• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:24
CEST 11:24
KST 18:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8603 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 336

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 334 335 336 337 338 460 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 25 2015 18:23 GMT
#6701
In fact I saw palmar flip red, I remember being mildly surprised.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 18:24 GMT
#6702
Superbia's case on Artanis[Xp]
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 25 2015 18:40 GMT
#6703
Not impressed by Slam.

I'm more interested into hearing from Artanis how the world has gone insane cause so many consider him to be scum when the only argument I've ever heard for him being town is fluid reads (I disagree, see when he sheeps Damdred's case) and activity (Lol imperial, bitch pls).

Okay, that was not really what I'm interested in. But the FF + him stuff I brought up interests me waaaaay more and following the convos I didn't see him comment on it. Obviously he's going to deny the FF + him interaction being scum scum but he can't unsee the FF argument as a standalone.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 25 2015 18:42 GMT
#6704
Also SLam, we're in an amazing spot. That talk of mislynches being pushed and scum being in a sick spot makes no sense, D1 we lynched a guy who was a prime vig target when I started playing, D2 we lynched scum, today we lynch another guy nobody wants at lylo. It's going swimmingly!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 25 2015 18:48 GMT
#6705
On March 26 2015 02:21 Trfel wrote:
Hm, Onegu, I certainly hope that surgery goes okay.

Vivax is generally considered town due to the number of posts and the effort he has been putting into this game.

Eden is town because he has also been putting a ton of effort into this game, and he has been constantly thinking critically and willing to discuss with anyone. He's the only certain townread that I'm willing to give for gameplay alone.


I don't really think eden is scum as of now, but be wary of this as a justification for your read for now and future games. It bit you in the ass once.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 25 2015 18:49 GMT
#6706
On March 26 2015 03:42 Vivax wrote:
Also SLam, we're in an amazing spot. That talk of mislynches being pushed and scum being in a sick spot makes no sense, D1 we lynched a guy who was a prime vig target when I started playing, D2 we lynched scum, today we lynch another guy nobody wants at lylo. It's going swimmingly!

You're already securing a mislynch on me, it's making me kinda feel like omgusing
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 18:50 GMT
#6707
On March 26 2015 03:48 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 02:21 Trfel wrote:
Hm, Onegu, I certainly hope that surgery goes okay.

Vivax is generally considered town due to the number of posts and the effort he has been putting into this game.

Eden is town because he has also been putting a ton of effort into this game, and he has been constantly thinking critically and willing to discuss with anyone. He's the only certain townread that I'm willing to give for gameplay alone.


I don't really think eden is scum as of now, but be wary of this as a justification for your read for now and future games. It bit you in the ass once.
I mean, if you want me to go in depth about why Eden is town, I can do so. I just don't think it has a point. That's the best two sentence summary I have.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 25 2015 18:52 GMT
#6708
Fine. Lynch me out and then lynch Vivax. He seems to know my alignment.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 25 2015 18:52 GMT
#6709
On March 26 2015 03:09 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 02:36 Eden1892 wrote:
so Slam. I ask again. you only contended that my summary was wrong in that your martyrdom was limited.

regardless based on your body of work it's pretty much impossible for me to believe you're town.

how am I supposed to change my mind about you? what am I supposed to be seeing? help me help you

You are supposed to be seeing frustration and inability to aid, you should see a logic that is trying to aid town from a position of literally no information.

You should see me GIVING A FUCK BECAUSE AS SCUM I WOULDNT. I WOULD JUST LOL AT YOU AND GO FOR YOUR nk EARLIER.

You should see me popping in so rarely and only saying things like "page 302, boss 302" and my opinion on things here and there.

You should have fucking lynches me when I asked for it, not always as the pocket lynch at the end until scum finds they need an ML NOW

this is why you are so scum in my eyes. I can see a scum strategy and you are following it better than the town strategy and you refuse to inform me.

THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOUKD SEE HILY SHIT

NO JNFORMATION LIKE WTF I COULD ASK MY SCUMTEAM TO KEEP ME UPDATED VERSUS ROLLING OVER USELESS LIKE THIS. I COULD AT LEAST ACT LIKE I WAS IP ON THE THREAD

this post actually feels town to me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 25 2015 18:54 GMT
#6710
On March 26 2015 03:19 Alakaslam wrote:
And SL, what have you been doing so well such that people prefer my lynch to yours? You may as well clarify your position while I'm at it because I might rise to the point where you become the next target.


I killed a mafia...
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 18:57 GMT
#6711
Fecalfeast, do you have any answer to the questions raised about your activity?

You were very active early on, and then when after LightningStrike (who you posted a case on) flipped, your activity significantly dropped.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 25 2015 18:59 GMT
#6712
slam i don't know how to read you when you talk like this lol.

i need you to turn on the following and speak from the heart:

[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 19:03 GMT
#6713
On March 26 2015 03:21 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 03:19 Trfel wrote:
Alakaslam, what do you think of Superbia's case on Artanis? And what what implications does it have on their alignments?

Show me. Artanis has been in tandem with Eden and calling Vivax bs, but Eden has been calling auperbia scum. This could be very telling about Superbia for me.

Just tell me the page or if it is recent so I can check his filter
Any response to this, Alakaslam?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 25 2015 19:04 GMT
#6714
On March 26 2015 03:57 Trfel wrote:
Fecalfeast, do you have any answer to the questions raised about your activity?

You were very active early on, and then when after LightningStrike (who you posted a case on) flipped, your activity significantly dropped.

The last 2 days were my days off and most of the posting I did was from my phone.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 25 2015 19:08 GMT
#6715
On March 26 2015 03:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 03:09 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 26 2015 02:36 Eden1892 wrote:
so Slam. I ask again. you only contended that my summary was wrong in that your martyrdom was limited.

regardless based on your body of work it's pretty much impossible for me to believe you're town.

how am I supposed to change my mind about you? what am I supposed to be seeing? help me help you

You are supposed to be seeing frustration and inability to aid, you should see a logic that is trying to aid town from a position of literally no information.

You should see me GIVING A FUCK BECAUSE AS SCUM I WOULDNT. I WOULD JUST LOL AT YOU AND GO FOR YOUR nk EARLIER.

You should see me popping in so rarely and only saying things like "page 302, boss 302" and my opinion on things here and there.

You should have fucking lynches me when I asked for it, not always as the pocket lynch at the end until scum finds they need an ML NOW

this is why you are so scum in my eyes. I can see a scum strategy and you are following it better than the town strategy and you refuse to inform me.

THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOUKD SEE HILY SHIT

NO JNFORMATION LIKE WTF I COULD ASK MY SCUMTEAM TO KEEP ME UPDATED VERSUS ROLLING OVER USELESS LIKE THIS. I COULD AT LEAST ACT LIKE I WAS IP ON THE THREAD

this post actually feels town to me


are you mafia spewing slam as town?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 19:20 GMT
#6716
Does anyone else want to lynch Onegu?
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 25 2015 19:20 GMT
#6717
dang putting a bunk bed together is tough
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 19:21 GMT
#6718
On March 26 2015 04:20 Eden1892 wrote:
dang putting a bunk bed together is tough
Eden!

Talk to me.

I want to lynch Onegu. Why is this a bad idea, and who do you want to lynch, and why?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 25 2015 19:22 GMT
#6719
Also, what did Palmar's flip say about raynpelikoneet?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 25 2015 19:25 GMT
#6720
On March 26 2015 04:08 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 03:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 26 2015 03:09 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 26 2015 02:36 Eden1892 wrote:
so Slam. I ask again. you only contended that my summary was wrong in that your martyrdom was limited.

regardless based on your body of work it's pretty much impossible for me to believe you're town.

how am I supposed to change my mind about you? what am I supposed to be seeing? help me help you

You are supposed to be seeing frustration and inability to aid, you should see a logic that is trying to aid town from a position of literally no information.

You should see me GIVING A FUCK BECAUSE AS SCUM I WOULDNT. I WOULD JUST LOL AT YOU AND GO FOR YOUR nk EARLIER.

You should see me popping in so rarely and only saying things like "page 302, boss 302" and my opinion on things here and there.

You should have fucking lynches me when I asked for it, not always as the pocket lynch at the end until scum finds they need an ML NOW

this is why you are so scum in my eyes. I can see a scum strategy and you are following it better than the town strategy and you refuse to inform me.

THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOUKD SEE HILY SHIT

NO JNFORMATION LIKE WTF I COULD ASK MY SCUMTEAM TO KEEP ME UPDATED VERSUS ROLLING OVER USELESS LIKE THIS. I COULD AT LEAST ACT LIKE I WAS IP ON THE THREAD

this post actually feels town to me


are you mafia spewing slam as town?

nope
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 334 335 336 337 338 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6992
Rain 3702
Leta 2437
Soulkey 418
Soma 343
BeSt 297
Rush 213
Barracks 169
soO 162
firebathero 155
[ Show more ]
Stork 104
Sexy 56
Killer 44
Shinee 33
Shine 31
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 17
HiyA 15
Sharp 12
sorry 10
Terrorterran 5
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3747
XcaliburYe172
League of Legends
JimRising 495
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King53
Other Games
gofns27773
WinterStarcraft638
Pyrionflax193
Sick158
singsing5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 60
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Jankos2405
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
36m
Patches Events
5h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 36m
OSC
13h 36m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.