• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:53
CEST 05:53
KST 12:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7366 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 20 2015 10:46 GMT
#29
Fine, because of yamato, /in
Also reduced activity still applies. Don't expect more than 1 page per 24h.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 20 2015 11:17 GMT
#31
On April 20 2015 19:56 Breshke wrote:
I'm not sure if im ready to be the weak link in this player list haha.

We need some lynchbait though
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 20 2015 11:56 GMT
#34
On April 20 2015 20:35 Palmar wrote:
/in

I'm going to be very sad if we both roll town and you try lynching me again.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-20 12:25:58
April 20 2015 12:00 GMT
#36
On April 20 2015 20:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Be careful what you wish for Artanis :D

I actually like playing with Breshke though, found him quite reasonable in the last game we played.
On April 20 2015 20:56 marvellosity wrote:
that's Palmar's strat sorted then

Now you're making me sad.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 20 2015 15:09 GMT
#43
On April 20 2015 23:50 Trfel wrote:
I'm sure that Artanis approves of the way you spelled his name. Please, don't change it.

I wasn't expecting this to start so quickly o.O But I will play anyway, it should be fun! Even if I am very much out of place.

Actually, the spelling is fine, the capitalization is not.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 00:27 GMT
#70
On April 21 2015 09:24 yamato77 wrote:
I told wave he'd be the day 1 lynch

let's make it happen, people

##vote: waveofshadow

I'm ok with any lynch that isn't me since I need to overtake kita in the not lynched as town percentage tab. Therefore, any lynch that is not me furthers this condition and I support this lynch.
##Vote WaveofShadow
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 00:49 GMT
#78
On April 21 2015 09:46 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 09:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:34 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:32 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:31 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:24 yamato77 wrote:
I told wave he'd be the day 1 lynch

let's make it happen, people

##vote: waveofshadow

I'm ok with any lynch that isn't me since I need to overtake kita in the not lynched as town percentage tab. Therefore, any lynch that is not me furthers this condition and I support this lynch.
##Vote WaveofShadow


tentative town read for this post.


lol seriously? xP


Yeah haha all jokes aside in my limited experiance with art ive never seen him mention stats before so him referencing town stats and relating it to this game just seems like a weird way for a scum artanis to open.

This is obviously very weak hence the tentative part.


so you don't find it odd at all that he managed to enter with a post implying that he's town (via the stats comment) plus over-explaining what should be a joke-sheep of a joke-vote?

by over-explaining i mean:

On April 21 2015 09:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
##vote: waveofshadow
I'm ok with any lynch that isn't me since I need to overtake kita in the not lynched as town percentage tab. Therefore, any lynch that is not me furthers this condition and I support this lynch.
##Vote WaveofShadow


why even include the bolded sentence when it's clear in the first lol ><

if anything that deserves a light scum lean, not a light town lean fitting awkwardly into the joking phase like that


Ehh I disagree. I don't see it as that awkward or over explainy really. I didn't/don't really see it as awkward either. Nor do i really think that awkward always equals scum.


Do you think her reading into it in that way says anything about her alignment?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 00:54 GMT
#81
On April 21 2015 09:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Dunno wtf yamato is doing, Artanis probably town, breshke with the safe vote could be scum

Gg no re

I'm bagging all these town points and lynching you with them for free. Thanks bud <3
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 00:57 GMT
#84
On April 21 2015 09:55 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 09:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:46 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:34 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:32 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:31 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:24 yamato77 wrote:
I told wave he'd be the day 1 lynch

let's make it happen, people

##vote: waveofshadow

I'm ok with any lynch that isn't me since I need to overtake kita in the not lynched as town percentage tab. Therefore, any lynch that is not me furthers this condition and I support this lynch.
##Vote WaveofShadow


tentative town read for this post.


lol seriously? xP


Yeah haha all jokes aside in my limited experiance with art ive never seen him mention stats before so him referencing town stats and relating it to this game just seems like a weird way for a scum artanis to open.

This is obviously very weak hence the tentative part.


so you don't find it odd at all that he managed to enter with a post implying that he's town (via the stats comment) plus over-explaining what should be a joke-sheep of a joke-vote?

by over-explaining i mean:

On April 21 2015 09:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
##vote: waveofshadow
I'm ok with any lynch that isn't me since I need to overtake kita in the not lynched as town percentage tab. Therefore, any lynch that is not me furthers this condition and I support this lynch.
##Vote WaveofShadow


why even include the bolded sentence when it's clear in the first lol ><

if anything that deserves a light scum lean, not a light town lean fitting awkwardly into the joking phase like that


Ehh I disagree. I don't see it as that awkward or over explainy really. I didn't/don't really see it as awkward either. Nor do i really think that awkward always equals scum.


Do you think her reading into it in that way says anything about her alignment?


No because i can see how she would see it that way

I actually think it makes her slightly likelier to be town as I find it unlikely scum would go in against a tone read of another player right off the bat.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 01:00 GMT
#87
On April 21 2015 09:59 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 09:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:55 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:46 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:34 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:32 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:31 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
[quote]
I'm ok with any lynch that isn't me since I need to overtake kita in the not lynched as town percentage tab. Therefore, any lynch that is not me furthers this condition and I support this lynch.
##Vote WaveofShadow


tentative town read for this post.


lol seriously? xP


Yeah haha all jokes aside in my limited experiance with art ive never seen him mention stats before so him referencing town stats and relating it to this game just seems like a weird way for a scum artanis to open.

This is obviously very weak hence the tentative part.


so you don't find it odd at all that he managed to enter with a post implying that he's town (via the stats comment) plus over-explaining what should be a joke-sheep of a joke-vote?

by over-explaining i mean:

On April 21 2015 09:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
##vote: waveofshadow
I'm ok with any lynch that isn't me since I need to overtake kita in the not lynched as town percentage tab. Therefore, any lynch that is not me furthers this condition and I support this lynch.
##Vote WaveofShadow


why even include the bolded sentence when it's clear in the first lol ><

if anything that deserves a light scum lean, not a light town lean fitting awkwardly into the joking phase like that


Ehh I disagree. I don't see it as that awkward or over explainy really. I didn't/don't really see it as awkward either. Nor do i really think that awkward always equals scum.


Do you think her reading into it in that way says anything about her alignment?


No because i can see how she would see it that way

I actually think it makes her slightly likelier to be town as I find it unlikely scum would go in against a tone read of another player right off the bat.


I have no way to prove this but i actually had it written that it was slightly townie because i find her to be a lot more neutral as scum

You get a tentative townread for this post. More free towncred to the first person to correctly point out why.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 01:08 GMT
#89
On April 21 2015 10:05 rsoultin wrote:
-sits on artanis' head-

i earn my towncred ^^

yay chicken!

i like yama and palmar this game so far

go, minions, and do interesting things -shoos the rest-

You seem to have missed the helmet I'm wearing with tons of little, very sharp spikes on top.

*laughs*
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 10:51 GMT
#206
On April 21 2015 14:28 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 10:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:59 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:55 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:46 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:34 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:32 rsoultin wrote:
[quote]

lol seriously? xP


Yeah haha all jokes aside in my limited experiance with art ive never seen him mention stats before so him referencing town stats and relating it to this game just seems like a weird way for a scum artanis to open.

This is obviously very weak hence the tentative part.


so you don't find it odd at all that he managed to enter with a post implying that he's town (via the stats comment) plus over-explaining what should be a joke-sheep of a joke-vote?

by over-explaining i mean:

On April 21 2015 09:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
##vote: waveofshadow
I'm ok with any lynch that isn't me since I need to overtake kita in the not lynched as town percentage tab. Therefore, any lynch that is not me furthers this condition and I support this lynch.
##Vote WaveofShadow


why even include the bolded sentence when it's clear in the first lol ><

if anything that deserves a light scum lean, not a light town lean fitting awkwardly into the joking phase like that


Ehh I disagree. I don't see it as that awkward or over explainy really. I didn't/don't really see it as awkward either. Nor do i really think that awkward always equals scum.


Do you think her reading into it in that way says anything about her alignment?


No because i can see how she would see it that way

I actually think it makes her slightly likelier to be town as I find it unlikely scum would go in against a tone read of another player right off the bat.


I have no way to prove this but i actually had it written that it was slightly townie because i find her to be a lot more neutral as scum

You get a tentative townread for this post. More free towncred to the first person to correctly point out why.
Mafia wouldn't bother with suggesting something and admitting that it can't be proved in the same post, this early on, when it doesn't matter like this. Right?

Pretty much. It's something that you have absolutely no reason to post as scum because it doesn't achieve anything, yet when you're town it's something you may say because it was in the back of your mind, a very human response. Actually having thought about it, I could see scum saying it, but I do think it's a lot likelier from town.

Arsoul, why is it bad that someone else explains something I've pinged?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 12:18 GMT
#208
On April 21 2015 21:06 Palmar wrote:
##vote WaveofShadow

I think this is a good vote.

[image loading]
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 13:52 GMT
#210
I would like you to try hard to remember.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 18:32 GMT
#215
I'm kind of around. Doing some poker stuff on the site.
##Unvote
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 18:32 GMT
#216
Side, even.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 19:01 GMT
#223
On April 22 2015 03:38 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 19:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 14:28 Trfel wrote:
On April 21 2015 10:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:59 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:55 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:46 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:37 rsoultin wrote:
[quote]

so you don't find it odd at all that he managed to enter with a post implying that he's town (via the stats comment) plus over-explaining what should be a joke-sheep of a joke-vote?

by over-explaining i mean:

[quote]

why even include the bolded sentence when it's clear in the first lol ><

if anything that deserves a light scum lean, not a light town lean fitting awkwardly into the joking phase like that


Ehh I disagree. I don't see it as that awkward or over explainy really. I didn't/don't really see it as awkward either. Nor do i really think that awkward always equals scum.


Do you think her reading into it in that way says anything about her alignment?


No because i can see how she would see it that way

I actually think it makes her slightly likelier to be town as I find it unlikely scum would go in against a tone read of another player right off the bat.


I have no way to prove this but i actually had it written that it was slightly townie because i find her to be a lot more neutral as scum

You get a tentative townread for this post. More free towncred to the first person to correctly point out why.
Mafia wouldn't bother with suggesting something and admitting that it can't be proved in the same post, this early on, when it doesn't matter like this. Right?

Pretty much. It's something that you have absolutely no reason to post as scum because it doesn't achieve anything, yet when you're town it's something you may say because it was in the back of your mind, a very human response. Actually having thought about it, I could see scum saying it, but I do think it's a lot likelier from town.

Arsoul, why is it bad that someone else explains something I've pinged?


so i can't decide which is more boring here, the fact that if you're taking me seriously the obvious is escaping you, or the fact that if you're taking me seriously in my posts to mostly inactive trfel you're already wrong xP

you've got nothing more interesting to talk about?

I figured it was a comment that had some seriosity to it but was also meant as a joke. Also, most of your post was talking about reads which I presumed was quite serious.

As for more interesting things to talk about, not many interesting things have happened so far. As for Damdred, slight town lean on him for confidence, something I think Toad pointed out as a towntell for him in Imperial (though Toad was mafia there, I don't think he was trying to misguide me as he was giving a townread on a townie). His reads post was kinda weird but meh, early Damdred tends to be weird.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 19:15 GMT
#226
Hm, I can see what you're saying Wave. Looking back I do feel like he's pulling a bit of a character though, which leads me to believe the confidence thing isn't really alignment indicative in this case.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 19:19 GMT
#229
@Arsoul

Now you make it sound like your comment was in fact serious. What is scummy about what Trfel did there?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 19:23 GMT
#233
On April 22 2015 04:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 04:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Hm, I can see what you're saying Wave. Looking back I do feel like he's pulling a bit of a character though, which leads me to believe the confidence thing isn't really alignment indicative in this case.

Same thing as per to rsoultin above; no stick in meta reads so that's all the same to me.

Is it weird that I've come to expect Palmar being Palmar and was curious as to you prodding him for vote reasoning?

Palmar seemed to suggest he did have a reason for voting you, so getting it out seems like a good idea.
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
FoxeR 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4210
Leta 1969
Bale 61
Shine 24
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 598
Other Games
summit1g8200
WinterStarcraft470
ViBE146
Mew2King19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick670
BasetradeTV168
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo852
Other Games
• Scarra1054
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 7m
Patches Events
11h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 7m
OSC
19h 7m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.