• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:17
CEST 22:17
KST 05:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8777 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 100

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 385 Next
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 28 2015 01:35 GMT
#1981
On April 28 2015 10:33 Holyflare wrote:
Ff if yamato flips we get a lot of info about the wagons, is the theory at least

oh I can see that but that kinda makes this whole situation a WIFOM bomb now.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 28 2015 01:36 GMT
#1982
On April 28 2015 10:34 Fecalfeast wrote:
IDK maybe I'm not looking at this from all possible angles but isn't taking the chance on a pgo always a dumb idea? If mafia has ANY investigative roles wouldn't they just use it on HF instead?

I think that HF is actually the best bet for promoter regardless of the validity of his pgo claim. Any gamble/indecision scum has to go through is good. I guess they could also have some kind of RB as well....

Give me a second I need to work this out


I think if they use any action on HF and he is a PGO they would get shot so i think they put kp on him or they leave him alone entirely
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 28 2015 01:36 GMT
#1983
On April 28 2015 10:35 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 10:32 Fecalfeast wrote:
On April 28 2015 10:27 Breshke wrote:
HF I still think it isn't the right idea to vote you for fight promoter.

For one scum might want to kill you anyway for how hard you campaigned for sandrobas lynch so giving them extra incentive even thought it results in one of their deaths seems wrong as they just get more benefit for actually putting kp on you.

Secondly if they weren't planning on killing you but you being the fight promoter would make them want to would it not then be better to give the fight promoter to someone like yamato or another townread maybe one you are less sure of as we can just get them to pick the fight you want and we don't give scum the extra incentive to kill you

Uh, how does losing yamato, who hasn't claimed to be a hazard for scum, benefit us? If they kill yamato as the fight promoter we still lose the fight don't we? I don't understand the idea here. If HF is lying scum still has to take the gamble and shoot...


Do we actually even know how the scum KP works?


Yamato was probably a bad example since he is msot likely town. I should have thought of someone before suggesting this but the diea was give it to one of the townier question marks and then if they are killed we still lose the fight but we remove a question mark. I see it as kind of directing scums night kills?

Also i kinnda assumed scum kp would just be outright not based on HP since lynches are outright kills. Could be wrong

Ohhh so it is a WIFOM bomb, we're just trying to have it explode in the direction of scum.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 28 2015 01:38 GMT
#1984
On April 28 2015 10:36 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 10:35 Breshke wrote:
On April 28 2015 10:32 Fecalfeast wrote:
On April 28 2015 10:27 Breshke wrote:
HF I still think it isn't the right idea to vote you for fight promoter.

For one scum might want to kill you anyway for how hard you campaigned for sandrobas lynch so giving them extra incentive even thought it results in one of their deaths seems wrong as they just get more benefit for actually putting kp on you.

Secondly if they weren't planning on killing you but you being the fight promoter would make them want to would it not then be better to give the fight promoter to someone like yamato or another townread maybe one you are less sure of as we can just get them to pick the fight you want and we don't give scum the extra incentive to kill you

Uh, how does losing yamato, who hasn't claimed to be a hazard for scum, benefit us? If they kill yamato as the fight promoter we still lose the fight don't we? I don't understand the idea here. If HF is lying scum still has to take the gamble and shoot...


Do we actually even know how the scum KP works?


Yamato was probably a bad example since he is msot likely town. I should have thought of someone before suggesting this but the diea was give it to one of the townier question marks and then if they are killed we still lose the fight but we remove a question mark. I see it as kind of directing scums night kills?

Also i kinnda assumed scum kp would just be outright not based on HP since lynches are outright kills. Could be wrong

Ohhh so it is a WIFOM bomb, we're just trying to have it explode in the direction of scum.


I get it doesn't really pay off unless they kill the person we have as fight promoter but even if they don't I assume we can still get the fight we want
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 28 2015 01:39 GMT
#1985
On April 28 2015 10:38 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 10:36 Fecalfeast wrote:
On April 28 2015 10:35 Breshke wrote:
On April 28 2015 10:32 Fecalfeast wrote:
On April 28 2015 10:27 Breshke wrote:
HF I still think it isn't the right idea to vote you for fight promoter.

For one scum might want to kill you anyway for how hard you campaigned for sandrobas lynch so giving them extra incentive even thought it results in one of their deaths seems wrong as they just get more benefit for actually putting kp on you.

Secondly if they weren't planning on killing you but you being the fight promoter would make them want to would it not then be better to give the fight promoter to someone like yamato or another townread maybe one you are less sure of as we can just get them to pick the fight you want and we don't give scum the extra incentive to kill you

Uh, how does losing yamato, who hasn't claimed to be a hazard for scum, benefit us? If they kill yamato as the fight promoter we still lose the fight don't we? I don't understand the idea here. If HF is lying scum still has to take the gamble and shoot...


Do we actually even know how the scum KP works?


Yamato was probably a bad example since he is msot likely town. I should have thought of someone before suggesting this but the diea was give it to one of the townier question marks and then if they are killed we still lose the fight but we remove a question mark. I see it as kind of directing scums night kills?

Also i kinnda assumed scum kp would just be outright not based on HP since lynches are outright kills. Could be wrong

Ohhh so it is a WIFOM bomb, we're just trying to have it explode in the direction of scum.


I get it doesn't really pay off unless they kill the person we have as fight promoter but even if they don't I assume we can still get the fight we want

Ok true. It gives town more control over NKs, sure, I can see that. I still think the optimal WIFOM play will be to leave the promoter untouched and try to paint them as scum for being alive.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 28 2015 01:41 GMT
#1986
I don't see any downside to me being promoter and mafia dying

I see many downsides to other plans
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 28 2015 01:41 GMT
#1987
This all being said scum might have no interest in killing the promoter anyway as they might want the fight to go ahead. Unlikely but yeah.

On April 28 2015 10:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 10:38 Breshke wrote:
On April 28 2015 10:36 Fecalfeast wrote:
On April 28 2015 10:35 Breshke wrote:
On April 28 2015 10:32 Fecalfeast wrote:
On April 28 2015 10:27 Breshke wrote:
HF I still think it isn't the right idea to vote you for fight promoter.

For one scum might want to kill you anyway for how hard you campaigned for sandrobas lynch so giving them extra incentive even thought it results in one of their deaths seems wrong as they just get more benefit for actually putting kp on you.

Secondly if they weren't planning on killing you but you being the fight promoter would make them want to would it not then be better to give the fight promoter to someone like yamato or another townread maybe one you are less sure of as we can just get them to pick the fight you want and we don't give scum the extra incentive to kill you

Uh, how does losing yamato, who hasn't claimed to be a hazard for scum, benefit us? If they kill yamato as the fight promoter we still lose the fight don't we? I don't understand the idea here. If HF is lying scum still has to take the gamble and shoot...


Do we actually even know how the scum KP works?


Yamato was probably a bad example since he is msot likely town. I should have thought of someone before suggesting this but the diea was give it to one of the townier question marks and then if they are killed we still lose the fight but we remove a question mark. I see it as kind of directing scums night kills?

Also i kinnda assumed scum kp would just be outright not based on HP since lynches are outright kills. Could be wrong

Ohhh so it is a WIFOM bomb, we're just trying to have it explode in the direction of scum.


I get it doesn't really pay off unless they kill the person we have as fight promoter but even if they don't I assume we can still get the fight we want

Ok true. It gives town more control over NKs, sure, I can see that. I still think the optimal WIFOM play will be to leave the promoter untouched and try to paint them as scum for being alive.


I can see how they might try this but I doubt it would work especially since we have talked about it ahead of time.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 28 2015 01:43 GMT
#1988
On April 28 2015 10:41 Holyflare wrote:
I don't see any downside to me being promoter and mafia dying

I see many downsides to other plans


Ill stop pushing this and just default to you as im assuming I don't have all the information
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 28 2015 01:51 GMT
#1989
With HF being the Paranoid Gun Owner we can just vote for him to be our Promoter.
##Vote: Holyflare
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 28 2015 01:53 GMT
#1990
LS who do you think should be put in the fight tomorrow?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 28 2015 01:56 GMT
#1991
Vivax for certain with the way Vivax tried to sway the wagon to Yamato like that after Sandroba flipping scum. The 2nd I will trust HF's judgement because apparently I terrible :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 28 2015 02:00 GMT
#1992
On April 28 2015 10:56 LightningStrike wrote:
Vivax for certain with the way Vivax tried to sway the wagon to Yamato like that after Sandroba flipping scum. The 2nd I will trust HF's judgement because apparently I terrible :O


Do you not think I am mafia anymore?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 28 2015 02:06 GMT
#1993
On April 28 2015 11:00 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 10:56 LightningStrike wrote:
Vivax for certain with the way Vivax tried to sway the wagon to Yamato like that after Sandroba flipping scum. The 2nd I will trust HF's judgement because apparently I terrible :O


Do you not think I am mafia anymore?

I still kinda do but I trust HF's judgement since he's a good player by reputation.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 28 2015 02:12 GMT
#1994
Mmmk. I hope you realise that you were infact wrong about me TMI about sandrobas alignment because of that flip.

On April 28 2015 04:34 LightningStrike wrote:
Honestly Yamato didn't do jack shit at all I think he got a good shot at being Mafia. I switching to him now.
##Unvote
##Vote: Yamato777


Was there any other reasons than this that you voted yamato over sandroba?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 28 2015 02:18 GMT
#1995
On April 28 2015 11:12 Breshke wrote:
Mmmk. I hope you realise that you were infact wrong about me TMI about sandrobas alignment because of that flip.

Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 04:34 LightningStrike wrote:
Honestly Yamato didn't do jack shit at all I think he got a good shot at being Mafia. I switching to him now.
##Unvote
##Vote: Yamato777


Was there any other reasons than this that you voted yamato over sandroba?

When I read Sandroba's filter I didn't see anything that stuck out that he was scum and I know I heavily bussed him JOAT but others also said Sandroba is just a bad player too so meh. I think that EoD votes confirms Yamato as town now.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 28 2015 02:23 GMT
#1996
I'm drunk, go bolts. @LS, can you explain how it confirms Yamato? I can see it either way, but I might have missed something.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 28 2015 02:28 GMT
#1997
On April 28 2015 11:23 Stutters695 wrote:
I'm drunk, go bolts. @LS, can you explain how it confirms Yamato? I can see it either way, but I might have missed something.

With the way the votes were going and seeing Sandroba flip scum and how Vivax tried to get people off of Sandroba to Yamato pretty much confirms Yamato as town at least in my mind I know it might be faulty logic but why would scum!Vivax move votes from scum!Sandroba to scum!Yamato in that situation?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 28 2015 02:31 GMT
#1998
On April 28 2015 11:28 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 11:23 Stutters695 wrote:
I'm drunk, go bolts. @LS, can you explain how it confirms Yamato? I can see it either way, but I might have missed something.

With the way the votes were going and seeing Sandroba flip scum and how Vivax tried to get people off of Sandroba to Yamato pretty much confirms Yamato as town at least in my mind I know it might be faulty logic but why would scum!Vivax move votes from scum!Sandroba to scum!Yamato in that situation?

are you implying that vivax is probably scum here?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 28 2015 02:31 GMT
#1999
On April 28 2015 11:28 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 11:23 Stutters695 wrote:
I'm drunk, go bolts. @LS, can you explain how it confirms Yamato? I can see it either way, but I might have missed something.

With the way the votes were going and seeing Sandroba flip scum and how Vivax tried to get people off of Sandroba to Yamato pretty much confirms Yamato as town at least in my mind I know it might be faulty logic but why would scum!Vivax move votes from scum!Sandroba to scum!Yamato in that situation?


what if vivax is town and just really thought yamato was mafia and sandroba mafia. You voted for yamato so you must have thought this at one point
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 28 2015 02:31 GMT
#2000
On April 28 2015 07:43 Stutters695 wrote:
I'm just saying, I'd be the best promoter. I play UMVC, USF4, MKX and I watch UFC/boxing. I know hype!



We might be spirit brothers.

Who's your MKx main?
Retired.
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 625
ProTech144
Nina 87
JuggernautJason57
RuFF_SC2 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21969
Calm 2561
Mini 150
Dewaltoss 107
firebathero 99
soO 50
Bale 29
PianO 15
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7467
XaKoH 288
monkeys_forever112
canceldota24
League of Legends
Doublelift2326
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1550
fl0m1304
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu790
Other Games
summit1g1967
FrodaN1772
Beastyqt581
mouzStarbuck356
B2W.Neo335
shahzam322
ToD236
Livibee191
C9.Mang0136
Trikslyr111
RotterdaM101
UpATreeSC91
Mew2King41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1088
• Shiphtur765
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 58m
Replay Cast
2h 43m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.