• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:05
CEST 13:05
KST 20:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9601 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 22:56 GMT
#2424
On March 30 2015 07:55 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:53 kitaman27 wrote:
Holyflare told me in pms that having sicklucker as a main is is a cop out when referring to yamato and that he disagrees with the mafia read on sicklucker made by Trfel.

Real lack of consistancy here...


and then i remembered that post that rayn made and his play as mafia with meta stuff, what does being inconsistent have to do with anything? i love to be inconsistent and mafia regularly make cases on me in that fashion

it's also not particularly a cop out when the people i wanted to lynch most either claimed a somewhat towny role or had to be left alone to play another day

it's a good lynch regardless and i'm sure i've seen people taking stances on sl all game

Uhm what?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 22:58 GMT
#2433
I am fine with this I guess? Then let the votes stay the way they are.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 22:59 GMT
#2436
Nooo rsoul. HF already has enough votes. Don't let VE get a role over me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 23:00 GMT
#2443
Now everything is chaos. Oh god.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 23:20 GMT
#2453
Sorry guys I did not intend to steal the fighter spot.... that's why I killed SL. It seemed that was thread consensus in the end/HF would have been the fighter if chaos hadn't broke out.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 23:23 GMT
#2457
On March 30 2015 08:22 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 08:20 justanothertownie wrote:
Sorry guys I did not intend to steal the fighter spot.... that's why I killed SL. It seemed that was thread consensus in the end/HF would have been the fighter if chaos hadn't broke out.


i only voted you so you'd become the rogue and rsoul cleric but seemingly everyone and their mother voted for you for absolutely no reason? sepulcher the guy with his vote on va the ENTIRE GAME even voted you in the last second

Yeah I have no idea what happened there. Thought it was because people feared VE getting a role after my post about it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 23:25 GMT
#2461
I will stick to my general pm game policy -> I won't pm anybody unless I have a very urgent reason to do so. I will answer if pmed though so feel free to do so if you want.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 23:27 GMT
#2467
On March 30 2015 08:26 Holyflare wrote:
rogue power pretty boring

Warrior too :/
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 23:33 GMT
#2471
On March 30 2015 08:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay I sorta mad we lynched blue but we must figure out scum ASAP guys.

.....
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 00:05 GMT
#2498
On March 30 2015 09:03 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 08:58 Holyflare wrote:
On March 30 2015 08:54 Damdred wrote:
It's a bad ! weekend for me but I'm almost free. Pm me I suppose if you want sexy private time while I get home in a few hours


mehhh really tempting to say you're mafia for not being around but are in other game


Meh considering I've given 13 posts there and pages here- _-

You gave next to nothing here and really need to shape up if you are town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 14:21 GMT
#2553
SL was an ok lynch. Gotta clear out the trash at some point. Wouldn't mind some more Hapa wisdom though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 14:32 GMT
#2559
HTS are you seriously questioning why people didn't want to lynch BH eod?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 14:58 GMT
#2573
On March 30 2015 23:56 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 23:47 batsnacks wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:45 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:32 justanothertownie wrote:
HTS are you seriously questioning why people didn't want to lynch BH eod?


My mistake, I'd forgotten about the BH claim when I was going through the filter. HF's filter seemed jumpy just reading it though, even leaving BH out of the argument I was trying to connect his thought process from going from hapa to sl.


You might question RS then who went from snarf, to trfel, to SL without any of them posting and almost won the election.


i'm amazingly awesome and female xP will this be the fun sorta questioning? you sent me <3s bats >> i think you run a secret underground business of ill repute with unwilling women

ze eeeevilness

that or i may still be slightly tipsy from last night after celebrating my VICTORY lolol

I don't want to take away your illusions but I am pretty sure bats sent those <3s to everyone ^^
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 15:03 GMT
#2578
On March 30 2015 23:58 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 23:47 batsnacks wrote:
You might question RS then who went from snarf, to trfel, to SL without any of them posting and almost won the election.


If I recall right, she was going based off thread sentiment entirely. I'm positive it was thread sentiment for her vote and not a positive read.

Have you read the thread in it's entirety? Or are you just skimming filters?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 15:20 GMT
#2584
On March 31 2015 00:12 batsnacks wrote:
The point is if she's mafia it is very easy for her to just pick 1 town to lynch out of the 3. None of the reasons she gave were hers anyway there would have been zero accountability.

She explicitly said she would lynch who most people wanted to lynch and switched her target accordingly. I don't understand your problem.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 15:21 GMT
#2586
On March 31 2015 00:17 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 00:12 batsnacks wrote:
The point is if she's mafia it is very easy for her to just pick 1 town to lynch out of the 3. None of the reasons she gave were hers anyway there would have been zero accountability.

Which 3? HF picked sl. He was town. So? I don't know what you are saying.
Do you townread Snarfs? Why?

If I read posts like this I wonder if people are aware that I am actually the warrior.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 15:23 GMT
#2588
On March 31 2015 00:22 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 00:17 Koshi wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:12 batsnacks wrote:
The point is if she's mafia it is very easy for her to just pick 1 town to lynch out of the 3. None of the reasons she gave were hers anyway there would have been zero accountability.

Which 3? HF picked sl. He was town. So? I don't know what you are saying.
Do you townread Snarfs? Why?


I'm saying if I was town and I was choosing the lynch I would trust my own reads more than other people's reads. And I wouldn't switch targets 3 times in the few hours (snarf, trfel, SL) when none of those people were posting.

Yes, we are all aware that this is what you would have done. That however doesn't mean that it is scummy do act differently.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 15:39 GMT
#2593
On March 31 2015 00:37 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 00:27 LightningStrike wrote:
I didn't play in the last Aperture tbh with you and the fact no one tried to counterclaim my claim should speak for itself that I am Commissioner Gordon (Flavor is Batman in this game and he was a good guy there).


How would you know this is a batman themed game if you have only your own role?

For you to draw that conclusion you would need to know about several roles, no?

Good question.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 15:48 GMT
#2595
On March 31 2015 00:46 rsoultin wrote:
lol it's only a good question if he's right, isn't it? xP

the sherlock/moriarty thing kinda disproves that already

so...blllllaaaah @ kita

unless you're suggesting mafiosos are all batman themed

Why aren't you letting LS answer this first? I mean your point is obvious and decent but that just now really didn't help.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 16:07 GMT
#2615
On March 31 2015 00:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
good chance I attempt to kill damdred tonight just fyi, I can't see a scenario where he is town. I have one other target in mind that isn't crossfire depending on reactions.

Damdred is a target I approve.
On March 31 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.

This is a really really bad plan and almost looks like mafia agenda.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 261
WardiTV124
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9980
StarCastTV_EN278
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12259
Bisu 4278
FanTaSy 3369
Jaedong 1299
BeSt 855
actioN 703
Horang2 528
EffOrt 521
Leta 274
Larva 263
[ Show more ]
Zeus 220
Shuttle 155
Barracks 139
Dewaltoss 122
Mind 100
JYJ 80
Mong 74
scan(afreeca) 73
Sexy 65
sorry 63
ToSsGirL 59
Shinee 44
Killer 43
Aegong 42
Free 39
sSak 35
soO 30
Bale 28
HiyA 16
Sacsri 12
yabsab 10
Dota 2
XaKoH 272
Counter-Strike
byalli926
x6flipin170
Other Games
singsing2320
olofmeister1534
Lowko294
crisheroes285
B2W.Neo196
Pyrionflax189
KnowMe141
dupreeh109
Livibee83
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick654
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1234
Other Games
• WagamamaTV177
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 55m
Replay Cast
11h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 55m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 55m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.