• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:56
CEST 21:56
KST 04:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8795 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 103

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 385 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 28 2015 10:29 GMT
#2041
On April 28 2015 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:30 sicklucker wrote:
So Sepulchre , ls pretty close to confirmed scum with their votes.

Inspector Javert and vivax look pretty bad too

I honestly didn't think Sandroba was scum and Damdred and others conplained to me in Student VIII how I wasted my vote on someoen who I thought was Mafia and not on one of the wagons.

what do people think of this dude and his justifications?

he's the real question mark vote on me IMO
Writer@WriterYamato
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 28 2015 10:29 GMT
#2042
Eh, I figured the lynch was between two towns so I voted for the one that looked more worthless. I'm not sure why that makes me mafia but as I said I'm more than ready to let my fists do the talking.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 10:29 GMT
#2043
On April 28 2015 06:34 Inspector Javert wrote:
All I remember from marv today is a lame fight with SL that I still think was scummy, in case anyone wants to vote marv with me.

On April 28 2015 06:55 Inspector Javert wrote:
##unvote
##vote yamato

20 minutes apart. I don't even...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 10:30 GMT
#2044
On April 28 2015 19:29 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:30 sicklucker wrote:
So Sepulchre , ls pretty close to confirmed scum with their votes.

Inspector Javert and vivax look pretty bad too

I honestly didn't think Sandroba was scum and Damdred and others conplained to me in Student VIII how I wasted my vote on someoen who I thought was Mafia and not on one of the wagons.

what do people think of this dude and his justifications?

he's the real question mark vote on me IMO

I think the way sand talked about him makes him kinda likely to be town

like sand went "oh i don't like LS very much"

and then he said "i looked back over the interactions and I like LS even less!"

i dunno, doesn't feel very scum-on-scum

not sure though.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 28 2015 10:30 GMT
#2045
On April 28 2015 19:29 Sepulchre wrote:
Eh, I figured the lynch was between two towns so I voted for the one that looked more worthless. I'm not sure why that makes me mafia but as I said I'm more than ready to let my fists do the talking.

dunno why we'd make you fight when you claim to have bonus damage

seems like a good idea to just lynch you
Writer@WriterYamato
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 28 2015 10:32 GMT
#2046
On April 28 2015 19:30 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 19:29 Sepulchre wrote:
Eh, I figured the lynch was between two towns so I voted for the one that looked more worthless. I'm not sure why that makes me mafia but as I said I'm more than ready to let my fists do the talking.

dunno why we'd make you fight when you claim to have bonus damage

seems like a good idea to just lynch you

See, it makes perfect sense to lynch you.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 10:32 GMT
#2047
On April 28 2015 19:29 Sepulchre wrote:
Eh, I figured the lynch was between two towns so I voted for the one that looked more worthless. I'm not sure why that makes me mafia but as I said I'm more than ready to let my fists do the talking.

What is your motivation for showing up 2 minutes before the deadline just to vote?

What is your motivation for not commenting on either of the wagons at the time?

Why have you no interest in pushing the town forward in any way?

Why did you think sandroba was town when he called a player's reads fabricated without reading the thread?

Thank you for your cooperation
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 28 2015 10:34 GMT
#2048
On April 28 2015 19:32 Sepulchre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 19:30 yamato77 wrote:
On April 28 2015 19:29 Sepulchre wrote:
Eh, I figured the lynch was between two towns so I voted for the one that looked more worthless. I'm not sure why that makes me mafia but as I said I'm more than ready to let my fists do the talking.

dunno why we'd make you fight when you claim to have bonus damage

seems like a good idea to just lynch you

See, it makes perfect sense to lynch you.

your response to being called mafia is

"ok bro let me fight I have bonus damages"

lolwtf
Writer@WriterYamato
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 28 2015 10:36 GMT
#2049
Would you rather I keep my vote somewhere it doesn't matter?
I had no time to do so and it's not like it would have mattered, in fact me commenting on anything would have the opposite effect and make people do the opposite if anything.
Mostly the same thing, it'd be a waste of time for me to do so given that it would accomplish absolutely nothing.
Dunno I didn't think mafia would come back and try to start a wagon on somebody not yamato, and we don't know how much he read the thread.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 10:36 GMT
#2050
On April 28 2015 06:42 Vivax wrote:
You guys are fucking awful really, get on yammo. I'm baffled how you can let a guy live who only posts something 1:30 before deadline. It's logical arguments vs emotional bandwagony bullshit, don't let this become town of salem pls

^ scum

absolutely no engagement on what HF said about sandroba.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 10:38 GMT
#2051
On April 28 2015 19:36 Sepulchre wrote:
Would you rather I keep my vote somewhere it doesn't matter?
I had no time to do so and it's not like it would have mattered, in fact me commenting on anything would have the opposite effect and make people do the opposite if anything.
Mostly the same thing, it'd be a waste of time for me to do so given that it would accomplish absolutely nothing.
Dunno I didn't think mafia would come back and try to start a wagon on somebody not yamato, and we don't know how much he read the thread.

So are you going to play the game? So far you have 10 totally contentless posts.

Not very townie imo.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 28 2015 10:38 GMT
#2052
On April 28 2015 19:36 Sepulchre wrote:
Would you rather I keep my vote somewhere it doesn't matter?
I had no time to do so and it's not like it would have mattered, in fact me commenting on anything would have the opposite effect and make people do the opposite if anything.
Mostly the same thing, it'd be a waste of time for me to do so given that it would accomplish absolutely nothing.
Dunno I didn't think mafia would come back and try to start a wagon on somebody not yamato, and we don't know how much he read the thread.

so what are your reads now, if your vote was so meaninglessly and carelessly placed?
Writer@WriterYamato
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 10:39 GMT
#2053
On April 28 2015 19:29 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:34 Inspector Javert wrote:
All I remember from marv today is a lame fight with SL that I still think was scummy, in case anyone wants to vote marv with me.

Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:55 Inspector Javert wrote:
##unvote
##vote yamato

20 minutes apart. I don't even...

To elaborate on this even more:

Javert was voting ME and voting VIVAX, both who were on yamato.

Then he votes yamato.

????????????
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 28 2015 10:39 GMT
#2054
On April 28 2015 19:34 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 19:32 Sepulchre wrote:
On April 28 2015 19:30 yamato77 wrote:
On April 28 2015 19:29 Sepulchre wrote:
Eh, I figured the lynch was between two towns so I voted for the one that looked more worthless. I'm not sure why that makes me mafia but as I said I'm more than ready to let my fists do the talking.

dunno why we'd make you fight when you claim to have bonus damage

seems like a good idea to just lynch you

See, it makes perfect sense to lynch you.

your response to being called mafia is

"ok bro let me fight I have bonus damages"

lolwtf

Are you planning to make two townies fight?

How is it bad to kill mafia faster? I'm not one, but I'm sure with your expert vote analysis you can find at least 1 out of 2.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 28 2015 10:41 GMT
#2055
On April 28 2015 04:19 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 04:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
On April 28 2015 04:15 Inspector Javert wrote:
Would it be worth it to make a list post in about 2 hours? It won't sway people but maybe it will give people a better idea of where I'm at?

Anyway I need to vote not-marv since even the people who might lynch him won't vote him. I will switch to SL then I guess? His claim and how adamant (wrong word?) he is about it gives me pause though.

Can you comment on a sandroba/yamato lynch? These players apparently are playing directly into their scum metas right now


I don't care if Yamato gets lynched but he has enough votes without mine, I don't know his meta but his 1 post I remember wasn't enough to not lynch. I won't vote sandroba because he hinted about an HP total really early and thats something I don't see mafia doing.

notably, this is why he said he wouldn't vote sandro

even after scumreading sandro earlygame undoubtedly after sandro made the post in question

truly a mystery, this inspector
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 28 2015 10:43 GMT
#2056
On April 28 2015 19:39 Sepulchre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 19:34 yamato77 wrote:
On April 28 2015 19:32 Sepulchre wrote:
On April 28 2015 19:30 yamato77 wrote:
On April 28 2015 19:29 Sepulchre wrote:
Eh, I figured the lynch was between two towns so I voted for the one that looked more worthless. I'm not sure why that makes me mafia but as I said I'm more than ready to let my fists do the talking.

dunno why we'd make you fight when you claim to have bonus damage

seems like a good idea to just lynch you

See, it makes perfect sense to lynch you.

your response to being called mafia is

"ok bro let me fight I have bonus damages"

lolwtf

Are you planning to make two townies fight?

How is it bad to kill mafia faster? I'm not one, but I'm sure with your expert vote analysis you can find at least 1 out of 2.

so you're going to continue with this defense

solid.
Writer@WriterYamato
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 10:44 GMT
#2057
On April 28 2015 06:51 Jean Valjean wrote:

[image loading]


Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:23 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Breshke case is actually pretty good tbh.


Will you join in our crusade?

Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:40 LightningStrike wrote:
You know Breshke throwing away his vote is pretty bad.


Who will be strong and stand with me?

Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:23 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:23 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Breshke case is actually pretty good tbh.

No shit. That's because it is my case with more words.


Beyond the barricade
Is there a world you long to see?

Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 05:39 yamato77 wrote:
Breshke I feel like has also been pretty unusually inactive, looking at filter length.

He also began the game by largely talking about the setup and silly claims like your miller claim, easily scum play in this setup.

He does at least have reads though. Worse lynch than Sandro.


Then join in the fight
That will give you the right to be free!

Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 04:41 Holyflare wrote:
On April 28 2015 04:39 Jean Valjean wrote:
On April 28 2015 04:36 sicklucker wrote:
Look at this two votes not on sandro. The resistance


I have no particular issue with a sandroba lynch. I have been writing this case on Breshke for a while and didn't know this switch was going on.

My case on sandroba was written 8 hours ago when there was still time for him to come back and take the leadership role his opening posts implied he would be taking. With every hour passing since then without him delivering on the expectations I feel he set for himself, he is more likely to be mafia.

So yes, we should absolutely lynch sandroba. There is currently no reason not to.


that's the thing about breshke with your case, he's just "meh" but i don't know if i can conclude that he's mafia like you do without some more time

sandroba is arguably the better vote, yamato even too


Will you give all you can give
So that our banner may advance

Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 04:41 sicklucker wrote:
We just knock out breske with are powers tonight.

You never lynch breske when hes mafia you vig him so this ways more funny


Some will fall and some will live
Will you stand up and take your chance?

Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 04:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
IDK HF the case on breshke is pretty ok


The blood of the martyrs
Will water the meadows of France!




Again, absolutely no engagement with the actual wagons.

So weak.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 10:50 GMT
#2058
I think I might retract my associative townread on LS. He never addresses sandroba on the run up to the lynch
On April 28 2015 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:30 sicklucker wrote:
So Sepulchre , ls pretty close to confirmed scum with their votes.

Inspector Javert and vivax look pretty bad too

I honestly didn't think Sandroba was scum and Damdred and others conplained to me in Student VIII how I wasted my vote on someoen who I thought was Mafia and not on one of the wagons.

Absolutely never explained nor mentioned prior to the lynch
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Jean Valjean
Profile Joined April 2015
France216 Posts
April 28 2015 11:02 GMT
#2059
Why would I interact with the main wagons? I think my opinion on both of them was absolutely clear. If you need your memory refreshed here it is:

Yamato: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=24156509

And Sandroba: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=24156328 and http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=24156328

Also I don't think my post regarding Sandroba was ultimately bad. I was just bringing up a different perspective. He was always my number two option for the lynch yesterday as my final vote proved.

Are you really going to fault me for trying to push my own wagon I still believe is correct? I actually believe that I had more clear and well explained thoughts on the main wagons than most of the people in the game. Accusing me of not talking about them when my thoughts are laid out very clearly in the thread (you can also go back to my original Sandroba case) is kind of shitty.
In His name my task has just begun, I will see it done!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 11:05 GMT
#2060
I just don't understand why you were pushing a lynch that was a non-starter when there was a very real and tense discussion going on between two other people, who were clearly the only actual choices.

The fact you were supposedly happy with a sandroba lynch makes your pushing of Breshke even weirder really, you should absolutely have been pushing for people to vote sandroba over yamato by your own words.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 660
ProTech153
Nina 93
JuggernautJason48
MindelVK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28860
Calm 2611
Mini 160
firebathero 117
Dewaltoss 101
soO 58
NaDa 29
HiyA 26
Bale 25
PianO 16
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7609
XaKoH 374
monkeys_forever103
canceldota29
League of Legends
Doublelift1673
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1416
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu730
Other Games
FrodaN2016
Beastyqt613
B2W.Neo418
mouzStarbuck357
Livibee188
ToD161
KnowMe145
C9.Mang0144
UpATreeSC126
Trikslyr123
RotterdaM108
Mew2King53
shahzam24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki39
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1053
• Shiphtur764
• WagamamaTV235
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 19m
Replay Cast
3h 4m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.