• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:26
CEST 19:26
KST 02:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War255.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8688 users

Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 48 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 08:55 GMT
#341
On July 19 2015 17:16 yamato77 wrote:
I'll go to bed with this

##Vote: geript

if I don't come back, just assume I'm fine with most things aside from lynching rayn/damdred

I'll take that as a yes
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 19 2015 11:23 GMT
#342
Will lynch into Rayn/FF.

No townreads. Everyone null except those 2.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 19 2015 11:25 GMT
#343
I lied Kelsier town read
Try TL Mafia!!!
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 12:06 GMT
#344
hello everyone,

i'm catching up
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 12:35 GMT
#345
that was hard

no reason to change my mind

you should all vote geript
Zerg for Life
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 14:05 GMT
#346
Actually I think we lynch Johnny or ff here instead big Geript if you want but if he's town (which I think,he is) get as many reads as we can.

While,Johnny hasn't done anything, and ff is interesting.

Ff to an extent isn't doing work and doesn't really push anything just kind of oh the side line not doing anything.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 15:00 GMT
#347
Where is everyone only a few hours to go
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 15:16 GMT
#348
I just woke up. I want to lynch too many people.

First off Yam. He's literally complained about the game being dead while doing nothing about it. On top of that he's being useless as fuck. As town, he's capable of being not God awful. Yet this games, he's shit the bed and hasn't explained any read he's given. He's either mafia or intentionally playing for them.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
July 19 2015 15:18 GMT
#349
Day 1 Votecount

fecalfeast (0): Onegu, Fecalfeast
plotspot (0): KelsierSC, Rels
yamato77 (0): geript
KelsierSC (1): geript
geript (3): raynpelikoneet, KelsierSC, yamato77
Rayn (1): Onegu

Remember votes are done in this thread and MUST be accurate in spelling. A "live" (15/20 minute delayed) vote count can be found always at: HERE.

Also a general reminder that you MUST also have 1 page of filter at the end of this cycle. Failure to do so will be met with extreme punishment, maybe.



[image loading][image loading]

geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 15:23 GMT
#350
Second, Rayn. Dude is literally not doing a bunch of things he's normally do as town. Like he'd go back and read through how I'm explaining my thoughts to try and get them. Next, he's on a completely different page than me. Usually our reads are similar, we'll disagree about things but we can find common ground. He didn't flip out about low activity early. And his read on Johnny is the biggest pile of terrible logic I've seen. It doesn't make any sens. And it doesn't make sense in a way that's normal for Rayn.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 15:24 GMT
#351
I don't want to lynch Yamato today though.

I'd rather lynch into jjohnny/ff I think Johnny strange posts make me,want to lynch him a bit more.

But ff posts make,me,scratch,my head. Like his weird 180 I'm not sure if this is more town or scum. Like he does it in the same post but doesn't push any of,his scum reads either.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 15:29 GMT
#352
Third, Kelsier. Dude is literally either exceptionally mentally handicapped or mafia. He's literally done nothing but ask dumb useless question and make worse more brain dead statements. He's also literally twisted every fucking point he can in the most asinine way. If he's town, then I'm lumping him with Batsnacks and policy lynching/shooting him every game.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 15:30 GMT
#353
Yah. Fg is weird.

Oh yah. Somehow I'm pretty sure I have the longest filter.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 15:38 GMT
#354
On July 20 2015 00:24 Damdred wrote:
I don't want to lynch Yamato today though.

I'd rather lynch into jjohnny/ff I think Johnny strange posts make me,want to lynch him a bit more.

But ff posts make,me,scratch,my head. Like his weird 180 I'm not sure if this is more town or scum. Like he does it in the same post but doesn't push any of,his scum reads either.

Add to this that yam doesn't care about killing plotspot at all either. Yam is a salty bitch and would follow through on his nacly if she were town. Like maybe Yam's on her period but that's unlikely.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 15:40 GMT
#355
Not quite I think I might have it atm.

I really don't want to lynch Yamato today. And I'm not sold about Kel today, like I can see him doing it as town and my gut says town atm.

Why wouldn't you want to lynch Johnny today geript
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 15:41 GMT
#356
On July 20 2015 00:38 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 00:24 Damdred wrote:
I don't want to lynch Yamato today though.

I'd rather lynch into jjohnny/ff I think Johnny strange posts make me,want to lynch him a bit more.

But ff posts make,me,scratch,my head. Like his weird 180 I'm not sure if this is more town or scum. Like he does it in the same post but doesn't push any of,his scum reads either.

Add to this that yam doesn't care about killing plotspot at all either. Yam is a salty bitch and would follow through on his nacly if she were town. Like maybe Yam's on her period but that's unlikely.


Do you want to,kill plot btw?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 15:45 GMT
#357
I want to kill one of Johnny and Rayn. And currently Raynes the winner ther. As for plot. Who fucking knows. He's a policy lynch.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 15:46 GMT
#358
Just been taking a break watching iem.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 15:51 GMT
#359
I'm not saying I wouldn't think,about lynching rayn I think there are a few eye twitch things that he does.

However why is it that you have talked about Yamato so,much but have decided to lynch between rayn and johnny?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 15:54 GMT
#360
Can you face palm harder? I don't want to lynch between Johnny/Rayn. I think there's exactly one mafia between them and I think that's rayn.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 373
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25765
Calm 4884
Light 172
Barracks 105
Free 100
910 98
Zeus 82
Mind 79
Trap 43
soO 29
[ Show more ]
Aegong 25
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 23
Sexy 15
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9279
XaKoH 363
Counter-Strike
fl0m5692
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1567
Other Games
singsing2015
FrodaN685
B2W.Neo582
Beastyqt567
mouzStarbuck280
crisheroes276
Livibee186
Hui .165
C9.Mang0133
RotterdaM121
KnowMe95
Trikslyr84
QueenE71
edward25
BRAT_OK 20
MindelVK7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 18
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2557
Other Games
• Shiphtur811
• imaqtpie260
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 34m
Big Brain Bouts
16h 34m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
23h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
Patches Events
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.