• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:08
CEST 18:08
KST 01:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10982 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 3 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 20:51 GMT
#257
I'm kind of in favour of waiting until BH and Palmar do something. We have all the time in the world this game, mind as well make them do some work.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 20:52 GMT
#258
Plus that gives me an excuse to play GTA V once it's installed.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 21:07 GMT
#264
On April 22 2015 06:02 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 05:49 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:48 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:46 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:41 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah jsut fucking do it already.
Every single game. Literally EVERY game I start i contribute in every possible way I can and people call me scum for it. It's so goddamn silly.

Like...fucking meta but show me one game where i don't complain.
ANY GAME.


when i call you scum, wave, you'll know it -flicks- talk to me about the truffle post. you're the one who wanted to talk about things
I'll talk to you about the truffle post if you want!

I thought that it was a really well-constructed post. Especially the part about why WaveofShadow is town,


lol ><

the part about he'd know if he was looking at his scum QT and he definitely would check his scum QT and his scum partner definitely wouldn't be inactive? xP

oh yes, it was amazing, truffle

-golf claps-
Oh, why thank you! I always knew I was amazing, but now I know why!

In all seriousness, what do you make of Blazinghand so far?


in all seriousness? you're asking me about the one-post wonder?

-yawn-

talk to me about people who have been posting ^^
I suppose you're right, it's best for me to keep my thoughts about Blazinghand to myself for the time being. I hope that you are curious.

I suppose Artanis looks the most suspicious to me so far.
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 05:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm kind of in favour of waiting until BH and Palmar do something. We have all the time in the world this game, mind as well make them do some work.
Why didn't I make the list? Why is he so content to wait? I noticed that Artanis was probing with questions for information earlier, but lately he's dropped off, and now this quote.

You have made a post that actually contained reads, they haven't (unless you want to count Palmar's unsubstantiated comments on rso and wave 'reads'.)
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 21:08 GMT
#265
On April 22 2015 06:06 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 06:03 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:02 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:49 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:48 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:46 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:41 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah jsut fucking do it already.
Every single game. Literally EVERY game I start i contribute in every possible way I can and people call me scum for it. It's so goddamn silly.

Like...fucking meta but show me one game where i don't complain.
ANY GAME.


when i call you scum, wave, you'll know it -flicks- talk to me about the truffle post. you're the one who wanted to talk about things
I'll talk to you about the truffle post if you want!

I thought that it was a really well-constructed post. Especially the part about why WaveofShadow is town,


lol ><

the part about he'd know if he was looking at his scum QT and he definitely would check his scum QT and his scum partner definitely wouldn't be inactive? xP

oh yes, it was amazing, truffle

-golf claps-
Oh, why thank you! I always knew I was amazing, but now I know why!

In all seriousness, what do you make of Blazinghand so far?


in all seriousness? you're asking me about the one-post wonder?

-yawn-

talk to me about people who have been posting ^^
I suppose you're right, it's best for me to keep my thoughts about Blazinghand to myself for the time being. I hope that you are curious.

I suppose Artanis looks the most suspicious to me so far.
On April 22 2015 05:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm kind of in favour of waiting until BH and Palmar do something. We have all the time in the world this game, mind as well make them do some work.
Why didn't I make the list? Why is he so content to wait? I noticed that Artanis was probing with questions for information earlier, but lately he's dropped off, and now this quote.


what's the scum-motivation for this?
Imagine you are Artanis in this game. The game starts, you need to establish your thread presence, because that's what people expect of you. You start asking questions and probing, but the thread degenerates into random arguing and yelling, and is low on activity and quality. You've already contributed to the discussion and made your presence known, and if everyone else isn't going to make serious reads, there's no need to continue. Time to relax and sit back until town pulls itself together.

Imagine you're Artanis in this game. You see two players that can be great as town doing fuck all. There is no hard deadline. You force them to participate by taking a back seat and take your time.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 21:12 GMT
#268
On April 22 2015 06:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
That doesn't force anything. They'll participate if they feel like it this game.

Well, they can continue to do nothing, and then we can lynch them then bitch about them not playing to their win condition. The point is, we can give them time due to there not being a hard deadline, so there's no excuses for them not to participate.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 21:16 GMT
#271
On April 22 2015 06:13 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 06:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
That doesn't force anything. They'll participate if they feel like it this game.

Well, they can continue to do nothing, and then we can lynch them then bitch about them not playing to their win condition. The point is, we can give them time due to there not being a hard deadline, so there's no excuses for them not to participate.

artanis, is this seriously your plan this game?

Is there any point to this question?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 21:20 GMT
#275
On April 22 2015 06:17 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 06:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:06 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:03 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:02 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:49 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:48 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:46 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:41 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:37 rsoultin wrote:
[quote]

when i call you scum, wave, you'll know it -flicks- talk to me about the truffle post. you're the one who wanted to talk about things
I'll talk to you about the truffle post if you want!

I thought that it was a really well-constructed post. Especially the part about why WaveofShadow is town,


lol ><

the part about he'd know if he was looking at his scum QT and he definitely would check his scum QT and his scum partner definitely wouldn't be inactive? xP

oh yes, it was amazing, truffle

-golf claps-
Oh, why thank you! I always knew I was amazing, but now I know why!

In all seriousness, what do you make of Blazinghand so far?


in all seriousness? you're asking me about the one-post wonder?

-yawn-

talk to me about people who have been posting ^^
I suppose you're right, it's best for me to keep my thoughts about Blazinghand to myself for the time being. I hope that you are curious.

I suppose Artanis looks the most suspicious to me so far.
On April 22 2015 05:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm kind of in favour of waiting until BH and Palmar do something. We have all the time in the world this game, mind as well make them do some work.
Why didn't I make the list? Why is he so content to wait? I noticed that Artanis was probing with questions for information earlier, but lately he's dropped off, and now this quote.


what's the scum-motivation for this?
Imagine you are Artanis in this game. The game starts, you need to establish your thread presence, because that's what people expect of you. You start asking questions and probing, but the thread degenerates into random arguing and yelling, and is low on activity and quality. You've already contributed to the discussion and made your presence known, and if everyone else isn't going to make serious reads, there's no need to continue. Time to relax and sit back until town pulls itself together.

Imagine you're Artanis in this game. You see two players that can be great as town doing fuck all. There is no hard deadline. You force them to participate by taking a back seat and take your time.
I give up. Rsoultin is slow, and she's probably town anyway.

I agree, you aren't forcing them to participate. Furthermore, in Palmar's case, he trolls quite often. As town. And it's not a weekend, so I don't know why you think more time would help. I skimmed your filter in Linux Mafia, and you didn't seem to mind Palmar's trolling all that much, I got the impression that you worked around it.

None of the other games are comparable because they have hard deadlines. This game doesn't. That's a very big difference.

My play isn't very useful if you all put your attention on me though. Palmar trolls, but when he's at risk of getting lynched, he will play to his win condition. Same is true for BH (for the most part).
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 21:24 GMT
#278
On April 22 2015 06:23 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 06:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:17 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:06 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:03 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:02 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:49 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:48 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:46 rsoultin wrote:
[quote]

lol ><

the part about he'd know if he was looking at his scum QT and he definitely would check his scum QT and his scum partner definitely wouldn't be inactive? xP

oh yes, it was amazing, truffle

-golf claps-
Oh, why thank you! I always knew I was amazing, but now I know why!

In all seriousness, what do you make of Blazinghand so far?


in all seriousness? you're asking me about the one-post wonder?

-yawn-

talk to me about people who have been posting ^^
I suppose you're right, it's best for me to keep my thoughts about Blazinghand to myself for the time being. I hope that you are curious.

I suppose Artanis looks the most suspicious to me so far.
On April 22 2015 05:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm kind of in favour of waiting until BH and Palmar do something. We have all the time in the world this game, mind as well make them do some work.
Why didn't I make the list? Why is he so content to wait? I noticed that Artanis was probing with questions for information earlier, but lately he's dropped off, and now this quote.


what's the scum-motivation for this?
Imagine you are Artanis in this game. The game starts, you need to establish your thread presence, because that's what people expect of you. You start asking questions and probing, but the thread degenerates into random arguing and yelling, and is low on activity and quality. You've already contributed to the discussion and made your presence known, and if everyone else isn't going to make serious reads, there's no need to continue. Time to relax and sit back until town pulls itself together.

Imagine you're Artanis in this game. You see two players that can be great as town doing fuck all. There is no hard deadline. You force them to participate by taking a back seat and take your time.
I give up. Rsoultin is slow, and she's probably town anyway.

I agree, you aren't forcing them to participate. Furthermore, in Palmar's case, he trolls quite often. As town. And it's not a weekend, so I don't know why you think more time would help. I skimmed your filter in Linux Mafia, and you didn't seem to mind Palmar's trolling all that much, I got the impression that you worked around it.

None of the other games are comparable because they have hard deadlines. This game doesn't. That's a very big difference.

My play isn't very useful if you all put your attention on me though. Palmar trolls, but when he's at risk of getting lynched, he will play to his win condition. Same is true for BH (for the most part).
But I'm doubtful that it's worth stopping playing the game over?

You can play the game, promote discussion, and then decide to pressure or lynch Palmar anyway. You can play the game and let Blazinghand know that if he doesn't come back at the time he said he would, he will be lynched.

How am I not playing the game right now? I'm responding to you pressing me on something that really isn't alignment indicative. If anything, it's town indicative since as mafia I'd probably want as short a day as possible.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 21:28 GMT
#283
"Let's wait for BH and Palmar to do shit."
"OMG HES GONNA WAIT AND DO NOTHING ALL DAY LOOK FOCUS ON HIM INSTEAD OF THE TWO GUYS DOING NOTHING AND PRESS HIM ON SOMETHING THAT ISN'T ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE FOR OVER A PAGE AND DIVERT ALL ATTENTION AWAY FROM THEM IMMEDIATELY AND MAKE SURE BH/PALMAR DEFINITELY DON'T FEEL ANY PRESSURE"
[image loading]
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 21:30 GMT
#285
Yes look at all the waiting I'm doing.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 21:34 GMT
#294
On April 22 2015 06:32 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 06:30 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Yes look at all the waiting I'm doing.

you're responding to PRESSURE

you aren't the one doing the pressing

big difference

I'm responding to idiots being idiots and it's unfortunate as I could have spent that time playing GTA5.

Actually, I couldn't because it's not installed yet, but that's semantics.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 21:40 GMT
#305
On April 22 2015 06:39 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 06:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:32 yamato77 wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:30 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Yes look at all the waiting I'm doing.

you're responding to PRESSURE

you aren't the one doing the pressing

big difference

I'm responding to idiots being idiots and it's unfortunate as I could have spent that time playing GTA5.

Actually, I couldn't because it's not installed yet, but that's semantics.

so you freely admit you don't actually care to play the game beyond wasting time waiting for Palmar/BH?

alright

##unvote
##Vote: Artanis

I'd be happy to spend that time doing analysis, but I'm not exactly in the mood for that anymore after the idiocy that went down, so yeah, I'm just gonna go and chill for today.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 22 2015 10:08 GMT
#457
Dunno what to think of the BH post. I think I could make a better one for Yamato, but that doesn't make him scum.

I actually think Trfel is my biggest scumread atm. In LXX, it was extremely difficult to get him to townread me. I literally had to move mountains (still tired) before he stopped being suspicious of me. This game, he randomly decided to get suspicious of me due to that post where I said I'd wait for Palmar/BH, then after a few posts on it he randomly decided I'm a townlean again. I sense a lack of true suspicion in him; it feels like he's just trying to push whatever seems easiest to push at the time. He's also giving off a lot of free townreads which doesn't fit into the suspicious Trfel I've played with in LXX. He feels far too ironclad in his opinions.

##Vote Trfel
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 22 2015 10:36 GMT
#461
Wave commented on all the people that voted for him. I don't see anything wrong with that.

As for the Breshke vote thing, it's odd but not really scummy at all. He could've gone any which way on Breshke and make up any reason once he found that out. Why would he have a change of heart and go from scumreading to townreading Breshke as mafia?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 22 2015 15:26 GMT
#485
On April 22 2015 21:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
That's your ironclad reasoning palmar? Calling me scum for shit I've already explained in thread and saying 'I don't know what yamato is doing?'

Gj

Artanis any thoughts on BH at all? Did you read what I wrote?

I don't like his unwillingness to comment on other things. I don't like his case on Damdred particularly either. As has been said, it's a narrative. Seems like a good chance to flip scum.

I need to do some more work on Trfel and flesh my read on him out but I have to leave for theater in a sec. Will get something done later tonight. Kinda annoyed no one's commented on him since I called him scummy but you though.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 22 2015 15:28 GMT
#489
It means you're just pointing out things and creating a story behind why it makes him scum when it's just as possible to create a story behind it from a town perspective.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 22 2015 22:11 GMT
#564
Hi, just got home. Anything urgent that needs attention now?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 22 2015 22:15 GMT
#568
On April 23 2015 07:11 Damdred wrote:
yes you just got hammered artani I need you to post your final reads

I've posted my reads in the thread already my friend.
On April 23 2015 07:12 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 07:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Hi, just got home. Anything urgent that needs attention now?


can you flesh out your read on truffle for me please? not necessarily urgent, but i want to know why you don't like bh but still are on truffle...your metaread isn't really resonating with me the way i'd expect it to

I'll work on that soonish. I just feel like the flip from scummy on me to townie on me was far too 'easy' for how I've experienced him in the past. That set alarm bells off, but I haven't had the time to dig into him further yet.

I don't like BH in that I don't think he's done anything particularly townie and done a few things that are bad. I just have no idea if the bad things make him scum. BH is particularly tough to read and I'm not sure it'll ever become clearer in the future so I don't oppose the lynch either. With a few townreads in the thread and him not being one of them I'm fine with his lynch, but am not confident enough in him flipping scum to vote for him at this juncture.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 22 2015 22:23 GMT
#572
Can anyone concisely explain why they're suspicious of me other than not posting as much which I've already mentioned I would pregame and have done in the last game I've played as well (and flipped town in but is ongoing so shh)?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 22 2015 22:34 GMT
#582
On April 23 2015 07:26 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 07:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Can anyone concisely explain why they're suspicious of me other than not posting as much which I've already mentioned I would pregame and have done in the last game I've played as well (and flipped town in but is ongoing so shh)?


your contributions don't impress me ^^ what's more valuable is you doing the work you'd said you'd do on truffle so i can get a better read on you

i don't care if you're posting less. that's whatever. what i do expect, though, if you've decided to post less is higher quality posting

The posting less is a consequence of spending less time on the game, which is what the real reason for posting less is for me. Creating quality posts costs time too, therefore it seems unreasonable to expect consistent high quality posts as it'd still require a lot of time. I feel the observations I've had have been decent so far, though.

Reading Trfel, I don't understand his read progression on me at all. He had me as scummy leaning for my comment on waiting for Palmar/BH (which I feel is a dumb reason, but ok), then town for the way I replied to it, then said this about me:
Artanis is probably town, though I haven't carefully read the section of the thread in which he was posting. His questions are not only motivated at making reads, but also increasing the thread motivation. While he could do this as scum, I don't think it's terribly likely. In addition to the way that he responded to my pressure on him (previously described), I feel that Artanis is likely town.

So at this point he feels I'm likely town.
On April 23 2015 06:12 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 06:05 rsoultin wrote:
talk to me about artie and damdy -flops on- or about part of my list you disagree with

artie just seems...i dunnae, like people keep saying he's doing stuff but off the top of my head i can't really recall what aside from being charitable about my negative toneread on his entrance vote xP
Yeah, in retrospect, Artanis hasn't been doing as much as I thought. What he has been doing, though, has been in the right direction. I'm not sure how much of this is due to his post count restriction, and how much of it is due to my annoying him yesterday.

Damdred's tone looks really good for him here. And while some of the things he is doing seem strange, I don't see the mafia motivation, and he has seemingly tried to get more information into the thread. I don't think that he is scum.

Weakening off his townread on me a little, but still maintains that what I'm doing is in the right direction.
On April 23 2015 06:24 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 06:15 rsoultin wrote:
On April 23 2015 06:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
He scum read Trfel.
And actually as I recall that read is mostly based on meta and contrary to your read soniv kind of interested to see how that plays out.

Also don't quite get that yamato read Trfel.


well, that's easy, wave lol >< i'm right

the really question is whether or not it's reasonable for artie to be wrong about truffle and still town

(truffle is a super easy read imo)

meh guess i should actually read artanis' filter :/
I think that Artanis's scumread of me actually looks good for him. He makes a good point, and that's the sort of read that I expect from him. Would he do that as mafia? Not sure, but I think that he knows that he won't mislynch me this game (or at least, he will need much more evidence first).

I'm still leaning town on Artanis, though is absence is concerning me. Does he agree with the Blazinghand wagon? If not, he should be here and trying to stop it. At the time of his last post, there were four votes on Blazinghand.

If anything looks suspicious, that is it. He doesn't care if Blazinghand is lynched or not.

So he was leaning town on me, then finds another reason to lean town on me (scumreading him).

On April 23 2015 06:30 Trfel wrote:
I take it back, I just have terrible reading comprehension.

Artanis did comment on Blazinghand, first not convinced that he was scum due to his case, and then felt that it was an okay lynch due to the followup. Maybe I need to get my eyes checked.

It isn't a very large or amazing amount of information on Blazinghand, but I suppose I can see it from the perspective who sees an okay lynch, but also sees everyone ignoring what is (in his opinion) a better lynch.

Aaand another reason to townread me. So that's two more reasons to townread me after leaning town on me earlier.

On April 23 2015 06:40 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 06:34 rsoultin wrote:
On April 23 2015 00:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 22 2015 21:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
That's your ironclad reasoning palmar? Calling me scum for shit I've already explained in thread and saying 'I don't know what yamato is doing?'

Gj

Artanis any thoughts on BH at all? Did you read what I wrote?

I don't like his unwillingness to comment on other things. I don't like his case on Damdred particularly either. As has been said, it's a narrative. Seems like a good chance to flip scum.

I need to do some more work on Trfel and flesh my read on him out but I have to leave for theater in a sec. Will get something done later tonight. Kinda annoyed no one's commented on him since I called him scummy but you though.


mmm or maybe just benching the read for later?

okay i guess i can give artie some space to see what comes of this
It seemed to me that Artanis would be back later to finish his read on me.

Artanis is sort of null, I suppose, given both his semi-weak stance on Blazinghand and not having the thread leadership that I thought he did at a glance.

I expect scum to be among Artanis, yamato77, and maybe Breshke, even though I can't demonstrate that any of them are clear scum yet.

What happened? I don't understand this progression at all.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM756
IndyStarCraft 184
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 756
Reynor 351
TKL 314
ByuN 279
IndyStarCraft 184
Railgan 83
BRAT_OK 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55520
Bisu 2919
Calm 2409
FanTaSy 879
Stork 596
Rush 457
hero 297
firebathero 170
actioN 133
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 50
Sea.KH 49
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 34
Pusan 30
soO 25
Rock 24
Terrorterran 20
Aegong 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10396
Dendi983
Counter-Strike
fl0m4700
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing2084
Liquid`RaSZi1601
B2W.Neo727
Beastyqt655
Mlord485
Khaldor466
olofmeister423
KnowMe326
crisheroes177
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV546
League of Legends
• Nemesis3226
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1484
Other Games
• Shiphtur492
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 52m
OSC
6h 52m
Replay Cast
6h 52m
OSC
19h 52m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.