• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:13
CEST 00:13
KST 07:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11477 users

Mafia Mini Mafia2: another miniature game of mafia - Page 94

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 177 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 10 2015 17:21 GMT
#1861
On April 11 2015 02:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2015 02:11 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 11 2015 02:09 Damdred wrote:
I stand by my earlier answer of not being vig.

I still think GB is scum the rb situation will resolve itself in the night


Lol

People, listen to me once:

Damdred is Mafia
Palmar is Mafia

Lynch them and help me find the third
Win the game
Profit


I want you to analyze Damdred's massive vote analysis post or I might just 180 on my reads.

just like that


I've read his post. I think it was a huge effort. But not made by town, but by a Mafia afraid of getting shot. His vote count analysis isn't actually a vote count analysis, but mostly a narrative.

Like, seriously, Damdred CAN'T be town in this game. Simply can't.
I'm adorable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 10 2015 17:25 GMT
#1862
How is it a narrative? Its reads and reasonings?

You still haven't answered anything
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 10 2015 17:26 GMT
#1863
On April 11 2015 02:13 Damdred wrote:
So your theory is what exactly happened during the night GB? If me and palmar are both mafia


I said I don't want to speculate on unreliable information, but palmar being scum vigi and being jailed and, therefore, not able to shoot, and scum roleblocker wasting his roleblock on one of the dead townies (mainly HF, who hinted he was JK but was also strongly scumread by a possible vigi) and you taking the chance to claim being roleblocked without a counterclaim and therefore distancing yourself from palmar.

This looks very plausible to me
I'm adorable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 10 2015 17:26 GMT
#1864
Here are questions why would mafia damdred leave a legacy post with about an hour to go when most people aren't even in the thread at that point.

Has mafia damdred ever done that before?

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 10 2015 17:28 GMT
#1865
On April 11 2015 02:26 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2015 02:13 Damdred wrote:
So your theory is what exactly happened during the night GB? If me and palmar are both mafia


I said I don't want to speculate on unreliable information, but palmar being scum vigi and being jailed and, therefore, not able to shoot, and scum roleblocker wasting his roleblock on one of the dead townies (mainly HF, who hinted he was JK but was also strongly scumread by a possible vigi) and you taking the chance to claim being roleblocked without a counterclaim and therefore distancing yourself from palmar.

This looks very plausible to me


Every person besides ritoky has been in the thread and nobody is town vig, this scenario is really unlikely
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 10 2015 17:28 GMT
#1866
On April 11 2015 02:25 Damdred wrote:
How is it a narrative? Its reads and reasonings?

You still haven't answered anything


Don't make me analyse it thoroughly, I'm lazy right now.
But you mainly described facts. It's a way to show effort without actually contributing to the thread.
I'm adorable.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
April 10 2015 17:29 GMT
#1867
Damdred is never mafia in this game and if he is he can have the win just for that post. Simply cause the narrative, if it is one, is townie. The way he knows exactly his thought process of jumping from one conclusion to the other is just really hard to fake.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 10 2015 17:30 GMT
#1868
Uhhh so ots an analysis of what I see in the thread and not actually a narrative? So basically you admit to not actually doing anything and making shit up?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 10 2015 17:30 GMT
#1869
On April 11 2015 02:26 Damdred wrote:
Here are questions why would mafia damdred leave a legacy post with about an hour to go when most people aren't even in the thread at that point.

Has mafia damdred ever done that before?



I don't remember if you did that before and mostly, when you're effortful, is a sign of your town play. I remember pretty well your case on me on Hearthstone.

But the context here is different and your posting style is different. There, it was an effort to get me lynched. Here, it was an effort to not being shot.
I'm adorable.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
April 10 2015 17:32 GMT
#1870
On April 11 2015 02:21 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2015 02:13 Vivax wrote:
On April 11 2015 02:11 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 11 2015 02:09 Damdred wrote:
I stand by my earlier answer of not being vig.

I still think GB is scum the rb situation will resolve itself in the night


Lol

People, listen to me once:

Damdred is Mafia
Palmar is Mafia

Lynch them and help me find the third
Win the game
Profit


I want you to analyze Damdred's massive vote analysis post or I might just 180 on my reads.

just like that


I've read his post. I think it was a huge effort. But not made by town, but by a Mafia afraid of getting shot. His vote count analysis isn't actually a vote count analysis, but mostly a narrative.

Like, seriously, Damdred CAN'T be town in this game. Simply can't.


And here I call bullshit cause it's likely the most extensive thought process in this thread.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 10 2015 17:32 GMT
#1871
...you are ignoring the question why would I leave a huge legacy post in case I'm shot eight before deadline when nobody is basically in the thread
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
April 10 2015 17:33 GMT
#1872
If you want to argue that Dam is mafia you have to point out what in his post is supposed to give him away. To me this sounds like you have decided to scumread him in before hand without even thinking thoroughly about what he wrote.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
April 10 2015 17:34 GMT
#1873
On April 11 2015 02:32 Damdred wrote:
...you are ignoring the question why would I leave a huge legacy post in case I'm shot eight before deadline when nobody is basically in the thread


I like that you focus on the motivation as it's a good approach but really you should be townread just for the content.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 10 2015 17:37 GMT
#1874
I think the content is good I have to be wrong on one of my townreads probably but besides that GB is calling the motivation I think into question because obviously he really hasn't read the content
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 10 2015 17:38 GMT
#1875
On April 11 2015 02:32 Damdred wrote:
...you are ignoring the question why would I leave a huge legacy post in case I'm shot eight before deadline when nobody is basically in the thread


A lot of people were in the thread?
What you're talking about legacy here?
I'm adorable.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
April 10 2015 17:39 GMT
#1876
On April 11 2015 02:26 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2015 02:13 Damdred wrote:
So your theory is what exactly happened during the night GB? If me and palmar are both mafia


I said I don't want to speculate on unreliable information, but palmar being scum vigi and being jailed and, therefore, not able to shoot, and scum roleblocker wasting his roleblock on one of the dead townies (mainly HF, who hinted he was JK but was also strongly scumread by a possible vigi) and you taking the chance to claim being roleblocked without a counterclaim and therefore distancing yourself from palmar.

This looks very plausible to me


[image loading]
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
April 10 2015 17:40 GMT
#1877
have first meetings with prenatal specialist today. not going to be around.

[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
April 10 2015 17:41 GMT
#1878
YOUR THEORY IS THAT SCUM ROLEBLOCKED HF?

WTF
WTF
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 10 2015 17:41 GMT
#1879
It was me, Eden, RS and hf with you coming in throwing dirt right before deadline and dissapearing...
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 10 2015 17:41 GMT
#1880
Ritoky are you town vig
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 177 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O143
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12706
Shuttle 405
White-Ra 228
ZZZero.O 143
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm122
League of Legends
Doublelift5237
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4700
Other Games
summit1g9611
FrodaN2561
Liquid`RaSZi1889
C9.Mang0341
ToD323
crisheroes291
Livibee194
Pyrionflax106
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1050
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• musti20045 38
• Adnapsc2 35
• HeavenSC 20
• Sammyuel 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1594
• Shiphtur676
• WagamamaTV294
Upcoming Events
OSC
47m
Replay Cast
47m
OSC
13h 47m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.