• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:05
CEST 13:05
KST 20:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9601 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 16:33 GMT
#5510
@Snarfs: I think you should maybe use the ability you did not use last night. If you want me to give you some advise give a randomly numbered list of players.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 16:34 GMT
#5511
On April 05 2015 01:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
well not really, damdred and crossfire were my initial scumreads to start the game, anything else at this point is just me guessing. I do think its likely that BH is scum given how he is pushing the red check that doesnt exist and people are still believing it so thats weird.

Half the sky is probably mafia, ive never seen her lurk this hard as town. All she did was paraphrase damdred PMs which told us nothing. Not very useful.

Do you have an opinion on VE/Sepulchre/batsnacks?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 16:37 GMT
#5512
On April 05 2015 01:30 Holyflare wrote:
so who are we forcing to use that crystal thing?

Yo, claim to me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 16:53 GMT
#5513
Generally to everyone who hasn't already done so:

IF YOU DON'T FULLY CLAIM YOUR ROLE AND ACTIONS TO ME UNTIL DEADLINE I WILL CONSIDER THIS A SCUMCLAIM!

There is 0 excuse not to. I am 100 % confirmed town. If you don't want anyone else to know tell me but I have to know.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 16:53 GMT
#5514
Looking at batsnacks, VE, Sepulchre etc.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 17:10 GMT
#5518
On April 05 2015 01:59 Holyflare wrote:
i already did

No, you didn't. Why are you lying?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 17:48 GMT
#5523
On April 05 2015 02:45 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2015 01:53 justanothertownie wrote:
Generally to everyone who hasn't already done so:

IF YOU DON'T FULLY CLAIM YOUR ROLE AND ACTIONS TO ME UNTIL DEADLINE I WILL CONSIDER THIS A SCUMCLAIM!

There is 0 excuse not to. I am 100 % confirmed town. If you don't want anyone else to know tell me but I have to know.

How's that?

Damdred gave me lurker spikes night1. Damdred cannot give items to mafia.
And even if that wasn't the case if you want to tell me that my interactions with damdred yesterday were mafia/mafia then I don't know that to tell you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 17:48 GMT
#5525
On April 05 2015 02:46 Onegu wrote:
Wait has anyone noticed to player list changed order? I don't like being on top...

You are right. It did change.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 17:52 GMT
#5527
On April 05 2015 02:50 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2015 02:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 05 2015 01:59 Holyflare wrote:
i already did

No, you didn't. Why are you lying?


it's the same role just with a check

Then explain the check please. I have no idea why a survivor would be able to check people btw.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 17:58 GMT
#5528
To the guy who just told me to trust him. No. Fully claim to me right now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 18:07 GMT
#5531
On April 05 2015 03:05 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2015 02:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 05 2015 02:45 Keirathi wrote:
On April 05 2015 01:53 justanothertownie wrote:
Generally to everyone who hasn't already done so:

IF YOU DON'T FULLY CLAIM YOUR ROLE AND ACTIONS TO ME UNTIL DEADLINE I WILL CONSIDER THIS A SCUMCLAIM!

There is 0 excuse not to. I am 100 % confirmed town. If you don't want anyone else to know tell me but I have to know.

How's that?

Damdred gave me lurker spikes night1. Damdred cannot give items to mafia.
And even if that wasn't the case if you want to tell me that my interactions with damdred yesterday were mafia/mafia then I don't know that to tell you.

I'm just playing devil's advocate here because I REALLY hate when people try to call themselves confirmed town:

1) We don't even know for sure that you had the spikes because they didn't actually do anything.

2) Scum still has a busdriver unless you and Damdred were both scum and made up the whole bus thing together. But, more realistically, there is a busdriver, which potentially means that Damdred could have given his items to his teammates through the bus mechanic.

And yes, I do know for a fact that Damdred's power was bussable because when I asked about how my power worked, it was told to me that it would work on basically anything that could also be busdriven, and Damdred's item generation thing was specifically pointed out as an example.

Dude. Do you want to call me scum then do it right now. If you do not want to do that then stop wasting your time and get to the task I gave you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 18:11 GMT
#5532
On April 05 2015 02:58 justanothertownie wrote:
To the guy who just told me to trust him. No. Fully claim to me right now.

Is what you pmed me a roleclaim or an action claim? Because if it is the latter I do not think that this is a good idea at all and if you do it you are probably mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 18:15 GMT
#5534
On April 05 2015 03:11 strongandbig wrote:
Kita has persuaded me in PMs that he shouldn't be a lynch target tomorrow. I'm not 100% convinced he's town but I am convinced that his alternative explanations for the thigns I thought made him scum are reasonable. As much as I can, I will be holding his filter to a higher standard starting tomorrow (in terms of pushing objectives and scumhunting).

I also sent some thoughts about some players to him but I see no reason not to share those in thread:

- batsnacks I haven't really read as trying to be helpful or reasonable in the thread; scummy but I would have to thread dive him before committing to a lynch
- while batsnacks has kind of jumped out as being antitown I have no impression of sepulchre, that probably reflects badly on both him and me.
- VE looks shitty but sometimes he just plays shitty. I just skimmed his filter, I actually kind of like his reasoning on crossfire (that he put more effort into looking good re-entering the thread than he did into actually making use of his "gambit") but other than that there's a lot of stuff I don't like - especially that he's jumping from tunnel to tunnel without really caring what happened to the previous tunnel. Actually, I really don't like his filter - if you're town he's probably scum. Even if you're scum, he isn't playing like town but sometimes he just does that and I don't really know how to evaluate it. (I know there's no evidence that hosts actually balance vets but I still believe they do).
- I haven't seen anything that makes me think yamato isn't town
- VA - I haven't really seen anything super convincing. I mean, he was marv's main scum read so we should probably lynch him just for that. This BH thing could be a double bus, I guess.
- xfire - idk there, like I think it was weird that he sent me his pms without anyone asking greymist and without letting anyone know he asked greymist, it made me think maybe he was in a scum QT with greymist; but I also think it was probably towny of him to take the initiative there and send them to me. He hasn't been very effective but I'm not sure if I should expect him to be, and he's linked in some way to the sherlock circle thing. I guess I wouldn't want to kill him but if someone made a case I would be open to it.

Any opinion on HTS?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 18:21 GMT
#5535
There is 0 reason for anyone to be cryptic in pms to me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 18:35 GMT
#5539
@Snarfs: I am inclined to say pig to be save but not really sure. But I think I changed my mind regarding your action. You should do the usual stuff I just don't know the target yet.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 18:36 GMT
#5540
On April 05 2015 03:30 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2015 03:28 strongandbig wrote:
On April 05 2015 03:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 05 2015 03:11 strongandbig wrote:
Kita has persuaded me in PMs that he shouldn't be a lynch target tomorrow. I'm not 100% convinced he's town but I am convinced that his alternative explanations for the thigns I thought made him scum are reasonable. As much as I can, I will be holding his filter to a higher standard starting tomorrow (in terms of pushing objectives and scumhunting).

I also sent some thoughts about some players to him but I see no reason not to share those in thread:

- batsnacks I haven't really read as trying to be helpful or reasonable in the thread; scummy but I would have to thread dive him before committing to a lynch
- while batsnacks has kind of jumped out as being antitown I have no impression of sepulchre, that probably reflects badly on both him and me.
- VE looks shitty but sometimes he just plays shitty. I just skimmed his filter, I actually kind of like his reasoning on crossfire (that he put more effort into looking good re-entering the thread than he did into actually making use of his "gambit") but other than that there's a lot of stuff I don't like - especially that he's jumping from tunnel to tunnel without really caring what happened to the previous tunnel. Actually, I really don't like his filter - if you're town he's probably scum. Even if you're scum, he isn't playing like town but sometimes he just does that and I don't really know how to evaluate it. (I know there's no evidence that hosts actually balance vets but I still believe they do).
- I haven't seen anything that makes me think yamato isn't town
- VA - I haven't really seen anything super convincing. I mean, he was marv's main scum read so we should probably lynch him just for that. This BH thing could be a double bus, I guess.
- xfire - idk there, like I think it was weird that he sent me his pms without anyone asking greymist and without letting anyone know he asked greymist, it made me think maybe he was in a scum QT with greymist; but I also think it was probably towny of him to take the initiative there and send them to me. He hasn't been very effective but I'm not sure if I should expect him to be, and he's linked in some way to the sherlock circle thing. I guess I wouldn't want to kill him but if someone made a case I would be open to it.

Any opinion on HTS?

I can read her filter but it's hard because I've never played with her before.
After a quick scan of her filter, it looks like her posts are more reasoned/thoughtful than others I could name, nothing super jumps out at me but I haven't done a super deep read or anything. Is there a case I should be considering? I've read some people say they have meta reasons, like she's less active or invested or whatever than in town games, but obviously I can't evaluate that since she joined after I went on hiatus.

In particular, take a look at how she reacted to the thing Damdred claimed to use that blocked rsoultin's PMs but didn't block Kita's, and then how she reacted when Damdred claimed to watch Slam and saw kita/xfire/<whoever else> visit slam but she should have known that she used her claimed ability and Kita couldn't have been watched at Slam.

It is really weird to be honest. She kept defending damdred instead.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 18:38 GMT
#5542
On April 05 2015 03:36 strongandbig wrote:
Also - I want opinions on this. I propose that there are three factions, one of which has each sherlock. BH in some way knows that VA is on the other scum team. That would explain his tunnel and would let us kill BH without a claim from moriatry.

I think that pretty far fetched. Damdreds flip does not seem to indicate this since his role pm just says "you win with mafia".
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 18:42 GMT
#5543
And @ Keirathi - if you think that's a good idea you guys can do whatever you want.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 18:43 GMT
#5545
About time that BH gets a useful check btw.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 04 2015 18:52 GMT
#5546
HF, I am not kidding - if you don't explain to me in detail what's up with your check you will die before this game is over.
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 261
WardiTV124
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9980
StarCastTV_EN278
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12259
Bisu 4278
FanTaSy 3369
Jaedong 1299
BeSt 855
actioN 703
Horang2 528
EffOrt 521
Leta 274
Larva 263
[ Show more ]
Zeus 220
Shuttle 155
Barracks 139
Dewaltoss 122
Mind 100
JYJ 80
Mong 74
scan(afreeca) 73
Sexy 65
sorry 63
ToSsGirL 59
Shinee 44
Killer 43
Aegong 42
Free 39
sSak 35
soO 30
Bale 28
HiyA 16
Sacsri 12
yabsab 10
Dota 2
XaKoH 272
Counter-Strike
byalli926
x6flipin170
Other Games
singsing2320
olofmeister1534
Lowko294
crisheroes285
B2W.Neo196
Pyrionflax189
KnowMe141
dupreeh109
Livibee83
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick654
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1234
Other Games
• WagamamaTV177
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 55m
Replay Cast
11h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 55m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 55m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.