• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:35
CEST 19:35
KST 02:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7521 users

[M][N]Holy Guardians Chapter 1 - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 121 Next
Shendelzare
Profile Joined May 2015
Netherlands126 Posts
June 04 2015 21:29 GMT
#901
On June 05 2015 06:28 Fidei86 wrote:
[Can we post again?]


Yes. Obviously.
milo109
Profile Joined May 2015
466 Posts
June 04 2015 21:30 GMT
#902
Sorry. I should have voted Chocolate instead of just unvoting. I panicked.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 04 2015 21:31 GMT
#903
On June 05 2015 06:26 scott31337 wrote:
You should've claimed earlier when it was so close. Gosh darn it


100% agree.

I cant believe Damdred & ritoky just got our Jailkeeper lynched D1.

Milo was at least consistent with his read, though he seemed to be rethinking his vote last min. Choco was voting for his life I get that, but it's also a fantastic way to push a ML.

Fidei... I don't even know.

I'm pretty frustrated by that EoD. At least we didn't end up with like 4 Modkills...
I can take that responsibility.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 04 2015 21:32 GMT
#904
If ritoky switched because I left to go get my daughter and cook dinner I'm going to be fucking furious. FURIOUS.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 04 2015 21:32 GMT
#905
Also welcome to Shendelzare.

Since you are taking over for SL, I give you a weak scum read.

That is all. I'm out for the night but will check in later in Night phase.
I can take that responsibility.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 04 2015 21:34 GMT
#906
milo109(0): ritoky, Kickstart, VisceraEyes
Tictock(1): sicklucker
Chocolate(4): VisceraEyes, VisceraEyes, ritoky, VisceraEyes, Scott, Kickstart, Tictock
GGTemplar(1): Kickstart, Tictock, NydusHerMain, Scott, VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes(0): Chocolate, milo109
Onegu(0): Fidei86, Chocolate
Kickstart(4): Damdred, Chocolate, milo109, ritoky, Fidei86
Damdred(1) Onegu

Not Voting (2): GGTemplar, milo109

So Fidei basically hammered our JK/town, and milo unvoted with one minute left and did not add a different vote. It looks really bad for them.

Milo why did you unvote with one minute left and not vote someone else?
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
milo109
Profile Joined May 2015
466 Posts
June 04 2015 21:35 GMT
#907
Because I saw the jailer post but didn't know who I wanted to revote. It was stupid of me, I should have just gone on Chocolate.
Shendelzare
Profile Joined May 2015
Netherlands126 Posts
June 04 2015 21:35 GMT
#908
On June 05 2015 06:30 milo109 wrote:
Sorry. I should have voted Chocolate instead of just unvoting. I panicked.


What I'd like to know what the "panic" was for...sounds like he was afraid.
Shendelzare
Profile Joined May 2015
Netherlands126 Posts
June 04 2015 21:36 GMT
#909
Never mind.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 04 2015 21:39 GMT
#910
I'm not sure why ritoky and myself should get all the blame? The logical,thing is if you are so scared you are getting lynched claim when there's time to parse the information.

My points had value, he did do questionable,things .

Tick immediately moving to discredit someone who steeped and the leader of the wagon is interesting
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 04 2015 21:40 GMT
#911

Good luck town.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
June 04 2015 21:40 GMT
#912
i have to go to work. milo is confirmed town in every world pretty much. he is inno child to me.

be back late tonight.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
June 04 2015 21:42 GMT
#913
I gave my reasons already, but I guess I'll restate them. From the get-go, I was wary of Kickstart's posts. I agreed that he posted long blocks of text that didn't say too much, and I found his tone very "in the know". Clearly one of the reasons for that was that he was actually the jail-keeper. Conversely, I found myself generally sympathising with Chocolate as he got tunnelled by VE pretty hard. I agreed with his reads, such as they were, although as I said I'd like to see more detail from him in the future.

I wasn't sold on lynching either of them, honestly. I wanted to lynch Onegu. As the deadline approached, however, it became clear that one vote would flip the vote between Chocolate and Kickstart. I've never believed (outside of mafia) that people should dodge difficult votes - even though I didn't want to lynch either of them, I thought I should cast my vote in the race and save the person more likely to be town. I wasn't furiously clicking refresh on the page, so I didn't see KS's claim. If I had, I would have obviously switched my vote (maybe back to Onegu, or over to Chocolate, I guess it would have made no matter).
Shendelzare
Profile Joined May 2015
Netherlands126 Posts
June 04 2015 21:48 GMT
#914
On the topic of votes, NHM and Onegu were solo voters - did those two push their votes in any way or scumread either of the wagons at any point? Doesn't look like Onegu was around for end of day.

Still on page 23.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 04 2015 21:49 GMT
#915
On June 05 2015 06:39 Damdred wrote:
I'm not sure why ritoky and myself should get all the blame? The logical,thing is if you are so scared you are getting lynched claim when there's time to parse the information.

My points had value, he did do questionable,things .

Tick immediately moving to discredit someone who steeped and the leader of the wagon is interesting


Before I head out the door let me respond to this, kus it is pissing me off a little.

First, I'm upset that you guys just got our jailkeep lynched. I stated time and time again that i was against it and tried to go against your push on him.

Maybe you and ritoky aren't scum for starting the wagon on Kick, I get that. However this subtle deflection back to me when I just stated I was about to head out for awhile looks super shitty.

You guys def deserve some blame for that lynch. I wasn't going to scum you for it, but I sure as hell scum you after posting that.

I already thought Choco was scum. Why should I feel any different now?
I can take that responsibility.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
June 04 2015 22:02 GMT
#916
One piece of useful information for the town, I guess (although it doesn't exactly help me :-\) is that if either, ritoky or I are mafia, Chocolate is also basically 100% guaranteed mafia as well. My reasoning (just in case it isn't obvious) is that if either of us are mafia then we would have known Choco was mafia and jumped on the KS wagon to save him. It would make no sense if we were mafia to jump on one town bandwagon over another, especially as we had both lots of other plausible targets to go on.

I would hesitate to include Damdred in this, since he was on the KS wagon from the start, so it could have just been a bad read.

I've played with the rest of the permutations in my head a bit, and I don't think either or both of us being confirmed town does anything to exhonerate chocolate, and nor does chocolate being mafia necessarily implicate us (although it would look super bad).
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 04 2015 22:03 GMT
#917
I'm pretty sure tick is Scum here.

A mislynch happens you don't blame people that's just silly and a discrediting tactic. Was my case bad, no. Was it wrong yes.

Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
June 04 2015 22:03 GMT
#918
EBWOP: Please discard the above and use the below, which is the result of some post-posting sense checking.

One piece of useful information for the town, I guess (although it doesn't exactly help me :-\) is that if either, ritoky or I are mafia, Chocolate is also basically 100% guaranteed mafia as well. My reasoning (just in case it isn't obvious) is that if either of us are mafia then we would have known Choco was mafia and jumped on the KS wagon to save him. It would make no sense if we were mafia and chocolate was actually town, as there would be no reason for us to jump on one town bandwagon over another, especially as we had both lots of other plausible targets to go on.

I would hesitate to include Damdred in this, since he was on the KS wagon from the start, so it could have just been a bad read.

I've played with the rest of the permutations in my head a bit, and I don't think either or both of us being confirmed town does anything to exhonerate Chocolate, and nor does Chocolate being mafia necessarily implicate us (although it would look super bad).
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
June 04 2015 22:14 GMT
#919
I pushed my lynch.

I told you all I was the best player in this game. That is reason enough to sheep me.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
June 04 2015 22:21 GMT
#920
Actually, there are two other permutations here:

1. If Damdred is mafia then Chocolate is almost 100% town because it would be very strange indeed for the mafia to target another mafia like that.

2. If chocolate is town, it makes it very unlikely ritoky and I would be mafia, for the same reasoning as above, namely that it would make no sense for ritoky or I to get involved in that kill if both the 'wagons' were actually town. We could have very easily left it alone, knowing either way a town was most likely to die. Obviously it wouldn't totally exhonerate us, but I find the other possibility (that we were mafia and just wanted to get on a town v town wagon for some next-level reason) extremely unlikely.

Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1111
ComeBackTV 845
SteadfastSC829
TaKeTV 579
IndyStarCraft 227
Rex129
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 829
IndyStarCraft 227
ProTech135
Rex 129
BRAT_OK 55
UpATreeSC 53
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39609
Shuttle 806
Mini 389
Larva 332
Rush 308
Dewaltoss 116
Hyuk 113
firebathero 83
Mong 71
Trap 43
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 25
Rock 21
Shine 17
Sacsri 13
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10030
qojqva1654
Counter-Strike
fl0m1460
Fnx 770
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1379
Khaldor1279
Other Games
FrodaN1515
Beastyqt418
XBOCT238
DeMusliM237
Mlord214
ArmadaUGS207
KnowMe129
C9.Mang0120
XaKoH 94
QueenE86
Mew2King74
CosmosSc2 10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV238
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH314
• StrangeGG 42
• Hinosc 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 6
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4017
Other Games
• imaqtpie577
• Shiphtur340
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 25m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 25m
Online Event
17h 25m
FEL
22h 25m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 25m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.