• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:38
CEST 16:38
KST 23:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9431 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 02 2015 08:17 GMT
#4489
yamato and Wave live to be on the same team. When they are both town, it is very obvious to either one.

When they're town together, they know it. In a PM game, they would only be more sure because they can just talk about whatever they want.

When they're town together, these things happen (from Newbie student mafia):

On February 24 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2015 11:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
Not in a good mood.
Yamato you're town right?
Can we run a train on scum, hopefully after I make an awesome read?

let's do eet.


On February 26 2015 06:38 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 06:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
It is a blatant sheep

You better be town you fucker.
On February 26 2015 08:21 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:16 Probulous wrote:
##Vote WaveofShadow

Answer the question.

he's not going to be here

wtf are you doing?


On February 26 2015 08:42 yamato77 wrote:
WAVE NO

COME BACK AND SAVE YOURSELF


On February 26 2015 08:45 yamato77 wrote:
If any of you think I'm town and have realized that I'm a veteran player, TRUST ME.

DON'T LYNCH WAVE

PLZ


On February 24 2015 11:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
Not in a good mood.
Yamato you're town right?
Can we run a train on scum, hopefully after I make an awesome read?


On February 24 2015 13:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
k your turn yammy
who ya got


On February 25 2015 21:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yamato I'd laugh really hard if you get lynched today



On February 26 2015 02:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
I would vote yamato cause sometimes it forces him to play, but meh. Guy's town.

I want to go back and read prob but I have no time; I hate the fact that he's fallen off everyone's radar after being a huge force early.

##unvote


On February 26 2015 06:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 06:27 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 06:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ksc if yamato was scum he wouldn't have even done that much.

This game is town yamato's formula.i hate fucking meta and even I will admit to it.


are you called yamato?

Townbros gotta stick up for each other


On February 26 2015 06:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 06:38 yamato77 wrote:
On February 26 2015 06:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
It is a blatant sheep

You better be town you fucker.

I do admit if I was scum I'd be laughing all da way to da bank, and I'm sure it's the same for you

We should try to get a time when we're on together so we can talk and get reads done and shit like we talked about

I'm not happy with my performance thus far



However, this game has been completely different.

While Wave started out assuming yamato would be his buddy:
On March 28 2015 10:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 09:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
No? No one? All right then! Time to Speed Runner.

A vote for Yamato is a vote for someone who has promised not to lynch VE. And that's A-Okay.

I can get on board with this.
yamato is my buddeh.

##vote: yamato77

On March 29 2015 02:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yamato koshi has been beaten to death but I wouldn't mind knowing youp thoughts and leaving it at that


yamato was from the start averse to the idea. It took him a long time to even acknowledge wave, and when he did:
On March 31 2015 05:32 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
HtS SEEMS townie but I get a REAAALLY cautious feel in general from filter.

Discuss. Language like "Shout if I'm wrong" and "I could be off" etc etc

I like this.

Wave, I think you're scum.



I don't believe there's any chance in hell after reading each other so well in a game where they could not privately communicate with each other that they would read each other so poorly in a game where they can literally ping each other during all of the first night, second day, and second night. It is just unreasonable to me.

##vote yamato77

yamato is not town and is not helping town. Kill him because he is scum.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 02 2015 16:04 GMT
#4527
I could see HtS being mafia.

I mentioned VE as possible scum during last day/night and was instantly told that's not possible so I'm assuming there are PMs or something that confirm him town?

Like, I feel like we're lynching into this list today to hit mafia:

Half the Sky
Sepulchre
yamato77
VayneAuthority
batsnacks
ExO_

unless we're targeting one of the 3p claims.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 02 2015 16:33 GMT
#4539
On March 31 2015 04:21 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
VE isn't scum.

I tend to agree.

It was you and wave. Wave sounded a lot more sure than you.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 02 2015 17:07 GMT
#4576
On April 03 2015 00:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Fixed:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 12:26 kitaman27 wrote:
Sep, yamato, VE, JAT, snarfs plus the 3p claims that aren't verifiable

@snarfs are you opposed to revealing your role? Seems to be a valid discussion topic.


Snarfs has already done so - it is not a valid discussion topic. You can take him and me off the list.
That leaves yamato, VE and Sep.

Let's lynch into this list today. Please? Moriarty would have claimed by now if town. We all agree that.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 02 2015 17:48 GMT
#4596
On April 03 2015 02:15 yamato77 wrote:
I literally don't care about the outcome of this game any longer

Well then you're probably town
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 02 2015 22:21 GMT
#4932
So we should kill Damdred right? He made his choice, we said we would. I'm fine with it. Voting now.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 02 2015 22:42 GMT
#4957
On April 03 2015 07:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 07:41 Damdred wrote:
I'm in a great mood honestly

Yes, because you are mafia.

This.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 02 2015 23:29 GMT
#4969
On April 03 2015 08:13 Damdred wrote:
Hobestly it's a weight off my chest to die here and get my win. Because you can't let me off the hook and save me in case I am Scum so you have to lynch me here

It makes zero sense that if you decided to accept the contract you would be able to die and still win.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 02 2015 23:57 GMT
#4974
On April 03 2015 08:44 Holyflare wrote:
jat is not who you think he is and neither is xfire

I'm living in a world where if jat is mafia, I've already lost.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 03 2015 00:13 GMT
#4977
On April 03 2015 09:05 batsnacks wrote:
Hi Snarfs what's up?

##vote Snarfs

Hey
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 03 2015 00:34 GMT
#4983
We need every town player on the same target by deadline. Mafia is going to try to prevent this. Please keep this in mind.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 04 2015 18:02 GMT
#5529
I'm here now if people want to pm.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 04 2015 20:20 GMT
#5585
This is fun :D
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 04 2015 21:07 GMT
#5592
Kk
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 04 2015 21:59 GMT
#5633
If VE is Moriarty, he is dead.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 04 2015 23:05 GMT
#5644
I'm John Watson. My shot against VE could only do damage if he was moriarty, lestrade or the now deceased Holmes. I only had one shot and it is now gone, therefore I did not hit VE with kp.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 04 2015 23:12 GMT
#5658
Looks like we killed VE with action overload.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 04 2015 23:24 GMT
#5684
I'm voting batsnacks for now in case of quick day again or something crazy.

##Vote batsnacks
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 05 2015 05:00 GMT
#5814
Jat do you know what Keirathi did last night?
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 05 2015 05:03 GMT
#5816
Would it be useful for us to know?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 47
CosmosSc2 36
trigger 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53008
Shuttle 9451
FanTaSy 1737
BeSt 660
Horang2 490
Larva 150
Soma 145
Sexy 144
Last 115
Mind 102
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 93
Pusan 83
Zeus 77
Hyun 64
hero 62
Sea.KH 57
Killer 52
Aegong 47
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 25
PianO 22
Rock 17
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4337
qojqva2278
Dendi1445
420jenkins530
Fuzer 28
Counter-Strike
fl0m3209
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor938
Liquid`Hasu714
Other Games
B2W.Neo847
Beastyqt531
Mlord461
byalli409
Livibee237
Hui .197
ArmadaUGS134
KnowMe102
Mew2King67
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick704
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1203
League of Legends
• Nemesis3489
Other Games
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 22m
Replay Cast
8h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 22m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.