• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:13
CEST 16:13
KST 23:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War125.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9190 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 101

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 385 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 28 2015 02:31 GMT
#2001
On April 28 2015 11:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 11:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 11:23 Stutters695 wrote:
I'm drunk, go bolts. @LS, can you explain how it confirms Yamato? I can see it either way, but I might have missed something.

With the way the votes were going and seeing Sandroba flip scum and how Vivax tried to get people off of Sandroba to Yamato pretty much confirms Yamato as town at least in my mind I know it might be faulty logic but why would scum!Vivax move votes from scum!Sandroba to scum!Yamato in that situation?

are you implying that vivax is probably scum here?

Correct.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 28 2015 02:32 GMT
#2002
On April 28 2015 11:31 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 11:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 11:23 Stutters695 wrote:
I'm drunk, go bolts. @LS, can you explain how it confirms Yamato? I can see it either way, but I might have missed something.

With the way the votes were going and seeing Sandroba flip scum and how Vivax tried to get people off of Sandroba to Yamato pretty much confirms Yamato as town at least in my mind I know it might be faulty logic but why would scum!Vivax move votes from scum!Sandroba to scum!Yamato in that situation?


what if vivax is town and just really thought yamato was mafia and sandroba mafia. You voted for yamato so you must have thought this at one point

If Vivax is town he changed his meta way to dramatically from the last I had played with him.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 28 2015 02:33 GMT
#2003
USF4, UMVC, Skullgirls. Haven't bought MKX yet is it just a reskin of injustice?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 28 2015 02:40 GMT
#2004
On April 28 2015 11:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
USF4, UMVC, Skullgirls. Haven't bought MKX yet is it just a reskin of injustice?


I haven't played injustice. I've seen videos of it and I'd say, "eh, maybe."

It's still a Netherrealm game so I'm sure it feels somewhat similar.
Retired.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 28 2015 02:54 GMT
#2005
On April 28 2015 11:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 11:31 Breshke wrote:
On April 28 2015 11:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 11:23 Stutters695 wrote:
I'm drunk, go bolts. @LS, can you explain how it confirms Yamato? I can see it either way, but I might have missed something.

With the way the votes were going and seeing Sandroba flip scum and how Vivax tried to get people off of Sandroba to Yamato pretty much confirms Yamato as town at least in my mind I know it might be faulty logic but why would scum!Vivax move votes from scum!Sandroba to scum!Yamato in that situation?


what if vivax is town and just really thought yamato was mafia and sandroba mafia. You voted for yamato so you must have thought this at one point

If Vivax is town he changed his meta way to dramatically from the last I had played with him.


In what ways. What do you think his old meta was and how do you think it has changed?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 28 2015 03:16 GMT
#2006
On April 28 2015 11:54 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 11:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 11:31 Breshke wrote:
On April 28 2015 11:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 28 2015 11:23 Stutters695 wrote:
I'm drunk, go bolts. @LS, can you explain how it confirms Yamato? I can see it either way, but I might have missed something.

With the way the votes were going and seeing Sandroba flip scum and how Vivax tried to get people off of Sandroba to Yamato pretty much confirms Yamato as town at least in my mind I know it might be faulty logic but why would scum!Vivax move votes from scum!Sandroba to scum!Yamato in that situation?


what if vivax is town and just really thought yamato was mafia and sandroba mafia. You voted for yamato so you must have thought this at one point

If Vivax is town he changed his meta way to dramatically from the last I had played with him.


In what ways. What do you think his old meta was and how do you think it has changed?

He comes up with these weird conspiracy theories as town and calls everyone mafia at one point or another but he not really doing any of that. He only called Yamato scum and that's it I think correct me if I wrong that.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 28 2015 03:35 GMT
#2007
Also Breshke thoughts who should be the fighters that is not me?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 28 2015 03:46 GMT
#2008
Anyways going to bed now and when I wake up I might just filter dive people myself to see what I can find regarding who should be the fighters!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 28 2015 03:56 GMT
#2009
Night 1 Votecount


Holyflare (7) - Inspector Javert, Xatalos, Sutters695, sicklucker, Fecalfeast, Breshke, LightningStrike

Given the current vote count, Holyflare is most likely to be Promoter.
The voting thread is located here.
Countdown:
Try TL Mafia!!!
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 28 2015 04:46 GMT
#2010
On April 28 2015 11:31 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:43 Stutters695 wrote:
I'm just saying, I'd be the best promoter. I play UMVC, USF4, MKX and I watch UFC/boxing. I know hype!



We might be spirit brothers.

Who's your MKx main?


Ermac.

Who's your scum main?
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 28 2015 04:50 GMT
#2011
On April 28 2015 13:46 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 11:31 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:43 Stutters695 wrote:
I'm just saying, I'd be the best promoter. I play UMVC, USF4, MKX and I watch UFC/boxing. I know hype!



We might be spirit brothers.

Who's your MKx main?


Ermac.

Who's your scum main?


Uh, what?
Retired.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 09:00 GMT
#2012
bet HF is 3p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 09:54 GMT
#2013
On April 28 2015 04:41 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 04:39 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 04:33 Holyflare wrote:
On April 27 2015 10:49 Holyflare wrote:
On April 27 2015 10:48 Fecalfeast wrote:
On April 27 2015 10:47 Rygart wrote:
Marv is awesome sometimes but I still think we should vote Sandro.

Hello mystery traveller!

What actually makes sandroba scum? Nobody has really given me a straight answer to this simple question


His posts were all setup and barely any scum reading. Had one sentence on unexplained reads and it was more important to justify himself on setup than explain them.


+ afking meta

^ case

Push whatever you please - I am not switching off yamato without him posting.
The problem I have with a sandroba lynch is that the last time I played with him when he was town he was as awful as he is in this game.


which game? pretty sure he was dreadreturn and had no time in that game and still managed to post

he really wasn't
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 28 2015 09:56 GMT
#2014
Yes he was
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 09:57 GMT
#2015
wanna bet?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 28 2015 10:01 GMT
#2016
Yes
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 10:01 GMT
#2017
7 blowjobs it is
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 28 2015 10:01 GMT
#2018
But whatever it's irrelevant
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 28 2015 10:02 GMT
#2019
Was about to tell you that you were dumb and there are no 3p's but i was wrong
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 28 2015 10:04 GMT
#2020
shouldn't you be used to that by now? <3

I'm so creeped out by Vivax coming into the thread saying he'll sheep me. I don't know how that isn't mafia.

Reading through most of the posts I missed (started at some arbitrary page number) and he doesn't post anything useful then either
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 363
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37539
Calm 5853
Bisu 2463
Rain 1617
Jaedong 1021
Horang2 690
BeSt 561
FanTaSy 499
Soma 423
Rush 386
[ Show more ]
Larva 318
Light 289
Stork 275
Snow 191
ZerO 180
Zeus 178
Mind 146
910 106
Barracks 100
Free 98
Killer 95
Sea.KH 58
Mong 51
Shinee 48
Hyun 46
ToSsGirL 41
sorry 36
Pusan 26
Aegong 24
Hm[arnc] 16
Rock 14
Terrorterran 14
Sexy 13
Sacsri 11
Noble 10
Trap 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6576
XaKoH 416
Counter-Strike
fl0m2846
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes275
Other Games
gofns34629
singsing2296
B2W.Neo1029
olofmeister830
hiko402
Lowko339
Mlord302
Hui .177
Livibee155
DeMusliM154
djWHEAT104
RotterdaM101
Mew2King67
QueenE54
Trikslyr51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3712
• Jankos2440
• TFBlade594
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 47m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 47m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.