• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:03
CEST 12:03
KST 19:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11462 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 09:41 GMT
#2541
Ritoky, who are you giving grenades to? Should probably let us know.

Sorry for my absence. I've read the whole thread. PM me. I'll be around all day tomorrow. Going to bed now though.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 16:47 GMT
#2651
I think BH should claim his result, not his target. That way town gets all the same information that scum would assuming BH is town.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 17:02 GMT
#2652
I could get behind Damdred being mafia. His day 1 in the student game we played a bit over a month ago when he was town was completely different. There he wasn't aftaid not to have solid reads day 1. He also posted one liners to get his thoughts out even if they weren't 100%. The only people that pushed him for it were mafia.

Compare that to here where he is trying a bit too hard to have well formed opinions on people despite the fact that it's still just day 1. Even his opening feels forced.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 18:22 GMT
#2738
On March 31 2015 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Onegu is town.
Lightening strike is town.
Obiwan is town.
Jat is town.
Snarfs is very likely town but he could be faking his pms.
Kita is going to be town or he plays better town than most of the townplayers this game.


VE is extremely smart this game. I would not be surprised if he was nightkilled. I think he is wrong on snarfs so there is some restriction to call him town (I respect vets their scumplay) but he is a townleader this game.

rsoultin I have restrictions about but is probably town.

HF claimed 3p? I wouldn't lynch him anyway. The sicklucker read was shit but maybe he has another wincon. Like killing 3p. Who the fuck knows. I don't think he is playing for mafia.

VA seems town. I do need to read his Damdred read. He needs to be respected for his reads when he plays, and he is playing. So I will reread Damdred to see if there is something in it.

What are you basing your VE read on? I don't think he's being much of a townleader at all.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 18:32 GMT
#2748
On March 31 2015 03:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Actually whoa I just realized something that I probably should have realized before when I noticed yamato's early game hasn't fit his usual. Hell he hasn't had one period of good activity yet this game.

Most importantly though, I acted (at least in my mind) fairly similarly to this game post-D1 in my last game with him where he staunchly defended me against all odds while I was afk and/or not giving a shit.

He hasn't noticed my behaviour or come to close to it where even HF who is claimed 3P and has no vested interest in helping me out besides being my bud was amiable on PMs.


It's been a while since I've seen a yamato scum but this could be it.

Bold is why I put you in my town reads day 1.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 18:49 GMT
#2781
On March 31 2015 03:33 rsoultin wrote:
come at me bitches!

unprotected cleric ripe for the picking

-bounces around-

and if anyone can tell me why they're so certain kita is town i'd loooooove to hear it

I'll tell you why I'm town reading kita now.

He's the only person who contacted me by PM and followed up when I responded. It doesn't make sense to me for scum to bother. I had a terrible day 1 and could easily be mislynched. Plus, scum are thinking that I'm not a likely person to try and convince others that someone is town just because they PM me. There's really little reason.

Plus, he sounded like he null read me.

Plus, I liked his case on BH.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 19:18 GMT
#2858
On March 31 2015 04:07 Half the Sky wrote:
Snarfs I just dived your filter. I have never played with you so I am disregarding meta. You've hardly done jack all this game. I see a few town reads. Do you have any scumreads?

Have your thoughts on Damdred changed any based on what you said on him before? Unless I misunderstood he appeared to be your strongest scumread.

No, my thoughts on Damdred have not changed.

I've been leaning scum on hapa because of his case on Trfel. He seemed like a target people were already leaning scum towards and hapa's contribution was underwhelming but very wordy.

VE, leaning mafia. I expected him to push his scum reads to try to determine their reactions/motivations but despite the fact that we've both been active in thread today he's made no effort to engage me.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 19:32 GMT
#2884
On March 30 2015 02:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
My issue with snarfs is the really "pro-town" intro post with a complete lack of followup with regard to actually finding mafia and deciding on a lynch target as a town. Like, his whole thing was "I want a Warrior who will lynch according to the majority decision" but has opted out of discussing who actually IS mafia or who SHOULD be lynched today, all day.

Could these actions not also be described by someone who was away during the weekend but wanted to get town started out on the right foot?
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 19:44 GMT
#2905
On March 31 2015 04:37 yamato77 wrote:
Snarfs seems okay to me on a quick glance. I tunneled the shit out of him in the Student game to no avail and also read up on his meta. Not really seeming like mafia here.

Although, it isn't true that he doesn't know what kind of player Hapa is. He was traitor in TTABE when Hapa was mafia. Yes, it was a while ago but he shouldn't have forgotten. Just a small point though.

I don't remember anything from the games I played mafia/traitor. I hate playing mafia because I hate lying.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 21:27 GMT
#3002
Can we PM during resolution period?
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 21:27 GMT
#3005
Night ends in 33 minutes I believe.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 21:46 GMT
#3023
On March 31 2015 06:43 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 06:40 Crossfire99 wrote:
Hi I'm back. Sorry for not being too active. Been pretty busy. Trying to do as much as I can do. I understand why you think I'm scum and don't blame you. All I can say in my defense is that I had to step away for like an hour or something and when I came back there was like 30 minutes left before the lynch. I wanted hapa dead, but it looked like that wasn't an option, and there were a lot of possibilities being thrown around. I knew my vote would matter for who got powers, so I picked HF because he was lacking votes and I thought he was town. I seriously doubted hapa was a lynch option because every major candidate had moved past him by that point. Unfortunately, I have to leave now because family stuff came up, so I'll have to redeem myself tomorrow because I doubt I'm a night kill since everyone thinks I'm scum. Bye.


Crossfire please read my case instead of doing whatever you think is a good use of your time, you never mention keir in your filter

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/481138-aperture-mafia-4-this-time-its-personal?page=147#2929

I like your case, BH. Especially the defense of Exo.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 23:27 GMT
#3084
On March 30 2015 07:54 Chezitwo wrote:
(VA best lynch)

Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 31 2015 00:51 GMT
#3140
##vote vayneauthority
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 31 2015 00:58 GMT
#3147
On March 31 2015 09:55 yamato77 wrote:
Well if VA didn't kill crossfire, who did?

I did not think of that.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 31 2015 01:01 GMT
#3151
I told Chez I thought Sepulchre's vote of VA on day 1 was too different/sticking out too much to be mafia. He disagreed.

For what it's worth, that's probably the only piece of information I got from him. He thought ritoky was town and that we'd wait and see about hapa.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 31 2015 14:54 GMT
#3445
Why doesn't hapa just claim why he did what he did to the thread? If he really bussed koshi and jat let us all read the reasoning behind it.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 31 2015 16:23 GMT
#3492
See, what's your town tell on VA?
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 31 2015 16:23 GMT
#3493
Sep **
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 31 2015 17:43 GMT
#3538
If what Onegu is saying is true, then either hapa is lying about who he bussed, there's more than one bus, or jat is lying.

Is that correct?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7474
Hyuk 554
Horang2 538
BeSt 464
Stork 167
sorry 99
Pusan 95
Shinee 81
Killer 80
Hyun 65
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 60
Mind 56
Bonyth 50
Snow 47
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 32
JYJ 22
PianO 22
Sacsri 16
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe76
League of Legends
JimRising 465
Counter-Strike
byalli9
x6flipin9
Other Games
gofns29392
singsing2147
ArmadaUGS78
Mew2King75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Lourlo1282
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 57m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 57m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 57m
Replay Cast
12h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.