• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:25
CEST 19:25
KST 02:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War255.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8619 users

Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 48 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 19 2015 16:21 GMT
#381
geript is not mafia.
Damdred is and yuo should all sheep me.
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 19 2015 16:22 GMT
#382
Actually im going to backtrack on my plotspot read I think he's town not null, wouldn't advise vigging him. Don't want to lynch jonny today won't tell us anything. Onegu or convince me otherwise
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 19 2015 16:23 GMT
#383
yeah Onegu is a good shot for scum aswell.
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 19 2015 16:23 GMT
#384
there's no way damdred is mafia you have to trust me on that. If he is he has the mental fortitude of an ox
I come in for the scraps
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 16:24 GMT
#385
On July 20 2015 01:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geript is not mafia.
Damdred is and yuo should all sheep me.

He is the guy that explained your weird read of yamato when you couldn't. So now it's your turn to explain things.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 19 2015 16:25 GMT
#386
damdred is mafia because he has no real scumreads.
He thinks geript is town but has no incentive to save geript.
He doesn't even comment on geript's scumreads (one of me/JonnyLaw being scum).
Trust me on this the dude is scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 16:25 GMT
#387
Jonny when you catch up please answer this:

On July 18 2015 18:39 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 18:07 JonnyLaw wrote:
well seems dead here. 3am and head full of beer i'll be back in the morning. ff seems relaxed to me. comfortable acting as a townie even.

kelsier's aggressive. geript's posts make no sense to me.

I don't understand this sentence. Are you town or scum reading his "relaxed" posts ?

raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 19 2015 16:27 GMT
#388
On July 20 2015 01:24 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 01:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geript is not mafia.
Damdred is and yuo should all sheep me.

He is the guy that explained your weird read of yamato when you couldn't. So now it's your turn to explain things.

No, he is smart.
He picked up on what i was saying and put it into words.
I was literally saying that before him.

Just because he knows me and you do not does not make him town. Everyone who knows me knows what i was talking about.
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 16:27 GMT
#389
On July 20 2015 01:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
damdred is mafia because he has no real scumreads.
He thinks geript is town but has no incentive to save geript.
He doesn't even comment on geript's scumreads (one of me/JonnyLaw being scum).
Trust me on this the dude is scum.

Only thing scummy IMO is this: He thinks geript is town but has no incentive to save geript. But if true if would be a big scumtell.

Can you quote where he does this ?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 16:28 GMT
#390
On July 20 2015 01:21 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 01:18 Damdred wrote:
On July 20 2015 01:13 Rels wrote:
Caught up with the thread. I agree that geript is weird today. This post in particular:
On July 19 2015 03:48 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Like this is basic reading comprehension. How can he get that I'm trying to say that Yam's post was not short/assholey? Like me using the word more literally means that I found the post lacking an amount of shortness/assholery that town yam levels usually are.
On July 19 2015 03:38 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:30 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:10 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:09 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:07 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:05 geript wrote:
[quote]
Please read


i'm asking you a question so just answer it rather than dodge

I'm telling you that you're asking a retarded question that would be answered by basic reading comprehension.


just humour me and answer the question,

How can it be not short/assholey when the point I'm making is that he's more short/assholey as town?


right but i am curious how you read that post as anything but short or being an asshole.

Then he's trying to make the point that the post is short/assholey but I'm not reading it that way. Like I've been really fucking clear about this.

geript, if you've been clear about this, I didn't understand. I had the same interrogation than KSC.

But I don't want to lynch him today, 'cause I can't imagine a mafia being that loud about something day 1, when it's the easiest way to being lynch. I think Damdred said something similar about geript, like if he was mafia he would be way nicer than that.

So what's your read on Geript exactly

Town lean.
Town points for being loud and talkative in a dead thread.
Scum points for this contradiction:
- he said yamato should be more dickish
- KSC quoted a previous post of yamato and asked geript if he didn't find that post dicking
- geript didn't answer the question and got angry


So you give him more town points for the talking than the contradiction that's interesting. I'm not sure it's a contradiction necessarily meh.

What do you think of rayn and why johnny
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 19 2015 16:28 GMT
#391
we have to lynch damdred.
if i am wrong you can lynch me on D2.
promise.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 19 2015 16:29 GMT
#392
On July 20 2015 01:27 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 01:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
damdred is mafia because he has no real scumreads.
He thinks geript is town but has no incentive to save geript.
He doesn't even comment on geript's scumreads (one of me/JonnyLaw being scum).
Trust me on this the dude is scum.

Only thing scummy IMO is this: He thinks geript is town but has no incentive to save geript. But if true if would be a big scumtell.

Can you quote where he does this ?

go read the last couple of pages.
it is all there, when geript started posting.
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 16:30 GMT
#393
I'm not sure how I have no scum reads I'm torn on Kel after I talked everything out.

I think Johnny is scum for weird talk and general not caring.

And listening to cases on rayn.

Idk how I'm not trying tos ave Geript,either,meh
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 16:30 GMT
#394
On July 20 2015 01:28 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 01:21 Rels wrote:
On July 20 2015 01:18 Damdred wrote:
On July 20 2015 01:13 Rels wrote:
Caught up with the thread. I agree that geript is weird today. This post in particular:
On July 19 2015 03:48 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Like this is basic reading comprehension. How can he get that I'm trying to say that Yam's post was not short/assholey? Like me using the word more literally means that I found the post lacking an amount of shortness/assholery that town yam levels usually are.
On July 19 2015 03:38 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:30 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:10 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:09 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:07 KelsierSC wrote:
[quote]

i'm asking you a question so just answer it rather than dodge

I'm telling you that you're asking a retarded question that would be answered by basic reading comprehension.


just humour me and answer the question,

How can it be not short/assholey when the point I'm making is that he's more short/assholey as town?


right but i am curious how you read that post as anything but short or being an asshole.

Then he's trying to make the point that the post is short/assholey but I'm not reading it that way. Like I've been really fucking clear about this.

geript, if you've been clear about this, I didn't understand. I had the same interrogation than KSC.

But I don't want to lynch him today, 'cause I can't imagine a mafia being that loud about something day 1, when it's the easiest way to being lynch. I think Damdred said something similar about geript, like if he was mafia he would be way nicer than that.

So what's your read on Geript exactly

Town lean.
Town points for being loud and talkative in a dead thread.
Scum points for this contradiction:
- he said yamato should be more dickish
- KSC quoted a previous post of yamato and asked geript if he didn't find that post dicking
- geript didn't answer the question and got angry


So you give him more town points for the talking than the contradiction that's interesting. I'm not sure it's a contradiction necessarily meh.

What do you think of rayn and why johnny

rayn seemed too nice to me to be town. I mean until now (=

Don't know why but jonny's posts left a scummy impression on me, I'll reread them ... after I see if rayn's accusation of you is true or not.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 16:30 GMT
#395
On July 20 2015 01:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 01:27 Rels wrote:
On July 20 2015 01:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
damdred is mafia because he has no real scumreads.
He thinks geript is town but has no incentive to save geript.
He doesn't even comment on geript's scumreads (one of me/JonnyLaw being scum).
Trust me on this the dude is scum.

Only thing scummy IMO is this: He thinks geript is town but has no incentive to save geript. But if true if would be a big scumtell.

Can you quote where he does this ?

go read the last couple of pages.
it is all there, when geript started posting.

Will do that now.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 19 2015 16:31 GMT
#396
there is no way geript is mafia and none of his team isn't doing anything to save him.
so he has to be town and mafia doesn't give a fuck who (geript at the time) we are lynching.
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 16:31 GMT
#397
I honestly don't understand the explanation when other people are in thread I'm pushing a lynch Johnny or ff train of,thought idk
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 19 2015 16:33 GMT
#398
##vote Onegu
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 19 2015 16:35 GMT
#399
On July 20 2015 01:31 Damdred wrote:
I honestly don't understand the explanation when other people are in thread I'm pushing a lynch Johnny or ff train of,thought idk

you arent pushing anything.
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 19 2015 16:35 GMT
#400
On July 20 2015 01:30 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 01:28 Damdred wrote:
On July 20 2015 01:21 Rels wrote:
On July 20 2015 01:18 Damdred wrote:
On July 20 2015 01:13 Rels wrote:
Caught up with the thread. I agree that geript is weird today. This post in particular:
On July 19 2015 03:48 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Like this is basic reading comprehension. How can he get that I'm trying to say that Yam's post was not short/assholey? Like me using the word more literally means that I found the post lacking an amount of shortness/assholery that town yam levels usually are.
On July 19 2015 03:38 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:30 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:10 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:09 geript wrote:
[quote]
I'm telling you that you're asking a retarded question that would be answered by basic reading comprehension.


just humour me and answer the question,

How can it be not short/assholey when the point I'm making is that he's more short/assholey as town?


right but i am curious how you read that post as anything but short or being an asshole.

Then he's trying to make the point that the post is short/assholey but I'm not reading it that way. Like I've been really fucking clear about this.

geript, if you've been clear about this, I didn't understand. I had the same interrogation than KSC.

But I don't want to lynch him today, 'cause I can't imagine a mafia being that loud about something day 1, when it's the easiest way to being lynch. I think Damdred said something similar about geript, like if he was mafia he would be way nicer than that.

So what's your read on Geript exactly

Town lean.
Town points for being loud and talkative in a dead thread.
Scum points for this contradiction:
- he said yamato should be more dickish
- KSC quoted a previous post of yamato and asked geript if he didn't find that post dicking
- geript didn't answer the question and got angry


So you give him more town points for the talking than the contradiction that's interesting. I'm not sure it's a contradiction necessarily meh.

What do you think of rayn and why johnny

rayn seemed too nice to me to be town. I mean until now (=

Don't know why but jonny's posts left a scummy impression on me, I'll reread them ... after I see if rayn's accusation of you is true or not.


How was rayn being to nice? I don't get it he hasn't been any nicer than normal to me? What does it make him?

Waiting on Johnny read
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 373
ProTech151
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25962
Calm 5168
Light 170
Rush 161
Free 114
Barracks 104
910 91
Zeus 84
Mind 83
Trap 44
[ Show more ]
Hyun 33
Aegong 29
ToSsGirL 26
soO 26
Rock 25
Sexy 14
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9279
XaKoH 363
Counter-Strike
fl0m5647
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1162
Other Games
singsing2015
FrodaN778
B2W.Neo582
Beastyqt567
mouzStarbuck280
crisheroes276
Livibee186
Hui .161
C9.Mang0133
RotterdaM121
KnowMe95
Trikslyr81
QueenE74
edward25
BRAT_OK 20
MindelVK7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 18
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2499
Other Games
• Shiphtur811
• imaqtpie183
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 35m
Big Brain Bouts
16h 35m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
23h 35m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
Patches Events
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.