• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:06
CEST 11:06
KST 18:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9896 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 22 2015 23:02 GMT
#18
/in
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 27 2015 23:08 GMT
#192
Warrior - Our warrior should be someone who agrees to nominate a lynch based on a plurality vote. He/she should agree that it is important to get lots of opinions on the candidate before deciding on who to vote and SHOULD NOT be someone who will just pick their gut target. We need information from the day 1 lynch more than we need to hit mafia/3p. We need to know why people are for/against a certain lynch. A cowboy warrior will not give us that information.

The lynch of mafia is the greatest possible information.

Therefore, my support will go to the titan whose targets align with mine.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 28 2015 12:04 GMT
#470
On March 28 2015 20:48 ExO_ wrote:
I think we're getting a bit distracted. The little squabble HF/Rsoultin is having isn't being productive right now. And while it's important to find scum I think it's more important to focus on who we're electing today. It's a bit rough right now since this game seems to really be off to a slow star and we've yet to here from a lot of people.

This is very wrong. The little squabble is one of the only things I've managed to get a lean out of someone one way or another, so it's one of the most useful things that's happened in the thread.

And if you find mafia, you know who to elect.

You cannot possibly know who to elect without finding mafia.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 28 2015 12:15 GMT
#472
We'll find the super townie people when people start accusing each other of being mafia.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 28 2015 15:32 GMT
#568
+ Show Spoiler +
I am not Artanis
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 28 2015 15:36 GMT
#570
Noho Dimittis
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 28 2015 16:45 GMT
#638
On March 29 2015 01:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 01:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
But now that I think of it, you think he's scum for playing the way he has for sure?

I mean if you do you're going solely based on meta I assume.

Meta is one part of it. Another is this ridiculous bullshit he said about liking LS rsoultin read. I expect him to not be awful if he is town.

I don't think this is really a very fair interpretation. It didn't seem a particularly bad observation from LS about rsoultin not being as jokey as normal, and I noticed HF had rsoultin on the mafia side too at first.

Really the horrible part of it if it exists is the fact Koshi didn't read rsoultin's posts in question, but it doesn't seem a particularly scummy thing to openly admit that.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 28 2015 16:49 GMT
#647
It's the second half of the sentence that's the clincher, though.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 28 2015 23:58 GMT
#933
On March 29 2015 06:25 Trfel wrote:
Probably Town

LightningStrike + Show Spoiler +
While I dont like his push on rsoultin, I feel that the way he did it makes him more likely to be town. I don't think that mafia!LightningStrike would show bias against a player before they start posting, and then continuously push that read. Also, LightningStrike does pay additional attention to rsoultin over everyone else, he showed this in Student Mafia V.

batsnacks + Show Spoiler +
I'm very comfortable with batsnacks as town. He's been pushing good things, and being helpful and sensible.


Slightly Town

rsoultin + Show Spoiler +
The reasons that LightningStrike used to scumread rsoultin are rather poor. In general, rsoultin has seemed carefree enough to be a town lean.

ObiWanShinobi + Show Spoiler +
Liked his early push on LightningStrike

WaveofShadow + Show Spoiler +
Said a lot of the same things that I felt, seems to be scumhunting. I'm liking his play.


Slightly Mafia

Damdred + Show Spoiler +
His play hasn't been very memorable. He made a post townreading Holyflare for noticing and pushing all of the right things, but Holyflare later stated (and I agree) that he hadn't really done anything by that point.

ExO_ + Show Spoiler +
See below.


Scumreads

sicklucker + Show Spoiler +
See below.


On the Adventuring Party
+ Show Spoiler [Thoughts on the Adventuring Party] +
On March 23 2015 05:44 GreYMisT wrote:
In addition to the above, the members of the adventuring party will receive some bonus powers. These powers cannot be used on the same night as any powers that player might also have.

One thing that people seem to overlook is that the adventuring party is given additional abilities. Therefore, it is not beneficial to only elect someone who does actions that are favorable to town (a generally accepted lynch for the warrior, and letting the lynch go through for the rogue), but also electing people who are town and know how to use these abilities well. However, given the format of one vote per player, and the top three players are elected, I think it is almost impossible for mafia to be completely locked out of the adventuring party. They probably have enough people to take one of the three spots. Looking at the voting analysis could prove quite useful for this.

However, scumhunting is definitely the most important thing, and the adventuring party should only be the focused on later in the day (when it does matter to elect the right people).

ExO_

ExO_'s decision to run for the adventuring party was very delayed. Initially, he seemed to wonder about the game mechanics, and sit on the sidelines, but then he made a slight push for becoming the warrior. And then, he keeps posting campaign pictures, and then suddenly decides that he's willing to be second to someone else's campaign. The goal of his campaign seems to be constantly changing. It's not clear why he decided to run, and why he is so determined to get a spot on the adventuring party. This doesn't necessarily make ExO_ scum, but I am suspicious of him. I'm interested in seeing how he continues from here.

I also don't want to elect ExO_ to the adventuring party because I'm not sure if I trust him with whatever additional abilities the adventuring party is given. I do not want to see ExO_ elected today.

sicklucker

It's obvious that what sicklucker's play has been scummy. The question is whether or not it is alignment indicative. I think that it is.
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 09:56 sicklucker wrote:
Ok so I have veteran powers and im never a nk. So ill just hardclaim so we have a confirmed town as mayor
Why would sicklucker do this?
  • As town, sicklucker's claim is intended to get a confirmed town (himself) on the adventuring party. Another possibility is that he actually has extremely strong powers, and wants to ensure that he survives. It is possible that he did this for both of these motives.
  • As mafia, sicklucker's claim is intended to try to get elected to the adventuring party, and to explain why he is not night killed in this game.
And the explanation for this play from town!sicklucker makes no sense.

Sicklucker didn't make any effort to push his campaign for the adventuring party. If he is willing to claim one of his abilities early on, I expect him to follow through and push this correctly. He posts the following:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 28 2015 10:50 sicklucker wrote:
0 votes on me a confirmed town. Ya ok
On March 28 2015 10:54 sicklucker wrote:
If i knew this was gonna be a popularity contest and not a give it to a town contest I probably wouldnt have claimed
On March 28 2015 10:56 sicklucker wrote:
You guys better at least make me the cleric or ill question your intelligence.

And doesn't mention it again. Clearly he gave up on his campaign very early on. And since he's already invested in it, this makes no sense. He clearly had no plan for pushing, and not even a desire to interact with people and explain himself.

Furthermore, sicklucker himself stated that he never gets night killed.
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 10:55 sicklucker wrote:
Rsoutin im never nked ever. Like ever I been nked once ever and it was in your first newbie game. im not going to be nked in a 27 player game. Not ever
So, if he really does have strong powers and needs to survive, he simply wouldn't say anything, and that would accomplish this for him.

In conclusion, sicklucker has a good chance of being mafia here. His play doesn't come from a town perspective.

Although I haven't actually felt anything scummy in what Trfel has written so far in the game, this post feels quite overexplained, particularly the sicklucker read.

In particular, I can easily see sicklucker posting what he did as town, and it's a very long explanation to tell us why he wouldn't.


The only other thing I noted down (up to the point of this Trfel post) is that I was curious why Half the Sky liked kitaman, given how little kitaman has done. I don't really have a read on kitaman either way, and it's curious that HtS feels the need to pick him out as someone townie.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 00:02 GMT
#934
On March 29 2015 07:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 03:41 Damdred wrote:
Do you think that LS is town currently I know you have a good read on him usually? And I know hes calling you scum what do you think of him? Also could you talk a bit more about bats and tell me what you specifically like about him?

Huh?
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 04:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
I'm not sure how you can even begin to read anything into that opening post. its just one of those typical posts nobody gives a shit about but people think mafia is their blog or something. Idk how you can dislike it on a mafia level though.

Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 04:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
completely neutral and a good post to ignore unless she actually doesnt come back and post anything as from what ive seen her town and mafia play are like night and day..

I like both of those posts.


Yes, so did I - unfortunately that doesn't mean that VA is town.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 00:05 GMT
#936
I have cancelled your debt to the bank of Braavos, justanothertownie.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 00:13 GMT
#941
On March 29 2015 07:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 07:38 ExO_ wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 07:33 ExO_ wrote:
JAT could you give me some actual reads? Like without quoting somebody else and telling me what you thought of their thoughts.

Are you serious?


Yeah. Unless I missed something in the pages I haven't read yet, all you've been doing (in my opinion) is quoting other people and saying what you've thought of their thoughts. That was the case when I went to sleep, and I wake up and here you are again doing the same thing.

Like do you post something that takes information and draws conclusions from it, or do you just thumb up and thumb down everybody elses posts?'

So you missed how I went against Koshi for starters? That has to be the strongest push there was so far and you are telling me you completely missed that?

Do you think your push against Koshi was worth something?
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 00:15 GMT
#943
On March 29 2015 09:13 Half the Sky wrote:
Chez, to answer your question, there are a few people in this community that go against the current meta of posting more = more likely to be town. Obviously if Kita does jack all the next cycle, then obviously that's cause for concern, but there are people like him, LoneMeow and even Trfel that don't post much but they are still fairly readable with the content they have. Kita's posts as town in his town games have generally been simple and either advancing town agenda directly or showing that he's scumhunting. So the volume isn't there, but the content is.

He's not a crazy case maker, nor is he an Eden or a Marv that spams like crazy trying to converse with everyone. But he's still reading as town based on his content.

Could you just explain a little what in his content makes him likely to be town?

A better question - can you explain what in he has posted you don't think he can post as mafia? What has he posted that you don't think he could fake as mafia?

The Iron Bank thanks you for your continued business.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 00:22 GMT
#953
On March 29 2015 08:20 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 23:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Hapa seems kinda sketchy to me so far. In the shadow game, he preached about the importance of moving forward town conversation and asked a bunch of questions in his early posts to reach that goal. It's still early, but this game he just has a couple bh policy lynch posts.

completely out of nowhere. Both kita and WoS suffer from this phenomenon.

This is actually a correct post from Koshi, but at the same time the longer I do not read a post from Hapa (or one of any worth), the jumpier I get. The Hapahauli I am accustomed to can't help himself wading in.

Unfortunately this makes it quite difficult to read into people calling out Hapahauli - out of the blue or otherwise
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 00:35 GMT
#958
If Half the Sky defies the Bank, retribution will be brutal
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 11:39 GMT
#1444
On March 29 2015 13:52 yamato77 wrote:
Is the LS thing because of this?

Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 09:28 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin hasn't entered and I finding kinda odd even though both of us are playing Voice Mafia together.


Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin I finding your entrance quite lackluster compared to XXX and other games you rolled town.


It is strange, but idk why a mafia would just choose a player to tunnel from the start of the game.

I'm not sure if this is a serious post or not.

This is precisely what mafia can and like to do?

I don't think that what LS has done justifies the strength of the push on him, but this is a very strange way of semi-defending him.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 11:49 GMT
#1446
On March 29 2015 20:09 Holyflare wrote:
likely towny

rsoul
koshi
batsnacks (plz do more just in case?)

probably towny


Trfel
ExO_
obi
kita
vayneauthority

uhhh i guess maybe towny?

yamato (totally based on some bs calling me out and nothing more, plz don't be underwhelming)
ritoky (seriously just trolling -.- want to put further down but trolling probably town - has 2 scummy people and a claimed 3p in his list of towns lol)
Onegu (ehhh isn't actually being that awful and tempted to move him up potentially, he has reads but i'm not feeling conclusive)
alakaslam (probably should be up, peach4life, seems pretty happyish and although he's changing meta he seems pretty genuinely lost so re-evaluate up)
jat (lol, tell me some scum reads and i'll move you up for free ^^)
sepulcher (ehhhhhhhh he's not actually that bad now that i look at filter (his onegu/bh stuff), would like to see him talk a lot more otherwise down you gooo)
visceraeyes (might move him up, like his reads quite a lot actually (keirathi underwhelming etc) wait for next list veee, i got your back)


null


keirathi (weird defence on accused (exo etc), looks a bit tmiish, hard on for hapa and won't discuss anyone else, null null plz change (i did like you at the time but you fallen off completely and it looks worse now))
crossfire99 (honestly have no idea, he can write wall of texts as mafia from what i've seen and also be lurkyish, lack of defensiveness i'd probably equate to being town but would like some more)
snarfs (not much to go on, his plan wasn't too bad but anyone can make that, his town list isn't that awful either, bit of a weird read on chez though but not sure i hate it so far, maybe up a bit later)
chezitwo (meeeeeh?)

scummy tier but not actually full blown scum

WaveofShadow (plz don't be mafia :'( play with meeee and put some effort in when you're back, I wanna hear reasoned out reads plz)


like wtf are you even doing scum tier


hts
bh

damdred (very very underwhelming, probably down to mafia level, his town reads were on odd people who hadn't really done anything much (me, jat etc) it just looked really weird)


genuinely scummy


hapa (why................?)
ls (said reasons quite a few times now, read game plz (his post was very very wishy washy and forced much like his last scum game, obi outlined that his rsoul push looked forced because he was using reads (associative) that he doesn't normally use, he tried to defend himself with meta that he already knew about (not pushing), the forced push for lame reasons combined with his post and then like total shut down and puppy spamming probably makes him mafia)

3p
sl


As it stands, Holyflare will be getting my vote. There's a lot of this list that I generally agree with.

I'm actually very confused by Hapahauli's play, because it is almost too brazenly uninterested to be mafia. The thing that makes me think he is actually mafia in this spot is his quasi little push/statements on kita against Koshi. It was shallow and made me frown.
On March 29 2015 10:11 Hapahauli wrote:
I'm saying that you gave a reason for Koshi to be town, and then somehow figured out a way to justify voting him.
This post and the couple preceding it.

VayneAuthority is significantly too high for me and I'd be uncomfortable with him being in the top 3 slots in the vote. His posting reads intelligently and he's kinda pushing correct things in the thread, but I'm not seeing any off the wall thinking that I might expect from him. I don't know how to describe this very well, except maybe I'd expect him to be the one (if he were town) going along with kill Koshi, rather than taking the (actually correct) stance of saving Koshi.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 11:53 GMT
#1448
Ironically given BH's posting, BH would make a great policy lynch. I'm fairly sure he'd happily play this way as mafia, but he could easily play like this as town too. Hence a good policy lynch.

I think we're more likely to make headway looking for mafia in HtS and Damdred who are more straightforward with their play. Both of what they've done suggests scum, but it's almost too obvious, so I'd like to see a lot more between now and the end of the day.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 11:53 GMT
#1449
On March 29 2015 20:51 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 20:39 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 29 2015 13:52 yamato77 wrote:
Is the LS thing because of this?

On March 28 2015 09:28 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin hasn't entered and I finding kinda odd even though both of us are playing Voice Mafia together.


On March 28 2015 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin I finding your entrance quite lackluster compared to XXX and other games you rolled town.


It is strange, but idk why a mafia would just choose a player to tunnel from the start of the game.

I'm not sure if this is a serious post or not.

This is precisely what mafia can and like to do?

I don't think that what LS has done justifies the strength of the push on him, but this is a very strange way of semi-defending him.



I asked you for a loan

What is the monetary value of your lost item?
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 11:55 GMT
#1450
On March 29 2015 08:58 Chezitwo wrote:
The only other thing I noted down (up to the point of this Trfel post) is that I was curious why Half the Sky liked kitaman, given how little kitaman has done. I don't really have a read on kitaman either way, and it's curious that HtS feels the need to pick him out as someone townie.

Half the Sky is probably a pretty good shot at mafia.
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 4878
Horang2 414
Hyuk 364
BeSt 186
Hyun 99
Hm[arnc] 72
Shinee 69
Killer 64
ggaemo 57
sorry 55
[ Show more ]
Snow 44
Bonyth 34
Bale 34
JYJ 14
Stork 9
League of Legends
JimRising 543
Other Games
gofns14915
summit1g9089
singsing1365
Mew2King80
ArmadaUGS66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick724
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2392
League of Legends
• Lourlo1275
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
55m
INu's Battles
2h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 55m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 55m
Replay Cast
13h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.