• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:06
CEST 05:06
KST 12:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9509 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 106

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 385 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 28 2015 13:29 GMT
#2101
On April 28 2015 22:26 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 22:23 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:13 marvellosity wrote:
LS, why did you have nothing to say about what HF was talking about with sandroba?

He pushed his point *a lot* so it's not like you could have missed it?

Also I mean yes I saw that post in your filter, but it was a long time before all the serious discussion happened around sand in the last several hours of the day

I checked Sandroba's filter and others said Sandroba is just a bad player when the serious discussion was going around which is how I felt about him myself. I think it kinda reminds me of FF's case on me in Guardians Day 1 when that case can be used in every game I had played.

So when Holyflare made the point that sandroba couldn't possibly think HF's reads were fabricated because he'd only just come back to the thread, what did you think?

I remember Sandroba said he was reading the thread and thought he just being genuine about it myself when he saw the list post by HF I mean he coulda been afk while were all discussing things to form reads.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 13:30 GMT
#2102
On April 28 2015 22:29 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 22:26 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:23 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:13 marvellosity wrote:
LS, why did you have nothing to say about what HF was talking about with sandroba?

He pushed his point *a lot* so it's not like you could have missed it?

Also I mean yes I saw that post in your filter, but it was a long time before all the serious discussion happened around sand in the last several hours of the day

I checked Sandroba's filter and others said Sandroba is just a bad player when the serious discussion was going around which is how I felt about him myself. I think it kinda reminds me of FF's case on me in Guardians Day 1 when that case can be used in every game I had played.

So when Holyflare made the point that sandroba couldn't possibly think HF's reads were fabricated because he'd only just come back to the thread, what did you think?

I remember Sandroba said he was reading the thread and thought he just being genuine about it myself when he saw the list post by HF I mean he coulda been afk while were all discussing things to form reads.

ugh.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 28 2015 13:30 GMT
#2103
On April 28 2015 22:28 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 22:23 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:13 marvellosity wrote:
LS, why did you have nothing to say about what HF was talking about with sandroba?

He pushed his point *a lot* so it's not like you could have missed it?

Also I mean yes I saw that post in your filter, but it was a long time before all the serious discussion happened around sand in the last several hours of the day

I checked Sandroba's filter and others said Sandroba is just a bad player when the serious discussion was going around which is how I felt about him myself. I think it kinda reminds me of FF's case on me in Guardians Day 1 when that case can be used in every game I had played.

This is also something that irks me about Obi. He just pushed the thought that sandroba is always terrible as town. Does he not know better or what's up with that?


Sandroba has been useless in every single game I've seen him in.
Retired.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 28 2015 13:33 GMT
#2104
On April 28 2015 22:28 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 22:23 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:13 marvellosity wrote:
LS, why did you have nothing to say about what HF was talking about with sandroba?

He pushed his point *a lot* so it's not like you could have missed it?

Also I mean yes I saw that post in your filter, but it was a long time before all the serious discussion happened around sand in the last several hours of the day

I checked Sandroba's filter and others said Sandroba is just a bad player when the serious discussion was going around which is how I felt about him myself. I think it kinda reminds me of FF's case on me in Guardians Day 1 when that case can be used in every game I had played.

This is also something that irks me about Obi. He just pushed the thought that sandroba is always terrible as town. Does he not know better or what's up with that?

Well before this game OWS did change his town play style to look townier than normal and I thought he was Mafia for that by meta but he stepped up there but now I not seeing his style here. So to answer the question truthly idk what you think of OWS based on that?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 28 2015 13:33 GMT
#2105
On April 28 2015 06:51 Holyflare wrote:
Sandro entered the thread saying he needed to catch up. Then he actually says he was here for an hour reading. After everything he pushes me with ths most bs read ever.

Lynch


Sandroba was quite clearly not consistent.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 28 2015 13:33 GMT
#2106
On April 28 2015 22:30 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 22:29 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:26 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:23 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:13 marvellosity wrote:
LS, why did you have nothing to say about what HF was talking about with sandroba?

He pushed his point *a lot* so it's not like you could have missed it?

Also I mean yes I saw that post in your filter, but it was a long time before all the serious discussion happened around sand in the last several hours of the day

I checked Sandroba's filter and others said Sandroba is just a bad player when the serious discussion was going around which is how I felt about him myself. I think it kinda reminds me of FF's case on me in Guardians Day 1 when that case can be used in every game I had played.

So when Holyflare made the point that sandroba couldn't possibly think HF's reads were fabricated because he'd only just come back to the thread, what did you think?

I remember Sandroba said he was reading the thread and thought he just being genuine about it myself when he saw the list post by HF I mean he coulda been afk while were all discussing things to form reads.

ugh.

What?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 13:34 GMT
#2107
On April 28 2015 22:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 22:30 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:29 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:26 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:23 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:13 marvellosity wrote:
LS, why did you have nothing to say about what HF was talking about with sandroba?

He pushed his point *a lot* so it's not like you could have missed it?

Also I mean yes I saw that post in your filter, but it was a long time before all the serious discussion happened around sand in the last several hours of the day

I checked Sandroba's filter and others said Sandroba is just a bad player when the serious discussion was going around which is how I felt about him myself. I think it kinda reminds me of FF's case on me in Guardians Day 1 when that case can be used in every game I had played.

So when Holyflare made the point that sandroba couldn't possibly think HF's reads were fabricated because he'd only just come back to the thread, what did you think?

I remember Sandroba said he was reading the thread and thought he just being genuine about it myself when he saw the list post by HF I mean he coulda been afk while were all discussing things to form reads.

ugh.

What?

ugh = your reasoning is terrible but I am not sure what that means for your alignment right now
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 28 2015 13:36 GMT
#2108
On April 28 2015 22:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:51 Holyflare wrote:
Sandro entered the thread saying he needed to catch up. Then he actually says he was here for an hour reading. After everything he pushes me with ths most bs read ever.

Lynch


Sandroba was quite clearly not consistent.

(Shrugs) I shoulda known better about him because I was his scum partner in JOAT and bussed him hard there although a bit mindlesss at the time.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 28 2015 13:36 GMT
#2109
On April 28 2015 06:59 Holyflare wrote:
Ff says i pocketed him all game. Votes off my wagon with my scum reads instead.

Sepulchre afk all time snipes rsou, votes yamato


Gut reactions to terrible voting usually correct
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 28 2015 13:38 GMT
#2110
On April 28 2015 22:36 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:59 Holyflare wrote:
Ff says i pocketed him all game. Votes off my wagon with my scum reads instead.

Sepulchre afk all time snipes rsou, votes yamato


Gut reactions to terrible voting usually correct

I trusting you a little bit more than I did when you were Unholyflare after that flip hence why I said you use your best judgement.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 28 2015 13:39 GMT
#2111
On April 28 2015 22:34 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 22:33 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:30 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:29 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:26 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:23 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:13 marvellosity wrote:
LS, why did you have nothing to say about what HF was talking about with sandroba?

He pushed his point *a lot* so it's not like you could have missed it?

Also I mean yes I saw that post in your filter, but it was a long time before all the serious discussion happened around sand in the last several hours of the day

I checked Sandroba's filter and others said Sandroba is just a bad player when the serious discussion was going around which is how I felt about him myself. I think it kinda reminds me of FF's case on me in Guardians Day 1 when that case can be used in every game I had played.

So when Holyflare made the point that sandroba couldn't possibly think HF's reads were fabricated because he'd only just come back to the thread, what did you think?

I remember Sandroba said he was reading the thread and thought he just being genuine about it myself when he saw the list post by HF I mean he coulda been afk while were all discussing things to form reads.

ugh.

What?

ugh = your reasoning is terrible but I am not sure what that means for your alignment right now

What's your current stance on the swamp inhabitant? Still town?
I kinda think so even though this hardcore tunnel is a little disturbing.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 28 2015 13:41 GMT
#2112
Will do some interrogation when i get in
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 13:42 GMT
#2113
On April 28 2015 22:39 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 22:34 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:33 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:30 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:29 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:26 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:23 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:13 marvellosity wrote:
LS, why did you have nothing to say about what HF was talking about with sandroba?

He pushed his point *a lot* so it's not like you could have missed it?

Also I mean yes I saw that post in your filter, but it was a long time before all the serious discussion happened around sand in the last several hours of the day

I checked Sandroba's filter and others said Sandroba is just a bad player when the serious discussion was going around which is how I felt about him myself. I think it kinda reminds me of FF's case on me in Guardians Day 1 when that case can be used in every game I had played.

So when Holyflare made the point that sandroba couldn't possibly think HF's reads were fabricated because he'd only just come back to the thread, what did you think?

I remember Sandroba said he was reading the thread and thought he just being genuine about it myself when he saw the list post by HF I mean he coulda been afk while were all discussing things to form reads.

ugh.

What?

ugh = your reasoning is terrible but I am not sure what that means for your alignment right now

What's your current stance on the swamp inhabitant? Still town?
I kinda think so even though this hardcore tunnel is a little disturbing.

yeah, I think so. I think my original reasoning is still pretty much correct.

she has some ok posts too.

although her filter still gives me shooting pains in my eyes
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 28 2015 13:43 GMT
#2114
On April 28 2015 22:39 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 22:34 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:33 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:30 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:29 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:26 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:23 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:13 marvellosity wrote:
LS, why did you have nothing to say about what HF was talking about with sandroba?

He pushed his point *a lot* so it's not like you could have missed it?

Also I mean yes I saw that post in your filter, but it was a long time before all the serious discussion happened around sand in the last several hours of the day

I checked Sandroba's filter and others said Sandroba is just a bad player when the serious discussion was going around which is how I felt about him myself. I think it kinda reminds me of FF's case on me in Guardians Day 1 when that case can be used in every game I had played.

So when Holyflare made the point that sandroba couldn't possibly think HF's reads were fabricated because he'd only just come back to the thread, what did you think?

I remember Sandroba said he was reading the thread and thought he just being genuine about it myself when he saw the list post by HF I mean he coulda been afk while were all discussing things to form reads.

ugh.

What?

ugh = your reasoning is terrible but I am not sure what that means for your alignment right now

What's your current stance on the swamp inhabitant? Still town?
I kinda think so even though this hardcore tunnel is a little disturbing.

But I am the Town Puppy :O Just been playing more fetch than anything for a bit and now in serious mode:
[image loading]
I here all day until I go watch a baseball game feel free to ask me anything.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 28 2015 13:45 GMT
#2115
Oh you guys were refering to rsoultin she just seems to be to happy to be scum (Just a tone read)
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 28 2015 13:45 GMT
#2116
On April 28 2015 22:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 22:39 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:34 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:33 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:30 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:29 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:26 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:23 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 22:13 marvellosity wrote:
LS, why did you have nothing to say about what HF was talking about with sandroba?

He pushed his point *a lot* so it's not like you could have missed it?

Also I mean yes I saw that post in your filter, but it was a long time before all the serious discussion happened around sand in the last several hours of the day

I checked Sandroba's filter and others said Sandroba is just a bad player when the serious discussion was going around which is how I felt about him myself. I think it kinda reminds me of FF's case on me in Guardians Day 1 when that case can be used in every game I had played.

So when Holyflare made the point that sandroba couldn't possibly think HF's reads were fabricated because he'd only just come back to the thread, what did you think?

I remember Sandroba said he was reading the thread and thought he just being genuine about it myself when he saw the list post by HF I mean he coulda been afk while were all discussing things to form reads.

ugh.

What?

ugh = your reasoning is terrible but I am not sure what that means for your alignment right now

What's your current stance on the swamp inhabitant? Still town?
I kinda think so even though this hardcore tunnel is a little disturbing.

But I am the Town Puppy :O Just been playing more fetch than anything for a bit and now in serious mode:
[image loading]
I here all day until I go watch a baseball game feel free to ask me anything.

Puppies are not the typical swamp inhabitants I would say.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 28 2015 13:46 GMT
#2117
If we assume that yamato is town (kind of likely), then Damdred looks a decent amount better for his critical vote on sandroba.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 13:47 GMT
#2118
On April 28 2015 22:46 Xatalos wrote:
If we assume that yamato is town (kind of likely), then Damdred looks a decent amount better for his critical vote on sandroba.

thought experiment: what were Damdred's options?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 28 2015 13:48 GMT
#2119
On April 28 2015 22:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 22:46 Xatalos wrote:
If we assume that yamato is town (kind of likely), then Damdred looks a decent amount better for his critical vote on sandroba.

thought experiment: what were Damdred's options?

Sandroba or Yamato were his only options but he sheeped his townreads (Shining and HF).
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 13:49 GMT
#2120
On April 26 2015 20:44 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2015 11:31 Breshke wrote:
On April 26 2015 07:03 sandroba wrote:
Hello guys. I'm happy to have finally rolled town. Looks to me we have ~ 1 and a half lynches per complete cycle based on my own HP. Seems sweet and I expect mafia/3rd party to have some powerful roles based on that.


Im really intrested how you figured it is 1 and a half lynches per complete cycle based on your hp and stuff since the first cycle there is no fight promoter and the fight only causes 5 dmg to each participant. Based on the information in the OP at all and my own HP I would think that someone would have to participate in multiple fights to be killed by this mechanic add that on with no fight first day cycle just don't get how you got to 1.5 lynches per day.

This being said I think I heard your very good with mechanics, where did I read this I think marv said it? So i assume you are right I just don't see how.

Also hi everyone

This post feels off. The bolded paragraph in particular seems like Breshke knows that sandro is town.

Why do you just assume that sandro is right if you just stated multiple reasons that indicate otherwise? I also don't really understand what's so interesting about this in general since based on sandros post it should be obvious what he is talking about (his own HP).

btw as for my early d1 tedious-read on indignant

1. Breshke is quizzing scum - check
2. indignant claims it's like Breshke knows sand is town - check

Good early read tbh.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 167
PiLiPiLi 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2970
ViBE146
Bale 22
Dota 2
monkeys_forever414
NeuroSwarm208
Counter-Strike
summit1g7343
taco 589
Other Games
JimRising 588
WinterStarcraft361
C9.Mang0317
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1063
BasetradeTV166
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP104
• Hupsaiya 94
• davetesta28
• practicex 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1114
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 54m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 54m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.