• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:42
CEST 21:42
KST 04:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8325 users

Mafia Mini Mafia2: another miniature game of mafia - Page 89

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 177 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 10 2015 13:02 GMT
#1761
Yamato is scum if his activity doesn't equal his D1 activity. He has actually gotten better at not sounding inherently scummy but like me he tends to afk after he played the part good enough.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 10 2015 13:43 GMT
#1762
On April 10 2015 22:02 Vivax wrote:
Yamato is scum if his activity doesn't equal his D1 activity. He has actually gotten better at not sounding inherently scummy but like me he tends to afk after he played the part good enough.


Since when?
Retired.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 10 2015 13:47 GMT
#1763
On April 10 2015 22:43 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 22:02 Vivax wrote:
Yamato is scum if his activity doesn't equal his D1 activity. He has actually gotten better at not sounding inherently scummy but like me he tends to afk after he played the part good enough.


Since when?


Since the times of British empire and Got 2
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 10 2015 13:53 GMT
#1764
Links?
Retired.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 10 2015 13:55 GMT
#1765
Point? You think he scum?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 14:01 GMT
#1766
Vivax actually sounds a lot less scummy today I think.
Computer says mafia
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 10 2015 14:05 GMT
#1767
On April 10 2015 22:55 Vivax wrote:
Point? You think he scum?


I wanted to see examples of what you're saying.

Forget it, I'll just use to database.
Retired.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 14:06 GMT
#1768
Why do people think Eden and GB are town btw?
Computer says mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 10 2015 14:07 GMT
#1769
I thought about it a bit more. We dont necessarily have to vote amonst the rolechecks but its probably still a good idea. Palmer completely ignored it and is possibly scum. Dandred I have no idea he has a rly big post
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 10 2015 14:12 GMT
#1770
Palmer what do you think of dandred? you should probably focus on him. The chances of him being scum in a vacuum for you are pretty high
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 10 2015 14:13 GMT
#1771
On April 10 2015 23:01 Palmar wrote:
Vivax actually sounds a lot less scummy today I think.


You don't.

Gambling on ritoky's trolling D1 is fine if I overlook that you, in my opinion, chose to deliberately classify Onegu's trolling as scummy. Having him troll all the way into D2 isn't and I don't think that you as town would accept having him in the blind corner for this long without at least taking a better look at him, which you didn't. At the very least a town Palmar would have called for a shot on him in my opinion.

Also you call me less scummy now but my points on Koshi still stand and I didn't see anyone giving an opinion on them except yamato, who in my book is still more likely to be a town honest about his opinion than a scum, who doesn't need to have one as long as Koshi doesn't look like he's getting lynched.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 10 2015 14:30 GMT
#1772
On April 10 2015 20:31 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 20:23 Vivax wrote:
So Palmar can you give me an updated read of ritoky

I think it's unchanged? I haven't particularly re-read him.


The attitude behind this post is awful.

It reveals that Palmar's scumreads which read to me very confident and hence very townie were nothing but his tryhard scum identity. There is no looking around or reconsidering. Palmar's play can be summarized into 2 big tunnels during D1 and N1 with some random "would also lynch this dude" in between.

He is way too content to leave his weaker reads being weak reads while spending all his energy on what he claims are his scumreads and him being the most experienced player in here I can guarantee that it's not how he plays town, which is a Palmar with a much wider scope.

This is one of the reasons I think Eden is townier cause he gave himself a good reason to scumread people after calling his initial post terrible and yet after reading the GB matter he assumed another position in which his former scumreads didn't seem as suspicious.

Palmar is static. He can be convincing on the people he chooses to scumread but then he assumes a tunnel vision that reads more like "Nice now I found some shit to write a shitton about" than what he would really believe.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 14:42 GMT
#1773
On April 10 2015 23:30 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 20:31 Palmar wrote:
On April 10 2015 20:23 Vivax wrote:
So Palmar can you give me an updated read of ritoky

I think it's unchanged? I haven't particularly re-read him.


The attitude behind this post is awful.

It reveals that Palmar's scumreads which read to me very confident and hence very townie were nothing but his tryhard scum identity. There is no looking around or reconsidering. Palmar's play can be summarized into 2 big tunnels during D1 and N1 with some random "would also lynch this dude" in between.

He is way too content to leave his weaker reads being weak reads while spending all his energy on what he claims are his scumreads and him being the most experienced player in here I can guarantee that it's not how he plays town, which is a Palmar with a much wider scope.

This is one of the reasons I think Eden is townier cause he gave himself a good reason to scumread people after calling his initial post terrible and yet after reading the GB matter he assumed another position in which his former scumreads didn't seem as suspicious.

Palmar is static. He can be convincing on the people he chooses to scumread but then he assumes a tunnel vision that reads more like "Nice now I found some shit to write a shitton about" than what he would really believe.


The attitude is not awful.

In fact, it's great and very towny. You asked me a question and I readily gave my answer.

Would you have felt better if I lied having made some sort of a breakthrough on ritoky? I didn't think ritoky was mafia yesterday, and because I had not and still have not read much more of his content, that means that my read stays the same until I think I need to review it.

Also, regarding your last sentence, don't forget the possibility I just genuinely believe what I am saying and therefore I write a lot about it. Has GB impressed you today? I still think that's a good scumread.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 14:50 GMT
#1774
On April 10 2015 23:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 23:01 Palmar wrote:
Vivax actually sounds a lot less scummy today I think.


You don't.

Gambling on ritoky's trolling D1 is fine if I overlook that you, in my opinion, chose to deliberately classify Onegu's trolling as scummy. Having him troll all the way into D2 isn't and I don't think that you as town would accept having him in the blind corner for this long without at least taking a better look at him, which you didn't. At the very least a town Palmar would have called for a shot on him in my opinion.

Also you call me less scummy now but my points on Koshi still stand and I didn't see anyone giving an opinion on them except yamato, who in my book is still more likely to be a town honest about his opinion than a scum, who doesn't need to have one as long as Koshi doesn't look like he's getting lynched.


I did update my read on Onegu during the night. It's mostly a tone read and I haven't really explained it, but why would I call for a shot on him?
Computer says mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 10 2015 14:51 GMT
#1775
It is a good scum read. GB is a really good lynch today.

SL I've already said that in not the vig. We already know I wasn't jk by oneg/you... So I'm not sure what you are getting at in your posts.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 10 2015 14:59 GMT
#1776
And you don't think you have to review your read on ritoky, Palmar? 3 pages of filter. Most of it being pics and gif? If anyone was worth of being shot, it would have been him. And yet there he stays. Townread by the majority of people for flimsy reasons. If anything he should have been town on probation for his observation on Damdred and DR, which after DR's flip is proven to be absolutely worthless.

Of all the town apparently only I question my former reads and go reread the day with all the flips in mind, just like in Guardians?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 10 2015 15:02 GMT
#1777
Koshi instead has a townread on Palmar. He has it throughout all of D1 and N1, that would be my guess from what he wrote.

If I look at filters or facts it's generally cause I need to assess whether I'm wrong on them somewhere, so if I find something my conclusion will go into the opposite direction, unless prompted for explanations for a townread.

The townie motivation of using night actions coupled with logical fallacies on somebody I was townreading anyway is nonexistent.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 15:03 GMT
#1778
On April 10 2015 23:59 Vivax wrote:
And you don't think you have to review your read on ritoky, Palmar? 3 pages of filter. Most of it being pics and gif? If anyone was worth of being shot, it would have been him. And yet there he stays. Townread by the majority of people for flimsy reasons. If anything he should have been town on probation for his observation on Damdred and DR, which after DR's flip is proven to be absolutely worthless.

Of all the town apparently only I question my former reads and go reread the day with all the flips in mind, just like in Guardians?

I sort of have to do it, yes.

Oh and I do question my reads, you've seen me flip on quite a few people this game already! I agreed with yamato's case on DR but unlike the rest of you bronze league scrubs I noticed the sincerity and frustration in his tone when he returned to the thread and fought against his lynch.

How's that for questioning my former reads?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 15:03 GMT
#1779
Like I appreciate you re-evaluating things, I just hate that you have to be so fucking wrong when you do it.
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 10 2015 15:04 GMT
#1780
So I'm going to go ahead and say that Koshi just dumped thoughts into wifomy night actions cause it's a comfy thing to talk about. You don't have to analyse shit about what people wrote, you just assume an arbitrary opinion on something that could have multiple causes pretending that you know the exact cause, while he analyses stuff about a person he already concluded was town anyway he at the same time avoids to talk about his scumread (why should he? That scumread doesn't need more convincing since already a lot of people want to lynch it, i.E. me.)
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 177 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 561
ProTech158
UpATreeSC 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16645
Calm 3365
Mini 419
Mind 85
910 65
soO 43
Dota 2
Gorgc5466
canceldota60
monkeys_forever0
Counter-Strike
fl0m2874
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4236
Other Games
FrodaN990
Beastyqt522
olofmeister339
Liquid`Hasu306
Khaldor258
Livibee188
C9.Mang0170
IndyStarCraft 131
ZombieGrub57
QueenE55
BRAT_OK 31
MindelVK7
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 31
• 80smullet 21
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2924
• WagamamaTV374
League of Legends
• Nemesis1648
Other Games
• imaqtpie922
• Shiphtur689
• Scarra480
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.