• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:34
CEST 15:34
KST 22:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War85.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11050 users

Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 48 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 15:55 GMT
#361
On July 20 2015 00:45 geript wrote:
I want to kill one of Johnny and Rayn. And currently Raynes the winner ther. As for plot. Who fucking knows. He's a policy lynch.


To me this sorta reads like you are deciding between the two. Not that you think one is scum other not
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 15:58 GMT
#362
I am deciding between the two. But I don't want to lynch both. But it's not like I only am deciding the lynch between those two. Just that I want to lynch exactly 1 between those two and Rayn's in the lead there.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 16:00 GMT
#363
So your scum list currently looks like this

Rayn/Johnny
Yamato
Kel
Ff

Is this pretty close.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 16:01 GMT
#364
Like I don't even know who I most want to lynch between yam/Rayn/Kelsier. But I know the only people I don't want to lynch are Vayne and Damdred.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 16:03 GMT
#365
On July 20 2015 01:00 Damdred wrote:
So your scum list currently looks like this

Rayn/Johnny
Yamato
Kel
Ff

Is this pretty close.

Remove ff and add Onegu
Ff I can't make heads or tails of.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 16:04 GMT
#366
Why onegu, he seems to be as ok about lynching rayn as you are? What else brings you to think,he's scum
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 19 2015 16:05 GMT
#367
rayn is just a poor decision to lynch day 1, if he isnt actively finding scum day 2 then ill consider it. Leaning towards onegu at this point but im open to cases
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 19 2015 16:08 GMT
#368
-redacted- reasons for why I don't think kelsier is mafia. lol
I come in for the scraps
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 16:08 GMT
#369
Va what do you think about lynching Johnny for constant excuses and a few weird posts about Geript and ff?

Also I've posted a little about ff the past little,bit what do you think of it
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 16:09 GMT
#370
On July 20 2015 01:04 Damdred wrote:
Why onegu, he seems to be as ok about lynching rayn as you are? What else brings you to think,he's scum

His feels are bad. Usually as town he's both funny and will have decent random points he brings up. He's hit neither.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 19 2015 16:10 GMT
#371
I'm 50/50 on jonny, feels like a lynch that needs to happen at some point but I feel bad lynching him in his first game back after a while with his sick dog? idk.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 19 2015 16:12 GMT
#372
I think fecalfeast looks town. 180'ing your read this early is not a big deal at all and is not alignment indicative because there is no way of telling if it benefits him or not. If you are scummy on some one the entire game and then hes getting lynched day 3 and you change to oh hes town then obviously that is really scummy. There is no benefit here so it doesnt matter at all
I come in for the scraps
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 16:13 GMT
#373
Caught up with the thread. I agree that geript is weird today. This post in particular:
On July 19 2015 03:48 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Like this is basic reading comprehension. How can he get that I'm trying to say that Yam's post was not short/assholey? Like me using the word more literally means that I found the post lacking an amount of shortness/assholery that town yam levels usually are.
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 03:38 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:30 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:10 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:09 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:07 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:05 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Please read


i'm asking you a question so just answer it rather than dodge

I'm telling you that you're asking a retarded question that would be answered by basic reading comprehension.


just humour me and answer the question,

How can it be not short/assholey when the point I'm making is that he's more short/assholey as town?


right but i am curious how you read that post as anything but short or being an asshole.

Then he's trying to make the point that the post is short/assholey but I'm not reading it that way. Like I've been really fucking clear about this.

geript, if you've been clear about this, I didn't understand. I had the same interrogation than KSC.

But I don't want to lynch him today, 'cause I can't imagine a mafia being that loud about something day 1, when it's the easiest way to being lynch. I think Damdred said something similar about geript, like if he was mafia he would be way nicer than that.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 16:16 GMT
#374
On July 19 2015 04:30 Onegu wrote:
Also people scum reading me for activity are dumb. There is a reason why I would try harder this game even though I rolled VT.

Would love to hear that reason.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 16:16 GMT
#375
That's my main concern with my scum lean/read on ff is that 180 came in the same post as saying Geript didn't look as bad.

It doesn't make sense in one regard for scukfeast to do that like,that. But on the other hand lack of real trying I hold,against him.

But I'd probably lynch Johnny over him maybe not lynch him at all today hrm
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 16:17 GMT
#376
I'll lynch Onegu or jonny today. Jonny's first post seemed scummy to me in particular. Going to reread them now, even though:

On July 19 2015 17:35 JonnyLaw wrote:
I'm very sorry for the 24 hour absence. I'll be here in the morning. I've spent the last twelve hours in the animal hospital with my dog. She's very sick and very young. It shouldn't impair my gameplay much more but I'm ten pages behind.

Sorry to hear about that.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 16:18 GMT
#377
On July 20 2015 01:13 Rels wrote:
Caught up with the thread. I agree that geript is weird today. This post in particular:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 03:48 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Like this is basic reading comprehension. How can he get that I'm trying to say that Yam's post was not short/assholey? Like me using the word more literally means that I found the post lacking an amount of shortness/assholery that town yam levels usually are.
On July 19 2015 03:38 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:30 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:10 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:09 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:07 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:05 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
[quote]
He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Please read


i'm asking you a question so just answer it rather than dodge

I'm telling you that you're asking a retarded question that would be answered by basic reading comprehension.


just humour me and answer the question,

How can it be not short/assholey when the point I'm making is that he's more short/assholey as town?


right but i am curious how you read that post as anything but short or being an asshole.

Then he's trying to make the point that the post is short/assholey but I'm not reading it that way. Like I've been really fucking clear about this.

geript, if you've been clear about this, I didn't understand. I had the same interrogation than KSC.

But I don't want to lynch him today, 'cause I can't imagine a mafia being that loud about something day 1, when it's the easiest way to being lynch. I think Damdred said something similar about geript, like if he was mafia he would be way nicer than that.

So what's your read on Geript exactly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 19 2015 16:20 GMT
#378
##unvote

##vote Damdred
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 16:21 GMT
#379
On July 20 2015 01:18 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 01:13 Rels wrote:
Caught up with the thread. I agree that geript is weird today. This post in particular:
On July 19 2015 03:48 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Like this is basic reading comprehension. How can he get that I'm trying to say that Yam's post was not short/assholey? Like me using the word more literally means that I found the post lacking an amount of shortness/assholery that town yam levels usually are.
On July 19 2015 03:38 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:30 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:10 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:09 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:07 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:05 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
[quote]

[quote]

you found this not short or assholey then?

Please read


i'm asking you a question so just answer it rather than dodge

I'm telling you that you're asking a retarded question that would be answered by basic reading comprehension.


just humour me and answer the question,

How can it be not short/assholey when the point I'm making is that he's more short/assholey as town?


right but i am curious how you read that post as anything but short or being an asshole.

Then he's trying to make the point that the post is short/assholey but I'm not reading it that way. Like I've been really fucking clear about this.

geript, if you've been clear about this, I didn't understand. I had the same interrogation than KSC.

But I don't want to lynch him today, 'cause I can't imagine a mafia being that loud about something day 1, when it's the easiest way to being lynch. I think Damdred said something similar about geript, like if he was mafia he would be way nicer than that.

So what's your read on Geript exactly

Town lean.
Town points for being loud and talkative in a dead thread.
Scum points for this contradiction:
- he said yamato should be more dickish
- KSC quoted a previous post of yamato and asked geript if he didn't find that post dicking
- geript didn't answer the question and got angry
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 16:21 GMT
#380
On July 20 2015 01:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##unvote

##vote Damdred

Why ?
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 359
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35728
Calm 7660
Rain 1858
Bisu 1791
Jaedong 1179
Horang2 689
FanTaSy 685
BeSt 558
Larva 485
Soma 431
[ Show more ]
Light 363
Rush 301
Stork 269
ZerO 242
Snow 233
Zeus 162
Barracks 136
Free 124
Mind 99
910 98
Killer 68
Mong 63
Sea.KH 50
Pusan 47
Hyun 45
ToSsGirL 41
Shinee 38
NaDa 34
Aegong 24
Terrorterran 21
Sexy 18
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 14
Rock 10
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7999
XaKoH 243
Counter-Strike
fl0m3081
olofmeister886
Other Games
gofns30870
singsing2177
B2W.Neo813
hiko355
Lowko329
crisheroes289
Mlord187
Hui .130
Livibee105
RotterdaM104
djWHEAT86
Mew2King77
QueenE33
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3928
• Jankos2555
• TFBlade610
Other Games
• WagamamaTV195
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 27m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 27m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.