• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:06
CEST 21:06
KST 04:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9423 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 105

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 385 Next
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 28 2015 12:06 GMT
#2081
Marv are you caught up btw?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 12:11 GMT
#2082
Pretty much. I may have missed a couple of pages somewhere but not much
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 28 2015 12:14 GMT
#2083
Why are people only talking about me when Chezinu/FF voted off both main wagons as well?
Retired.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 28 2015 12:18 GMT
#2084
On April 28 2015 21:14 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Why are people only talking about me when Chezinu/FF voted off both main wagons as well?

Because you pushed it pretty strongly despite not stating this read with this much conviction earlier. And FF just looks pretty towny to me.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 28 2015 12:20 GMT
#2085
On April 28 2015 21:11 marvellosity wrote:
Pretty much. I may have missed a couple of pages somewhere but not much

Are you part of the gym?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 12:23 GMT
#2086
On April 28 2015 21:20 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 21:11 marvellosity wrote:
Pretty much. I may have missed a couple of pages somewhere but not much

Are you part of the gym?

Don't think so.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 28 2015 12:28 GMT
#2087
On April 28 2015 07:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:24 Stutters695 wrote:
So OWS, FF, and Chez wasted their votes. I need to do sone reading


This requires IJ to not be mafia.

All he did all day was throw his vote down on Vivax over "reactions" and Marv because "shitfight" only to switch his vote to yamato at the last second for no reason at all; at best, he had sandroba as town for some "hp" argument that doesn't really make sense.

IJ is still mafia and I want him lynched.


Still think what I said was okay.
Maybe less okay now that I know who Javert is but meh.
Retired.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 28 2015 12:30 GMT
#2088
On April 28 2015 21:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 21:20 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 21:11 marvellosity wrote:
Pretty much. I may have missed a couple of pages somewhere but not much

Are you part of the gym?

Don't think so.

You would know if you were. Ok.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 12:31 GMT
#2089
On April 28 2015 21:30 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 21:23 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 21:20 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 21:11 marvellosity wrote:
Pretty much. I may have missed a couple of pages somewhere but not much

Are you part of the gym?

Don't think so.

You would know if you were. Ok.

Certainly not then :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 28 2015 13:07 GMT
#2090
Just woke up and marv ofc retract his town read on me simply because my response about Sandroba when I truely didn't see anything that could indicate he was Mafia since I only played with him once and that was when we were both scum together and I did a mindless bus on him that game (JOAT). If you looked into my filter I did make a post regarding him myself when FF asked the question and my response to it:
On April 27 2015 10:02 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 09:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
What's actually wrong with sandroba?

I don't see much wrong with him myself.

Also bats is jut a weird player from experience with playing with him regardless of his alignment.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 13:13 GMT
#2091
LS, why did you have nothing to say about what HF was talking about with sandroba?

He pushed his point *a lot* so it's not like you could have missed it?

Also I mean yes I saw that post in your filter, but it was a long time before all the serious discussion happened around sand in the last several hours of the day
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 28 2015 13:15 GMT
#2092
I just feel like spite lynching people who ignored my points because they were actually great
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 13:17 GMT
#2093
On April 28 2015 22:15 Holyflare wrote:
I just feel like spite lynching people who ignored my points because they were actually great

*woofs and wags tail*
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 28 2015 13:18 GMT
#2094
Shall i get the collar and lead out?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 13:19 GMT
#2095
Just the lead, I got a collar
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 13:20 GMT
#2096
I wonder if this is gonna work out kinda like Chrono Trigger where there wasn't much death at the start and it accelerated later because of HP mechanics

or if deaths will come at a more normal pace
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 28 2015 13:23 GMT
#2097
On April 28 2015 22:13 marvellosity wrote:
LS, why did you have nothing to say about what HF was talking about with sandroba?

He pushed his point *a lot* so it's not like you could have missed it?

Also I mean yes I saw that post in your filter, but it was a long time before all the serious discussion happened around sand in the last several hours of the day

I checked Sandroba's filter and others said Sandroba is just a bad player when the serious discussion was going around which is how I felt about him myself. I think it kinda reminds me of FF's case on me in Guardians Day 1 when that case can be used in every game I had played.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 28 2015 13:25 GMT
#2098
On April 28 2015 22:18 Holyflare wrote:
Shall i get the collar and lead out?

(Smelted the collar metal part into a hammer) You got the hammer now :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 13:26 GMT
#2099
On April 28 2015 22:23 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 22:13 marvellosity wrote:
LS, why did you have nothing to say about what HF was talking about with sandroba?

He pushed his point *a lot* so it's not like you could have missed it?

Also I mean yes I saw that post in your filter, but it was a long time before all the serious discussion happened around sand in the last several hours of the day

I checked Sandroba's filter and others said Sandroba is just a bad player when the serious discussion was going around which is how I felt about him myself. I think it kinda reminds me of FF's case on me in Guardians Day 1 when that case can be used in every game I had played.

So when Holyflare made the point that sandroba couldn't possibly think HF's reads were fabricated because he'd only just come back to the thread, what did you think?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 28 2015 13:28 GMT
#2100
On April 28 2015 22:23 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 22:13 marvellosity wrote:
LS, why did you have nothing to say about what HF was talking about with sandroba?

He pushed his point *a lot* so it's not like you could have missed it?

Also I mean yes I saw that post in your filter, but it was a long time before all the serious discussion happened around sand in the last several hours of the day

I checked Sandroba's filter and others said Sandroba is just a bad player when the serious discussion was going around which is how I felt about him myself. I think it kinda reminds me of FF's case on me in Guardians Day 1 when that case can be used in every game I had played.

This is also something that irks me about Obi. He just pushed the thought that sandroba is always terrible as town. Does he not know better or what's up with that?
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 607
ProTech139
UpATreeSC 121
JuggernautJason54
MindelVK 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29897
Calm 2918
Shuttle 759
firebathero 155
Mini 144
Dewaltoss 121
soO 34
Hyun 29
HiyA 28
Aegong 20
[ Show more ]
NaDa 20
Bale 19
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8289
XaKoH 341
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1599
fl0m1555
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu612
Other Games
FrodaN2959
B2W.Neo604
Beastyqt584
mouzStarbuck423
Livibee184
ToD153
C9.Mang0134
KnowMe131
RotterdaM98
Trikslyr88
Mew2King45
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1045
• Shiphtur651
• WagamamaTV238
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 9m
Replay Cast
3h 54m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.