• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:04
CEST 05:04
KST 12:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7786 users

Mafia Mini Mafia2: another miniature game of mafia - Page 91

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 177 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 10 2015 16:07 GMT
#1801
I ll pass.
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 10 2015 16:09 GMT
#1802
you lynched me day1. Now you follow me
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
April 10 2015 16:10 GMT
#1803
Mafia running away with the tail between their legs when I start shitting townie bricks

[image loading]

I'm not actually Julia roberts
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
April 10 2015 16:12 GMT
#1804
It's probably one of my greatest talents. When I'm town I can flip a switch and just be town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
April 10 2015 16:12 GMT
#1805
Now they resort to a lowly Eden lynch.

HA
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 10 2015 16:15 GMT
#1806
I don't understand SL? My reads are in the thread you vote me because apparently me and palmar ignore each other? I don't think that's true at all...

I'm kind of just going to ignore SL I think.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 16:16 GMT
#1807
On April 11 2015 01:12 Vivax wrote:
It's probably one of my greatest talents. When I'm town I can flip a switch and just be town.

I actually agree.

Now can you shut up so the grown-ups can talk?
Computer says mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 10 2015 16:18 GMT
#1808
I do remember that game vivax and I'll think on it but I still have towny read on koshi.

Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
April 10 2015 16:24 GMT
#1809
I think we need to lynch Palmar today, I got a lot of tr's outside of the rb claims and Palmar was jailed with missing kp so that seems like the best play.

I don't want to lynch these guys (listed in signups order):
Damdred
Koshi
sicklucker
Vivax
me
ritoky
yamato

I'm very probably wrong about one of these tho b/c obi/gb/palmar is a weird scumteam. But I don't really care much about that right now cuz I think Palmar is almost certainly mafia.

voting palmar
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 10 2015 16:25 GMT
#1810
Can the Mafia team roleblock themselves?
I'm adorable.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
April 10 2015 16:26 GMT
#1811
Theoretically but why would they?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 10 2015 16:27 GMT
#1812
Mafia can:

rb themselves
not rb and claim they got rb
rb people that get town vigied and then claim the rb
I had a good night of sleep.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 10 2015 16:28 GMT
#1813
On April 11 2015 01:26 Eden1892 wrote:
Theoretically but why would they?


To claim being roleblocked and gain towncred
I'm adorable.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 16:29 GMT
#1814
like how do you not know this GB? the mafia self roleblock has been around since the dawn of time.
Computer says mafia
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 10 2015 16:30 GMT
#1815
On April 11 2015 01:27 Koshi wrote:
Mafia can:

rb themselves
not rb and claim they got rb
rb people that get town vigied and then claim the rb


Which can point out to Damdred's rb claim be fake
So the Mafia team can still have palmar and Damdred.
I'm adorable.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
April 10 2015 16:31 GMT
#1816
On April 11 2015 01:28 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2015 01:26 Eden1892 wrote:
Theoretically but why would they?


To claim being roleblocked and gain towncred

I mean I guess but I feel like it's higher EV to actually try to hit a town PR. Or if it's not actually higher EV it's normally perceived that way (so most scumteams won't do it).

There's nothing to say that it definitely didn't happen though
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 10 2015 16:31 GMT
#1817
On April 11 2015 01:29 Palmar wrote:
like how do you not know this GB? the mafia self roleblock has been around since the dawn of time.


I've hosted a game where Mafia couldn't roleblock themselves to skip a night kill.
It was with Amiko
I'm adorable.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 16:32 GMT
#1818
On April 11 2015 01:31 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2015 01:29 Palmar wrote:
like how do you not know this GB? the mafia self roleblock has been around since the dawn of time.


I've hosted a game where Mafia couldn't roleblock themselves to skip a night kill.
It was with Amiko

but even then they can just not roleblock and claim it?

It's completely irrelevant.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 16:32 GMT
#1819
On April 11 2015 01:24 Eden1892 wrote:
I think we need to lynch Palmar today, I got a lot of tr's outside of the rb claims and Palmar was jailed with missing kp so that seems like the best play.

I don't want to lynch these guys (listed in signups order):
Damdred
Koshi
sicklucker
Vivax
me
ritoky
yamato

I'm very probably wrong about one of these tho b/c obi/gb/palmar is a weird scumteam. But I don't really care much about that right now cuz I think Palmar is almost certainly mafia.

voting palmar

Okay let's do this.

Why am I mafia Eden, I want details.
Computer says mafia
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 10 2015 16:37 GMT
#1820
On April 11 2015 01:32 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2015 01:31 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 11 2015 01:29 Palmar wrote:
like how do you not know this GB? the mafia self roleblock has been around since the dawn of time.


I've hosted a game where Mafia couldn't roleblock themselves to skip a night kill.
It was with Amiko

but even then they can just not roleblock and claim it?

It's completely irrelevant.


I'm not sure of how mechanics works under FF's games. I think it depends from host to host
Anyway, it's no use to discuss night kills. I've reached numerous scenarios in my mind and that will only serve for Mafia make town speculate on unreliable information.
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 177 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 226
NeuroSwarm 173
FoxeR 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3040
Leta 1544
Bale 63
Shine 6
Other Games
summit1g7984
JimRising 558
WinterStarcraft349
ViBE150
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 17
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo373
Other Games
• Scarra1037
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 56m
Patches Events
11h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 56m
OSC
19h 56m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.