• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:01
CEST 13:01
KST 20:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7348 users

Mafia Mini Mafia2: another miniature game of mafia - Page 92

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 177 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
April 10 2015 16:38 GMT
#1821
On April 11 2015 01:16 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2015 01:12 Vivax wrote:
It's probably one of my greatest talents. When I'm town I can flip a switch and just be town.

I actually agree.

Now can you shut up so the grown-ups can talk?


You are a fake king

I don't listen to the talk of fake kings

You scumread HF, I had him as null. Your argument is invalid LOL
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 10 2015 16:38 GMT
#1822
##unvote:
##vote Palmar


I have 3-10 reasons. But probably maximum 3.
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 10 2015 16:39 GMT
#1823
I really hope town dandred wouldnt ignore me after not reading my 3 posts in the game
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 16:42 GMT
#1824
On April 11 2015 01:38 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2015 01:16 Palmar wrote:
On April 11 2015 01:12 Vivax wrote:
It's probably one of my greatest talents. When I'm town I can flip a switch and just be town.

I actually agree.

Now can you shut up so the grown-ups can talk?


You are a fake king

I don't listen to the talk of fake kings

You scumread HF, I had him as null. Your argument is invalid LOL

I scumread HF because he was being awful. It was justified.
Computer says mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 10 2015 16:42 GMT
#1825
On April 11 2015 01:15 Damdred wrote:
I don't understand SL? My reads are in the thread you vote me because apparently me and palmar ignore each other? I don't think that's true at all...

I'm kind of just going to ignore SL I think.


Thats the problem. You should understand me. You sure understood onegu when he was giving you shitty townreads.

Ignoring town power roles is not a great strategy ever
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
April 10 2015 16:43 GMT
#1826
I feel like I have to share more of my t´houghts regarding Eden.

He IS off. His play is remarkably different from the one I last witnessed. But so is mine, and I have no way to tell if he's off cause he speaks the truth and just felt forced into the game or not. Additionally, he should be aware of his last town game's style and I gamble that he would try to keep up that style as mafia.

But he has shown flexibility in a context where he was able to keep scumreading me and a bunch of other people.for calling him scummy based on his "bsbsb scum, discuss" posts, so that's one of the reasons I feel is worth holding back.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 16:43 GMT
#1827
On April 11 2015 01:38 Koshi wrote:
##unvote:
##vote Palmar


I have 3-10 reasons. But probably maximum 3.

you're bad.
Computer says mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 10 2015 16:44 GMT
#1828
Like I brought new information dandred. You ignored it all. You ignored palmer. You ignored the thread. You ignored my logic that if your town palmer is mafia. You didnt vote palmer
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
April 10 2015 16:45 GMT
#1829
On April 11 2015 01:32 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2015 01:24 Eden1892 wrote:
I think we need to lynch Palmar today, I got a lot of tr's outside of the rb claims and Palmar was jailed with missing kp so that seems like the best play.

I don't want to lynch these guys (listed in signups order):
Damdred
Koshi
sicklucker
Vivax
me
ritoky
yamato

I'm very probably wrong about one of these tho b/c obi/gb/palmar is a weird scumteam. But I don't really care much about that right now cuz I think Palmar is almost certainly mafia.

voting palmar

Okay let's do this.

Why am I mafia Eden, I want details.

Cuz you got jailed, there's missing kp and I don't believe you were shot at by vig or scum
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 10 2015 16:45 GMT
#1830
On April 11 2015 01:43 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2015 01:38 Koshi wrote:
##unvote:
##vote Palmar


I have 3-10 reasons. But probably maximum 3.

you're bad.

Yes. I don't know what is wrong with me lately.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 10 2015 16:46 GMT
#1831
On April 11 2015 01:45 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2015 01:32 Palmar wrote:
On April 11 2015 01:24 Eden1892 wrote:
I think we need to lynch Palmar today, I got a lot of tr's outside of the rb claims and Palmar was jailed with missing kp so that seems like the best play.

I don't want to lynch these guys (listed in signups order):
Damdred
Koshi
sicklucker
Vivax
me
ritoky
yamato

I'm very probably wrong about one of these tho b/c obi/gb/palmar is a weird scumteam. But I don't really care much about that right now cuz I think Palmar is almost certainly mafia.

voting palmar

Okay let's do this.

Why am I mafia Eden, I want details.

Cuz you got jailed, there's missing kp and I don't believe you were shot at by vig or scum

I think Damdred is vigi. Or the vigi is dumb to not claim.
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 10 2015 16:47 GMT
#1832
Palmer can be vigi. Dandred cant be vigi. Thats why im voting dandred
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
April 10 2015 16:47 GMT
#1833
On April 11 2015 01:46 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2015 01:45 Eden1892 wrote:
On April 11 2015 01:32 Palmar wrote:
On April 11 2015 01:24 Eden1892 wrote:
I think we need to lynch Palmar today, I got a lot of tr's outside of the rb claims and Palmar was jailed with missing kp so that seems like the best play.

I don't want to lynch these guys (listed in signups order):
Damdred
Koshi
sicklucker
Vivax
me
ritoky
yamato

I'm very probably wrong about one of these tho b/c obi/gb/palmar is a weird scumteam. But I don't really care much about that right now cuz I think Palmar is almost certainly mafia.

voting palmar

Okay let's do this.

Why am I mafia Eden, I want details.

Cuz you got jailed, there's missing kp and I don't believe you were shot at by vig or scum

I think Damdred is vigi. Or the vigi is dumb to not claim.

Oh, huh. I just assumed HF got town vig'd. But Damdred being rb'd as vig... could happen? I could see why if he's town the mafia would think he's a blue
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 10 2015 16:47 GMT
#1834
Dandred is never vigi. Not just his interactions with onegu. Theres massive tells in his filter trust me I checked
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
April 10 2015 16:47 GMT
#1835
On April 11 2015 01:47 sicklucker wrote:
Palmer can be vigi. Dandred cant be vigi. Thats why im voting dandred

wat
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 16:48 GMT
#1836
you know what. It's almost weekend so I'm just gonna fuck off. I'm going to pretend no one is voting me or scumreading me and ignore you all because you've all proven you're bad. So what I'll do instead is at my own leisure, if I feel like it, drop some reads and hard hitting analysis in the thread that will probably go over your tiny heads anyway.

No more rage. I'm playing single player mafia now.
Computer says mafia
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
April 10 2015 16:49 GMT
#1837
Singleplayer mafia best mafia
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
April 10 2015 16:51 GMT
#1838
On April 11 2015 01:48 Palmar wrote:
you know what. It's almost weekend so I'm just gonna fuck off. I'm going to pretend no one is voting me or scumreading me and ignore you all because you've all proven you're bad. So what I'll do instead is at my own leisure, if I feel like it, drop some reads and hard hitting analysis in the thread that will probably go over your tiny heads anyway.

No more rage. I'm playing single player mafia now.


[image loading]
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 10 2015 16:52 GMT
#1839
On April 11 2015 01:47 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2015 01:47 sicklucker wrote:
Palmer can be vigi. Dandred cant be vigi. Thats why im voting dandred

wat


Dandred raging about how he hopes hes not shot by the town veggie for playing bad.Hes never the veggie not even gonna quote the post its not important because im a powerole and im telling you so.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 16:52 GMT
#1840
[image loading]
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 177 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ClassicLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings129
SHIN 57
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 263
OGKoka 252
mouzHeroMarine 206
SHIN 57
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 49941
Calm 9593
Rain 2802
FanTaSy 1022
soO 978
BeSt 848
Bisu 657
Stork 374
Soulkey 324
Soma 287
[ Show more ]
Rush 221
firebathero 206
Last 138
Pusan 84
Mind 75
Light 66
Snow 60
Sexy 54
ToSsGirL 53
Shinee 45
Sharp 37
Killer 29
hero 25
Mong 25
Trap 23
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 20
HiyA 18
yabsab 17
sorry 16
zelot 16
Shine 15
Terrorterran 11
Noble 8
IntoTheRainbow 5
scan(afreeca) 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7292
League of Legends
Reynor78
Counter-Strike
byalli681
x6flipin197
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Other Games
gofns27674
singsing1947
Pyrionflax236
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 68
• Gemini_19 2
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV418
League of Legends
• Jankos3137
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 59m
OSC
11h 59m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.