• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:15
CEST 14:15
KST 21:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10216 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 22 2015 23:57 GMT
#24
/in
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 23 2015 16:48 GMT
#52
On March 23 2015 23:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
/in
Turns out I might not be as busy as I thought.
I'll give it a shot.

/OUT

loljkbby
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 24 2015 17:30 GMT
#86
Blazinghand I would like you to know ahead of time that I will be loudly and vehemently opposed to RNG lynching in any form, regardless of my alignment. You have been warned/enticed.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 24 2015 17:57 GMT
#89
This time, it's Science.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 24 2015 20:28 GMT
#98
On March 25 2015 05:23 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 05:15 kitaman27 wrote:
RANDOM.ORG uses radio receivers to pick up atmospheric noise, which is then used to generate random numbers. The radios are tuned between stations. A possible attack on the generator is therefore to broadcast on the frequencies that the RANDOM.ORG radios use in order to affect the generator.


*Heads to Secret Underground Volcano Lair To Get To Work*


See any time someone tries to talk about my RNG and brings up random.org I know they don't actually know how my RNG works.

I know how it works. I personally can attest to its value as a random lynch selection method. And I'll STILL loudly oppose its use in the thread.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 24 2015 20:31 GMT
#100
On March 25 2015 05:29 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 05:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 25 2015 05:23 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 25 2015 05:15 kitaman27 wrote:
RANDOM.ORG uses radio receivers to pick up atmospheric noise, which is then used to generate random numbers. The radios are tuned between stations. A possible attack on the generator is therefore to broadcast on the frequencies that the RANDOM.ORG radios use in order to affect the generator.


*Heads to Secret Underground Volcano Lair To Get To Work*


See any time someone tries to talk about my RNG and brings up random.org I know they don't actually know how my RNG works.

I know how it works. I personally can attest to its value as a random lynch selection method. And I'll STILL loudly oppose its use in the thread.

I have great respect for you for this, VE. I'd rather a game filled with people like you than a game filled with people who misunderstand my RNG, even if they agree with me.

I don't even necessarily disagree with the idea of random lynching in general. I just like senselessly opposing people taking senseless stances. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 24 2015 20:32 GMT
#101
What if for the sake of science you try and scumhunt WITHOUT using the RNG lynch as a platform BH? It's been a while, and you might enjoy it!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 24 2015 20:38 GMT
#103
On March 25 2015 05:34 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 05:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 25 2015 05:29 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 25 2015 05:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 25 2015 05:23 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 25 2015 05:15 kitaman27 wrote:
RANDOM.ORG uses radio receivers to pick up atmospheric noise, which is then used to generate random numbers. The radios are tuned between stations. A possible attack on the generator is therefore to broadcast on the frequencies that the RANDOM.ORG radios use in order to affect the generator.


*Heads to Secret Underground Volcano Lair To Get To Work*


See any time someone tries to talk about my RNG and brings up random.org I know they don't actually know how my RNG works.

I know how it works. I personally can attest to its value as a random lynch selection method. And I'll STILL loudly oppose its use in the thread.

I have great respect for you for this, VE. I'd rather a game filled with people like you than a game filled with people who misunderstand my RNG, even if they agree with me.

I don't even necessarily disagree with the idea of random lynching in general. I just like senselessly opposing people taking senseless stances. <3

FWIW in a big themed setup like this RNG lynch isn't actually a good idea. Ideal scenarios for RNG lynch are like, cell games, or smallish multifactional games. Minis can be ok since we're bad at D1 lynches in minis. Big normals, maybe. But a big themed game like this? too many roles involved for RNG to be legit as a straight-out-the-gate suggestion.

All the more reason to use it as your sole source of information gathering on D1!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 24 2015 20:43 GMT
#105
In all seriousness, and to be completely honest, the quality of information you CAN gather using RNG Lynch as a platform is probably going to be identical - regardless of the kinds of roles mafia might have, the premise is the same: mafia don't want mafia to get random lynched. The issue is in knowing what to look for, and as a student of the RNGsus I'm sure you'd be looking for the right things. I trust you to make the right call.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 25 2015 05:31 GMT
#132
On March 25 2015 06:48 yamato77 wrote:
I'm glad this discussion is happening pregame and not actually during D1 with 20 people talking about it.

VE gets my vote just for this.

I got ur back bro. We'll have all the bullshit out of the way before the game even begins.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 25 2015 05:32 GMT
#133
On March 25 2015 11:57 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 11:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
can you call it a 3rd party in this game? its more like a 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th party


You don't own me

I've been saving up my points for just that purchase though!!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 25 2015 05:33 GMT
#134
On March 25 2015 07:57 Blazinghand wrote:
Your gossip flows like water. I am the mighty salmon that swims against the stream. I defy you.

In so doing you give us control over which way you swim. Bend to our will pawn!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 27 2015 21:29 GMT
#174
Wow GreY, give out all your pro modding secrets why don't you?!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 00:35 GMT
#253
I will not vote for anyone based on their self-aggrandizing campaign posters. You know who I will vote for though?

On March 28 2015 09:21 yamato77 wrote:
I promise not to lynch anyone who votes me.

:D

##Vote: yamato

This guy.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 00:40 GMT
#255
On March 28 2015 09:37 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 09:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I will not vote for anyone based on their self-aggrandizing campaign posters. You know who I will vote for though?

On March 28 2015 09:21 yamato77 wrote:
I promise not to lynch anyone who votes me.

:D

##Vote: yamato

This guy.

Scum #2

2/X down. X-2 to go.

Case in point: Keirathi. He spent a LOT of time on his campaign post, and has spent a LOT of time telling people to vote for him, and that's not how I want the person I vote for to be spending their time. EZPZ.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 00:41 GMT
#257
On March 28 2015 09:40 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 09:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I will not vote for anyone based on their self-aggrandizing campaign posters. You know who I will vote for though?

On March 28 2015 09:21 yamato77 wrote:
I promise not to lynch anyone who votes me.

:D

##Vote: yamato

This guy.


you know you just voted him for mayor right?

Yes sir. And he promised to not lynch me. As I'm town, this is the most winningest strategy I've seen so far.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 00:47 GMT
#262
On March 28 2015 09:44 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 09:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:37 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I will not vote for anyone based on their self-aggrandizing campaign posters. You know who I will vote for though?

On March 28 2015 09:21 yamato77 wrote:
I promise not to lynch anyone who votes me.

:D

##Vote: yamato

This guy.

Scum #2

2/X down. X-2 to go.

Case in point: Keirathi. He spent a LOT of time on his campaign post, and has spent a LOT of time telling people to vote for him, and that's not how I want the person I vote for to be spending their time. EZPZ.

I already found 2 scum. What more do you want from me!?

But you haven't - you've picked out random people and said they're mafia based on, apparently, nothing at all. And I don't know about Hapa yet, but I for one am NOT mafia, so from my perspective, you're doing LESS than nothing - you're actually doing NEGATIVE good for the town so far.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 00:52 GMT
#263
No? No one? All right then! Time to Speed Runner.

A vote for Yamato is a vote for someone who has promised not to lynch VE. And that's A-Okay.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 01:47 GMT
#302
I'm basically just waiting to hear BH's rng target.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 01:48 GMT
#304
On March 28 2015 10:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 10:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm basically just waiting to hear BH's rng target.

About time he rngs himself the first time.

Statistically speaking he's about due...
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 947
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings192
CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36312
Shuttle 12728
FanTaSy 1732
Hyuk 1144
BeSt 572
Horang2 530
Pusan 337
Mini 311
Stork 255
EffOrt 200
[ Show more ]
Last 159
Killer 138
Zeus 136
Mind 88
ggaemo 71
sorry 62
Hyun 61
Snow 51
PianO 46
Soma 38
ToSsGirL 34
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 31
JYJ 21
Aegong 18
hero 17
zelot 15
NaDa 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi774
XcaliburYe398
Counter-Strike
fl0m1953
byalli879
x6flipin464
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu129
Other Games
gofns36418
singsing3010
B2W.Neo931
Hui .145
Livibee121
ArmadaUGS64
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 45m
Replay Cast
10h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.