• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:14
CEST 00:14
KST 07:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11602 users

Mafia Mini Mafia2: another miniature game of mafia - Page 95

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 177 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
April 10 2015 17:42 GMT
#1881
On April 11 2015 02:40 ritoky wrote:
have first meetings with prenatal specialist today. not going to be around.

[image loading]


Cool so you gonna look at some pictures you can't decipher to determine if it's a boy or a girl.

Remember.

Call him Vito.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 10 2015 17:44 GMT
#1882
Just read this from town Damdred. It's his case on me on Hearthstone Mafia

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/469686-hearthstone-mafia?page=88#1747

Compare to how he approaches me in that game.
Compare to how he approaches me here.

Now tell me how can someone so sure of my gameplay can possibly approach me like he has been doing here.

And yes, Vivax, I find that very possible
I'm adorable.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
April 10 2015 17:48 GMT
#1883
On April 11 2015 02:44 GlowingBear wrote:
Just read this from town Damdred. It's his case on me on Hearthstone Mafia

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/469686-hearthstone-mafia?page=88#1747

Compare to how he approaches me in that game.
Compare to how he approaches me here.

Now tell me how can someone so sure of my gameplay can possibly approach me like he has been doing here.

And yes, Vivax, I find that very possible


I say this before even reading HEarthstone:

You're gonna have a hard time convincing me that Damdred's massive post came from mafia.

If you think he is,, please display the mafia motivation in the massive post.

I have quoted my own mafia massive post during the night, I think there is a notable difference.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
April 10 2015 17:48 GMT
#1884
So far I haven't seen any evidence of that post being mafia except you saying "duh, it's a narrative"
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 10 2015 17:50 GMT
#1885
Gbs response to my big post in hs is interesting compared to here. Even if town GB disagreed with the case GB went uh oh damdreds town for that effort.

Here GB goes damdred narrative he's still scum regardless of effort.

That struck me as interesting
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 10 2015 18:01 GMT
#1886
On April 11 2015 02:50 Damdred wrote:
Gbs response to my big post in hs is interesting compared to here. Even if town GB disagreed with the case GB went uh oh damdreds town for that effort.

Here GB goes damdred narrative he's still scum regardless of effort.

That struck me as interesting


I've already explained how context here is different.

Anyway, here is the meta case I made on Damdred in Imperial Mafia:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/474082-imperial-mafia?page=433#8646

You can see that his play here mostly fits his scum meta

And I'll thoroughly analyse Damdred's massive post then, but later. Gonna take a nap.

I can get behind a Damdred or a Palmar lynch.

I need people to hell me why are they townreading each one. Specially Vivax. What in that big narrative made you think Damdred is town, exactly?
I'm adorable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 10 2015 18:16 GMT
#1887
Explain to me how its a narrative GB, explain how it isn't analysis of facts.

I then go on to explain anything people ask me about it mostly HF at this point.

You aren't interacting at all with my most indept post in the game you are just saying you will do things with it later but still call me scum for it.

You are making up reasons without doing any work
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
April 10 2015 18:43 GMT
#1888
On April 11 2015 03:01 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2015 02:50 Damdred wrote:
Gbs response to my big post in hs is interesting compared to here. Even if town GB disagreed with the case GB went uh oh damdreds town for that effort.

Here GB goes damdred narrative he's still scum regardless of effort.

That struck me as interesting


I've already explained how context here is different.

Anyway, here is the meta case I made on Damdred in Imperial Mafia:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/474082-imperial-mafia?page=433#8646

You can see that his play here mostly fits his scum meta

And I'll thoroughly analyse Damdred's massive post then, but later. Gonna take a nap.

I can get behind a Damdred or a Palmar lynch.

I need people to hell me why are they townreading each one. Specially Vivax. What in that big narrative made you think Damdred is town, exactly?


Pretty much that while reading it I didn't get the feeling that he made a decision before reaching the conclusion
He is detailing how his point of view shifts with the information, it seems authentic to me. There is ALWAYS the chance it is good acting, but in that case it is not evident or needs to be proven as such. And in Damdred's case I doubt it as I already caught him as mafia in previous games.

In mafia games he has the ability to be talkative but those are the games where you can bust him on his motivation.Does he believe what he say? Does he push his scumreads? Does he defend his townreads? In this game so far he seems to be true to all this points and so I can't imagine him being scum unless you can prove otherwise.

The obligation of proof rests on you GB. You have to pick apart his case or his overall filter and display what of it makes him mafia cause your opinion differs from the rest of the people at the moment.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 10 2015 20:09 GMT
#1889
pretty insane how mafia is calling mafia mafia. Or it really is ritoky/yamato. Which I almost can't believe. I guess somewhere tomorrow I read their filters.
I had a good night of sleep.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-10 21:12:36
April 10 2015 21:12 GMT
#1890
"I'm-on-a-boat-count":


Koshi (0) -
Vivax (2) - Onegu, Yamato77
Damdred (1) - Sicklucker
Eden (0) -
Palmar (2) - Eden, Koshi
GlowingBear (2) - Palmar, Damdred

until deadline. Currently Vivax is set to be lynched.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
April 10 2015 21:12 GMT
#1891
guys why are we lynching confirmed town
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
April 10 2015 21:12 GMT
#1892
DAMMIT THEY EDITED FIRST
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 10 2015 21:22 GMT
#1893
Eden who would you lynch today and why?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 10 2015 21:31 GMT
#1894
Ok, before I go more in depth, I need these to be answered:

@Damdred
1) What's your updated scumteam and why? Yes I'm aware of your big post, but I want you to disclose again.
2) Why exactly I am Mafia?
3 Why I CAN'T be town?

@Koshi

On April 11 2015 05:09 Koshi wrote:
pretty insane how mafia is calling mafia mafia. Or it really is ritoky/yamato. Which I almost can't believe. I guess somewhere tomorrow I read their filters.


1) Why is obi left out of this list?

@Eden
1) I'm unaware of your updated reads. What are they?
I'm adorable.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
April 10 2015 21:31 GMT
#1895
Palmar cuz he got jailed and I'm pretty sure he carried kp instead of being shot at. At the very least if I'm wrong about that I want to make him go super obvious town mode like he did at the end of XXX
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
April 10 2015 21:33 GMT
#1896
@GB I've got a giant pile of people I wouldn't lynch:

On April 11 2015 01:24 Eden1892 wrote:
I think we need to lynch Palmar today, I got a lot of tr's outside of the rb claims and Palmar was jailed with missing kp so that seems like the best play.

I don't want to lynch these guys (listed in signups order):
Damdred
Koshi
sicklucker
Vivax
me
ritoky
yamato

I'm very probably wrong about one of these tho b/c obi/gb/palmar is a weird scumteam. But I don't really care much about that right now cuz I think Palmar is almost certainly mafia.

voting palmar

Although since this post ritoky is kinda droppin off. Idk how much of it has to do with his wife's pregnancy but it is 100% his tendency to drop off like this as scum so I might have to take him off the list.

yamato also seems absent but I don't think I'm as ready to take him off yet.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 10 2015 21:35 GMT
#1897
Before I tackle gbs post Eden why are we missing Scum kp at this point in time? Explain to me like I'm 5
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 10 2015 21:46 GMT
#1898
1) Vivax is probably off the Scum team which means I have one to many tr but I'll look for third soon.
2) you are pretty static make up reasons for Scum reading refusing to look at stuff. Won't interact with posts instead of just making things up, other things I mentioned.
3) because your not town?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 21:52 GMT
#1899
On April 11 2015 06:31 Eden1892 wrote:
Palmar cuz he got jailed and I'm pretty sure he carried kp instead of being shot at. At the very least if I'm wrong about that I want to make him go super obvious town mode like he did at the end of XXX


On March 21 2015 02:03 Palmar wrote:
Jesus christ I'll hit a 40 page filter this game.

NEVER AGAIN.

NEVER

AGAIN.


[image loading]
Computer says mafia
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
April 10 2015 21:59 GMT
#1900
On April 11 2015 06:35 Damdred wrote:
Before I tackle gbs post Eden why are we missing Scum kp at this point in time? Explain to me like I'm 5

2 vigis + scum nightkill

I guess we don't have to be missing scum kp though



And yeah yeah Palmar I realized that in the shower lol. W/e I'll figure it out later
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 177 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O143
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12706
Shuttle 405
White-Ra 228
ZZZero.O 143
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm122
League of Legends
Doublelift5237
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4700
Other Games
summit1g9611
FrodaN2561
Liquid`RaSZi1889
C9.Mang0341
ToD323
crisheroes291
Livibee194
Pyrionflax106
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1050
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• musti20045 38
• Adnapsc2 35
• HeavenSC 20
• Sammyuel 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1594
• Shiphtur676
• WagamamaTV294
Upcoming Events
OSC
46m
Replay Cast
46m
OSC
13h 46m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.