• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:33
CEST 15:33
KST 22:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War85.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11032 users

Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 48 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 16:36 GMT
#401
On July 20 2015 01:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 01:31 Damdred wrote:
I honestly don't understand the explanation when other people are in thread I'm pushing a lynch Johnny or ff train of,thought idk

you arent pushing anything.


Sure I am, I keep bringing the idea of Johnny or ff up to get someone other than Geript,lynched.

raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 19 2015 16:37 GMT
#402
oh so now FF is scum for those retarded reasons you brought up earlier?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 19 2015 16:38 GMT
#403
but i thought that was just a "slight lean" as you said when i destroyed your case, no?
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 16:39 GMT
#404
Rayn. Damdy is not mafia. And only an idiot wouldn't listen to my read on him.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 19 2015 16:39 GMT
#405
On July 20 2015 01:39 geript wrote:
Rayn. Damdy is not mafia. And only an idiot wouldn't listen to my read on him.

well you are going to be wrong here.
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 16:39 GMT
#406
You didn't destroy anything nor have you read anything,that's been,said lately obviously.


Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 16:41 GMT
#407
Rayn can't be this bad as town he just can't be.

##vote raynpelikoneet
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 19 2015 16:41 GMT
#408
after reading everyone's filters again and speedreading the game I don't like the afk slot at all. Im missing a mafia
I come in for the scraps
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 16:41 GMT
#409
Read the posts after geript came back. I don't know you saw either of these two things:
1 - Damdred thinks geript is town
2 - Damdred does not consider lynching someone else

So rayn, quote them posts 'cause I didn't find them.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 19 2015 16:41 GMT
#410
i am also willing to lynch myself if that makes you lynch damdred on D2.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 19 2015 16:43 GMT
#411
On July 20 2015 01:41 Rels wrote:
Read the posts after geript came back. I don't know you saw either of these two things:
1 - Damdred thinks geript is town
2 - Damdred does not consider lynching someone else

So rayn, quote them posts 'cause I didn't find them.

i won't.
can you quote a single post where damdred pushes any other lynch?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 19 2015 16:44 GMT
#412
On July 19 2015 04:29 Damdred wrote:
This is a bit hard to quantify but I'll try.

One thing I've noticed about geript as scum os his ability to make posts early that are extremely sensible but have the ability to try to get people on his side. One thing to look at is assassination mafia while its not a perfect example his explanation and posting made it extremely easy for GB and myself to like him to a degree. Kel caught him for an odd follow up explanation there, in art big game he had some of the same thing going on and rayn caught him for a somewhat changing story.

In his town games he doesn't care who comes against him as he will just take the lynch and uell at people later. I just think this looks more like his town game calls out whatever he wants without trying to get on peoples good side. Even if what he's saying doesn't make 100% sense to everyone it seems to be what he thinks and I kinda think it makes him town.

here he thinks geript is town.
now find me a post where he pushes a lynch.

because it never happens i can't do it.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 16:44 GMT
#413
On July 20 2015 01:41 Damdred wrote:
Rayn can't be this bad as town he just can't be.

##vote raynpelikoneet

No he actually can be quite bad as town sometimes. If we want to lynch someone for being bad, then we should lynch yamato. Because she has no thought process whatsoever and rels pointed that out. She doesn't seem interested in doing anything more than saying X and Y person is mafia. She bitches about dead game and proceeds to do nothing to shock the game back to life.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 16:45 GMT
#414
Oh and btw, Johnny is leading the Rayn v Johnny thing
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 16:45 GMT
#415
On July 20 2015 01:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 01:41 Rels wrote:
Read the posts after geript came back. I don't know you saw either of these two things:
1 - Damdred thinks geript is town
2 - Damdred does not consider lynching someone else

So rayn, quote them posts 'cause I didn't find them.

i won't.
can you quote a single post where damdred pushes any other lynch?

Sure. First post after geript came back.
On July 19 2015 23:05 Damdred wrote:
Actually I think we lynch Johnny or ff here instead big Geript if you want but if he's town (which I think,he is) get as many reads as we can.

While,Johnny hasn't done anything, and ff is interesting.

Ff to an extent isn't doing work and doesn't really push anything just kind of oh the side line not doing anything.


raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 19 2015 16:46 GMT
#416
On July 20 2015 01:45 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 01:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 20 2015 01:41 Rels wrote:
Read the posts after geript came back. I don't know you saw either of these two things:
1 - Damdred thinks geript is town
2 - Damdred does not consider lynching someone else

So rayn, quote them posts 'cause I didn't find them.

i won't.
can you quote a single post where damdred pushes any other lynch?

Sure. First post after geript came back.
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 23:05 Damdred wrote:
Actually I think we lynch Johnny or ff here instead big Geript if you want but if he's town (which I think,he is) get as many reads as we can.

While,Johnny hasn't done anything, and ff is interesting.

Ff to an extent isn't doing work and doesn't really push anything just kind of oh the side line not doing anything.



this is not a push of getting someone lynched.
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 16:46 GMT
#417
Think,about this in regards to,rayn

Thinks,I'm a great town read early after I give reasons for ff scum lean.

He shot fights with me and says I'm scum because of restated reasons of why ff was scum even though he town read me after I initially said then.

Nothing happens all,of a sudden rayn says damdred is probably town again.

One I'm,scum for,not,pushing anything,when I've,been,questioning and putting what I,think,in,thread

Rayn is scum
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 19 2015 16:46 GMT
#418
HELL HE DOESN'T EVEN VOTE½!!!!!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 19 2015 16:47 GMT
#419
On July 20 2015 01:46 Damdred wrote:
Thinks,I'm a great town read early after I give reasons for ff scum lean.

quotes please.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 16:48 GMT
#420
Rayn. Town thought process. Like. I know how to read damdred. LIke the past 4 games once I've made up my mind I've been right and haven't changed it. And in at least 3 of those game I made up my mind 1 post in from him.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 359
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35728
Calm 7660
Rain 1858
Bisu 1791
Jaedong 1179
Horang2 689
FanTaSy 685
BeSt 558
Larva 485
Soma 431
[ Show more ]
Light 363
Rush 301
Stork 269
ZerO 242
Snow 233
Zeus 162
Barracks 136
Free 124
Mind 99
910 98
Killer 68
Mong 63
Sea.KH 50
Pusan 47
Hyun 45
ToSsGirL 41
Shinee 38
NaDa 34
Aegong 24
Terrorterran 21
Sexy 18
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 14
Rock 10
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7999
XaKoH 243
Counter-Strike
fl0m3081
olofmeister886
Other Games
gofns30870
singsing2177
B2W.Neo813
hiko355
Lowko329
crisheroes289
Mlord187
Hui .130
Livibee105
RotterdaM104
djWHEAT86
Mew2King77
QueenE33
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3928
• Jankos2555
• TFBlade610
Other Games
• WagamamaTV195
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 27m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 27m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.