• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:57
CEST 13:57
KST 20:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8095 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 17:42 GMT
#2700
On March 31 2015 02:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 02:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 31 2015 02:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 02:33 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 31 2015 02:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 02:29 Holyflare wrote:
the only other ones i told were my actual town reads

And I never got that claim! FANCY THAT!!!


ahahaha



I don't come and laugh at your misfortunes.


You know I love you VE.

Don't lie to him you cruel bastard. This isn't the first time in this game you laugher about him.

It won't be the last either.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 17:45 GMT
#2703
Oh look Holyflare trying to alleviate the pressure on him now by PMing me his role. Confirmed adorbs.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 17:46 GMT
#2705
I'm not sad anymore I'm salty. And the only thing that cures salt is time.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 17:51 GMT
#2713
On March 31 2015 02:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
VE what about pork chops?
If you use all your salt on those you'll have none left

I don't use any salt on porkchops. Pork is a salty meat alone. #prostrats
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 17:53 GMT
#2718
Koshi why the fuck aren't you reading Keir mafia?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 18:48 GMT
#2778
On March 31 2015 03:28 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 23:45 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:32 justanothertownie wrote:
HTS are you seriously questioning why people didn't want to lynch BH eod?


My mistake, I'd forgotten about the BH claim when I was going through the filter. HF's filter seemed jumpy just reading it though, even leaving BH out of the argument I was trying to connect his thought process from going from hapa to sl.


I find this believable and probably evidence HtS is town. I'm gonna lay it out and say Scum is very unlikely to forget that I'm a cop

Words cannot express the depth of my disbelief in your claim of being a cop.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 18:49 GMT
#2782
On March 31 2015 03:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:45 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:32 justanothertownie wrote:
HTS are you seriously questioning why people didn't want to lynch BH eod?


My mistake, I'd forgotten about the BH claim when I was going through the filter. HF's filter seemed jumpy just reading it though, even leaving BH out of the argument I was trying to connect his thought process from going from hapa to sl.


I find this believable and probably evidence HtS is town. I'm gonna lay it out and say Scum is very unlikely to forget that I'm a cop

Words cannot express the depth of my disbelief in your claim of being a cop.

Like Lestrad didn't even do anything he was a bumbling idiot.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 18:51 GMT
#2785
On March 31 2015 03:50 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:45 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:32 justanothertownie wrote:
HTS are you seriously questioning why people didn't want to lynch BH eod?


My mistake, I'd forgotten about the BH claim when I was going through the filter. HF's filter seemed jumpy just reading it though, even leaving BH out of the argument I was trying to connect his thought process from going from hapa to sl.


I find this believable and probably evidence HtS is town. I'm gonna lay it out and say Scum is very unlikely to forget that I'm a cop

Words cannot express the depth of my disbelief in your claim of being a cop.

you really think I fakeclaimed a role with 2 counterparts? what kind of insane player would do that?

...hmm, actually that IS the kind of thing I'd do as scum. Then I'd laugh at all the newbs in post game for believing me. gah

Nah I'm currently in the camp that you're telling the truth but that your role doesn't actually function as a cop - it's just convenient that your name says "Detective" at the beginning.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 18:52 GMT
#2790
I didn't. Anything interesting?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 18:53 GMT
#2795
Not like that though - I presume he's sending his will "to people he trusts" instead of in the thread, which makes literally zero sense as town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 18:56 GMT
#2799
Koshi calling me genius town hero while disagreeing with like all my reads is disconcerting.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 18:59 GMT
#2808
On March 31 2015 03:57 Hapahauli wrote:
Yep. Sent roleclaims to Koshi, Holyflare, JAT, Chezitwo, and Kita.

That's really all I have to say about the matter. I was planning to do a re-readthrough of the game before deadline, but I just don't have the focus or the willpower to do it. If you think that's me mafia claiming, you should lynch me tomorrow so you don't have questions later on during the game.

If I am somehow alive by Night 3, my role allows me to kill myself for some chaotic town fun, which is an option I will be taking if I get there.

Until then, my contributions will be briefly keeping up with the thread and sheeping people that I think are making sense. If you want more explanations for why I don't feel motivated, feel free to PM me. I would rather not bog down the thread with such stuff.

Well at least you covered the gamut - 2 likely towns, two likely mafia and a claimed 3rd party survivor.

Your apathy toward the game is palpable. I hope it's not infectious.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:02 GMT
#2814
On March 31 2015 04:01 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:57 Hapahauli wrote:
Yep. Sent roleclaims to Koshi, Holyflare, JAT, Chezitwo, and Kita.

That's really all I have to say about the matter. I was planning to do a re-readthrough of the game before deadline, but I just don't have the focus or the willpower to do it. If you think that's me mafia claiming, you should lynch me tomorrow so you don't have questions later on during the game.

If I am somehow alive by Night 3, my role allows me to kill myself for some chaotic town fun, which is an option I will be taking if I get there.

Until then, my contributions will be briefly keeping up with the thread and sheeping people that I think are making sense. If you want more explanations for why I don't feel motivated, feel free to PM me. I would rather not bog down the thread with such stuff.

Well at least you covered the gamut - 2 likely towns, two likely mafia and a claimed 3rd party survivor.

Your apathy toward the game is palpable. I hope it's not infectious.

Explain.

get fukt
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:02 GMT
#2818
On March 31 2015 04:02 yamato77 wrote:
If people want my thoughts on the game I'll talk in PMs.

Just dump in thread and I'll respond in PMs.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:04 GMT
#2824
On March 31 2015 04:03 Koshi wrote:
He calls me shit and wants to lynch me when I don't play.
when hapa doesn't want to play he is pming me to spare hapa.

FUCKING QDFQSFQSDFQSDFQSDFQSDF SHIT MAYOR IS MAFIA.

I FUCKING BLAME ALL OF YOU.

Sidenote: JAT spent the whole of the final hours in the game trying to insure I didn't get a role, and in the end a mass voteswitch made it happen.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:10 GMT
#2839
On March 31 2015 03:58 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Koshi calling me genius town hero while disagreeing with like all my reads is disconcerting.

The reason I called you genius is because you said something smart about me and then about somebody else as well. And then when I saw your filter and that giant list I thought you could be mafia.

But there is some serious humor in your filter and you are focusing on people I am not focusing on. So you might be my homeless counterpart.

This thought process makes no sense.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:11 GMT
#2840
Koshi is confirmed trying to blow smoke up my ass guys. I'm pretty sure it means he's mafia, but someone else should probably make that call.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:12 GMT
#2843
Like the only reason I can imagine for him to do it is that he actually believes that I have people listening to me - maybe everyone who voted for me on D1 is town? I don't know, but I DO know that Koshi said some things that don't make any sense with regard to his read on me and now he's trying to quit the thread.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:14 GMT
#2846
On March 31 2015 04:13 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like the only reason I can imagine for him to do it is that he actually believes that I have people listening to me - maybe everyone who voted for me on D1 is town? I don't know, but I DO know that Koshi said some things that don't make any sense with regard to his read on me and now he's trying to quit the thread.

I hate to break it to you but this is what Koshi does.

Not from my experience with him. From my experience when he says things that don't make sense he's mafia. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 19:15 GMT
#2849
OMG WHAT THE FUCK EVER

FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT THEN AND TELL ME WHO TO VOTE FOR JESUS CHRIST
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1119
WardiTV431
OGKoka 136
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11693
StarCastTV_EN311
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko390
OGKoka 136
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13483
Bisu 4841
FanTaSy 3775
Shuttle 1715
Jaedong 1484
BeSt 947
actioN 781
EffOrt 606
Horang2 488
Larva 270
[ Show more ]
Leta 259
Zeus 249
Dewaltoss 116
Barracks 114
Mind 111
Sexy 83
JYJ 75
Mong 73
scan(afreeca) 61
sorry 57
ToSsGirL 52
Shinee 49
Killer 41
Bale 35
sSak 34
soO 31
Free 26
Aegong 22
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
yabsab 8
Dota 2
Gorgc2089
Dendi637
XaKoH 370
Counter-Strike
x6flipin261
Other Games
singsing2435
olofmeister1320
B2W.Neo527
crisheroes315
Pyrionflax206
Livibee150
dupreeh102
XBOCT1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick575
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1432
Other Games
• WagamamaTV179
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 3m
Replay Cast
11h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 3m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 3m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.