript is town
17. Onegu might be scum
19. explains why Damdred is scum

Yamato:
21. geript is mafia
22. Rayn and damdred both probably town


It kinda boils down to

Damdred, geript VS Rayn, Kelsier

I am still thinking which side makes more sense.

@geript: would be nice if you could provide the reasons why there is one town/mafia between Rayn and Jonny.



So I would lynch johnny, plot or yamato here

I don't feel like I was insulting anyone today, i'm trying not to so I guess if I said something mean to geript then I apologise I was actually just trying to figure out what you were saying.
Zerg for Life
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 19 2015 21:03 GMT
#551
##unvote onegu

##:vote Jonnylaw

might as well take part in this lynch, didnt think it would be so contested. might learn something after all
I come in for the scraps
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 21:07 GMT
#552
On July 20 2015 05:55 Damdred wrote:
I actually think it's more telling jonny is just disappeared then anything

I don't think that's alignment indicative at all. If I knew him better, I could try to apply dick move analysis, but I don't. Yam is still a much better lynch.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-19 21:07:59
July 19 2015 21:07 GMT
#553
Day 1 Votecount

fecalfeast (0): Onegu, Fecalfeast
plotspot (0): KelsierSC, Rels
yamato77 (0): geript
kelsiersc (0): geript
geript (2): raynpelikoneet, KelsierSC, yamato77, JonnyLaw
rayn (1): Onegu
damdred (1): raynpelikoneet
onegu (1): VayneAuthority
raynpelikoneet (0): Damdred
jonnylaw (5): Rels, Damdred, Fecalfeast, geript, geript, VayneAuthority
johnnylaw (0): geript

[image loading][image loading]
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 21:08 GMT
#554
I would feel really bad if he's town, because then his dog is really sick though. And I love dogs.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 19 2015 21:09 GMT
#555
well his dog is sick regardless lol, if hes mafia doesnt mean he lied about that xD
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 19 2015 21:10 GMT
#556
there's still time for onegu shenanigans...
I come in for the scraps
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 21:12 GMT
#557
where is rayn?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 21:14 GMT
#558
##Vote Yamato
Zerg for Life
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 21:15 GMT
#559
On July 20 2015 06:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
well his dog is sick regardless lol, if hes mafia doesnt mean he lied about that xD

yah, but if he's mafia he's at least potentially lying. If he's town, he's almost automatically telling the truth. So his young dog would be in a really bad spot. And I'd hate that. At least if he's mafia, I can pretend that he's just trying to get the sympathy on his side or something.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 21:16 GMT
#560
Can we get 2 more to switch to yam (other than me/kels)?
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 111
EnDerr 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2495
Rain 1485
FanTaSy 381
Soma 143
Yoon 117
Stork 77
NotJumperer 72
Mong 50
Killer 48
Bale 34
[ Show more ]
Shinee 30
Hm[arnc] 25
Sharp 25
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
yabsab 13
Noble 9
League of Legends
JimRising 514
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1221
shoxiejesuss460
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Other Games
summit1g8185
ceh9518
Happy347
singsing0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick625
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Rush1157
• Lourlo1025
• Stunt466
Other Games
• Shiphtur837
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 26m
INu's Battles
2h 26m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 26m
OSC
13h 41m
Replay Cast
14h 26m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.