• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:56
CEST 13:56
KST 20:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8095 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 05:52 GMT
#1412
On March 29 2015 14:48 yamato77 wrote:
Also, I have yet to explain why I want to lynch you, or to update my read, so it's a bit presumptive to post as you've been.

Hm.

I almost mentioned this too. Like, I didn't really get the sense you were actually serious about your read and had in honesty forgotten you'd mentioned sicklucker.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 08:01 GMT
#1436
Vote for VE sonofabitches!!! He's supertown AND super right about his reads. Get rekt scum!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 14:28 GMT
#1504
On March 29 2015 21:38 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 21:32 Onegu wrote:
On March 29 2015 20:53 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 29 2015 20:51 Onegu wrote:
On March 29 2015 20:39 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 29 2015 13:52 yamato77 wrote:
Is the LS thing because of this?

On March 28 2015 09:28 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin hasn't entered and I finding kinda odd even though both of us are playing Voice Mafia together.


On March 28 2015 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin I finding your entrance quite lackluster compared to XXX and other games you rolled town.


It is strange, but idk why a mafia would just choose a player to tunnel from the start of the game.

I'm not sure if this is a serious post or not.

This is precisely what mafia can and like to do?

I don't think that what LS has done justifies the strength of the push on him, but this is a very strange way of semi-defending him.



I asked you for a loan

What is the monetary value of your lost item?



2.573 greymist points

The Bank has no use for Greymist points

Ill take them! My collection is already extensive.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 14:41 GMT
#1506
Yo why don't I have more votes? THIS GAME IS DOGBOOTY!

All right all right, I wasn't going to do this, but I'LL GIVE AWAY GREYMIST POINTS FOR VOTES!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 14:46 GMT
#1507
Whatever, your loss duds.

(the lack of an "e" was intentional)
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 14:57 GMT
#1509
Hey bby. I couldn't help but notice that your borderline afk vote it's NOT on me Wave why is that? Too many of ur buddies on my lynch list?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 16:17 GMT
#1549
HF why aren't you voting for me to be your Rogue bro?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 16:19 GMT
#1551
Obv not, how many vigs you think we have? I'd be dead before the following night!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 16:20 GMT
#1553
Anyway I think the power is only to overrule the D1 lynch and I think you've got this in hand. I don't really necessarily agree with your targets, but then I don't necessarily think you'll lynch the people you've stated are your primary targets in the end.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 17:18 GMT
#1583
I THINK happy and BH are D2 on lynches. Hapa more than BH.

I will say that as town Hapa more often than not reads me as mafia and there has been a distinct lack of that this gabe.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 17:36 GMT
#1596
On March 30 2015 02:18 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 02:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
I THINK happy and BH are D2 on lynches. Hapa more than BH.

I will say that as town Hapa more often than not reads me as mafia and there has been a distinct lack of that this gabe.


despite lack of anything towny but want him d2...?

Saying it out loud sounds kinda silly doesn't it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 17:39 GMT
#1598
My issue with snarfs is the really "pro-town" intro post with a complete lack of followup with regard to actually finding mafia and deciding on a lynch target as a town. Like, his whole thing was "I want a Warrior who will lynch according to the majority decision" but has opted out of discussing who actually IS mafia or who SHOULD be lynched today, all day.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 17:40 GMT
#1599
On March 30 2015 02:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
My issue with snarfs is the really "pro-town" intro post with a complete lack of followup with regard to actually finding mafia and deciding on a lynch target as a town. Like, his whole thing was "I want a Warrior who will lynch according to the majority decision" but has opted out of discussing who actually IS mafia or who SHOULD be lynched today, all day.

So basically vote for VE's best case in the thread, VE lynches Snarfs the mafia, and everyone goes home happy, yeah?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 17:44 GMT
#1603
On March 30 2015 02:42 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 02:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 30 2015 02:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
My issue with snarfs is the really "pro-town" intro post with a complete lack of followup with regard to actually finding mafia and deciding on a lynch target as a town. Like, his whole thing was "I want a Warrior who will lynch according to the majority decision" but has opted out of discussing who actually IS mafia or who SHOULD be lynched today, all day.

So basically vote for VE's best case in the thread, VE lynches Snarfs the mafia, and everyone goes home happy, yeah?


Why not lynch exo who is pretty much the same minus any kind of pro-town intro post?

Because Keir the mafia is kinda pandering to Exo while he's attacking VE the town. That makes Exo probably town. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 17:45 GMT
#1605
On March 30 2015 02:44 kitaman27 wrote:
For the record, I still welcome any and all votes to send me on an adventure.

Kita vote for VE bro I gots a sick case on the mafias! Check it out!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 17:48 GMT
#1611
On March 30 2015 02:46 Holyflare wrote:
do you think greymist would put a role in that limits someones ability to post and makes them not able to talk about it?

It's been done before. Not necessarily by GreYMisT.

Personally I wouldn't rule anything out, but I'd need to see reason.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 17:49 GMT
#1615
On March 30 2015 02:47 Damdred wrote:
VE you tempt me sir....

Snarfs/Keir mafia. I lynch between them, hit mafia 100%.

Elect me to be your Warrior and see our town elevated.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 17:49 GMT
#1617
On March 30 2015 02:49 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 02:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 30 2015 02:44 kitaman27 wrote:
For the record, I still welcome any and all votes to send me on an adventure.

Kita vote for VE bro I gots a sick case on the mafias! Check it out!


Eh from your list I'm towny on three, towny-null on one, and null on the remaining two so if by sick you mean vomit inducing then I guess you're technically correct.

I do! So I'm technically correct! Vote for VE!!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 17:54 GMT
#1626
On March 30 2015 02:52 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 02:48 Holyflare wrote:
cool tings

chez who are you?

I hear we're allowed to privately communicate when dusk falls.

It's Chez, observe how he deftly dodges discourse while surreptitiously making the assumption he isn't lynched today.

He thinks he's sneaky, but he's not so sneaky.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 17:56 GMT
#1633
On March 30 2015 02:55 Holyflare wrote:
I absolutely do not want koshi as a rogue though that's just the biggest liability in the history of mafia

Only if you're considering lynching Koshi. I believe he's only use it to save himself.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1119
WardiTV431
OGKoka 136
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11693
StarCastTV_EN311
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko390
OGKoka 136
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13483
Bisu 4841
FanTaSy 3775
Shuttle 1715
Jaedong 1484
BeSt 947
actioN 781
EffOrt 606
Horang2 488
Larva 270
[ Show more ]
Leta 259
Zeus 249
Dewaltoss 116
Barracks 114
Mind 111
Sexy 83
JYJ 75
Mong 73
scan(afreeca) 61
sorry 57
ToSsGirL 52
Shinee 49
Killer 41
Bale 35
sSak 34
soO 31
Free 26
Aegong 22
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
yabsab 8
Dota 2
Gorgc2089
Dendi637
XaKoH 370
Counter-Strike
x6flipin261
Other Games
singsing2435
olofmeister1320
B2W.Neo527
crisheroes315
Pyrionflax206
Livibee150
dupreeh102
XBOCT1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick575
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1432
Other Games
• WagamamaTV179
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 4m
Replay Cast
11h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 4m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 4m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.