• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10141 users

Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 48 Next All
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 20:06 GMT
#521
On July 20 2015 04:56 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 04:54 geript wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:49 Rels wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:38 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:34 Damdred wrote:
You are trapped in a narrative and can't explain to me how anything I brought up has scum motivation behind it.

You are stuck in the narrative and everything that happens you aren't looking at it and trying to,'re evaluate even when your town reads are saying Geript is probably town


what are you talking about, my case is still the same, the only thing that changed is that geript hadn't actually answered the case against him but instead went ahead and called me scum.

I'm questioning someone I think is mafia so please if you have nothing to add apart from "it's a bad case" with no reasons why. then let me get on with it.

OK I want to understand. For me your accusations against geript are:
1 - geript said yamato as town was a dick, so he must be mafia; and you quoted a post where yamato was a dick, so that's weird.
2 - something about timelines I didn't understand.
For point 1 I had the same reaction as you, but he explained it here:
On July 20 2015 04:16 geript wrote:
Then grab a dictionary and read what the words mean especially as it regards the context I used them in. Because short can mean brief, the opposite of tall or rude/curt among other things. More is an adjective that enumerates a larger amount. So when I say she is more short and assholey as town. And that I'm not reading her town. That does not mean that she's not being rude/jerk/short/assholey. It means that she is not being those thing as much as she would be as town. It's literally the English language and how it works. DO YOU SPEAK IT??????????


Now for point 2. I have no idea what the contradiction is, could you explain it to me ?

I could. Or you could read what I actually wrote instead of sit on the sidelines like mafia the whole game long.

Not talking to you. I read what you actually wrote and I think you're town. Please read.
I want KSC to explain his accusation 'cause I'm not seeing it.


I mean.. I thought you did understand it

On July 20 2015 01:13 Rels wrote:
Caught up with the thread. I agree that geript is weird today. This post in particular:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 03:48 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Like this is basic reading comprehension. How can he get that I'm trying to say that Yam's post was not short/assholey? Like me using the word more literally means that I found the post lacking an amount of shortness/assholery that town yam levels usually are.
On July 19 2015 03:38 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:30 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:10 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:09 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:07 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:05 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
[quote]
He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Please read


i'm asking you a question so just answer it rather than dodge

I'm telling you that you're asking a retarded question that would be answered by basic reading comprehension.


just humour me and answer the question,

How can it be not short/assholey when the point I'm making is that he's more short/assholey as town?


right but i am curious how you read that post as anything but short or being an asshole.

Then he's trying to make the point that the post is short/assholey but I'm not reading it that way. Like I've been really fucking clear about this.

geript, if you've been clear about this, I didn't understand. I had the same interrogation than KSC.

But I don't want to lynch him today, 'cause I can't imagine a mafia being that loud about something day 1, when it's the easiest way to being lynch. I think Damdred said something similar about geript, like if he was mafia he would be way nicer than that.


I also think i've explained this a few times but ok.

1.geript gave his scum read on yamato and a vote. reason "yamato is short/ a dick when he is town"
he makes it clear than in the post i quoted he thinks yamato is being longer winded and not that much of an ass.

2. however before yamato even made that post geript had called yamato mafia, until that point yamato had only made two short/asshole posts about plotspot. so this reasoning made no sense.

I may have got the wrong end of the stick about this because I think geript is saying he expected to see more of the short posts. where as I looked at the two short posts and saw "short/asshole posts" how does geript see yamato as being long winded here.

he also mentions yamato's response to him which I don't see.
Zerg for Life
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 20:14 GMT
#522
On July 20 2015 05:04 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 04:59 geript wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:54 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:50 geript wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:29 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:16 geript wrote:
Then grab a dictionary and read what the words mean especially as it regards the context I used them in. Because short can mean brief, the opposite of tall or rude/curt among other things. More is an adjective that enumerates a larger amount. So when I say she is more short and assholey as town. And that I'm not reading her town. That does not mean that she's not being rude/jerk/short/assholey. It means that she is not being those thing as much as she would be as town. It's literally the English language and how it works. DO YOU SPEAK IT??????????


The case I made is that you claimed to be scum reading yamato over the post I quoted, yet in your timeline you had yamato as mafia before this for two short asshole posts.
So what you are claiming is you expected him to make more of the shorter posts and that just the two you saw weren't enough?
What do you mean by you didn't like yamato's response to you and your vote because I didn't see him say anything to you at all.

No. Please continue to be wrong Mr Mafia. The post you quoted was why I continued to scum read him.


ok so before that post you were scum reading him

your reason for scum reading him is because as town he makes short/asshole posts.

Before the one i quoted he only had those two short posts about plotspot.
so you're saying you thought he would have made more of those shorter posts ?

On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.



ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER. DO YOU SPEAK IT???!!!!???j?!!!!


I've literally explained this shit multiple times. It doesn't take a PhD in English to understand what I wrote in context. Yet you continue to try and make the same argument over and over again while continuing to take things out of context. Would you like to claim mafia now or would you like to claim mafia when I lynch you for being mafia?


ok please stop insulting me it is rather unpleasant

I am actually asking you a question here i'm not taking things out of context.

Show nested quote +
Before the one i quoted he only had those two short posts about plotspot.
so you're saying you thought he would have made more of those shorter posts ?


I also want you to answer about yamato's response to you because he never said anything to you at all.

SHe's actually responded to me a few time even though neither of us have directly aimed comments at each other. Because you see, that is how she plays. You can troll her and poke her and get an easy read on her. So even though she didn't say "Geript,.... blah blah blah." and even though I didn't say "Yamato... blah blah blah" we can actually respond back and forth. Crazy I know.

Again. You're continuing to fail at the English language. You see, words can be both an adjective and a noun. You see, words, even when used as an adjective, don't necessarily have to be directly modifying a noun. Rather when an adjective is the predicate, the noun the adjective modifies is the subject. This is literally taught and understood by 7 year olds. If you would like to continue asking a question I've already answered, then perhaps you should find a dictionary and look up all of the meanings of the word "short." Then, if you take a look at how I used the word short in context of what I said, then you would be able to realize what I've been saying. Perhaps. Maybe. Not likely, because you're mafia.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 20:14 GMT
#523
On July 20 2015 05:06 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 04:56 Rels wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:54 geript wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:49 Rels wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:38 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:34 Damdred wrote:
You are trapped in a narrative and can't explain to me how anything I brought up has scum motivation behind it.

You are stuck in the narrative and everything that happens you aren't looking at it and trying to,'re evaluate even when your town reads are saying Geript is probably town


what are you talking about, my case is still the same, the only thing that changed is that geript hadn't actually answered the case against him but instead went ahead and called me scum.

I'm questioning someone I think is mafia so please if you have nothing to add apart from "it's a bad case" with no reasons why. then let me get on with it.

OK I want to understand. For me your accusations against geript are:
1 - geript said yamato as town was a dick, so he must be mafia; and you quoted a post where yamato was a dick, so that's weird.
2 - something about timelines I didn't understand.
For point 1 I had the same reaction as you, but he explained it here:
On July 20 2015 04:16 geript wrote:
Then grab a dictionary and read what the words mean especially as it regards the context I used them in. Because short can mean brief, the opposite of tall or rude/curt among other things. More is an adjective that enumerates a larger amount. So when I say she is more short and assholey as town. And that I'm not reading her town. That does not mean that she's not being rude/jerk/short/assholey. It means that she is not being those thing as much as she would be as town. It's literally the English language and how it works. DO YOU SPEAK IT??????????


Now for point 2. I have no idea what the contradiction is, could you explain it to me ?

I could. Or you could read what I actually wrote instead of sit on the sidelines like mafia the whole game long.

Not talking to you. I read what you actually wrote and I think you're town. Please read.
I want KSC to explain his accusation 'cause I'm not seeing it.


I mean.. I thought you did understand it

I asked myself the same question regarding yamato's post; but rereading geript's post, he clearly said that yamato post was dickish, just not dickish enough.
On July 20 2015 05:06 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 01:13 Rels wrote:
Caught up with the thread. I agree that geript is weird today. This post in particular:
On July 19 2015 03:48 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Like this is basic reading comprehension. How can he get that I'm trying to say that Yam's post was not short/assholey? Like me using the word more literally means that I found the post lacking an amount of shortness/assholery that town yam levels usually are.
On July 19 2015 03:38 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:30 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:10 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:09 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:07 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:05 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
[quote]

[quote]

you found this not short or assholey then?

Please read


i'm asking you a question so just answer it rather than dodge

I'm telling you that you're asking a retarded question that would be answered by basic reading comprehension.


just humour me and answer the question,

How can it be not short/assholey when the point I'm making is that he's more short/assholey as town?


right but i am curious how you read that post as anything but short or being an asshole.

Then he's trying to make the point that the post is short/assholey but I'm not reading it that way. Like I've been really fucking clear about this.

geript, if you've been clear about this, I didn't understand. I had the same interrogation than KSC.

But I don't want to lynch him today, 'cause I can't imagine a mafia being that loud about something day 1, when it's the easiest way to being lynch. I think Damdred said something similar about geript, like if he was mafia he would be way nicer than that.


1.geript gave his scum read on yamato and a vote. reason "yamato is short/ a dick when he is town"
he makes it clear than in the post i quoted he thinks yamato is being longer winded and not that much of an ass.

2. however before yamato even made that post geript had called yamato mafia, until that point yamato had only made two short/asshole posts about plotspot. so this reasoning made no sense.

That's not true though right ? Yamato made this post:
On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Then geript made this one:
On July 18 2015 12:25 geript wrote:
##vote yamato77

Looking at the timestamps, geript's one come after yamato's.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 20:16 GMT
#524
##unvote
##vote: jonnylaw
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 20:16 GMT
#525
On July 20 2015 05:14 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 05:04 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:59 geript wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:54 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:50 geript wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:29 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:16 geript wrote:
Then grab a dictionary and read what the words mean especially as it regards the context I used them in. Because short can mean brief, the opposite of tall or rude/curt among other things. More is an adjective that enumerates a larger amount. So when I say she is more short and assholey as town. And that I'm not reading her town. That does not mean that she's not being rude/jerk/short/assholey. It means that she is not being those thing as much as she would be as town. It's literally the English language and how it works. DO YOU SPEAK IT??????????


The case I made is that you claimed to be scum reading yamato over the post I quoted, yet in your timeline you had yamato as mafia before this for two short asshole posts.
So what you are claiming is you expected him to make more of the shorter posts and that just the two you saw weren't enough?
What do you mean by you didn't like yamato's response to you and your vote because I didn't see him say anything to you at all.

No. Please continue to be wrong Mr Mafia. The post you quoted was why I continued to scum read him.


ok so before that post you were scum reading him

your reason for scum reading him is because as town he makes short/asshole posts.

Before the one i quoted he only had those two short posts about plotspot.
so you're saying you thought he would have made more of those shorter posts ?

On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.



ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER. DO YOU SPEAK IT???!!!!???j?!!!!


I've literally explained this shit multiple times. It doesn't take a PhD in English to understand what I wrote in context. Yet you continue to try and make the same argument over and over again while continuing to take things out of context. Would you like to claim mafia now or would you like to claim mafia when I lynch you for being mafia?


ok please stop insulting me it is rather unpleasant

I am actually asking you a question here i'm not taking things out of context.

Before the one i quoted he only had those two short posts about plotspot.
so you're saying you thought he would have made more of those shorter posts ?


I also want you to answer about yamato's response to you because he never said anything to you at all.

SHe's actually responded to me a few time even though neither of us have directly aimed comments at each other. Because you see, that is how she plays. You can troll her and poke her and get an easy read on her. So even though she didn't say "Geript,.... blah blah blah." and even though I didn't say "Yamato... blah blah blah" we can actually respond back and forth. Crazy I know.

Again. You're continuing to fail at the English language. You see, words can be both an adjective and a noun. You see, words, even when used as an adjective, don't necessarily have to be directly modifying a noun. Rather when an adjective is the predicate, the noun the adjective modifies is the subject. This is literally taught and understood by 7 year olds. If you would like to continue asking a question I've already answered, then perhaps you should find a dictionary and look up all of the meanings of the word "short." Then, if you take a look at how I used the word short in context of what I said, then you would be able to realize what I've been saying. Perhaps. Maybe. Not likely, because you're mafia.


Can you answer this question for me

QUOTE]Before the one i quoted he only had those two short posts about plotspot.
so you're saying you thought he would have made more of those shorter posts ?[/QUOTE]

So what was yamato's response to you then?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 20:17 GMT
#526
On July 20 2015 05:14 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 05:06 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:56 Rels wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:54 geript wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:49 Rels wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:38 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:34 Damdred wrote:
You are trapped in a narrative and can't explain to me how anything I brought up has scum motivation behind it.

You are stuck in the narrative and everything that happens you aren't looking at it and trying to,'re evaluate even when your town reads are saying Geript is probably town


what are you talking about, my case is still the same, the only thing that changed is that geript hadn't actually answered the case against him but instead went ahead and called me scum.

I'm questioning someone I think is mafia so please if you have nothing to add apart from "it's a bad case" with no reasons why. then let me get on with it.

OK I want to understand. For me your accusations against geript are:
1 - geript said yamato as town was a dick, so he must be mafia; and you quoted a post where yamato was a dick, so that's weird.
2 - something about timelines I didn't understand.
For point 1 I had the same reaction as you, but he explained it here:
On July 20 2015 04:16 geript wrote:
Then grab a dictionary and read what the words mean especially as it regards the context I used them in. Because short can mean brief, the opposite of tall or rude/curt among other things. More is an adjective that enumerates a larger amount. So when I say she is more short and assholey as town. And that I'm not reading her town. That does not mean that she's not being rude/jerk/short/assholey. It means that she is not being those thing as much as she would be as town. It's literally the English language and how it works. DO YOU SPEAK IT??????????


Now for point 2. I have no idea what the contradiction is, could you explain it to me ?

I could. Or you could read what I actually wrote instead of sit on the sidelines like mafia the whole game long.

Not talking to you. I read what you actually wrote and I think you're town. Please read.
I want KSC to explain his accusation 'cause I'm not seeing it.


I mean.. I thought you did understand it

I asked myself the same question regarding yamato's post; but rereading geript's post, he clearly said that yamato post was dickish, just not dickish enough.
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 05:06 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 01:13 Rels wrote:
Caught up with the thread. I agree that geript is weird today. This post in particular:
On July 19 2015 03:48 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Like this is basic reading comprehension. How can he get that I'm trying to say that Yam's post was not short/assholey? Like me using the word more literally means that I found the post lacking an amount of shortness/assholery that town yam levels usually are.
On July 19 2015 03:38 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:30 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:10 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:09 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:07 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:05 geript wrote:
[quote]
Please read


i'm asking you a question so just answer it rather than dodge

I'm telling you that you're asking a retarded question that would be answered by basic reading comprehension.


just humour me and answer the question,

How can it be not short/assholey when the point I'm making is that he's more short/assholey as town?


right but i am curious how you read that post as anything but short or being an asshole.

Then he's trying to make the point that the post is short/assholey but I'm not reading it that way. Like I've been really fucking clear about this.

geript, if you've been clear about this, I didn't understand. I had the same interrogation than KSC.

But I don't want to lynch him today, 'cause I can't imagine a mafia being that loud about something day 1, when it's the easiest way to being lynch. I think Damdred said something similar about geript, like if he was mafia he would be way nicer than that.


1.geript gave his scum read on yamato and a vote. reason "yamato is short/ a dick when he is town"
he makes it clear than in the post i quoted he thinks yamato is being longer winded and not that much of an ass.

2. however before yamato even made that post geript had called yamato mafia, until that point yamato had only made two short/asshole posts about plotspot. so this reasoning made no sense.

That's not true though right ? Yamato made this post:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Then geript made this one:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 12:25 geript wrote:
##vote yamato77

Looking at the timestamps, geript's one come after yamato's.


no geript gave a scum list that had yam as mafia on it
Zerg for Life
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 20:17 GMT
#527
##unvote KelsierSC
##vote jonnylaw
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 20:17 GMT
#528
On July 20 2015 05:16 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 05:14 geript wrote:
On July 20 2015 05:04 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:59 geript wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:54 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:50 geript wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:29 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:16 geript wrote:
Then grab a dictionary and read what the words mean especially as it regards the context I used them in. Because short can mean brief, the opposite of tall or rude/curt among other things. More is an adjective that enumerates a larger amount. So when I say she is more short and assholey as town. And that I'm not reading her town. That does not mean that she's not being rude/jerk/short/assholey. It means that she is not being those thing as much as she would be as town. It's literally the English language and how it works. DO YOU SPEAK IT??????????


The case I made is that you claimed to be scum reading yamato over the post I quoted, yet in your timeline you had yamato as mafia before this for two short asshole posts.
So what you are claiming is you expected him to make more of the shorter posts and that just the two you saw weren't enough?
What do you mean by you didn't like yamato's response to you and your vote because I didn't see him say anything to you at all.

No. Please continue to be wrong Mr Mafia. The post you quoted was why I continued to scum read him.


ok so before that post you were scum reading him

your reason for scum reading him is because as town he makes short/asshole posts.

Before the one i quoted he only had those two short posts about plotspot.
so you're saying you thought he would have made more of those shorter posts ?

On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.



ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER. DO YOU SPEAK IT???!!!!???j?!!!!


I've literally explained this shit multiple times. It doesn't take a PhD in English to understand what I wrote in context. Yet you continue to try and make the same argument over and over again while continuing to take things out of context. Would you like to claim mafia now or would you like to claim mafia when I lynch you for being mafia?


ok please stop insulting me it is rather unpleasant

I am actually asking you a question here i'm not taking things out of context.

Before the one i quoted he only had those two short posts about plotspot.
so you're saying you thought he would have made more of those shorter posts ?


I also want you to answer about yamato's response to you because he never said anything to you at all.

SHe's actually responded to me a few time even though neither of us have directly aimed comments at each other. Because you see, that is how she plays. You can troll her and poke her and get an easy read on her. So even though she didn't say "Geript,.... blah blah blah." and even though I didn't say "Yamato... blah blah blah" we can actually respond back and forth. Crazy I know.

Again. You're continuing to fail at the English language. You see, words can be both an adjective and a noun. You see, words, even when used as an adjective, don't necessarily have to be directly modifying a noun. Rather when an adjective is the predicate, the noun the adjective modifies is the subject. This is literally taught and understood by 7 year olds. If you would like to continue asking a question I've already answered, then perhaps you should find a dictionary and look up all of the meanings of the word "short." Then, if you take a look at how I used the word short in context of what I said, then you would be able to realize what I've been saying. Perhaps. Maybe. Not likely, because you're mafia.


Can you answer this question for me

Show nested quote +
Before the one i quoted he only had those two short posts about plotspot.
so you're saying you thought he would have made more of those shorter posts ?


So what was yamato's response to you then?


formatting
Zerg for Life
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 20:18 GMT
#529
On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


You mean this post that I've already told you about if you had read anything I'd posted.

On July 19 2015 03:31 yamato77 wrote:
OK plotspot gets to live.

Geript now #1 lynch.

You me this post.

Take your choice. It literally doesn't matter. Because you die soon. Unfortunately not today.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 20:19 GMT
#530
On July 20 2015 05:17 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 05:14 Rels wrote:
On July 20 2015 05:06 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:56 Rels wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:54 geript wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:49 Rels wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:38 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 04:34 Damdred wrote:
You are trapped in a narrative and can't explain to me how anything I brought up has scum motivation behind it.

You are stuck in the narrative and everything that happens you aren't looking at it and trying to,'re evaluate even when your town reads are saying Geript is probably town


what are you talking about, my case is still the same, the only thing that changed is that geript hadn't actually answered the case against him but instead went ahead and called me scum.

I'm questioning someone I think is mafia so please if you have nothing to add apart from "it's a bad case" with no reasons why. then let me get on with it.

OK I want to understand. For me your accusations against geript are:
1 - geript said yamato as town was a dick, so he must be mafia; and you quoted a post where yamato was a dick, so that's weird.
2 - something about timelines I didn't understand.
For point 1 I had the same reaction as you, but he explained it here:
On July 20 2015 04:16 geript wrote:
Then grab a dictionary and read what the words mean especially as it regards the context I used them in. Because short can mean brief, the opposite of tall or rude/curt among other things. More is an adjective that enumerates a larger amount. So when I say she is more short and assholey as town. And that I'm not reading her town. That does not mean that she's not being rude/jerk/short/assholey. It means that she is not being those thing as much as she would be as town. It's literally the English language and how it works. DO YOU SPEAK IT??????????


Now for point 2. I have no idea what the contradiction is, could you explain it to me ?

I could. Or you could read what I actually wrote instead of sit on the sidelines like mafia the whole game long.

Not talking to you. I read what you actually wrote and I think you're town. Please read.
I want KSC to explain his accusation 'cause I'm not seeing it.


I mean.. I thought you did understand it

I asked myself the same question regarding yamato's post; but rereading geript's post, he clearly said that yamato post was dickish, just not dickish enough.
On July 20 2015 05:06 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 01:13 Rels wrote:
Caught up with the thread. I agree that geript is weird today. This post in particular:
On July 19 2015 03:48 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 02:44 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 16:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geriptbwhat is your way of reading yamato?
I mean, how do you read him?

He's only being a little dickish. Like usually he's more short/assholey as town.


On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


you found this not short or assholey then?

Like this is basic reading comprehension. How can he get that I'm trying to say that Yam's post was not short/assholey? Like me using the word more literally means that I found the post lacking an amount of shortness/assholery that town yam levels usually are.
On July 19 2015 03:38 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:30 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:10 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:09 geript wrote:
On July 19 2015 03:07 KelsierSC wrote:
[quote]

i'm asking you a question so just answer it rather than dodge

I'm telling you that you're asking a retarded question that would be answered by basic reading comprehension.


just humour me and answer the question,

How can it be not short/assholey when the point I'm making is that he's more short/assholey as town?


right but i am curious how you read that post as anything but short or being an asshole.

Then he's trying to make the point that the post is short/assholey but I'm not reading it that way. Like I've been really fucking clear about this.

geript, if you've been clear about this, I didn't understand. I had the same interrogation than KSC.

But I don't want to lynch him today, 'cause I can't imagine a mafia being that loud about something day 1, when it's the easiest way to being lynch. I think Damdred said something similar about geript, like if he was mafia he would be way nicer than that.


1.geript gave his scum read on yamato and a vote. reason "yamato is short/ a dick when he is town"
he makes it clear than in the post i quoted he thinks yamato is being longer winded and not that much of an ass.

2. however before yamato even made that post geript had called yamato mafia, until that point yamato had only made two short/asshole posts about plotspot. so this reasoning made no sense.

That's not true though right ? Yamato made this post:
On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Then geript made this one:
On July 18 2015 12:25 geript wrote:
##vote yamato77

Looking at the timestamps, geript's one come after yamato's.


no geript gave a scum list that had yam as mafia on it

OK you're talking about this post:
On July 18 2015 11:07 geript wrote:
I want to lynch Onegu or yam... maybe kelsier

Now I get it.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 20:22 GMT
#531
On July 20 2015 05:18 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


You mean this post that I've already told you about if you had read anything I'd posted.

Show nested quote +
On July 19 2015 03:31 yamato77 wrote:
OK plotspot gets to live.

Geript now #1 lynch.

You me this post.

Take your choice. It literally doesn't matter. Because you die soon. Unfortunately not today.


oh, he's not really responding to you, he is just saying he wants to lynch you.
what response did you want him to have?
Zerg for Life
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 20:22 GMT
#532
There's literally zero point to lynch JLaw when we could lynch Kelsier who is pretending to have the mental acuity of a potato. We could lynch Yamato for being on the rag and literally doing absolutely nothing whatsoever or making anything other than the barest hint of appearance to do anything.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 20:23 GMT
#533
On July 20 2015 05:22 geript wrote:
There's literally zero point to lynch JLaw when we could lynch Kelsier who is pretending to have the mental acuity of a potato. We could lynch Yamato for being on the rag and literally doing absolutely nothing whatsoever or making anything other than the barest hint of appearance to do anything.


totally makes sense for you to vote him then
Zerg for Life
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 20:24 GMT
#534
On July 20 2015 05:22 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 05:18 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


You mean this post that I've already told you about if you had read anything I'd posted.

On July 19 2015 03:31 yamato77 wrote:
OK plotspot gets to live.

Geript now #1 lynch.

You me this post.

Take your choice. It literally doesn't matter. Because you die soon. Unfortunately not today.


oh, he's not really responding to you, he is just saying he wants to lynch you.
what response did you want him to have?

It is a response to provocation. That is in fact responding to me. Perhaps if you had pretended to listen or read or think about anything I write whatsoever, you'd realize how awful you look and start to bus your least pretty cheerleader teammate.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 20:25 GMT
#535
On July 20 2015 05:24 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 05:22 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 20 2015 05:18 geript wrote:
On July 18 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Geript also not a terrible lynch.

Neither is FF for that matter.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.


You mean this post that I've already told you about if you had read anything I'd posted.

On July 19 2015 03:31 yamato77 wrote:
OK plotspot gets to live.

Geript now #1 lynch.

You me this post.

Take your choice. It literally doesn't matter. Because you die soon. Unfortunately not today.


oh, he's not really responding to you, he is just saying he wants to lynch you.
what response did you want him to have?

It is a response to provocation. That is in fact responding to me. Perhaps if you had pretended to listen or read or think about anything I write whatsoever, you'd realize how awful you look and start to bus your least pretty cheerleader teammate.


if you had explained that earlier then I wouldn't have questioned you about it.
you said he responded to you and I didn't see it.

you are actually an unbearable person

bye
Zerg for Life
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 19 2015 20:26 GMT
#536
On July 20 2015 05:23 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2015 05:22 geript wrote:
There's literally zero point to lynch JLaw when we could lynch Kelsier who is pretending to have the mental acuity of a potato. We could lynch Yamato for being on the rag and literally doing absolutely nothing whatsoever or making anything other than the barest hint of appearance to do anything.


totally makes sense for you to vote him then

I agree. You see that's a different subject called math. The number 3 is less than 4. Both of which are larger than 1 and 2. I know how much you struggle with adjectives like "less" and "more". So I've tried to keep it pretty simple for you.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 19 2015 20:30 GMT
#537
Alright time to sleep for me. A bit afraid to see that much consensus on jonny's lynch; 'cause if he's mafia it would mean that mafia team is now bussing him. But he's not posting at all when he said he would be here until deadline, so this is in line with a mafia bus.

Good night everyone!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
July 19 2015 20:30 GMT
#538
If you cannot keep it civil and keep acting like children then I will not modkill you but I will pursue your bans later, you're all adults and I hope you can act like it. This is a general warning to everyone. Each subsequent warning will increase the amount of bans I request so you should be careful.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 19 2015 20:33 GMT
#539
On July 20 2015 05:30 Rels wrote:
Alright time to sleep for me. A bit afraid to see that much consensus on jonny's lynch; 'cause if he's mafia it would mean that mafia team is now bussing him. But he's not posting at all when he said he would be here until deadline, so this is in line with a mafia bus.

Good night everyone!

what

jonnylaw (4): Rels, Damdred, Fecalfeast, geript, geript

if he's mafia it means that he is being bused?

What do you mean?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 19 2015 20:34 GMT
#540
##Unvote
Zerg for Life
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 296
MaxPax 250
Codebar 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66351
Calm 4134
Shuttle 2599
Bisu 2264
FanTaSy 1511
Soma 580
Mini 504
EffOrt 452
Stork 357
Light 307
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
firebathero 251
Hyuk 245
ZerO 186
Snow 185
actioN 122
Barracks 116
Zeus 85
Killer 82
hero 79
Dewaltoss 60
Sea.KH 52
Hyun 43
Pusan 41
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 32
Shine 28
Free 26
Sharp 26
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 18
zelot 18
sorry 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7797
Dendi999
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_160
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes397
Other Games
hiko2194
singsing1960
B2W.Neo485
DeMusliM278
byalli255
Hui .203
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX159
Mew2King69
Rex38
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2116
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 49m
Replay Cast
8h 34m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.