• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:41
CEST 05:41
KST 12:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8746 users

Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 48 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 17:06 GMT
#441
Sounds good can't wait honestly please scum team let rayn shoot me.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 17:08 GMT
#442
Any way I overlooked through rayns filter first point I said isn't factual I thought he town read me must of been,another person's post I remembered.

The rest of the points are true but don't,make,him,scum
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 19 2015 17:18 GMT
#443
So rayn says I am a good lynch today but doesnt give reasons why.

Geript confirmed cant read me. Check database. But he is most likely town.

@rels suprised someone hasnt answered that. It because rayn is back! But rayn is scum and I am not and this makes me sad.

Try TL Mafia!!!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 19 2015 17:22 GMT
#444
Geript is not town.

Rayn ands damdred both probably are

Johnny lynch is a complete crapshoot.
Writer@WriterYamato
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 17:34 GMT
#445
On July 20 2015 02:22 yamato77 wrote:
Geript is not town.

Rayn ands damdred both probably are

Johnny lynch is a complete crapshoot.

See. She continues to be useless.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
July 19 2015 17:41 GMT
#446
here till deadline

@rels when i said he feels relaxed someone was accusing him of being scum for using "weird smilies." is this really a thing? i thought he just posted whatever he wanted since it was a couple hours into day 1 at the time.

Why do one of rayn or I have to be mafia? I don't understand your thinking here.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 17:45 GMT
#447
Will,you explain your early ff town read
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
July 19 2015 17:47 GMT
#448
I didn't say he was town I thought the "weird smilies" was just someone posting like they'd text or chat in a game. do you really have an idea what's going on that early in the game based on fucking smilies?

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 17:50 GMT
#449
On July 20 2015 02:41 JonnyLaw wrote:
@rels when i said he feels relaxed someone was accusing him of being scum for using "weird smilies."

Wait I don't understand. Can you confirm you're saying this sentence:

On July 18 2015 18:07 JonnyLaw wrote:
ff seems relaxed to me. comfortable acting as a townie even.


was to defend FF against someone accusing him of being scum for using "weird smilies" ?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 18:02 GMT
#450
Here. Let me quote all of the reasons yamato has given for all of her reads:

And done

geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 18:03 GMT
#451
Like wtf people??? Yam gives at least some cursory reason for his reads and Kelsier isn't a complete fucking retard. We can lynch either one and hit mafia. Don't care which.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 18:04 GMT
#452
On July 20 2015 02:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 02:41 JonnyLaw wrote:
@rels when i said he feels relaxed someone was accusing him of being scum for using "weird smilies."

Wait I don't understand. Can you confirm you're saying this sentence:

Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 18:07 JonnyLaw wrote:
ff seems relaxed to me. comfortable acting as a townie even.


was to defend FF against someone accusing him of being scum for using "weird smilies" ?

??
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 18:04 GMT
#453
I thought you said Johnny was scum, he's here but you aren't interested ins seeing. And he's,making 0 sense he's really likely scum at this point.

And I'd rather not lynch Yamato today
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
July 19 2015 18:04 GMT
#454
oh uhh...sure I don't know what I was thinking there to be honest. I was writing a quick post before I passed out after a late night. Apparently it's what I felt at that particular moment. We can debate this one line if that's what you want but I'd rather talk about someone important.

I want to know where geript's tunneled idea comes from that either rayn OR I have to be scum. Checking now, but as far as I recall he's picking out two players who didn't interact in the thread and calling one of them scum. it feels like a ploy, i mean like a set up play to divert attention.

Think this way. "i'm going into this game with this plan to keep town focused on two people." that's not town behavior. It's a way to get town lynched, possibly two of them. this keeps the town distracted when one of them flips green. brilliant but i'm not digging it geript.

##vote geript
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 18:05 GMT
#455
On July 20 2015 03:04 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 02:50 Rels wrote:
On July 20 2015 02:41 JonnyLaw wrote:
@rels when i said he feels relaxed someone was accusing him of being scum for using "weird smilies."

Wait I don't understand. Can you confirm you're saying this sentence:

On July 18 2015 18:07 JonnyLaw wrote:
ff seems relaxed to me. comfortable acting as a townie even.


was to defend FF against someone accusing him of being scum for using "weird smilies" ?

??


You beat me,to the question rels so yeah gj
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 18:06 GMT
#456
On July 20 2015 03:04 JonnyLaw wrote:
oh uhh...sure I don't know what I was thinking there to be honest. I was writing a quick post before I passed out after a late night. Apparently it's what I felt at that particular moment. We can debate this one line if that's what you want but I'd rather talk about someone important.

I want to know where geript's tunneled idea comes from that either rayn OR I have to be scum. Checking now, but as far as I recall he's picking out two players who didn't interact in the thread and calling one of them scum. it feels like a ploy, i mean like a set up play to divert attention.

Think this way. "i'm going into this game with this plan to keep town focused on two people." that's not town behavior. It's a way to get town lynched, possibly two of them. this keeps the town distracted when one of them flips green. brilliant but i'm not digging it geript.

##vote geript


I'm 99% sure that's not what Geript is doing
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 18:07 GMT
#457
On July 20 2015 03:04 JonnyLaw wrote:
oh uhh...sure I don't know what I was thinking there to be honest. I was writing a quick post before I passed out after a late night. Apparently it's what I felt at that particular moment. We can debate this one line if that's what you want but I'd rather talk about someone important.

It's important for me. 'cause a townie would never forget the reason they posted something. You said your reason for posting the "relax" comment was:
On July 20 2015 02:47 JonnyLaw wrote:
I didn't say he was town I thought the "weird smilies" was just someone posting like they'd text or chat in a game. do you really have an idea what's going on that early in the game based on fucking smilies?


But the "weird smilies" thing was on plotspot, not FF. So you just made up a reason, instead of immediately saying that you had no reason.

I think you're mafia for that. I don't know why you would invent a (false) reason to rescind it the post after.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-19 18:10:07
July 19 2015 18:08 GMT
#458
Day 1 Votecount

fecalfeast (0): Onegu, Fecalfeast
plotspot (0): KelsierSC, Rels
yamato77 (0): geript
KelsierSC (1): geript
geript (3): raynpelikoneet, KelsierSC, yamato77, JonnyLaw
Rayn (1): Onegu
Damdred (1): raynpelikoneet
Onegu (1): VayneAuthority
raynpelikoneet (0): Damdred
Jonnylaw (1): Damdred


Remember votes are done in this thread and MUST be accurate in spelling. A "live" (15/20 minute delayed) vote count can be found always at: HERE.

Also a general reminder that you MUST also have 1 page of filter at the end of this cycle. Failure to do so will be met with extreme punishment, maybe.

If you see an error please pm me (I think i see one so hang on )



[image loading][image loading]

Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 19 2015 18:09 GMT
#459
On July 20 2015 03:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 03:04 JonnyLaw wrote:
oh uhh...sure I don't know what I was thinking there to be honest. I was writing a quick post before I passed out after a late night. Apparently it's what I felt at that particular moment. We can debate this one line if that's what you want but I'd rather talk about someone important.

It's important for me. 'cause a townie would never forget the reason they posted something. You said your reason for posting the "relax" comment was:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 02:47 JonnyLaw wrote:
I didn't say he was town I thought the "weird smilies" was just someone posting like they'd text or chat in a game. do you really have an idea what's going on that early in the game based on fucking smilies?


But the "weird smilies" thing was on plotspot, not FF. So you just made up a reason, instead of immediately saying that you had no reason.

I think you're mafia for that. I don't know why you would invent a (false) reason to rescind it the post after.



I forget shit I posted all the time as town...
Try TL Mafia!!!
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 18:09 GMT
#460
On July 20 2015 01:54 geript wrote:
Or we can just lynch Kelsier for his stupidity. Basic run down of analogous conversation:

Geript: "Yam is mafia for not being able to strong enough to bench 300"
Kelsier: "So you're saying Yam is weak"
Geript: "English motherfucker. Do you speak it?"
Kelsier: "So Yam benching 200 makes him not strong?"
Geript: "ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER!!! DO YOU SPEAK IT??????"
Kelsier: "Geript clearly maf."

Everything else is basically random inane pushes in the most god awful way.


that isn't what happened

thanks for being incredibly rude to me though, it makes me feel better about lynching you
Zerg for Life
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta36
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 193
ProTech139
FoxeR 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2516
Shuttle 1254
Dewaltoss 65
NaDa 37
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 487
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox649
Other Games
summit1g9183
WinterStarcraft441
C9.Mang0289
ViBE142
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 18
• practicex 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo650
• Stunt217
Other Games
• Shiphtur432
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 19m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.