• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:26
CEST 19:26
KST 02:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War255.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8679 users

Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 48 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 19 2015 18:11 GMT
#461
On July 20 2015 03:09 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 01:54 geript wrote:
Or we can just lynch Kelsier for his stupidity. Basic run down of analogous conversation:

Geript: "Yam is mafia for not being able to strong enough to bench 300"
Kelsier: "So you're saying Yam is weak"
Geript: "English motherfucker. Do you speak it?"
Kelsier: "So Yam benching 200 makes him not strong?"
Geript: "ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER!!! DO YOU SPEAK IT??????"
Kelsier: "Geript clearly maf."

Everything else is basically random inane pushes in the most god awful way.


that isn't what happened

thanks for being incredibly rude to me though, it makes me feel better about lynching you

I agree with this sentiment
Writer@WriterYamato
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 18:11 GMT
#462
On July 20 2015 03:09 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 03:07 Rels wrote:
On July 20 2015 03:04 JonnyLaw wrote:
oh uhh...sure I don't know what I was thinking there to be honest. I was writing a quick post before I passed out after a late night. Apparently it's what I felt at that particular moment. We can debate this one line if that's what you want but I'd rather talk about someone important.

It's important for me. 'cause a townie would never forget the reason they posted something. You said your reason for posting the "relax" comment was:
On July 20 2015 02:47 JonnyLaw wrote:
I didn't say he was town I thought the "weird smilies" was just someone posting like they'd text or chat in a game. do you really have an idea what's going on that early in the game based on fucking smilies?


But the "weird smilies" thing was on plotspot, not FF. So you just made up a reason, instead of immediately saying that you had no reason.

I think you're mafia for that. I don't know why you would invent a (false) reason to rescind it the post after.



I forget shit I posted all the time as town...

OK. But I suppose you don't make up a reason when you have to explain it. A false reason at that, 'cause the "weird smilies" was on plot, not FF.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 19 2015 18:13 GMT
#463
On July 20 2015 03:11 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 03:09 Onegu wrote:
On July 20 2015 03:07 Rels wrote:
On July 20 2015 03:04 JonnyLaw wrote:
oh uhh...sure I don't know what I was thinking there to be honest. I was writing a quick post before I passed out after a late night. Apparently it's what I felt at that particular moment. We can debate this one line if that's what you want but I'd rather talk about someone important.

It's important for me. 'cause a townie would never forget the reason they posted something. You said your reason for posting the "relax" comment was:
On July 20 2015 02:47 JonnyLaw wrote:
I didn't say he was town I thought the "weird smilies" was just someone posting like they'd text or chat in a game. do you really have an idea what's going on that early in the game based on fucking smilies?


But the "weird smilies" thing was on plotspot, not FF. So you just made up a reason, instead of immediately saying that you had no reason.

I think you're mafia for that. I don't know why you would invent a (false) reason to rescind it the post after.



I forget shit I posted all the time as town...

OK. But I suppose you don't make up a reason when you have to explain it. A false reason at that, 'cause the "weird smilies" was on plot, not FF.


Yeah I guess
Try TL Mafia!!!
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
July 19 2015 18:17 GMT
#464
On July 20 2015 03:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 03:04 JonnyLaw wrote:
oh uhh...sure I don't know what I was thinking there to be honest. I was writing a quick post before I passed out after a late night. Apparently it's what I felt at that particular moment. We can debate this one line if that's what you want but I'd rather talk about someone important.

It's important for me. 'cause a townie would never forget the reason they posted something. You said your reason for posting the "relax" comment was:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 02:47 JonnyLaw wrote:
I didn't say he was town I thought the "weird smilies" was just someone posting like they'd text or chat in a game. do you really have an idea what's going on that early in the game based on fucking smilies?


But the "weird smilies" thing was on plotspot, not FF. So you just made up a reason, instead of immediately saying that you had no reason.

I think you're mafia for that. I don't know why you would invent a (false) reason to rescind it the post after.



huh? no townie would ever forget why they posted something? I remember my reasoning. I came into the thread, read it, and posted my initial feelings. No more, no less. That's it. it's not a political thing. it's just me saying how i feel when i read the game. you're tunneling hard on one line of one post from 12 hours into the game Rels.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 18:22 GMT
#465
Lynch Yam. Lynch Kelsier. Lynch Onegu. Lynch Johnny.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 18:22 GMT
#466
geript appears not to want to actually answer my questions but instead hurl insults at me and call me mentally handicapped.

Again where is the response that yamato gives to you or his response to your vote because I don't see it?

If someone wants to actually answer the case I raised against him and tell me why it's wrong and why you are not voting for him I would be interested, "uh i have a town read" does not count as a reason.

Zerg for Life
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 18:22 GMT
#467
And you really refuse to explain why he's town at that point.

You vote Geript on a sort of,made up reason saying,he's only focusing on two people and drawing all,attention to,them. Which is a lie btw,
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 18:23 GMT
#468
Geript if you do not vote Johnny and let yourself get lynched again you are worse then the people scum reading you.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 18:24 GMT
#469
I've explained,my town read on Geript. I'm 99 % sure I'm right, Geript isn't trying to survive plus o.ther things I posted
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 18:24 GMT
#470
OK there it is.

Why I think JonnyLaw is mafia: an event timeline

One
Early in the game, JonnyLaw makes a comment on FecalFeast being relaxed.
+ Show Spoiler +

On July 18 2015 18:07 JonnyLaw wrote:
well seems dead here. 3am and head full of beer i'll be back in the morning. ff seems relaxed to me. comfortable acting as a townie even.

kelsier's aggressive. geript's posts make no sense to me.



Two
Wanting to know more, I ask why he posted this.
+ Show Spoiler +

On July 18 2015 18:39 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 18:07 JonnyLaw wrote:
well seems dead here. 3am and head full of beer i'll be back in the morning. ff seems relaxed to me. comfortable acting as a townie even.

kelsier's aggressive. geript's posts make no sense to me.

I don't understand this sentence. Are you town or scum reading his "relaxed" posts ?



Three
His explanation is the following: JonnyLaw posted to defend FecalFeast against someone saying that FecalFeast was doing "weird smilies".
This explanation is false, as the one being accused of doing "weird smilies" was plotspot.
+ Show Spoiler +

On July 20 2015 02:41 JonnyLaw wrote:
@rels when i said he feels relaxed someone was accusing him of being scum for using "weird smilies." is this really a thing? i thought he just posted whatever he wanted since it was a couple hours into day 1 at the time.



Forth
When I ask Jonny to confirm that explanation, he backs off and abandon his previous explanation.
+ Show Spoiler +

On July 20 2015 03:04 JonnyLaw wrote:
oh uhh...sure I don't know what I was thinking there to be honest. I was writing a quick post before I passed out after a late night. Apparently it's what I felt at that particular moment. We can debate this one line if that's what you want but I'd rather talk about someone important.



Conclusion
The problem here isn't that he made a sentence without explanation. Lots of people here have posted "tone reads" or stuff like that.
The problem is that he made up a false explanation, then gave it up when asked to confirm it.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 18:25 GMT
#471
Like jonny is being super mafia here and avoiding deflecting votes on Geript for a reason that isn't true on,what's going on in thread avoids questions about his reads.
plotspot
Profile Joined October 2014
800 Posts
July 19 2015 18:25 GMT
#472
In the spoilers are basically the summary of notable events to me from p18 to 23.

+ Show Spoiler +
Damdred
0. pushing off a lynch on Geript and suggests Jonny or FF.
3. doesn’t want to lynch yamato
5. wants to consider lynching rayn,
14. reinforces reason on why ff is mafia

Geript:
1. wants to lynch yamato, accusing him all sort of stuff, (yamato is a girl? ok), 2. wants to lynch Rayn for doing less than he could as town, basically much from the meta-soup,
4. wants to lynch Kelsier for asking stupid questions and being stupid in general
6. thinks either Rayn or jonny is mafia.
7. back to the circle of lynching among yamato/Rayn/Kelsier
8. (geript never thought of ff as scum, rather town)
9. add Onegu to the circle of possible mafia
20. more yamato

Vayne:
10. thinks Onegu might be scum
11. 50/50 on jonny
12. ff looks town
18. Damdred is town

Rels:
13. thinks geript is town
XX. votes jonny

Rayn:
15. votes Damdred
16. geript is town
17. Onegu might be scum
19. explains why Damdred is scum

Yamato:
21. geript is mafia
22. Rayn and damdred both probably town


It kinda boils down to

Damdred, geript VS Rayn, Kelsier

I am still thinking which side makes more sense.

@geript: would be nice if you could provide the reasons why there is one town/mafia between Rayn and Jonny.

KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 18:27 GMT
#473
On July 20 2015 03:24 Rels wrote:
OK there it is.

Why I think JonnyLaw is mafia: an event timeline

One
Early in the game, JonnyLaw makes a comment on FecalFeast being relaxed.
+ Show Spoiler +

On July 18 2015 18:07 JonnyLaw wrote:
well seems dead here. 3am and head full of beer i'll be back in the morning. ff seems relaxed to me. comfortable acting as a townie even.

kelsier's aggressive. geript's posts make no sense to me.



Two
Wanting to know more, I ask why he posted this.
+ Show Spoiler +

On July 18 2015 18:39 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 18:07 JonnyLaw wrote:
well seems dead here. 3am and head full of beer i'll be back in the morning. ff seems relaxed to me. comfortable acting as a townie even.

kelsier's aggressive. geript's posts make no sense to me.

I don't understand this sentence. Are you town or scum reading his "relaxed" posts ?



Three
His explanation is the following: JonnyLaw posted to defend FecalFeast against someone saying that FecalFeast was doing "weird smilies".
This explanation is false, as the one being accused of doing "weird smilies" was plotspot.
+ Show Spoiler +

On July 20 2015 02:41 JonnyLaw wrote:
@rels when i said he feels relaxed someone was accusing him of being scum for using "weird smilies." is this really a thing? i thought he just posted whatever he wanted since it was a couple hours into day 1 at the time.



Forth
When I ask Jonny to confirm that explanation, he backs off and abandon his previous explanation.
+ Show Spoiler +

On July 20 2015 03:04 JonnyLaw wrote:
oh uhh...sure I don't know what I was thinking there to be honest. I was writing a quick post before I passed out after a late night. Apparently it's what I felt at that particular moment. We can debate this one line if that's what you want but I'd rather talk about someone important.



Conclusion
The problem here isn't that he made a sentence without explanation. Lots of people here have posted "tone reads" or stuff like that.
The problem is that he made up a false explanation, then gave it up when asked to confirm it.


This is a pretty good case actually.

I'm reading his post again where he ends up voting geript.
Zerg for Life
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 18:28 GMT
#474
This has nothing to do with me vs rayn. I was wrong,about something,I'll be dead in the morning.

Pay attention,and talk about what rels and I are saying about jonny read his vote on Geript. Talk about that
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 18:30 GMT
#475
On July 20 2015 03:25 plotspot wrote:
In the spoilers are basically the summary of notable events to me from p18 to 23.

+ Show Spoiler +
Damdred
0. pushing off a lynch on Geript and suggests Jonny or FF.
3. doesn’t want to lynch yamato
5. wants to consider lynching rayn,
14. reinforces reason on why ff is mafia

Geript:
1. wants to lynch yamato, accusing him all sort of stuff, (yamato is a girl? ok), 2. wants to lynch Rayn for doing less than he could as town, basically much from the meta-soup,
4. wants to lynch Kelsier for asking stupid questions and being stupid in general
6. thinks either Rayn or jonny is mafia.
7. back to the circle of lynching among yamato/Rayn/Kelsier
8. (geript never thought of ff as scum, rather town)
9. add Onegu to the circle of possible mafia
20. more yamato

Vayne:
10. thinks Onegu might be scum
11. 50/50 on jonny
12. ff looks town
18. Damdred is town

Rels:
13. thinks geript is town
XX. votes jonny

Rayn:
15. votes Damdred
16. geript is town
17. Onegu might be scum
19. explains why Damdred is scum

Yamato:
21. geript is mafia
22. Rayn and damdred both probably town


It kinda boils down to

Damdred, geript VS Rayn, Kelsier

I am still thinking which side makes more sense.

@geript: would be nice if you could provide the reasons why there is one town/mafia between Rayn and Jonny.



I've thought damdred was town the whole game
Zerg for Life
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 18:34 GMT
#476
Rels make sure you vote for jonny.

Kel as stubborn as you are, tell keywords the vote on,Geript doesn't look,horrible by jonny
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 18:36 GMT
#477
On July 20 2015 03:04 JonnyLaw wrote:
oh uhh...sure I don't know what I was thinking there to be honest. I was writing a quick post before I passed out after a late night. Apparently it's what I felt at that particular moment. We can debate this one line if that's what you want but I'd rather talk about someone important.

I want to know where geript's tunneled idea comes from that either rayn OR I have to be scum. Checking now, but as far as I recall he's picking out two players who didn't interact in the thread and calling one of them scum. it feels like a ploy, i mean like a set up play to divert attention.

Think this way. "i'm going into this game with this plan to keep town focused on two people." that's not town behavior. It's a way to get town lynched, possibly two of them. this keeps the town distracted when one of them flips green. brilliant but i'm not digging it geript.

##vote geript


geript has made that point about rayn and yourself. But he has also talked about yamato and wanting to lynch me so he isn't trying to keep town focused.

that point about you is enough to make you vote geript or did you read my case aswell?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 18:37 GMT
#478
On July 20 2015 03:34 Damdred wrote:
Rels make sure you vote for jonny.

Kel as stubborn as you are, tell keywords the vote on,Geript doesn't look,horrible by jonny


i'm trying to figure him out right now.

I don't think im being particularly stubborn, again there has been no refutation to my case and geript refuses to answer questions but instead says horrible things about me so I have no reason to change my read right now,
Zerg for Life
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 18:40 GMT
#479
On July 20 2015 03:37 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 03:34 Damdred wrote:
Rels make sure you vote for jonny.

Kel as stubborn as you are, tell keywords the vote on,Geript doesn't look,horrible by jonny


i'm trying to figure him out right now.

I don't think im being particularly stubborn, again there has been no refutation to my case and geript refuses to answer questions but instead says horrible things about me so I have no reason to change my read right now,


And tell me how that's good mafia play by geript? In assassination when you were heavily suspicious of him didn't he bend,over backwards to get you off his back? It doesn't make a lot of sense to me do Geript as scum to basically say f you I think,x y z is scum.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 18:42 GMT
#480
On July 20 2015 03:40 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 03:37 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 03:34 Damdred wrote:
Rels make sure you vote for jonny.

Kel as stubborn as you are, tell keywords the vote on,Geript doesn't look,horrible by jonny


i'm trying to figure him out right now.

I don't think im being particularly stubborn, again there has been no refutation to my case and geript refuses to answer questions but instead says horrible things about me so I have no reason to change my read right now,


And tell me how that's good mafia play by geript? In assassination when you were heavily suspicious of him didn't he bend,over backwards to get you off his back? It doesn't make a lot of sense to me do Geript as scum to basically say f you I think,x y z is scum.


geript wasn't in that game.

Zerg for Life
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 373
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25765
Calm 4884
Light 172
Barracks 105
Free 100
910 98
Zeus 82
Mind 79
Trap 43
soO 29
[ Show more ]
Aegong 25
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 23
Sexy 15
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9279
XaKoH 363
Counter-Strike
fl0m5692
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1567
Other Games
singsing2015
FrodaN685
B2W.Neo582
Beastyqt567
mouzStarbuck280
crisheroes276
Livibee186
Hui .165
C9.Mang0133
RotterdaM121
KnowMe95
Trikslyr84
QueenE71
edward25
BRAT_OK 20
MindelVK7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 18
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2557
Other Games
• Shiphtur811
• imaqtpie260
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 34m
Big Brain Bouts
16h 34m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
23h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
Patches Events
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.