• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:50
CEST 21:50
KST 04:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8294 users

Mafia Mini Mafia2: another miniature game of mafia - Page 90

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 177 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 10 2015 15:08 GMT
#1781
And what is your conclusion about Koshi from that Vivax?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 10 2015 15:13 GMT
#1782
On April 11 2015 00:03 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 23:59 Vivax wrote:
And you don't think you have to review your read on ritoky, Palmar? 3 pages of filter. Most of it being pics and gif? If anyone was worth of being shot, it would have been him. And yet there he stays. Townread by the majority of people for flimsy reasons. If anything he should have been town on probation for his observation on Damdred and DR, which after DR's flip is proven to be absolutely worthless.

Of all the town apparently only I question my former reads and go reread the day with all the flips in mind, just like in Guardians?

I sort of have to do it, yes.

Oh and I do question my reads, you've seen me flip on quite a few people this game already! I agreed with yamato's case on DR but unlike the rest of you bronze league scrubs I noticed the sincerity and frustration in his tone when he returned to the thread and fought against his lynch.

How's that for questioning my former reads?


You also chose BM over me in Guardians. The scum motivation for fighting against the easier lynch even when it's a townie is evident. It's in the expectation of townies expecting mafia to not defend townies, just like I did with Obi in another game where I was mafia. It should not be treated as anything alignment indicative. People on TL and especially veterans like you are well aware of that so using this as a defense (= I defended lynch bait) makes you look even worse.

Whether you defend townies or not is irrelevant. For you all that matters is appearing townie and anything you will dump posts into will do for that purpose, in this case your post dumpsters were GB and HF.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 10 2015 15:14 GMT
#1783
On April 11 2015 00:08 Damdred wrote:
And what is your conclusion about Koshi from that Vivax?


That he's mafia obviously. One of your first games was Storm, well go reread him in Storm, when I was mafia and notice the difference, if you can.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 10 2015 15:16 GMT
#1784
You should remember that game well cause Koshi offered me a lot of outs in that game, even when he was sure I'm mafia he allowed me to mislynch you before I met my demise.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 15:24 GMT
#1785
So here's something.

I think being a full on tinfoil completely unreasonable mongrel that makes absolutely no sense is actually quite a towny trait for Vivax.

He just lost a game because he blindly lynched through a shitty PoE list. He is very much trying not to end up doing the same thing again. I think this fear of repeating that is genuine. I just think he wouldn't force himself to play that hard this sway if he was mafia.

I'm sort of ignoring that he's being mostly wrong and bad in everything he's saying (although at this rate he's gonna call all the game mafia again and claim to have been right).

So I suggest we unvote vivax and find a better idea.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 15:26 GMT
#1786
On April 11 2015 00:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2015 00:03 Palmar wrote:
On April 10 2015 23:59 Vivax wrote:
And you don't think you have to review your read on ritoky, Palmar? 3 pages of filter. Most of it being pics and gif? If anyone was worth of being shot, it would have been him. And yet there he stays. Townread by the majority of people for flimsy reasons. If anything he should have been town on probation for his observation on Damdred and DR, which after DR's flip is proven to be absolutely worthless.

Of all the town apparently only I question my former reads and go reread the day with all the flips in mind, just like in Guardians?

I sort of have to do it, yes.

Oh and I do question my reads, you've seen me flip on quite a few people this game already! I agreed with yamato's case on DR but unlike the rest of you bronze league scrubs I noticed the sincerity and frustration in his tone when he returned to the thread and fought against his lynch.

How's that for questioning my former reads?


You also chose BM over me in Guardians. The scum motivation for fighting against the easier lynch even when it's a townie is evident. It's in the expectation of townies expecting mafia to not defend townies, just like I did with Obi in another game where I was mafia. It should not be treated as anything alignment indicative. People on TL and especially veterans like you are well aware of that so using this as a defense (= I defended lynch bait) makes you look even worse.

Whether you defend townies or not is irrelevant. For you all that matters is appearing townie and anything you will dump posts into will do for that purpose, in this case your post dumpsters were GB and HF.


I chose him over you for Wifom. And it worked, because people read my filter for days thinking I was "saving" you.

I defended a townie because I don't suck. All of yall who voted him do suck.
Computer says mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 10 2015 15:26 GMT
#1787
Really dandred? thats all you got to say? of course I know your not the veg
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 15:27 GMT
#1788
by "he" I mean "his town". I know he was tinfoiling hard at the end. But still. You get the idea.
Computer says mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 10 2015 15:33 GMT
#1789
Just looked at the last 2 pages of gbs filter. Probably town. Could be tmi. His reads might be the most right in the game
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 15:35 GMT
#1790
totally tmi, let's lynch him.
Computer says mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 10 2015 15:36 GMT
#1791
Palmer and dandred. At first I thought it was tinfoil haty. Now I think they can be a team. like why ignore each other. The math says from your povs the other is scum much more times then not
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 15:43 GMT
#1792
@SL

You read Gbs filter. Do you really think he has the aggressiveness, the passion, the quick temper he usually has as town?
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 10 2015 15:43 GMT
#1793
On April 11 2015 00:26 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2015 00:13 Vivax wrote:
On April 11 2015 00:03 Palmar wrote:
On April 10 2015 23:59 Vivax wrote:
And you don't think you have to review your read on ritoky, Palmar? 3 pages of filter. Most of it being pics and gif? If anyone was worth of being shot, it would have been him. And yet there he stays. Townread by the majority of people for flimsy reasons. If anything he should have been town on probation for his observation on Damdred and DR, which after DR's flip is proven to be absolutely worthless.

Of all the town apparently only I question my former reads and go reread the day with all the flips in mind, just like in Guardians?

I sort of have to do it, yes.

Oh and I do question my reads, you've seen me flip on quite a few people this game already! I agreed with yamato's case on DR but unlike the rest of you bronze league scrubs I noticed the sincerity and frustration in his tone when he returned to the thread and fought against his lynch.

How's that for questioning my former reads?


You also chose BM over me in Guardians. The scum motivation for fighting against the easier lynch even when it's a townie is evident. It's in the expectation of townies expecting mafia to not defend townies, just like I did with Obi in another game where I was mafia. It should not be treated as anything alignment indicative. People on TL and especially veterans like you are well aware of that so using this as a defense (= I defended lynch bait) makes you look even worse.

Whether you defend townies or not is irrelevant. For you all that matters is appearing townie and anything you will dump posts into will do for that purpose, in this case your post dumpsters were GB and HF.


I chose him over you for Wifom. And it worked, because people read my filter for days thinking I was "saving" you.

I defended a townie because I don't suck. All of yall who voted him do suck.


1) Mafia motivation

2) Townie motivation

Now how does what you said make you town?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 10 2015 15:48 GMT
#1794
On April 11 2015 00:43 Palmar wrote:
@SL

You read Gbs filter. Do you really think he has the aggressiveness, the passion, the quick temper he usually has as town?


Gb does what gb wants.

On April 10 2015 01:55 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 01:41 Damdred wrote:
I know how to read GB RS, he is scum. Pretty sure Eden is scum in this case and I'm not sure about the third hf is bothering me here


Damdy, you can read me well, but it doesn't matter if you're Mafia and wants to lynch me because you're afraid I can actually show people you're Mafia.
You've been scumreading me since the beginning of the game, and that reveals you're scum. If you weren't, you would wait to actually get a better read out of me. But you prefer to call me scum without any solid basis.

You, in the other hand, has plenty of your Mafia traits in the thread and I'll prove it soon



gb arrogance. Feels real townie
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 10 2015 15:54 GMT
#1795
voting dandred
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 10 2015 15:58 GMT
#1796
...

Palmar

...

Your reads seem to be extremely awful.

Not that mine are better per se.

But I don't need to doubt about my alignment.

##unvote
##vote Eden



PS: Can the vig claim? I don't see the downside.
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 10 2015 16:01 GMT
#1797
Eden asked the good qeustions at night and has an ok filter size. I dont think hes the kill koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 16:02 GMT
#1798
On April 11 2015 00:58 Koshi wrote:
...

Palmar

...

Your reads seem to be extremely awful.

Not that mine are better per se.

But I don't need to doubt about my alignment.

##unvote
##vote Eden



PS: Can the vig claim? I don't see the downside.

You lynched DR last night.

You can't call me awful until GB has flipped town.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 10 2015 16:03 GMT
#1799
On April 11 2015 01:02 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2015 00:58 Koshi wrote:
...

Palmar

...

Your reads seem to be extremely awful.

Not that mine are better per se.

But I don't need to doubt about my alignment.

##unvote
##vote Eden



PS: Can the vig claim? I don't see the downside.

You lynched DR last night.

You can't call me awful until GB has flipped town.

Yes I can. It's very simple and in this case true.
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 10 2015 16:05 GMT
#1800
Koshi do as your uncced jk obviously town instructs.
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 177 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 636
ProTech175
UpATreeSC 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16491
Calm 3228
Mini 374
Mind 83
910 58
soO 42
Dota 2
Gorgc6037
canceldota71
monkeys_forever20
Counter-Strike
fl0m2303
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4014
Other Games
FrodaN876
Beastyqt560
olofmeister414
Liquid`Hasu298
Khaldor236
Livibee191
C9.Mang0171
IndyStarCraft 138
QueenE61
ZombieGrub55
BRAT_OK 31
MindelVK7
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 32
• 80smullet 19
• FirePhoenix17
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2800
• WagamamaTV381
League of Legends
• Nemesis1648
Other Games
• imaqtpie739
• Shiphtur606
• Scarra560
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 10m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.