• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:25
CEST 00:25
KST 07:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8593 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 3 - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 86 87 88 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 00:54 GMT
#81
On April 21 2015 09:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Dunno wtf yamato is doing, Artanis probably town, breshke with the safe vote could be scum

Gg no re

I'm bagging all these town points and lynching you with them for free. Thanks bud <3
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 21 2015 00:55 GMT
#82
On April 21 2015 09:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 09:46 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:34 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:32 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:31 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:24 yamato77 wrote:
I told wave he'd be the day 1 lynch

let's make it happen, people

##vote: waveofshadow

I'm ok with any lynch that isn't me since I need to overtake kita in the not lynched as town percentage tab. Therefore, any lynch that is not me furthers this condition and I support this lynch.
##Vote WaveofShadow


tentative town read for this post.


lol seriously? xP


Yeah haha all jokes aside in my limited experiance with art ive never seen him mention stats before so him referencing town stats and relating it to this game just seems like a weird way for a scum artanis to open.

This is obviously very weak hence the tentative part.


so you don't find it odd at all that he managed to enter with a post implying that he's town (via the stats comment) plus over-explaining what should be a joke-sheep of a joke-vote?

by over-explaining i mean:

On April 21 2015 09:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
##vote: waveofshadow
I'm ok with any lynch that isn't me since I need to overtake kita in the not lynched as town percentage tab. Therefore, any lynch that is not me furthers this condition and I support this lynch.
##Vote WaveofShadow


why even include the bolded sentence when it's clear in the first lol ><

if anything that deserves a light scum lean, not a light town lean fitting awkwardly into the joking phase like that


Ehh I disagree. I don't see it as that awkward or over explainy really. I didn't/don't really see it as awkward either. Nor do i really think that awkward always equals scum.


Do you think her reading into it in that way says anything about her alignment?


No because i can see how she would see it that way
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 00:55 GMT
#83
I definitely told you pregame that you were the D1 lynch

But hey, it's cool if you don't remember. Doesn't change my mind.

Artanis gets all the townpoints he wants if he follows me on this.
Writer@WriterYamato
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 00:57 GMT
#84
On April 21 2015 09:55 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 09:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:46 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:34 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:32 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:31 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:24 yamato77 wrote:
I told wave he'd be the day 1 lynch

let's make it happen, people

##vote: waveofshadow

I'm ok with any lynch that isn't me since I need to overtake kita in the not lynched as town percentage tab. Therefore, any lynch that is not me furthers this condition and I support this lynch.
##Vote WaveofShadow


tentative town read for this post.


lol seriously? xP


Yeah haha all jokes aside in my limited experiance with art ive never seen him mention stats before so him referencing town stats and relating it to this game just seems like a weird way for a scum artanis to open.

This is obviously very weak hence the tentative part.


so you don't find it odd at all that he managed to enter with a post implying that he's town (via the stats comment) plus over-explaining what should be a joke-sheep of a joke-vote?

by over-explaining i mean:

On April 21 2015 09:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
##vote: waveofshadow
I'm ok with any lynch that isn't me since I need to overtake kita in the not lynched as town percentage tab. Therefore, any lynch that is not me furthers this condition and I support this lynch.
##Vote WaveofShadow


why even include the bolded sentence when it's clear in the first lol ><

if anything that deserves a light scum lean, not a light town lean fitting awkwardly into the joking phase like that


Ehh I disagree. I don't see it as that awkward or over explainy really. I didn't/don't really see it as awkward either. Nor do i really think that awkward always equals scum.


Do you think her reading into it in that way says anything about her alignment?


No because i can see how she would see it that way

I actually think it makes her slightly likelier to be town as I find it unlikely scum would go in against a tone read of another player right off the bat.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 21 2015 00:57 GMT
#85
On April 21 2015 09:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Dunno wtf yamato is doing, Artanis probably town, breshke with the safe vote could be scum

Gg no re


How does arts vote differ to mine other than he gave a fluff reason for it. Isn't it just as "safe" as mine?
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 21 2015 00:59 GMT
#86
On April 21 2015 09:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 09:55 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:46 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:34 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:32 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:31 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:24 yamato77 wrote:
I told wave he'd be the day 1 lynch

let's make it happen, people

##vote: waveofshadow

I'm ok with any lynch that isn't me since I need to overtake kita in the not lynched as town percentage tab. Therefore, any lynch that is not me furthers this condition and I support this lynch.
##Vote WaveofShadow


tentative town read for this post.


lol seriously? xP


Yeah haha all jokes aside in my limited experiance with art ive never seen him mention stats before so him referencing town stats and relating it to this game just seems like a weird way for a scum artanis to open.

This is obviously very weak hence the tentative part.


so you don't find it odd at all that he managed to enter with a post implying that he's town (via the stats comment) plus over-explaining what should be a joke-sheep of a joke-vote?

by over-explaining i mean:

On April 21 2015 09:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
##vote: waveofshadow
I'm ok with any lynch that isn't me since I need to overtake kita in the not lynched as town percentage tab. Therefore, any lynch that is not me furthers this condition and I support this lynch.
##Vote WaveofShadow


why even include the bolded sentence when it's clear in the first lol ><

if anything that deserves a light scum lean, not a light town lean fitting awkwardly into the joking phase like that


Ehh I disagree. I don't see it as that awkward or over explainy really. I didn't/don't really see it as awkward either. Nor do i really think that awkward always equals scum.


Do you think her reading into it in that way says anything about her alignment?


No because i can see how she would see it that way

I actually think it makes her slightly likelier to be town as I find it unlikely scum would go in against a tone read of another player right off the bat.


I have no way to prove this but i actually had it written that it was slightly townie because i find her to be a lot more neutral as scum
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 01:00 GMT
#87
On April 21 2015 09:59 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 09:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:55 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:46 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:34 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:32 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:31 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
[quote]
I'm ok with any lynch that isn't me since I need to overtake kita in the not lynched as town percentage tab. Therefore, any lynch that is not me furthers this condition and I support this lynch.
##Vote WaveofShadow


tentative town read for this post.


lol seriously? xP


Yeah haha all jokes aside in my limited experiance with art ive never seen him mention stats before so him referencing town stats and relating it to this game just seems like a weird way for a scum artanis to open.

This is obviously very weak hence the tentative part.


so you don't find it odd at all that he managed to enter with a post implying that he's town (via the stats comment) plus over-explaining what should be a joke-sheep of a joke-vote?

by over-explaining i mean:

On April 21 2015 09:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
##vote: waveofshadow
I'm ok with any lynch that isn't me since I need to overtake kita in the not lynched as town percentage tab. Therefore, any lynch that is not me furthers this condition and I support this lynch.
##Vote WaveofShadow


why even include the bolded sentence when it's clear in the first lol ><

if anything that deserves a light scum lean, not a light town lean fitting awkwardly into the joking phase like that


Ehh I disagree. I don't see it as that awkward or over explainy really. I didn't/don't really see it as awkward either. Nor do i really think that awkward always equals scum.


Do you think her reading into it in that way says anything about her alignment?


No because i can see how she would see it that way

I actually think it makes her slightly likelier to be town as I find it unlikely scum would go in against a tone read of another player right off the bat.


I have no way to prove this but i actually had it written that it was slightly townie because i find her to be a lot more neutral as scum

You get a tentative townread for this post. More free towncred to the first person to correctly point out why.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 01:05 GMT
#88
-sits on artanis' head-

i earn my towncred ^^

yay chicken!

i like yama and palmar this game so far

go, minions, and do interesting things -shoos the rest-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 01:08 GMT
#89
On April 21 2015 10:05 rsoultin wrote:
-sits on artanis' head-

i earn my towncred ^^

yay chicken!

i like yama and palmar this game so far

go, minions, and do interesting things -shoos the rest-

You seem to have missed the helmet I'm wearing with tons of little, very sharp spikes on top.

*laughs*
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 21 2015 01:19 GMT
#90
My playstyle this game will be entitled active lurking.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 01:26 GMT
#91
i'm a chipmunk! the spikes are cute! pbbbbft xP

my playstyle this game will be...hm...

JILTED LOVER!

##unvote
##vote: Damdred
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 21 2015 01:44 GMT
#92
Meh honestly I really hate how you guys throw around botes in this setup can really tell there haven't been enough iml games lately </3.

rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 01:45 GMT
#93
On April 21 2015 10:44 Damdred wrote:
Meh honestly I really hate how you guys throw around botes in this setup can really tell there haven't been enough iml games lately </3.



lol recheck the OP

it's not instant, mopey -flicks-

it's whether or not there's a majority at the 24-hr mark
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 01:47 GMT
#94
don't think i didn't notice that you only brought that up after you were being voted >> not when WoS had three votes
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 21 2015 01:47 GMT
#95
On April 21 2015 10:44 Damdred wrote:
Meh honestly I really hate how you guys throw around botes in this setup can really tell there haven't been enough iml games lately </3.



I can't speak for others but since the votecount only counts at the 24 hour mark I don't feel as hesitant as if it was a more standard IML setup.

On April 21 2015 09:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Dunno wtf yamato is doing, Artanis probably town, breshke with the safe vote could be scum

Gg no re


Do you have any opinions on this post damdred?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 21 2015 01:49 GMT
#96
No not really I haven't basically read any of this game if I'm being honest. Context escapes me sooooo yea
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 01:54 GMT
#97
damdred hasn't read a 2 page game.

real.
Writer@WriterYamato
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 02:06 GMT
#98
On April 21 2015 10:47 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 10:44 Damdred wrote:
Meh honestly I really hate how you guys throw around botes in this setup can really tell there haven't been enough iml games lately </3.



I can't speak for others but since the votecount only counts at the 24 hour mark I don't feel as hesitant as if it was a more standard IML setup.

Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 09:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Dunno wtf yamato is doing, Artanis probably town, breshke with the safe vote could be scum

Gg no re


Do you have any opinions on this post damdred?

Extra scumpoints for being all concerned and shot over the only person in the game to scumread him.
##vote: Breshke

I'm back from Draft night and I'm super fucking pissed 'cause I misplayed in the absolute stupidest way possible, cost myself a match and 2 packs, so it's time to take it out on scum.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 21 2015 02:23 GMT
#99
On April 21 2015 11:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 10:47 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 10:44 Damdred wrote:
Meh honestly I really hate how you guys throw around botes in this setup can really tell there haven't been enough iml games lately </3.



I can't speak for others but since the votecount only counts at the 24 hour mark I don't feel as hesitant as if it was a more standard IML setup.

On April 21 2015 09:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Dunno wtf yamato is doing, Artanis probably town, breshke with the safe vote could be scum

Gg no re


Do you have any opinions on this post damdred?

Extra scumpoints for being all concerned and shot over the only person in the game to scumread him.
##vote: Breshke

I'm back from Draft night and I'm super fucking pissed 'cause I misplayed in the absolute stupidest way possible, cost myself a match and 2 packs, so it's time to take it out on scum.


Im not concerned i just dont see how you thought art was probably town and i was scum for my "safe" vote.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 02:24 GMT
#100
Because in IML games the last thing scum wants is to be caught hammering a towny; vote 3 or 4 out of 5 therefore is a solid place to end up, especially this early on when there is absolutely nothing to lose.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 86 87 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 255
Nina 129
ViBE49
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12541
Artosis 407
NaDa 28
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever217
febbydoto33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox388
Mew2King71
Other Games
summit1g5690
Grubby3185
Liquid`RaSZi1796
shahzam675
WinterStarcraft451
C9.Mang0301
JimRising 137
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• musti20045 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 36m
INu's Battles
12h 36m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 36m
OSC
23h 51m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.