• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:58
CEST 15:58
KST 22:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7948 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 16:09 GMT
#2617
On March 31 2015 00:54 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 00:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:46 rsoultin wrote:
lol it's only a good question if he's right, isn't it? xP

the sherlock/moriarty thing kinda disproves that already

so...blllllaaaah @ kita

unless you're suggesting mafiosos are all batman themed

Why aren't you letting LS answer this first? I mean your point is obvious and decent but that just now really didn't help.

-sits on jat's head- so mr. warrior are you going to lead us to glorious victory? where you at?

I am currently waiting for the abundant information the night hopefully brings. Why do you ask ms cleric?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 16:10 GMT
#2619
On March 31 2015 01:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
And you think LS as scum clearly outlines a terrible plan that looks very mafia so aligned in thread, JAT?

Who knows really.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 16:13 GMT
#2625
On March 31 2015 01:10 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
good chance I attempt to kill damdred tonight just fyi, I can't see a scenario where he is town. I have one other target in mind that isn't crossfire depending on reactions.

Damdred is a target I approve.
On March 31 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.

This is a really really bad plan and almost looks like mafia agenda.

It makes sense for me since I a investigative role and there is like 1% chance that there is 3 town investigative roles and 2 is the most I seen in most games and considering we got pms it seem a little to much I think knowing I almost lost at MYLO in a pm game in Office Mini taking out scum!sicklucker on the final day as a Cop.

This is not like any game you have played so far.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 16:15 GMT
#2629
On March 31 2015 01:14 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:11 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:10 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
good chance I attempt to kill damdred tonight just fyi, I can't see a scenario where he is town. I have one other target in mind that isn't crossfire depending on reactions.

Damdred is a target I approve.
On March 31 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.

This is a really really bad plan and almost looks like mafia agenda.

It makes sense for me since I a investigative role and there is like 1% chance that there is 3 town investigative roles and 2 is the most I seen in most games and considering we got pms it seem a little to much I think knowing I almost lost at MYLO in a pm game in Office Mini taking out scum!sicklucker on the final day as a Cop.

Given BH's role suggests there are 3 separate investigative roles that are not your own, why is BH mafia and not one of those other 2 roles (Sherlock, Moriarty)?

Slam is town since he been very serious this game and who was the other one that claimed because I don't remember seeing another claim after BH's and Slams.

That's the point. Noone else claimed and slam did to my knowledge not claim one of the 3 roles.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 16:16 GMT
#2632
On March 31 2015 01:15 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:54 rsoultin wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:46 rsoultin wrote:
lol it's only a good question if he's right, isn't it? xP

the sherlock/moriarty thing kinda disproves that already

so...blllllaaaah @ kita

unless you're suggesting mafiosos are all batman themed

Why aren't you letting LS answer this first? I mean your point is obvious and decent but that just now really didn't help.

-sits on jat's head- so mr. warrior are you going to lead us to glorious victory? where you at?

I am currently waiting for the abundant information the night hopefully brings. Why do you ask ms cleric?


is my warrior pure? :/ it's a pressing question! lol you've been kinda commenting on comments but i don't have a good pulse on where you actually stand. making me sadface

see the sadface?



isn't it very sad?

If you are so interested in where I stand why did you never pm me, huh?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 16:18 GMT
#2635
On March 31 2015 01:17 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:15 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:14 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:11 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:10 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
good chance I attempt to kill damdred tonight just fyi, I can't see a scenario where he is town. I have one other target in mind that isn't crossfire depending on reactions.

Damdred is a target I approve.
On March 31 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.

This is a really really bad plan and almost looks like mafia agenda.

It makes sense for me since I a investigative role and there is like 1% chance that there is 3 town investigative roles and 2 is the most I seen in most games and considering we got pms it seem a little to much I think knowing I almost lost at MYLO in a pm game in Office Mini taking out scum!sicklucker on the final day as a Cop.

Given BH's role suggests there are 3 separate investigative roles that are not your own, why is BH mafia and not one of those other 2 roles (Sherlock, Moriarty)?

Slam is town since he been very serious this game and who was the other one that claimed because I don't remember seeing another claim after BH's and Slams.

BH's roleclaim explicitly mentions there are two other investigative roles that he will receive results for - Sherlock and Moriarty.

God whoever balanced this might of made to town favored if it's true about Bh's role and Sherlock I think we assuming Sherlock Holmes from the books and movies who was a investigator.

You never know what crazy roles mafia has though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 16:19 GMT
#2636
On March 31 2015 01:18 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:15 rsoultin wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:54 rsoultin wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:46 rsoultin wrote:
lol it's only a good question if he's right, isn't it? xP

the sherlock/moriarty thing kinda disproves that already

so...blllllaaaah @ kita

unless you're suggesting mafiosos are all batman themed

Why aren't you letting LS answer this first? I mean your point is obvious and decent but that just now really didn't help.

-sits on jat's head- so mr. warrior are you going to lead us to glorious victory? where you at?

I am currently waiting for the abundant information the night hopefully brings. Why do you ask ms cleric?


is my warrior pure? :/ it's a pressing question! lol you've been kinda commenting on comments but i don't have a good pulse on where you actually stand. making me sadface

see the sadface?



isn't it very sad?

If you are so interested in where I stand why did you never pm me, huh?


it's more interesting that half the game has pmd me and you haven't

On March 30 2015 08:25 justanothertownie wrote:
I will stick to my general pm game policy -> I won't pm anybody unless I have a very urgent reason to do so. I will answer if pmed though so feel free to do so if you want.

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 16:19 GMT
#2639
Thanks bro.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 16:34 GMT
#2646
Also it's generally not a bad idea to claim to obvious townies.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 16:35 GMT
#2647
On March 31 2015 01:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:32 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:29 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:13 Chezitwo wrote:
Could Moriarty please claim to me in PMs? Or if you do not think I am town, claim to jat.

And if you think neither of us are town, then I can't help you.

And if you're mafia you're probably not going to claim but that will make BH look better by extension.

The reason I choose Moriarty is because *usually* baddies are baddies in Greymist games, even though mafia will be given fakeclaims.


I thought we already discussed the fact that flavor isn't indicative in any way.

A kind soul pointed out to me that, by and large, in Greymist games baddies are usually baddies.

So (and I am happy for someone to prove me wrong with some examples) it would indeed be at least somewhat indicative.


nah i was the lemming last time and the first time it was a mafia role etc

I don't know where the lemming flavor comes from - does it actually have flavor?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 17:41 GMT
#2699
On March 31 2015 02:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 02:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 02:33 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 31 2015 02:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 02:29 Holyflare wrote:
the only other ones i told were my actual town reads

And I never got that claim! FANCY THAT!!!


ahahaha



I don't come and laugh at your misfortunes.


You know I love you VE.

Don't lie to him you cruel bastard. This isn't the first time in this game you laugher about him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 17:52 GMT
#2715
On March 31 2015 02:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
I bet if you shout it 153 more times it magically becomes true.

There is 0 reason to assume that you are town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 17:54 GMT
#2720
On March 31 2015 02:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 02:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 02:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
I bet if you shout it 153 more times it magically becomes true.

There is 0 reason to assume that you are town.

What's your point?
You can both shout it all you want but it's a simple fact that you're wrong.

If you are town and townies are scumreading you then maybe you should do something about it, no?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 17:58 GMT
#2726
On March 31 2015 02:57 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 02:29 Holyflare wrote:
the only other ones i told were my actual town reads

I'm not a town read yet?

SHOCKER
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 18:22 GMT
#2737
On March 31 2015 03:21 Trfel wrote:
Everyone wants to kill me

Sorry dude, but you have to die
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 18:25 GMT
#2741
Tough luck.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 19:01 GMT
#2812
On March 31 2015 03:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:57 Hapahauli wrote:
Yep. Sent roleclaims to Koshi, Holyflare, JAT, Chezitwo, and Kita.

That's really all I have to say about the matter. I was planning to do a re-readthrough of the game before deadline, but I just don't have the focus or the willpower to do it. If you think that's me mafia claiming, you should lynch me tomorrow so you don't have questions later on during the game.

If I am somehow alive by Night 3, my role allows me to kill myself for some chaotic town fun, which is an option I will be taking if I get there.

Until then, my contributions will be briefly keeping up with the thread and sheeping people that I think are making sense. If you want more explanations for why I don't feel motivated, feel free to PM me. I would rather not bog down the thread with such stuff.

Well at least you covered the gamut - 2 likely towns, two likely mafia and a claimed 3rd party survivor.

Your apathy toward the game is palpable. I hope it's not infectious.

Explain.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 19:02 GMT
#2816
On March 31 2015 04:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:57 Hapahauli wrote:
Yep. Sent roleclaims to Koshi, Holyflare, JAT, Chezitwo, and Kita.

That's really all I have to say about the matter. I was planning to do a re-readthrough of the game before deadline, but I just don't have the focus or the willpower to do it. If you think that's me mafia claiming, you should lynch me tomorrow so you don't have questions later on during the game.

If I am somehow alive by Night 3, my role allows me to kill myself for some chaotic town fun, which is an option I will be taking if I get there.

Until then, my contributions will be briefly keeping up with the thread and sheeping people that I think are making sense. If you want more explanations for why I don't feel motivated, feel free to PM me. I would rather not bog down the thread with such stuff.

Well at least you covered the gamut - 2 likely towns, two likely mafia and a claimed 3rd party survivor.

Your apathy toward the game is palpable. I hope it's not infectious.

Explain.

get fukt

Doesn't seem like a good explanation.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 19:03 GMT
#2819
On March 31 2015 04:02 Koshi wrote:
FUCKING JAT IS MAFIA.

FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE.

wut?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 19:06 GMT
#2829
On March 31 2015 04:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:03 Koshi wrote:
He calls me shit and wants to lynch me when I don't play.
when hapa doesn't want to play he is pming me to spare hapa.

FUCKING QDFQSFQSDFQSDFQSDFQSDF SHIT MAYOR IS MAFIA.

I FUCKING BLAME ALL OF YOU.

Sidenote: JAT spent the whole of the final hours in the game trying to insure I didn't get a role, and in the end a mass voteswitch made it happen.

You mean I spent the whole last ten minutes to make sure I got a role over you.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1548
WardiTV879
OGKoka 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 244
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8257
Bisu 2180
Jaedong 1439
Shuttle 1406
Horang2 756
BeSt 514
EffOrt 466
Larva 415
actioN 309
Stork 285
[ Show more ]
Mini 236
Mind 157
Zeus 104
910 103
Barracks 79
Snow 70
Mong 68
Sea.KH 60
hero 52
sorry 39
Shinee 37
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 29
soO 27
Killer 25
JYJ 24
Free 23
Yoon 22
Sexy 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 19
Shine 15
scan(afreeca) 14
zelot 11
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 6
Icarus 5
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
qojqva2279
Dendi989
febbydoto40
Counter-Strike
fl0m2051
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko453
Other Games
singsing2844
olofmeister1146
hiko1009
B2W.Neo755
Livibee490
crisheroes342
XBOCT283
Hui .228
Pyrionflax212
XaKoH 211
Liquid`VortiX162
QueenE55
TKL 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2566
• Jankos2308
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 2m
Replay Cast
9h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.