• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:57
CEST 21:57
KST 04:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8777 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 104

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 385 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 28 2015 11:05 GMT
#2061
This deadline was really nice information-wise. So many sketchy votes and overall playstyles before the lynch...

Vivax and Javert might be the most sketchy ones.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Jean Valjean
Profile Joined April 2015
France216 Posts
April 28 2015 11:05 GMT
#2062
Oh sorry that last link is supposed to be:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=24156421
In His name my task has just begun, I will see it done!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 11:08 GMT
#2063
meh, tbh I don't really think you are mafia, Valjean
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 28 2015 11:09 GMT
#2064
Sepu not so good either. Unsure about Jean since he seems to be kind of doing his own thing (much like sandroba) but his thought process is far more transparent and scumhunting-focused.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 28 2015 11:10 GMT
#2065
So Jean basically looks much better than sandroba but I'd still hope for more participation in hot topics over his own pursuits.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 11:13 GMT
#2066
Be warned, mafia. I know there's probably at least 1 of you who managed to angle yourself well on that lynch.

And given time I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Jean Valjean
Profile Joined April 2015
France216 Posts
April 28 2015 11:15 GMT
#2067
On April 28 2015 20:05 marvellosity wrote:
I just don't understand why you were pushing a lynch that was a non-starter when there was a very real and tense discussion going on between two other people, who were clearly the only actual choices.

The fact you were supposedly happy with a sandroba lynch makes your pushing of Breshke even weirder really, you should absolutely have been pushing for people to vote sandroba over yamato by your own words.


I was wasn't I? I clearly said breathe and Sandroba were better lynches than Yamato and that the Yamato lynch was just a shot in the dark on a non-participant. Did you want me to say it repeatedly?

Also why do you think the Breshke lynch was a non-starter? The big post of quotes listed up a ton of people who I thought could possibly be convinced of voting with me on Breshke. It's not like I picked him out of the blue. Did you even read my case on him? I almost believe not many peopl have actually read it. Here is a link:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=24156273

Maybe that's what I need to do to get any attention. Post a ton of the same things over and over again. Your accusation of me suggests that in this game you don't consider people having said something unless they shout it repeatedly from the mountaintop.
In His name my task has just begun, I will see it done!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 11:16 GMT
#2068
cmon, hilltop. I'm not unreasonable.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 28 2015 11:20 GMT
#2069
Breshke is kind of "meh" but I haven't been convinced of him being scum so far. In any case there seem to be higher priority targets for damage/lynch for the time being.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
April 28 2015 11:27 GMT
#2070
Hi good morning
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 28 2015 11:41 GMT
#2071
On April 28 2015 20:13 marvellosity wrote:
Be warned, mafia. I know there's probably at least 1 of you who managed to angle yourself well on that lynch.

And given time I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU


You're secretly a masochist or something? :D
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 11:44 GMT
#2072
not so secret
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 28 2015 11:47 GMT
#2073
Night 1 Votecount


Holyflare (11) - Inspector Javert, Xatalos, Stutters695, sicklucker, Fecalfeast, Breshke, LightningStrike, rsoultin, Chezinu, yamato77, marvellosity

Not Voted (8) - Sepulchre, Vivax, Jean Valjean, The Shining, Holyflare, indignant, ObiWanShinobi, Damdred

Given the current vote count, Holyflare is most likely to be Promoter.
As stated last night, voting for promoter is mandatory.

The voting thread is located here.
Countdown:
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 28 2015 11:48 GMT
#2074
Inclined to agree with marv on javert/batsnacks.

Kind of disappointing but w/e.
Retired.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 28 2015 11:53 GMT
#2075
On April 28 2015 20:13 marvellosity wrote:
Be warned, mafia. I know there's probably at least 1 of you who managed to angle yourself well on that lynch.

And given time I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU

Big words.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 28 2015 11:54 GMT
#2076
Good to know Hf has already started rolling with the wagon derailment theory even though nobody ever fucking listens to me anyway. Rofl.
Retired.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 11:55 GMT
#2077
On April 28 2015 20:53 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 20:13 marvellosity wrote:
Be warned, mafia. I know there's probably at least 1 of you who managed to angle yourself well on that lynch.

And given time I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU

Big words.

I know.

Fancied a bit of hubris.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 28 2015 11:55 GMT
#2078
On April 28 2015 20:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 20:53 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 20:13 marvellosity wrote:
Be warned, mafia. I know there's probably at least 1 of you who managed to angle yourself well on that lynch.

And given time I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU

Big words.

I know.

Fancied a bit of hubris.

Nice.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 28 2015 11:57 GMT
#2079
On April 28 2015 20:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 20:53 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 20:13 marvellosity wrote:
Be warned, mafia. I know there's probably at least 1 of you who managed to angle yourself well on that lynch.

And given time I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU

Big words.

I know.

Fancied a bit of hubris.

Nice.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 28 2015 12:03 GMT
#2080
No idea why that got posted twice. Anyways.

If we assume yamato is town - who really pushed mafia agenda yesterday? Vivax. Obi?
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 660
ProTech153
Nina 93
JuggernautJason48
MindelVK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28860
Calm 2611
Mini 160
firebathero 117
Dewaltoss 101
soO 58
NaDa 29
HiyA 26
Bale 25
PianO 16
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7609
XaKoH 374
monkeys_forever103
canceldota29
League of Legends
Doublelift1673
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1416
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu730
Other Games
FrodaN2016
Beastyqt613
B2W.Neo418
mouzStarbuck357
Livibee188
ToD161
KnowMe145
C9.Mang0144
UpATreeSC126
Trikslyr123
RotterdaM108
Mew2King53
shahzam24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki39
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1053
• Shiphtur764
• WagamamaTV235
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 19m
Replay Cast
3h 4m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.