• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:04
CEST 03:04
KST 10:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6239 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 3 - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 24 2015 00:39 GMT
#665
On April 24 2015 09:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 09:29 rsoultin wrote:
mmmm

okay yeah i do remember that, truffle lol

if we can agree to take our time on this and not lynch in the first 24 hours, i'm a little busy right now...my last day in the military is monday and i have some things to wrap up tomorrow as well as schoolwork to get done due at about the same time as deadline -_- then i'll take another good look at the game

can we agree to take our time on this?

I am completely fine with this, even though I tend to get antsy after the first 24.
I should let everyone know btw that as of Monday my activity falls off extremely sharply, so assuming the game isn't done by then, yeah.

We'll lynch you for lurking
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 24 2015 00:39 GMT
#666
I think I like trfel
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 24 2015 09:41 GMT
#701
On April 24 2015 15:39 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 08:29 Palmar wrote:
Breshke is my #1 town


Palmar what made you post this. What made me your number one town.

I did not post this.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 24 2015 14:17 GMT
#707
Artanis you're dumb/scum I'll figure out which one later. (hint, if your case doesn't hold any water without meta... it doesn't hold any water).

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 24 2015 14:18 GMT
#708
Like I'm pretty sure I should roll with Breshke and Trfel as town.

I'm torn on the rest of you people.

And WoS is mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 24 2015 14:30 GMT
#709
Oh that was easy. The mafia team is Wave/Yamato.

Yammy hardly even acknowledged my case on WaveOfShadow, never really pushed the idea he might be scum and never cleared it either. here, take a look at all the suspicion yammy threw at wos. I'll bold some hard accusations of things that if we believe yamato believes in, should make him super suspicious of Wave.


On April 21 2015 11:43 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 11:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
When was the last time we played an IML game together?
And anyway what the fuck does that even matter?
I am not reading you based on meta here, don't try and force it on me, especially when it's one of the most easily falsifiable things possible. And I should know.

"I don't use meta" is a nice and convenient excuse to avoid giving a legitimate read on me at this stage in the game.

Still, the fact remains, you said I could do this as mafia, what basis do you have to make that statement, exactly?


On April 21 2015 11:45 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 11:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 21 2015 11:30 yamato77 wrote:
When have I done something like this as mafia, Wave?

Like....why did you even feel the need to bring this up?

Because it's a statement with no basis.

"I could see Yamato doing this as either alignment" is tantamount to saying "I could see Yamato doing this as mafia."

Why do you think that's the case, precisely, if you aren't using meta? Why mention me by name at all if you're just going to make some sort of puffball generalized statement?

Very strange, Wave.


Then Yamato made this post here:

On April 22 2015 06:13 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 06:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah jsut fucking do it already.
Every single game. Literally EVERY game I start i contribute in every possible way I can and people call me scum for it. It's so goddamn silly.

Like...fucking meta but show me one game where i don't complain.
ANY GAME.


when i call you scum, wave, you'll know it -flicks- talk to me about the truffle post. you're the one who wanted to talk about things

There's nothing else to say about it, it's one single post and I've already commented.

It just passes me the fuck off that I'm attempting to create content at every juncture, providing reads/analysis and because of that I get singled out as scummy by almost everyone in the game, and this shit happens every game for me.

I should just start lurking and doing nothing. It's a lesson I should have learned 2 years ago playing on this site.

well, right now you're bitching when there are only 2 votes on you

granted, you've been under pressure the whole game so far, but so what? If you're town you can deal with it and produce convincing reads.

If you're mafia we just lynch you.


Which seems to indicate he's still interested in lynching Wave, but what happens after that?

Nothing.

Look at this picture of yamato's filter where I'm looking for the word "wave"

[image loading]


After all this suspicion he has NOTHING to follow up on it and idly parks his vote basically on artanis for what was a bullshit reason.

Yamato is mafia. It's highly likely as per my case yesterday that WoS is too.

I will support a lynch today on either of them and no one else.

See you later it's weekend and I'm turning 30


Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 24 2015 15:10 GMT
#710
yeah that image doesn't seem to be working, but go do it yourself to get the idea

##vote yamato

The whole point is his words don't fit his actions. I feel his accusation against artanis (the excuse to not do anything thing) was much, much weaker than his accusations against wave, yet that's where his vote ended up.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 24 2015 15:19 GMT
#713
Why do you townread my two scumreads?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 24 2015 15:19 GMT
#714
Am I bad now?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 24 2015 16:43 GMT
#716
On April 25 2015 01:42 Damdred wrote:
I'll reread there interactions but I don't think it looks mafiaxmafia.
I thought Yamato looked good early decent activity ok content, waves picked up later

Half of what Yamato did early was argue with wos only to never follow it up
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 24 2015 18:00 GMT
#725
On April 25 2015 01:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also, Palmar, are you just going to stop evaluating other people because you think you've found the two scum? Are you that certain in your reads?


Yeah pretty much
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 24 2015 19:37 GMT
#727
On April 25 2015 03:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
I truly don't understand this. I've dismantled your weak case on me and you haven't brought anything new since, and now you're adding to it a horrible preflip association read? Thanks for playing Palmar.


Actually if you bothered to read my case on Yamato you'd see nothing in there hinges on you being mafia. If I'm wrong about you the way Yamato treated his read/suspicion on you is still extremely weird.

you shouldn't complain about me not playing when you don't even read things before complaining about them.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 24 2015 20:15 GMT
#728
On April 25 2015 02:12 Damdred wrote:
Palmar is specific they are both scum together I disagree that they can be scum together. And then explained why I think town

No I'm not.

I could be wrong on one, or both, or whatever.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 25 2015 10:20 GMT
#737
I really hope yamato isn't just bad. Like if I'm right on WoS then I want to lynch yamato for having not followed through on WoS on day 1 I'm doing the most Palmar thing ever. Lynching people who don't agree with me.

Guys, we should probably lynch him anyway, he's shown no willingness to respond to anything despite multiple people bringing up things against him.

Also Damdred is super shit this game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 25 2015 13:55 GMT
#743
I might agree on Rso.

No way on WoS.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 25 2015 16:17 GMT
#750
@Damdred and Breshke

Explain to me where I'm wrong about wave. Even if we ignore the case that I brought up against him, his general attitude has basically been terrible throughout the game.

Like he's being a dick and I don't know why, which makes me think he's mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 26 2015 15:09 GMT
#914
I'm hungover and behind.

I still think my case on yamato is very valid (although I haven't seen his response or anything).

So for now I'm leaving my vote there as I think it's the right play to lynch him.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 26 2015 18:39 GMT
#921
Quickly skimmed Yamato since he came back. Moving my vote to waveofshadow

##unvote
##vote waveofshadow


I think it's less likely that Yamato is mafia now so that kinda puts artanis back on the table
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 27 2015 11:50 GMT
#1035
I don't want to lynch Trfel at all, and I'm sticking with my previous read of breshke.

I would prefer WoS of all the possible lynches. Does anyone believe WoS has been actively trying to solve the game today?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 27 2015 11:51 GMT
#1036
On April 27 2015 07:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
And where do you get 'stay alive-y' from Palmar?
He's been coming in and posting at pretty random times and none of i is when he's under suspicion or anything, and you don't feel as though he has an agenda even though he's pushed me (and to a lesser extent yamato) nonstop?

I don't udnerstand though how Palmar immediately townreads yamato just because of his few posts last night tbh

I don't townread him. I just think it's less likely he's mafia than you, hence I moved my vote.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 179
ProTech120
ViBE113
Nathanias 79
RuFF_SC2 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15480
Rain 1540
GuemChi 900
Artosis 700
Bale 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever459
Counter-Strike
taco 65
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox844
Mew2King90
Other Games
summit1g7171
JimRising 489
WinterStarcraft474
C9.Mang0364
Trikslyr53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• davetesta23
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra575
• Shiphtur389
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 56m
INu's Battles
9h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 56m
OSC
21h 11m
Replay Cast
21h 56m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.