• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:23
CEST 00:23
KST 07:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8312 users

Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 48 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 19:19 GMT
#501
On July 20 2015 04:16 KelsierSC wrote:
that goes to town as a whole

Definitely don't address it to your teammates.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 19:22 GMT
#502
Both of you stop being assholes and vote for mafia jonny.

Your confirmation biased at this point Kel.

You are omgus biased Geript.

Her over it and vote jonny
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 19 2015 19:24 GMT
#503
dont dodgerino the onegu lynch, 20% mafia good odds
I come in for the scraps
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 19:29 GMT
#504
Damdy only 2 votes on him. My vote on him is meh unless another votes
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 19:29 GMT
#505
On July 20 2015 04:16 geript wrote:
Then grab a dictionary and read what the words mean especially as it regards the context I used them in. Because short can mean brief, the opposite of tall or rude/curt among other things. More is an adjective that enumerates a larger amount. So when I say she is more short and assholey as town. And that I'm not reading her town. That does not mean that she's not being rude/jerk/short/assholey. It means that she is not being those thing as much as she would be as town. It's literally the English language and how it works. DO YOU SPEAK IT??????????


The case I made is that you claimed to be scum reading yamato over the post I quoted, yet in your timeline you had yamato as mafia before this for two short asshole posts.
So what you are claiming is you expected him to make more of the shorter posts and that just the two you saw weren't enough?
What do you mean by you didn't like yamato's response to you and your vote because I didn't see him say anything to you at all.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 19:31 GMT
#506
On July 20 2015 04:22 Damdred wrote:
Both of you stop being assholes and vote for mafia jonny.

Your confirmation biased at this point Kel.

You are omgus biased Geript.

Her over it and vote jonny


i'm actually asking fair questions and not insulting anyone so i don't know why you feel the need to traffic cop this.
Zerg for Life
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 19:34 GMT
#507
You are trapped in a narrative and can't explain to me how anything I brought up has scum motivation behind it.

You are stuck in the narrative and everything that happens you aren't looking at it and trying to,'re evaluate even when your town reads are saying Geript is probably town
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 19:38 GMT
#508
On July 20 2015 04:34 Damdred wrote:
You are trapped in a narrative and can't explain to me how anything I brought up has scum motivation behind it.

You are stuck in the narrative and everything that happens you aren't looking at it and trying to,'re evaluate even when your town reads are saying Geript is probably town


what are you talking about, my case is still the same, the only thing that changed is that geript hadn't actually answered the case against him but instead went ahead and called me scum.

I'm questioning someone I think is mafia so please if you have nothing to add apart from "it's a bad case" with no reasons why. then let me get on with it.
Zerg for Life
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 19 2015 19:45 GMT
#509
I think my biggest problem with damdred is the townread on yamato. My next biggest problem with damdred is that in most of my other games where I have a slow day 1, damdred tries to get me to pick it up. I've played enough games with damdred to think that he should know that if I rolled mafia I'd be more hype to play day 1.

that being said I don't read damdred mafia and honestly agree with him on geript vs kels. (omg another 180)

I'll vote johnny for sure.

##vote jonnylaw

I've been sitting here doing dabs and kept getting distracted by evo. I am here I swear
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 19:49 GMT
#510
On July 20 2015 04:38 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 04:34 Damdred wrote:
You are trapped in a narrative and can't explain to me how anything I brought up has scum motivation behind it.

You are stuck in the narrative and everything that happens you aren't looking at it and trying to,'re evaluate even when your town reads are saying Geript is probably town


what are you talking about, my case is still the same, the only thing that changed is that geript hadn't actually answered the case against him but instead went ahead and called me scum.

I'm questioning someone I think is mafia so please if you have nothing to add apart from "it's a bad case" with no reasons why. then let me get on with it.

OK I want to understand. For me your accusations against geript are:
1 - geript said yamato as town was a dick, so he must be mafia; and you quoted a post where yamato was a dick, so that's weird.
2 - something about timelines I didn't understand.
For point 1 I had the same reaction as you, but he explained it here:
On July 20 2015 04:16 geript wrote:
Then grab a dictionary and read what the words mean especially as it regards the context I used them in. Because short can mean brief, the opposite of tall or rude/curt among other things. More is an adjective that enumerates a larger amount. So when I say she is more short and assholey as town. And that I'm not reading her town. That does not mean that she's not being rude/jerk/short/assholey. It means that she is not being those thing as much as she would be as town. It's literally the English language and how it works. DO YOU SPEAK IT??????????


Now for point 2. I have no idea what the contradiction is, could you explain it to me ?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 19:50 GMT
#511
On July 20 2015 04:29 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 04:16 geript wrote:
Then grab a dictionary and read what the words mean especially as it regards the context I used them in. Because short can mean brief, the opposite of tall or rude/curt among other things. More is an adjective that enumerates a larger amount. So when I say she is more short and assholey as town. And that I'm not reading her town. That does not mean that she's not being rude/jerk/short/assholey. It means that she is not being those thing as much as she would be as town. It's literally the English language and how it works. DO YOU SPEAK IT??????????


The case I made is that you claimed to be scum reading yamato over the post I quoted, yet in your timeline you had yamato as mafia before this for two short asshole posts.
So what you are claiming is you expected him to make more of the shorter posts and that just the two you saw weren't enough?
What do you mean by you didn't like yamato's response to you and your vote because I didn't see him say anything to you at all.

No. Please continue to be wrong Mr Mafia. The post you quoted was why I continued to scum read him.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 19:52 GMT
#512
##unvote
##vote JohnnyLaw
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
July 19 2015 19:53 GMT
#513
Day 1 Votecount

fecalfeast (0): Onegu, Fecalfeast
plotspot (0): KelsierSC, Rels
yamato77 (0): geript
kelsiersc (1): geript
geript (3): raynpelikoneet, KelsierSC, yamato77, JonnyLaw
rayn (1): Onegu
damdred (1): raynpelikoneet
onegu (1): VayneAuthority
raynpelikoneet (0): Damdred
jonnylaw (3): Rels, Damdred, Fecalfeast


[image loading][image loading]
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 19:54 GMT
#514
On July 20 2015 04:50 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 04:29 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:16 geript wrote:
Then grab a dictionary and read what the words mean especially as it regards the context I used them in. Because short can mean brief, the opposite of tall or rude/curt among other things. More is an adjective that enumerates a larger amount. So when I say she is more short and assholey as town. And that I'm not reading her town. That does not mean that she's not being rude/jerk/short/assholey. It means that she is not being those thing as much as she would be as town. It's literally the English language and how it works. DO YOU SPEAK IT??????????


The case I made is that you claimed to be scum reading yamato over the post I quoted, yet in your timeline you had yamato as mafia before this for two short asshole posts.
So what you are claiming is you expected him to make more of the shorter posts and that just the two you saw weren't enough?
What do you mean by you didn't like yamato's response to you and your vote because I didn't see him say anything to you at all.

No. Please continue to be wrong Mr Mafia. The post you quoted was why I continued to scum read him.


ok so before that post you were scum reading him

your reason for scum reading him is because as town he makes short/asshole posts.

Before the one i quoted he only had those two short posts about plotspot.
so you're saying you thought he would have made more of those shorter posts ?
Zerg for Life
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 19:54 GMT
#515
On July 20 2015 04:49 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 04:38 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:34 Damdred wrote:
You are trapped in a narrative and can't explain to me how anything I brought up has scum motivation behind it.

You are stuck in the narrative and everything that happens you aren't looking at it and trying to,'re evaluate even when your town reads are saying Geript is probably town


what are you talking about, my case is still the same, the only thing that changed is that geript hadn't actually answered the case against him but instead went ahead and called me scum.

I'm questioning someone I think is mafia so please if you have nothing to add apart from "it's a bad case" with no reasons why. then let me get on with it.

OK I want to understand. For me your accusations against geript are:
1 - geript said yamato as town was a dick, so he must be mafia; and you quoted a post where yamato was a dick, so that's weird.
2 - something about timelines I didn't understand.
For point 1 I had the same reaction as you, but he explained it here:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 04:16 geript wrote:
Then grab a dictionary and read what the words mean especially as it regards the context I used them in. Because short can mean brief, the opposite of tall or rude/curt among other things. More is an adjective that enumerates a larger amount. So when I say she is more short and assholey as town. And that I'm not reading her town. That does not mean that she's not being rude/jerk/short/assholey. It means that she is not being those thing as much as she would be as town. It's literally the English language and how it works. DO YOU SPEAK IT??????????


Now for point 2. I have no idea what the contradiction is, could you explain it to me ?

I could. Or you could read what I actually wrote instead of sit on the sidelines like mafia the whole game long.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 19:56 GMT
#516
On July 20 2015 04:54 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 04:49 Rels wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:38 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:34 Damdred wrote:
You are trapped in a narrative and can't explain to me how anything I brought up has scum motivation behind it.

You are stuck in the narrative and everything that happens you aren't looking at it and trying to,'re evaluate even when your town reads are saying Geript is probably town


what are you talking about, my case is still the same, the only thing that changed is that geript hadn't actually answered the case against him but instead went ahead and called me scum.

I'm questioning someone I think is mafia so please if you have nothing to add apart from "it's a bad case" with no reasons why. then let me get on with it.

OK I want to understand. For me your accusations against geript are:
1 - geript said yamato as town was a dick, so he must be mafia; and you quoted a post where yamato was a dick, so that's weird.
2 - something about timelines I didn't understand.
For point 1 I had the same reaction as you, but he explained it here:
On July 20 2015 04:16 geript wrote:
Then grab a dictionary and read what the words mean especially as it regards the context I used them in. Because short can mean brief, the opposite of tall or rude/curt among other things. More is an adjective that enumerates a larger amount. So when I say she is more short and assholey as town. And that I'm not reading her town. That does not mean that she's not being rude/jerk/short/assholey. It means that she is not being those thing as much as she would be as town. It's literally the English language and how it works. DO YOU SPEAK IT??????????


Now for point 2. I have no idea what the contradiction is, could you explain it to me ?

I could. Or you could read what I actually wrote instead of sit on the sidelines like mafia the whole game long.

Not talking to you. I read what you actually wrote and I think you're town. Please read.
I want KSC to explain his accusation 'cause I'm not seeing it.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 19:59 GMT
#517
On July 20 2015 04:54 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 04:50 geript wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:29 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:16 geript wrote:
Then grab a dictionary and read what the words mean especially as it regards the context I used them in. Because short can mean brief, the opposite of tall or rude/curt among other things. More is an adjective that enumerates a larger amount. So when I say she is more short and assholey as town. And that I'm not reading her town. That does not mean that she's not being rude/jerk/short/assholey. It means that she is not being those thing as much as she would be as town. It's literally the English language and how it works. DO YOU SPEAK IT??????????


The case I made is that you claimed to be scum reading yamato over the post I quoted, yet in your timeline you had yamato as mafia before this for two short asshole posts.
So what you are claiming is you expected him to make more of the shorter posts and that just the two you saw weren't enough?
What do you mean by you didn't like yamato's response to you and your vote because I didn't see him say anything to you at all.

No. Please continue to be wrong Mr Mafia. The post you quoted was why I continued to scum read him.


ok so before that post you were scum reading him

your reason for scum reading him is because as town he makes short/asshole posts.

Before the one i quoted he only had those two short posts about plotspot.
so you're saying you thought he would have made more of those shorter posts ?

On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.



ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER. DO YOU SPEAK IT???!!!!???j?!!!!


I've literally explained this shit multiple times. It doesn't take a PhD in English to understand what I wrote in context. Yet you continue to try and make the same argument over and over again while continuing to take things out of context. Would you like to claim mafia now or would you like to claim mafia when I lynch you for being mafia?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 20:04 GMT
#518
Let's diagram the sentence

The word "he" is the subject. It is a now.
The word "is" (as denoted by the " 's" after he) is the verb
The words "short" and "assholey" are the predicate.
The word "more" is an adjective that is modifying the predicate.

You see "short" and "assholey" are being treated as if they were nouns and not actually adjectives that modify a noun.

The English language. It's magic.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 20:04 GMT
#519
On July 20 2015 04:59 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 04:54 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:50 geript wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:29 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:16 geript wrote:
Then grab a dictionary and read what the words mean especially as it regards the context I used them in. Because short can mean brief, the opposite of tall or rude/curt among other things. More is an adjective that enumerates a larger amount. So when I say she is more short and assholey as town. And that I'm not reading her town. That does not mean that she's not being rude/jerk/short/assholey. It means that she is not being those thing as much as she would be as town. It's literally the English language and how it works. DO YOU SPEAK IT??????????


The case I made is that you claimed to be scum reading yamato over the post I quoted, yet in your timeline you had yamato as mafia before this for two short asshole posts.
So what you are claiming is you expected him to make more of the shorter posts and that just the two you saw weren't enough?
What do you mean by you didn't like yamato's response to you and your vote because I didn't see him say anything to you at all.

No. Please continue to be wrong Mr Mafia. The post you quoted was why I continued to scum read him.


ok so before that post you were scum reading him

your reason for scum reading him is because as town he makes short/asshole posts.

Before the one i quoted he only had those two short posts about plotspot.
so you're saying you thought he would have made more of those shorter posts ?

Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.



ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER. DO YOU SPEAK IT???!!!!???j?!!!!


I've literally explained this shit multiple times. It doesn't take a PhD in English to understand what I wrote in context. Yet you continue to try and make the same argument over and over again while continuing to take things out of context. Would you like to claim mafia now or would you like to claim mafia when I lynch you for being mafia?


ok please stop insulting me it is rather unpleasant

I am actually asking you a question here i'm not taking things out of context.

Before the one i quoted he only had those two short posts about plotspot.
so you're saying you thought he would have made more of those shorter posts ?


I also want you to answer about yamato's response to you because he never said anything to you at all.
Zerg for Life
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 19 2015 20:05 GMT
#520
On July 20 2015 04:02 geript wrote:
Damdred your townread on Yam is awful. She not playing her towngame at all. Not even close to her town game. Can you cite a single reason for any of her reads?



LOL Yamato confirmed female.


Kinda Meh on him, he isnt the lynch today.

Could get behind a Johnny lynch but think rayn is a much better lynch at this point.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta15
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech180
Nina 136
ViBE75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15567
Artosis 380
firebathero 77
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever380
canceldota87
NeuroSwarm49
League of Legends
Doublelift4173
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
PPMD44
Other Games
summit1g7351
FrodaN1227
shahzam545
C9.Mang0359
RotterdaM95
Mew2King36
fpsfer 1
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile137
• StrangeGG 26
• RyuSc2 19
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1098
• Shiphtur645
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
37m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.