• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:05
CEST 03:05
KST 10:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9139 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 07 2015 23:42 GMT
#6523
On April 08 2015 08:40 GreYMisT wrote:
I'd like to know why all of night 1 revolved around koshi and JAT

Because we were the 2 obvious townies.
Regarding the pms town played it badly/got screwed over by different things. Scum had noone who was really in on anything and we could still not really press this advantage.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 07 2015 23:42 GMT
#6524
On April 08 2015 08:41 Blazinghand wrote:
Koshi and JAT are possibly the two most hated players on all of TL, of course everyone used their powers on the two of them.

Debatable.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 07 2015 23:43 GMT
#6526
On April 08 2015 08:42 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 08:41 Blazinghand wrote:
Koshi and JAT are possibly the two most hated players on all of TL, of course everyone used their powers on the two of them.

Debatable.

I mean unless hated by you = hated by everyone in your little world.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 07 2015 23:51 GMT
#6535
On April 08 2015 08:46 Snarfs wrote:
An unknown number of 3rd parties just seems difficult in general for town.

Depends. In this game they made the game unwinnable for town (losing in the process) but had they worked WITH town instead then scum would have had a hard time.
If slam works with town we do not lose a lynch, we get rid of VA (probably) etc.
If Holyflare works with town we get rid of BH 100 %
Both would win and be removed from the game so there wouldn't be so many question marks left. Everyone is happy. Except for mafia.

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 07 2015 23:53 GMT
#6537
On April 08 2015 08:49 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 08:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 08 2015 08:41 Blazinghand wrote:
Koshi and JAT are possibly the two most hated players on all of TL, of course everyone used their powers on the two of them.

Debatable.

Fair enough, but you'll have to come up with an alternative hypothesis for why a good number of townies from various walks of life (Rso or VE or Slam who could have won with town for example) would townread you but also inexplicably not want to work with you and/or follow your plans. You're an intelligent player, so it's not that they think you're dumb; I believe it's an issue of personal animus.

Rso DID work with me and told me everything she knew so you can take her off the list. VE did not work with ANYONE so you can take him off the list. Slam was not town and also not working with anyone so you can take him off the list.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2015 00:00 GMT
#6542
On April 08 2015 08:55 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 08:53 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 08 2015 08:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 08 2015 08:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 08 2015 08:41 Blazinghand wrote:
Koshi and JAT are possibly the two most hated players on all of TL, of course everyone used their powers on the two of them.

Debatable.

Fair enough, but you'll have to come up with an alternative hypothesis for why a good number of townies from various walks of life (Rso or VE or Slam who could have won with town for example) would townread you but also inexplicably not want to work with you and/or follow your plans. You're an intelligent player, so it's not that they think you're dumb; I believe it's an issue of personal animus.

Rso DID work with me and told me everything she knew so you can take her off the list. VE did not work with ANYONE so you can take him off the list. Slam was not town and also not working with anyone so you can take him off the list.


Yeah well I personally find you to be an excellent person and definitely the reasons VE and Slam didn't work with you, who was town, was that you were too excellent, smart, friendly, nice to be around, and generally pleasant.

Seriously though you played fine so the only explanation is that either 1. people are bad or 2. people irrationally don't like you, and the average TL Mafia player is really good, so 2 is correct.

Look BH, I don't care at all about your opinion. I don't dislike you but if you want to cultivate some kind of grudge against me then feel free to do so. That however has nothing to do with why VE and/or slam did not cooperate with the rest of town because they could have easily worked with other people like Kita for example.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2015 00:01 GMT
#6543
On April 08 2015 08:58 Blazinghand wrote:
Man I gotta say though, I basically had no clue what was going on that game. Just keep on shooting townies and riding my claim, that was the strat.


Also GreyMist according to post 106 in the scum QT it's ok to submit nks via scum qt rather than PM

dang if only my scumteam was as on point as I was bats would have lived

The ONLY reason you survived longer then night 2 is that Holyflare was moriarty and did not claim.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2015 00:03 GMT
#6547
On April 08 2015 09:02 Snarfs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 08:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 08 2015 08:46 Snarfs wrote:
An unknown number of 3rd parties just seems difficult in general for town.

Depends. In this game they made the game unwinnable for town (losing in the process) but had they worked WITH town instead then scum would have had a hard time.
If slam works with town we do not lose a lynch, we get rid of VA (probably) etc.
If Holyflare works with town we get rid of BH 100 %
Both would win and be removed from the game so there wouldn't be so many question marks left. Everyone is happy. Except for mafia.


Yea, that makes sense. I wish I'd saved chez/marv night 1. I was very close to it but just wasn't confident enough.

Did he know you were a medic? Because he told me that he expected to be shot and had I been a medic I would have saved him. But I only had this shitty warrior bodyguard power.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2015 00:05 GMT
#6549
On April 08 2015 09:03 Blazinghand wrote:
So honestly JAT you're a fine dude if a bit abrasive... but I hate your screenname. Every time I read it I'm enraged. No joke, naming yourself after the innocent alignment makes you a person of awful taste. You're a fine player and if you had some name other than yours I'd be fine with you. As it stands I will never accept you.

lol, that's fine with me. That's actually really funny.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2015 00:08 GMT
#6554
On April 08 2015 09:07 Snarfs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 09:03 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire, why did you derail the D4 lynch by openly siding with anti-town 3P, pushing the lynch OFF confirmed scum and ON to a somewhat likely townie?
Well, other than "I thought she was very likely scum and town would instantly lose by not lynching her"

I mean, I got this. And I didn't think he was scum for it. But I would not switch to HtS before Sepulchre in any game ever. And I probably would have switched off bats to Sepulchre if he pushed that.

Exactly. That's the really dumb part about it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2015 00:09 GMT
#6557
On April 08 2015 09:08 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 09:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 08 2015 08:58 Blazinghand wrote:
Man I gotta say though, I basically had no clue what was going on that game. Just keep on shooting townies and riding my claim, that was the strat.


Also GreyMist according to post 106 in the scum QT it's ok to submit nks via scum qt rather than PM

dang if only my scumteam was as on point as I was bats would have lived

The ONLY reason you survived longer then night 2 is that Holyflare was moriarty and did not claim.


Yeh I'm totally going to claim to someone i checked as mafia n2.....

That wasn't meant as criticism for you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2015 00:15 GMT
#6560
On April 08 2015 09:11 Holyflare wrote:
I did try to actually help but everytime i posted it was "lol hf scum totally bussing batsnacks" or kitaman asking some irrelevant question with obvious answers. Basically you were an asshole.

If you hadn't changed your story approximately a hundred times and presented any kind of believable goal then I maybe wouldn't have disregarded everything you did but if you were in my shoes then you wouldn't believe yourself either.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2015 00:19 GMT
#6566
On April 08 2015 09:15 Holyflare wrote:
Kitaman don't even talk to me about flaming. It was lylo and I gave you free mafia and was literally the only player in the game trying to analyse anything only for a bunch of afk tits to say lololol let's lynch hf. I pleaded about 500 times for people to stop and actually talk about my analysis and instead you didn't.

It's also ridiculous for me to claim day 1 when there's a sherlock a watson a lestrade and i have no idea what any of their win cons or powers are.

I will ignore the first part because I for one did only push for batsnacks that day.
Nobody expects you to claim day1. But even if you had claimed to me night 3 things would have been better. Whatever. This game was a complete trainwreck and mafia basically had to do nothing but sit there and watch it happen.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2015 00:35 GMT
#6577
On April 08 2015 09:28 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 09:12 kitaman27 wrote:
I know that this has been brought up a ton in the past, but there really isn't a good reason for JAT or HF to have a combined 100 page filter. Discussing things is fine, but a lot of the posts really didn't accomplish anything. I don't mean to attack JAT because he was a good town leader, but when you have a limited amount of time to play each day, it just demotivates you. Even I found myself spamming more than usual this game.


100%. I actually skimmed 90% of their posts given that I averaged <30 min per day in this thread, and even less over the weekend. Honestly part of the reason I scumread JAT was because most of his filter really felt like one-liner shitposting.

Then read the posts next time maybe then you aren't wrong all the time. Seriously, I won't let you tell me that I was shitposting. I put so much fucking effort in this game and you who scumsided all game and trusted 3p over town are telling me that I should stop "shitposting"?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2015 00:50 GMT
#6585
On April 08 2015 09:47 Half the Sky wrote:
Also you of all people should know not everyone had the time to actually engage in conversation, or your style of scumhunting. You scumread Kita I think for something similar. I mean if you can't deal with people's methods of posting, that's on you.

Right back at you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2015 01:11 GMT
#6601
On April 08 2015 10:06 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 10:04 Damdred wrote:
On April 08 2015 09:51 Keirathi wrote:
Honestly you guys should just stop bitching at each other. We lost the game, who cares. Get over it and play the next one.

There's no need for pointing out each other's mistakes. It doesn't accomplish anything.


When you were talking sense I had to turn up the bullshit and confusion lol.



I thought the image I posted was pretty appropriate <3

I have no idea how anyone could still believe his story that day ^^
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2015 01:18 GMT
#6607
On April 08 2015 10:13 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 10:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 08 2015 10:06 Keirathi wrote:
On April 08 2015 10:04 Damdred wrote:
On April 08 2015 09:51 Keirathi wrote:
Honestly you guys should just stop bitching at each other. We lost the game, who cares. Get over it and play the next one.

There's no need for pointing out each other's mistakes. It doesn't accomplish anything.


When you were talking sense I had to turn up the bullshit and confusion lol.



I thought the image I posted was pretty appropriate <3

I have no idea how anyone could still believe his story that day ^^


I had you going a little about you dying with me though

Yeah, but I would have been fine with that. You got yamato to use his ability though :/
On April 08 2015 10:15 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 10:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 08 2015 10:06 Keirathi wrote:
On April 08 2015 10:04 Damdred wrote:
On April 08 2015 09:51 Keirathi wrote:
Honestly you guys should just stop bitching at each other. We lost the game, who cares. Get over it and play the next one.

There's no need for pointing out each other's mistakes. It doesn't accomplish anything.


When you were talking sense I had to turn up the bullshit and confusion lol.



I thought the image I posted was pretty appropriate <3

I have no idea how anyone could still believe his story that day ^^

Not sure why you're directing that at me?

I certainly didn't believe his story. I thought taht the most likely explanation was that he was giving his life up to save VA or that he had a role that powered up by getting voted, remember?

That was just a general comment. I know you didn't -> picture.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2015 01:21 GMT
#6611
Well, I got all my items that I had again but I don't know how much of that is correct since everything was a little fucked up.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2015 01:21 GMT
#6612
So basically you could use one shot powers more than once with this power I guess.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2015 01:22 GMT
#6615
On April 08 2015 10:22 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 10:19 Holyflare wrote:
What would yamatos role ever accomplish by the way...?


Maybe he could retrigger a day mason with me? Pretty overpowered.

Damn!
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings80
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech65
RuFF_SC2 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1045
ZZZero.O 155
Dewaltoss 22
Bale 16
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm261
League of Legends
Doublelift7082
JimRising 711
Counter-Strike
minikerr21
Other Games
summit1g12060
C9.Mang0326
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1137
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP131
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 55m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 55m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 55m
Replay Cast
21h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.