• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:08
CEST 04:08
KST 11:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7075 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 28 2015 17:04 GMT
#2234
On April 29 2015 01:55 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 01:40 Stutters695 wrote:
Question: is pgo generally considered an anti-town role?

Depends on how it is used I guess? Why? Are you thinking about why HF also claimed a claim restriction?

Yeah, I have a definite anti-town role that can be basically nullified for claiming and it will cost about half my health. If I say literally anything more than that, it happens (even this post might trigger it since it's kinda obvious). Obviously if it gets triggered I'll full claim.

Point being, it's heavily restricted and if I changed the name to PGO instead of my role it would be triggered doing what he's claimed. I'm probably just being paranoid (pun intended), but it makes me a little uneasy.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 28 2015 17:09 GMT
#2242
On April 29 2015 02:00 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 01:55 Stutters695 wrote:
I'd be down to have Sep and Rso fight it out deathmatch style


lol why? just rocking that double-buss theory or something?

Well if that happens, I hope people would knock hp off sep and you'd live. But your play is incredibly active without doing much and I don't like it.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 28 2015 17:10 GMT
#2243
On April 29 2015 02:09 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 02:04 Stutters695 wrote:
On April 29 2015 01:55 indignant wrote:
On April 29 2015 01:40 Stutters695 wrote:
Question: is pgo generally considered an anti-town role?

Depends on how it is used I guess? Why? Are you thinking about why HF also claimed a claim restriction?

Yeah, I have a definite anti-town role that can be basically nullified for claiming and it will cost about half my health.

Sounds very very familiar.

I don't get it.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 28 2015 17:39 GMT
#2276
On April 29 2015 02:15 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 02:09 Stutters695 wrote:
On April 29 2015 02:00 rsoultin wrote:
On April 29 2015 01:55 Stutters695 wrote:
I'd be down to have Sep and Rso fight it out deathmatch style


lol why? just rocking that double-buss theory or something?

Well if that happens, I hope people would knock hp off sep and you'd live. But your play is incredibly active without doing much and I don't like it.


-_-

you're not making much sense. are you scumreading me or aren't you?

i'm really getting tired of people saying i don't do much, but i guess if it's this widespread a feeling about my play maybe i just suck -_-


I think Sep is scum, but if he flips town, I'm very confident you're not town. I'm beginning to think it already. So you being weaker makes you easier to deal with and puts you in a position where you actually have to try. Win-win in my book.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 29 2015 00:00 GMT
#2512
No damage/notifications. I didn't use my power last night either as I think it'll be way stronger as the game goes on.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 29 2015 03:27 GMT
#2535
On April 29 2015 12:22 rsoultin wrote:
lol >< starting with people's interpretations of the deafening silence so far this phase

i mean i'm not sure it's possible to read into it so much, but you'd think there'd be more resistance to a vivax lynch than this if he were mafia? possibly? does that sound crazy?

not that i really am inclined to townread him for it cause

1. he's definitely not done anything townie today so far
2. could just be being left out to dry
3. ehhhh i always get timing on the euros wrong lol >< and the day just started come to think of it

actually i don't know why i brought this up :/ maybe it just bugs me how quiet everything is

If he was town, he'd try to fight it. If mafia defended him, they would out themselves real easy. Until more happens, it's hard to take a lot out of night actions and this is the result unfortunately.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 29 2015 06:55 GMT
#2562
On April 29 2015 15:26 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 07:01 Inspector Javert wrote:
No one died are you shitting me?


Btw is this the reaction of a townie after nobody died >.>

A scum doesn't post this in the thread usually.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 29 2015 14:41 GMT
#2736
On April 29 2015 23:10 rsoultin wrote:
i will acknowledge that i don't do much in the way of case-building or mass quotes though not my style

bueno

yes, ls, shining is pretty underwhelming...i liked some of what stutters said here and there but i haven't actually gone through his filter so :/ kinda reserving judgment on him for right now. i don't see him being lynched over vivax/sepu at any rate

Just woke up, I'm not getting lynched. Vivax is scum.

Catching up.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 29 2015 16:59 GMT
#2774
On April 29 2015 20:31 marvellosity wrote:
by the way, someone (maybe me) should go look at relevancies of d1 votes at the moment.

like i was just skimming the playerlist because xata asked me that question. And I thought, where is The Shining? What do I even think of him?

Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:53 The Shining wrote:
##Vote: sandroba


This vote for example - sandroba was leading 7-4 in the votes. Only 7 minutes to go.

It is absolutely logical for a mafiaplayer to vote sandroba in that situation.

Sorry, I just saw this. Yes, I can see that, but what about with Sand's power?

7-4 in favor of Sand, but Sand hadn't made his play yet and it is a pretty safe assumption the other scummers knew his power. So the practical count there is 6-6, do you think Shining puts Sand further in the lead there when a vote on Yamato would have been just as easy to justify for him?

Did you take this into account when you said that? It doesn't seem like the sort of thing you'd miss.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 29 2015 17:10 GMT
#2785
On April 30 2015 02:01 Holyflare wrote:
go for the people that look like scum not the ones that could have been sitting in a qt plotting the exact number of votes at the exact time in that cluster fuck of a deadline

Oh I absolutely agree. That just seemed uncharacteristically not thought out of Marv compared to what I'd expect from him. It's not as clear cut as it's the logical thing for mafia to do, which is what the impression I got out of marv's posts on Shining lately.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 29 2015 17:13 GMT
#2786
Also, voting Vivax before I forget again. Night voting throws me off.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 29 2015 17:19 GMT
#2789
I'm inclined to believe it based off of his earlier post/Koshi flip.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 29 2015 17:32 GMT
#2824
On April 30 2015 02:19 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 02:10 Stutters695 wrote:
On April 30 2015 02:01 Holyflare wrote:
go for the people that look like scum not the ones that could have been sitting in a qt plotting the exact number of votes at the exact time in that cluster fuck of a deadline

Oh I absolutely agree. That just seemed uncharacteristically not thought out of Marv compared to what I'd expect from him. It's not as clear cut as it's the logical thing for mafia to do, which is what the impression I got out of marv's posts on Shining lately.

It's still pretty clear cut - there's a whole range of possibilities such as sandroba not saying what his powers are/were, sandroba not being around, Shining not being around, the fact that sandroba has to publically use his powers, and what have you. There was little reason to believe, I think, that yamato was going to get a spurt more votes, regardless of sandroba's voting powers. Plus what I said was intrinsically connected to what Shining had said earlier in the day about sandroba and his subsequent rather large explanation just a few minutes from deadline


I might be giving him too much credit, but if he doesn't throw out the second post justifying voting Sandroba he could have easily gotten away with voting Yamato as a lurker.

I'm not convinced on Shining, but that answered what I wanted to know about you. I feel better.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 29 2015 17:36 GMT
#2835
On April 30 2015 02:34 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 02:32 Stutters695 wrote:
On April 30 2015 02:19 marvellosity wrote:
On April 30 2015 02:10 Stutters695 wrote:
On April 30 2015 02:01 Holyflare wrote:
go for the people that look like scum not the ones that could have been sitting in a qt plotting the exact number of votes at the exact time in that cluster fuck of a deadline

Oh I absolutely agree. That just seemed uncharacteristically not thought out of Marv compared to what I'd expect from him. It's not as clear cut as it's the logical thing for mafia to do, which is what the impression I got out of marv's posts on Shining lately.

It's still pretty clear cut - there's a whole range of possibilities such as sandroba not saying what his powers are/were, sandroba not being around, Shining not being around, the fact that sandroba has to publically use his powers, and what have you. There was little reason to believe, I think, that yamato was going to get a spurt more votes, regardless of sandroba's voting powers. Plus what I said was intrinsically connected to what Shining had said earlier in the day about sandroba and his subsequent rather large explanation just a few minutes from deadline


I might be giving him too much credit, but if he doesn't throw out the second post justifying voting Sandroba he could have easily gotten away with voting Yamato as a lurker.

I'm not convinced on Shining, but that answered what I wanted to know about you. I feel better.

I am pretty sure Shining is off the table anyways dude :p


Haha yeah. Phone posting and I'm at work, so I was typing that, got busy then finished it without checking the thread.

Anyway, if we're lynching FF, Vivax has to fight.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 29 2015 17:45 GMT
#2851
Well that was uneventful lol.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 29 2015 18:55 GMT
#2867
On April 30 2015 02:48 indignant wrote:
Does all of this make bats pretty likely town? The whole botched interrogation + FF pushed for his lynch eod?


The thing with Shining makes me think so but he didn't really push him EoD. If anything, I'd say it makes Damdred look better since he used his Sandroba vote as his justification for switching off. More than likely though, he probably just needed an excuse to get off of Sand and Damdred happen to be the most convenient.

Either way, I'm not putting much into that, especially before he flips.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 29 2015 18:57 GMT
#2868
Also, with us at 11 on FF, I know it doesn't really matter, but it bugs me how many people have been avoiding the real wagons, especially now that we know that vote manipulation is a thing in this.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 29 2015 19:27 GMT
#2872
On April 30 2015 03:58 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 03:55 Stutters695 wrote:
On April 30 2015 02:48 indignant wrote:
Does all of this make bats pretty likely town? The whole botched interrogation + FF pushed for his lynch eod?


The thing with Shining makes me think so but he didn't really push him EoD. If anything, I'd say it makes Damdred look better since he used his Sandroba vote as his justification for switching off. More than likely though, he probably just needed an excuse to get off of Sand and Damdred happen to be the most convenient.

Either way, I'm not putting much into that, especially before he flips.

What are you talking about? FF was on bats and not on damdred. I don't even know what damdred has to do with all of this. The vote justification thing is not very conclusive in my opinion.


I was saying FF was on Bats but he switched to Bats because Damdred voted Sandroba. I just read it again and it looks like I fucked up the order of events since he was on Bats before saying that so disregard that previous post.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 29 2015 20:12 GMT
#2930
On April 30 2015 05:04 indignant wrote:
I find that hard to believe FF. This role sucks.

I'm not sold on the role sucking. Before he claimed, he was a vet that if he plays town, must be RBd or hit twice. If he was definitely town that isn't that shabby, would probably soak at least one NK.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 29 2015 20:23 GMT
#2955
For what it's worth, the tradeoff to claiming his negative portion, seems to be in line for what happens if I claim the downside to my role.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 182
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17994
Rain 1542
GuemChi 905
sorry 45
NaDa 16
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever432
NeuroSwarm199
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 495
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1059
Mew2King83
Other Games
summit1g7639
JimRising 540
WinterStarcraft425
C9.Mang0174
ViBE119
ZombieGrub11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick801
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 189
• davetesta36
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt229
Other Games
• Scarra955
• Shiphtur356
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 53m
INu's Battles
8h 53m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 53m
OSC
20h 8m
Replay Cast
20h 53m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.