• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:23
CEST 15:23
KST 22:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10636 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 3 - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 88 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 03:02 GMT
#121
On April 21 2015 12:01 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 12:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 21 2015 11:55 rsoultin wrote:
mmm i guess i'm going to have to retract my townlean on palmar :/

apparently his post was literal and not clever

oh, the disappoint ;o;

Have you played with Palmar?


lol of course, though i have a hard time reading the troll xP he's easier to read when he's try-harding

are you implying something by this question or just curious?

I dunno both----I'd say the vast majority of games I've played with Palmar he does more or less shit-all
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 03:03 GMT
#122
On April 21 2015 11:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 11:43 yamato77 wrote:
On April 21 2015 11:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
When was the last time we played an IML game together?
And anyway what the fuck does that even matter?
I am not reading you based on meta here, don't try and force it on me, especially when it's one of the most easily falsifiable things possible. And I should know.

"I don't use meta" is a nice and convenient excuse to avoid giving a legitimate read on me at this stage in the game.

Still, the fact remains, you said I could do this as mafia, what basis do you have to make that statement, exactly?

LOL it's pretty simple, there's no fucking reason you COULDN'T do it as mafia.

Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 11:45 yamato77 wrote:
On April 21 2015 11:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 21 2015 11:30 yamato77 wrote:
When have I done something like this as mafia, Wave?

Like....why did you even feel the need to bring this up?

Because it's a statement with no basis.

"I could see Yamato doing this as either alignment" is tantamount to saying "I could see Yamato doing this as mafia."

Why do you think that's the case, precisely, if you aren't using meta? Why mention me by name at all if you're just going to make some sort of puffball generalized statement?

Very strange, Wave.

How is it in any way strange? You voted for me, I'm analyzing what I think about why you might have done so and what your alignment might be. It's called playing fucking mafia yamato. And in what world is 'yamato can do this as either alignment' the same as calling you scum?

This is me right now

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UA0svjHozLk/Udskr9-ko4I/AAAAAAAARYQ/lrbh-gYCLVQ/s1600/wtf1.gif

You aren't calling me scum, but you aren't calling me town, either. The statement you made has no value, and I wanted to point it out.

Why say it at all? Make a real statement about my alignment. Apparently none of your "reads" thus far have been rooted in reality so I'm not sure what you've done, exactly?

Other people are at least making tentative reads.
Writer@WriterYamato
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 03:04 GMT
#123
lol i thought he was mocking truffle with his post :/ that would have been clever

yeeeeaaah i'm not a fan, though i'll take shit-all over schizo arguing with two other versions of himself -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 03:05 GMT
#124
pretty sure I know why WoS bothered to say it wasn't alignment-indicative xP but i'm not answering foooor him
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 03:05 GMT
#125
On April 21 2015 12:04 rsoultin wrote:
lol i thought he was mocking truffle with his post :/ that would have been clever

yeeeeaaah i'm not a fan, though i'll take shit-all over schizo arguing with two other versions of himself -_-

when has Palmar argued with himself?

or is this someone else you're referencing...?

I'M JUST CURIOUS BTW BEFORE YOU ASK

<3
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 03:06 GMT
#126
On April 21 2015 12:05 rsoultin wrote:
pretty sure I know why WoS bothered to say it wasn't alignment-indicative xP but i'm not answering foooor him

only you've even commented on my alignment out of everyone else

wave's post is strange IMO
Writer@WriterYamato
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 03:07 GMT
#127
On April 21 2015 12:05 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 12:04 rsoultin wrote:
lol i thought he was mocking truffle with his post :/ that would have been clever

yeeeeaaah i'm not a fan, though i'll take shit-all over schizo arguing with two other versions of himself -_-

when has Palmar argued with himself?

or is this someone else you're referencing...?

I'M JUST CURIOUS BTW BEFORE YOU ASK

<3


loves! <3

*ahem*

Mafia Down Under 2

the poison of all mafia games lol >< i think i hated it worse than the game I was mislynched in LYLO in -_-

as always, all the games I've played are in my filter, but he was being especially difficult/trolly that game lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 03:07 GMT
#128
profile, rather
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 03:08 GMT
#129
They were real reads before I realized the premise was wrong. And why the fuck do I have to call you town?
Why are you fishing for townreads from me yamato? You're behaving so oddly, and it's not even your normal hyper-aggressive early game push that Im used to.

I just wanted to wreck scum with you for once. Just once. Apparently it was too much to ask.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 03:10 GMT
#130
On April 21 2015 12:06 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 12:05 rsoultin wrote:
pretty sure I know why WoS bothered to say it wasn't alignment-indicative xP but i'm not answering foooor him

only you've even commented on my alignment out of everyone else

wave's post is strange IMO


-shrugs- if he thought it was instant majority then I can see getting all grrrrr as either alignment. i don't know y'all's bromance well enough to weigh in on that xP thus the not weighing in part

the artie read I'm more curious about

why is he town, wave?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 03:12 GMT
#131
For the same reason mostly but with not as much...urgency if that makes sense?
Giving a weird early reason to vote you risk drawing attention to yourself as scum even if the vote doesn't matter much/is joking.

And I don't understand your earlier comment. What are you not answering for me? The reason I commented on his alignment is because he voted for me, and I would think it was obvious from my comment that I couldn't tell if he was town or scum yet simply from his vote/early posting.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 03:13 GMT
#132
On April 21 2015 12:06 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 12:05 rsoultin wrote:
pretty sure I know why WoS bothered to say it wasn't alignment-indicative xP but i'm not answering foooor him

only you've even commented on my alignment out of everyone else

wave's post is strange IMO

I still don't understand why you're fishing for people to comment on your alignment and why you're so concerned with it. Looks scummy actually.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 03:14 GMT
#133
On April 21 2015 12:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
For the same reason mostly but with not as much...urgency if that makes sense?
Giving a weird early reason to vote you risk drawing attention to yourself as scum even if the vote doesn't matter much/is joking.

And I don't understand your earlier comment. What are you not answering for me? The reason I commented on his alignment is because he voted for me, and I would think it was obvious from my comment that I couldn't tell if he was town or scum yet simply from his vote/early posting.


okay that makes it weirder then ^^ in that i don't see why you feel the need to comment on everyone voting for you lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 03:16 GMT
#134
Need to start somewhere. What did you think it was?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 03:16 GMT
#135
i'm kind of confused how one person voting on you for lolz is different from another person voting on you for lolz, for that matter. seems like an odd double-standard?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 03:17 GMT
#136
On April 21 2015 12:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
They were real reads before I realized the premise was wrong. And why the fuck do I have to call you town?
Why are you fishing for townreads from me yamato? You're behaving so oddly, and it's not even your normal hyper-aggressive early game push that Im used to.

I just wanted to wreck scum with you for once. Just once. Apparently it was too much to ask.

I'm not "fishing for reads".

I'm noting HOW people come to the reads they do have. And I don't like your approach.

Also, are you really calling me scum here? Wave plz.
Writer@WriterYamato
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 03:18 GMT
#137
Because if it was IML like I thought, the first person and maybe the second is lolz, but the third brings one dangerously close to being lynched especially if anyone else feels like being 'lolzy.'
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 03:18 GMT
#138
On April 21 2015 12:10 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 12:06 yamato77 wrote:
On April 21 2015 12:05 rsoultin wrote:
pretty sure I know why WoS bothered to say it wasn't alignment-indicative xP but i'm not answering foooor him

only you've even commented on my alignment out of everyone else

wave's post is strange IMO


-shrugs- if he thought it was instant majority then I can see getting all grrrrr as either alignment. i don't know y'all's bromance well enough to weigh in on that xP thus the not weighing in part

the artie read I'm more curious about

why is he town, wave?

I can see that being true, actually.

Maybe it makes sense?
Writer@WriterYamato
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 03:18 GMT
#139
On April 21 2015 12:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Need to start somewhere. What did you think it was?


since he answered now, i figured that you might have been commenting on his alignment specifically because i had a townlean on him...otherwise saying your read on him is null doesn't make a ton of sense imo :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 03:19 GMT
#140
On April 21 2015 12:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 12:06 yamato77 wrote:
On April 21 2015 12:05 rsoultin wrote:
pretty sure I know why WoS bothered to say it wasn't alignment-indicative xP but i'm not answering foooor him

only you've even commented on my alignment out of everyone else

wave's post is strange IMO

I still don't understand why you're fishing for people to comment on your alignment and why you're so concerned with it. Looks scummy actually.

WAVE PLZ
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1389
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 277
MaxPax 118
Rex 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64699
Calm 3787
Shuttle 3048
Bisu 1881
FanTaSy 1652
EffOrt 420
Stork 349
firebathero 309
Hyuk 284
Mini 275
[ Show more ]
Soma 264
Rush 243
Light 194
ZerO 164
Soulkey 146
Snow 146
Zeus 141
actioN 130
Last 130
Barracks 113
Killer 69
Dewaltoss 64
Mong 61
hero 56
Pusan 48
Shinee 41
Hyun 41
Free 35
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 33
NotJumperer 33
Shine 26
Sharp 26
PianO 24
Aegong 21
yabsab 17
sorry 16
Sacsri 12
zelot 12
HiyA 11
Noble 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5851
Dendi730
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1419
kRYSTAL_98
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko434
Other Games
gofns40451
singsing2135
B2W.Neo615
hiko369
crisheroes289
DeMusliM232
byalli195
Livibee161
Hui .136
Mew2King92
Liquid`VortiX68
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 52m
Replay Cast
9h 37m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.