• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:16
CEST 10:16
KST 17:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7461 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 15 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 03:31 GMT
#1258
On March 29 2015 12:30 Holyflare wrote:
Never let koshi get any kind of power. He's too far gone (but his wave point does have merit and i like it)

Kita is town. It's fine. We kill WoS.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 03:33 GMT
#1270
On March 29 2015 12:31 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 12:27 Koshi wrote:
On March 29 2015 12:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 12:20 Koshi wrote:
On March 29 2015 09:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 29 2015 09:17 Half the Sky wrote:
VA tends to not do as much as town but tries hard a bit more as scum from what I understand. I'd say a slight town lean for now.

Night kills might be a way to ferret him out - as scum, he tends to be a fan of a "shit up the thread" strategy, so the deaths of people who aren't doing much could potentially be a red flag. I know he mentioned something of the sort in the past.

That's not so true anymore honestly. VA is consistently inconsistent, though I'm usually ok at reading him. This game I'm inclined to think town.

The only thing he is consistently good at is blue/3P sniping as scum and in a game like this that's probably irrelevant. If scum he'll be the last to go down and easily caught by that time so I'm not pushing him any time soon.

Ok. Let me explain again.

In green WoS says:
VA is hard to read but I can read him well. I think VA is town.

in red WoS says:
VA is easy to read and always the last mafia alive. We shouldn't touch his slot because he will show his true colours.



Why would WoS say the green and the red? You can't think both things. But then read to what he replies. Read what HTS said and then read what WoS replies.

It just doesn't add up. Mafia!WoS saw something about VA and decided to spend a post about his VA meta. It's quite obvious.

All I see here (at least in this post) is hedging. Not everyone confidently throws 100 % read after 100 % read out there.

No. That is not it.

HTS says VA is town. She correctly says VA tends to care less as mafia. She is right about the fact VA does like to keep active people alive if it doesn't hurt his win chances.
Wos his reply starts with "That's not so true anymore honestly." But it totally is. So that is already odd.

But then he goes on about how he can read VA and how VA is town. (which is already the same read as HTS, strange way how WoS formulates his post just to come to the same conclusion on VA)

But then he adds that VA is hard to catch as mafia till the endgame and that we THEREFORE shouldn't lynch him?

WHY?
HTS reads VA as town.
WoS reads VA as town.

NOBODY WANTS TO LYNCH VA.

HTS didn't say that VA cares less as mafia. She said the opposite.

Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 09:17 Half the Sky wrote:
VA tends to not do as much as town but tries hard a bit more as scum from what I understand. I'd say a slight town lean for now.

Night kills might be a way to ferret him out - as scum, he tends to be a fan of a "shit up the thread" strategy, so the deaths of people who aren't doing much could potentially be a red flag. I know he mentioned something of the sort in the past.

Yes sorry. I am wrong. He tends to care less as town and more as mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 03:36 GMT
#1279
On March 29 2015 12:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
yea after that long ass game we played where the 1 mafia I couldnt figure out was rsoultin (she had a massive, massive filter) gotta keep an eye on dat. i dont even remember what game that was anymore.

and no koshi i dont feel any particular reason to kill WoS.

Ugh. What did you like that he said and why does it make you remember his town game?

He isn't doing too much and every read he made smells unholy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 03:47 GMT
#1306
What is this read?↓
On March 29 2015 02:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
I can't do more than just exist while at work really. I just feel like socializing.

Let's see
Wouldn't lynch Hapa cause he just hasn't done enough to call him out I mean maybe that's on purpose because he knows he's easy to read when he does post?
Kita I can never read.

Bats what did you say?

And yeah if you're on later I'll play Hots SG or voice whatever. Last night when I got back everyone was playing resistance which I don't like much



How does this help? Everybody has said enough about Koshi but yamato what do you think↓
On March 29 2015 02:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yamato koshi has been beaten to death but I wouldn't mind knowing youp thoughts and leaving it at that


Yamato didn't tryhard at all which he normally does as town but sure... he is probably town. How does that makes sense? HF just made a dick analysis or was joking anyway↓
On March 29 2015 03:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 03:02 Holyflare wrote:
On March 29 2015 02:58 yamato77 wrote:
On March 29 2015 02:55 Holyflare wrote:
On March 29 2015 02:54 yamato77 wrote:
Welp, this is pretty boring.

We need someone to get nuked or something.


are you gonna sheep me?

no you're playing pretty awful tbqh


sweet you totes town now

I mean he IS missing the usual period of tryharding before he stops giving a fuck but probs


He tries to talk with hapa ↓,
On March 29 2015 05:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 05:25 Hapahauli wrote:
Hello World.

Blow me away Hapa.


Hapa says nothing but is still not a scumread. And where did yamato go? This really looks like scum coming back to the thread, just giving away cheap townreads and totally pretending to have read and evaluated recent events I would think town!WoS would be a bit more ciritical? In any post? But it is town after town after town.↓
On March 29 2015 09:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hai again guise.
I think there was something I was going to comment on like 10 pages back but I don't want to reread

HF probs town, JAT probs town. Especially 'cause he's being belligerent and numerous.
I think exo vs JAT is probably town on town cause that sort of thing usually is so I'll back of whatever weak bullshit I might have gone and looked at re: exo

Ummm I dunno who's scum really.


2 minutes later townread on VA I already said why this was mafia↓
On March 29 2015 09:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 09:17 Half the Sky wrote:
VA tends to not do as much as town but tries hard a bit more as scum from what I understand. I'd say a slight town lean for now.

Night kills might be a way to ferret him out - as scum, he tends to be a fan of a "shit up the thread" strategy, so the deaths of people who aren't doing much could potentially be a red flag. I know he mentioned something of the sort in the past.

That's not so true anymore honestly. VA is consistently inconsistent, though I'm usually ok at reading him. This game I'm inclined to think town.

The only thing he is consistently good at is blue/3P sniping as scum and in a game like this that's probably irrelevant. If scum he'll be the last to go down and easily caught by that time so I'm not pushing him any time soon.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 03:53 GMT
#1319
On March 29 2015 12:52 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 12:49 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 29 2015 12:48 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 04 2015 07:12 batsnacks wrote:
This thread is completely out of control there's zero chance of me catching up.


On March 06 2015 02:54 batsnacks wrote:
. So glad it's cell day that means I can slack more.


On March 06 2015 11:34 batsnacks wrote:
I don't know that Sandroba is town and I didn't feel like reading SL's filter. So... it's tubes for me.


On March 07 2015 05:27 batsnacks wrote:
they see me rolling

they hating


On March 07 2015 07:31 batsnacks wrote:
SPOOKY SPIRITS

SPOOOOOOOOKY


batsnacks might be mafia. In the JOAT game where he was town, he was completely disconnected from the thread, willingly sharing a "I don't care and you're not going to do anything about it" attitude.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/476732-jack-of-all-trades-mafia?user=batsnacks&view=all

In comparison, this game he is giving reads without being asked about them such as his comments about exo and has that exchange with keirathi that seems like he is putting effort into looking at things. Those few posts alone are probably more effort than his entire town game if you compare the two filters.



Batsnacks doesn't do anything as mafia and certainly doesn't try hard and call people mafia.

this
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 03:54 GMT
#1323
On March 29 2015 12:53 LightningStrike wrote:
Also he did do some similar posts here compared to there early on. Okay he definitely town but idk he was so whiny earlier and it was dumb whining.

I forgive you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 03:57 GMT
#1332
On March 29 2015 12:37 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 12:36 rsoultin wrote:
regardless this isn't important. as i said, no intentions of running, but i'll take it if people want to give it to me

can we go back to my initial proposal and start working out who we want the warrior to actually lynch?



Ls/hapa/bh/hmmmmmhtsmaybe/willthink

You are actually not terrible.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 04:00 GMT
#1339
kita/bh/WoS/Onegu
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 04:03 GMT
#1343
On March 29 2015 13:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Anyways it is 6 am (holy shit)... I am off.

this
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 04:04 GMT
#1347
Damned. I will not be posting at all next cycles to make up to all this posting this day.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 18:35 GMT
#1713
Sepulche voting for VA is such a dangerous vote. Unless they played together before it really looks bad. Especially because VA didn't say much yet except WoS is town? And I am town? I wouldn't vote VA anymore to a powerrole. It's not that his posts are outside his mafia capabilities. Also him pushing himself into the best mafia role (rogue) is really scum VA. That said, I don't want to lynch VA today. But I do think he is a good copcheck? Depends on how he continues I guess. There is no reason to be sure he is mafia.


On March 30 2015 00:51 LightningStrike wrote:
Ya I hard claimed Commissioner Gordon earlier idk how did you not see it -.-

There is no reason for him not to be mafia btw. With an other role ofc.

HTS is a bad lynch if she said she would afk D1 before the game started. All her posts contain reads, accusing her of "following thread sentiment" is somewhat silly. I am not sure she is mafia. But she could be.

BH is a good lynch.

Koshi never fucks up blue roles to hurt town. I also feel like I should get the rogue role because it looks like the mafia role. I don't mind dieing with it because my other role is not that good.

trfel is not town for giving reads. I feel like trfel his reads read way less genuine than HTs her reads. I just put serious question marks with some of the things trfel says. It doesn't make him scum, but it doesn't make him town for sure.

Didn't VE had a record of always shooting mafia as town as mayor? Why did I read him say that he wants to be mayor and that he will shoot possible town Snarfs?

Onegu is mafia. Or maybe not.

Kita is still mafia.

Hapa is not doing anything. Very strange. Because he does it on purpose.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 18:37 GMT
#1719
If I had to give cleric away I would give it to Obiwan. Good filter. Doesn't want role. Looks legit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 18:46 GMT
#1736
On March 30 2015 03:43 ritoky wrote:
I mean I am gonna claim my role, I just need 3 more town before I do.

I am town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 18:47 GMT
#1740
On March 30 2015 03:43 Holyflare wrote:
i think we should put rsoul as warrior btw

I disagree. Unless somebody knows why you are mafia you can have it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 18:49 GMT
#1742
On March 30 2015 03:48 Onegu wrote:
But why are you stepping off of it HF?

explain to me why you ask this.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 18:50 GMT
#1746
On March 30 2015 03:49 Holyflare wrote:
bad mood/don't want to argue/rsoul is very towny and will be an easier read for people to trust than me with a tendency to go hardcore as mafia

I am against it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 19:42 GMT
#1833
Koshi has no problem receiving roles. He also has no problem not posting anything anymore, so he will jsut take a backseat position till people get antsy about Koshi again.

But really. Give town roles = good.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 19:45 GMT
#1835
Also, we are not electing Kita or Hapa.

Never.

No fucking way they get it for "trying a couple hours"

THIS IS THE TIME MAFIA WILL TRY HARDEST. GIVE IT TO SOMBODY WHO TRIED THE ENTIRE CYCLE. rsoultin/obiwan are good clerics. rsoultin/JAT/Koshi/HF for top position then I guess.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 19:45 GMT
#1836
@kitaman27
Another odd thing is that ritoky isn't reading HF as town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 19:57 GMT
#1857
Guys do not vote Kita for a powerrole.

Do not forget this is the guy who came out of nowhere and found the mafia in the catastrophe game.

In this game he replies to the silliest things within 2 minutes, yet never was connected to the thread, and seems to be impossible to find mafia or steer town into a direction. Except the latest thing he posted but I am not impressed. Equally impressed as the Hapa thing.

Do not give kita a role.
Do not give hapa a role.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 533
Mong 251
actioN 221
Dewaltoss 110
sSak 71
Killer 55
Aegong 32
NotJumperer 32
ZergMaN 26
Bale 26
[ Show more ]
yabsab 16
Noble 13
League of Legends
JimRising 490
Reynor48
Counter-Strike
byalli364
Other Games
summit1g10493
olofmeister834
Happy203
Sick194
crisheroes152
KnowMe81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick759
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos783
• Stunt468
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 44m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h 44m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 44m
Replay Cast
14h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.